Sophisticated Gents Entertainment/DJs & Event Design Reviews

Sophisticated Gents Entertainment/DJs & Event Design 4
  • Hailey

Hailey Tongue 路 Married on 01/13/2019

Best dj in brevard!

AWESOME DJ!!!! Best in Brevard!!! Freddie and Jim did an amazing job for our wedding!! They were there early to set up, lined up all of our bridal party, on point with the music, an overall an amazing, fun, upbeat, enthusiastic and crowd engaging DJ!! We would definitely recommend them and will definitely use them again for any events we have! Thank you for such an amazing time!!

Kristina Pappademetriou 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Best night of our lives!!

Frederick Smith and his team at Sophisticated Gents are truly the Elite when it comes to entertainment. As the girls were getting hair and makeup done for my wedding they kept saying "omg it's so fun down there and the wedding hasn't even started yet!"
    His energy & the way he reads the crowd is mind blowing. Our dance floor was empty only once through the whole night and that was only due to plate clean up (Greek wedding OPA!)

Our venue was a private residence and the neighbors were coming out of their homes and walking over because they loved the song selections and we were asked over and over for his information so our guests could book his team for any events they had.

My Facebook feed was filled with captions saying "Best wedding ever" and "I've never danced so much in my life!" The day after.

Frederick not only made our wedding into the best night of our lives,but an unforgettable night for our guests too and I can't say thank you enough!

Fred Smith for Party President 2020! 馃檶

Sophisticated Gents Entertainment/DJs & Event Design 5
    Sophisticated Gents Entertainment/DJs & Event Design 6
    Sophisticated Gents Entertainment/DJs & Event Design 7

Hampton Black 路 Married on 10/31/2018

Top Notch! The PARTY was lit!

Hands down to Frederick and Jenna working with us on our wedding plans. We met with them at their offices in Melbourne, FL and went over what we were looking for in entertainment for our wedding. They are very open to your ideas and accommodating to any requests that may arise. Our wedding day was truly magical and memorable thanks to Freddy. He's very active in getting the guests participating in the events and bringing people to the dance floor. The dance floor was packed with Freddy leading all of us in the cupid shuffle and other songs. So much fun! We also had fun with the party CO2 gun going off into the crowds. Freddy kept track of moving all the events along throughout the evening to stay on schedule. Leave it to Sophisticated Gents to take care of all of your party needs and sit back and enjoy the ride! It was so much fun. For the entertainment we had the evening of our wedding it was well worth the money spent. You can't go wrong with Sophisticated Gents. They bring FUN to the party!

Sophisticated Gents Entertainment/DJs & Event Design 8

Lisa 路 Married on 09/28/2018

My husband and I got married in Cocoa beach and live in another state. We had to do all of our planning long distance and it was definitely daunting, to say the least. After looking at multiple DJ鈥檚 online, we settled on Sophisticated Gents. Once we started working with them, we were immediately comfortable in our decision! Frederick and Jenna were amazing correspondents throughout the entire process. They completely understood our vision and made it happen the day of! Frederick and his crew were there early. The piping and draping was hired through them as well and looked amazing! Overall, top notch service and kept the crowd having a great time! The lighting, sound and set up were all amazing!! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ/entertainment group!!

Gabriella 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Frederick was everything we could have asked for in a DJ! When we went to meet with him prior to our wedding, he sat us down with a complete spreadsheet of our wedding and songs, and we discussed it thoroughly. We really felt like he cared about us, and wanted to make our day as special as possible. Frederick showed up early to set up his equipment the day of the wedding, and then came back when we had asked him to start DJ-ing. He was very good about keeping the bridal party organized, and explaining to us what needed to be done. He was awesome at getting the party started with cute games/activities. Everyone complimented him on this. After dinner, he got the party started and was an excellent DJ all night! He even danced with us!
    We had a little incident where the fire alarm ended up going off from the fog machine, but Fredrick was quick to keep the party going as soon as the alarm went off. We all laughed about it, and it's something we will never forget.
    Thank you for making our wedding so special!

Chelsea 路 Married on 05/25/2018

I had the wonderful pleasure of having Fredrick as our DJ for our wedding in May 2018. Working with Sophisticated Gents made the song/event planning super easy with their online portal. The entire team was extremely friendly and so easy to work with. They were happy to help with anything we asked and went above and beyond by guiding my husband and myself through everything and made the planning of our special day so much smoother and less stressful. The lighting set up of our event was beautiful and they really focused on your vision and made it come to life, I couldn't imagine working with anyone else for such a special event. There is nothing bad that I could say about Frederick and his team. I am very pleased with his work and I know our guests enjoyed him just as much as we did.

Courtney 路 Married on 03/09/2018

Best dj service, helped with coordination & sound quality was amazing!!!

Sixto 路 Married on 03/03/2018

We are very pleased with the experience that Sophisticated Gents was able to provide for our wedding. Fred is very professional, experienced, and knows how to bring the entertainment all night long at a great value.
    If you consider music to be an important part of your event, I recommend Sophisticated Gents. From the minute we met Fred, I knew we were in good hands. He helped us through the process of choosing songs, but he also listened to our feedback and ran with it. Overall, the entertainment from Sophisticated Gents was one of many reasons our wedding turned out so special.

Stephanye 路 Married on 03/02/2018

We worked with Fredrick to make our wedding day a day to remember and he did not disappoint! He was so attentive when we had questions and very professional throughout the entire planning process and event. I would definitely recommend sophisticated gents for any event!

Amanda 路 Married on 11/24/2017

Sophisticated Gents truly lives up to their name. They work in such a sophisticated matter and created the most sophisticated and beautiful wedding I could have ever not only attended but have as my own! They went ABOVE AND BEYOND, what we could have ever expected to walk into and see as OUR wedding. From the centerpieces, Lightning, drapery, decor, monogrammed wall, photo booth, to the overall entertainment and music for the wedding, every part of it was phenomenal! We couldn鈥檛 have had a better company in charge of making our day any more perfect than sophisticated gents did for us. I would highly recommend this company for anyone who is planning a wedding, anniversary party, birthday, homecoming, or any celebration for that matter. They will make the process easy for you by giving you great detail and always keeping your best interest in my mind the whole way through. Everyone told us how stressful wedding planning is, with sophisticated gents next to us the whole way through our wedding, we didn鈥檛 have any stress! We are Beyond thankful for all they did for us In preparation for our wedding and on our wedding day!

Lisa 路 Married on 11/04/2017

If I could give Fredrick and his team more than five stars I would. They were more than professional at every stage in planning my wedding with them. Getting in touch with them was a breeze and in the even that I had to leave a message I received a return call or email the same day with answers. On the day of the wedding they were on time, very professional, courteous to me and to all of my guests. I received complements for Fredrick from my guest for weeks after the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Sophisticated Gents, if I had to do it all over again, they would still be my number one pick.

Theresa 路 Married on 11/03/2017

Highly recommend! We were fortunate enough to have DJ Frederick as our DJ. He kept everyone dancing and made it such a fun night.

Holli 路 Married on 10/28/2017

If I could give 10 stars I would. I can't say enough on how great they were. From start to finish they were outstanding. Id definately recommend tgem to anyone. It warms my heart Everytime someone compliments and remembers that day.

Stephanie 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Best party ever!!! Fredrick was the DJ for my wedding on October 14th 2017 and we had a great time. I live out of town in South Carolina, so I couldn鈥檛 meet with him until the week of the wedding, but he was so calm and prepared. He had a sheet for me and my husband to review and fill out that had any 鈥榤ust plays鈥 and 鈥榙o not play鈥 lists. He also had spots for all the other important songs like: first dance, last dance, father daughter dance, cake cutting song...you name it and it was addressed. I hadn鈥檛 even thought of all of the different song choices until he asked so I was overwhelmed with all of the choices and at one point I said 鈥淚 don鈥檛 know, you pick鈥. He never got frustrated with me at all, he simply said 鈥 I like 鈥楬ow sweet it is to be loved by you鈥 for cake cutting, what do you think about that?鈥 He even played the song to remind me of the lyrics. His years of experience shows! I had a blast, he read the crowd so well. We had everyone dancing and singing along! For the ceremony the steel drums were a hit and set the coastal vibe perfectly! I never once worried about anything the day of the wedding! I would highly recommend Sophisticated Gents and Fredrick!

Laurie 路 Married on 10/07/2017

Frederick was AMAZING! He had the party going the entire time and was very organized! He was very open to our suggestions and requests! We also opted for the photo booth which was the most amazing photo booth set-up ever! Our guests could not stop talking about how much fun they had with the dancing/music as well as the photo booth! I will hire Frederick for any and every event I ever have! Best wedding ever!!!!

Kelly 路 Married on 05/06/2017

Frederick was so amazing with all of the details and wedding events during the reception! I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to have an amazing and fun wedding! :)

Tracy 路 Married on 04/08/2017

Freddie was absolutely amazing. Everyone stayed on the dance floor. The day ran really smooth thanks to his direction.

stephanie 路 Married on 03/11/2017

We were in need of a DJ 5 days before our wedding because of a miscommunication error with our booked DJ. Gents entertainment saved the day! Freddy was amazing! He made sure everyone had a blast and he made our night better than we could have imagined it. Things happen for a reason and we're so happy we got to spend our special evening with you!

amanda 路 Married on 02/11/2017

Frederick was our DJ and he was wonderful . Made our day very special very easy to work with and even pulled a few things off for us that wr requested. Thank you for being apart of our day!

Kristin 路 Married on 11/05/2016

Frederick was an excellent DJ for our wedding. He did an amazing job and all of our guests enjoyed him as well as we did.

tina 路 Married on 08/20/2016

Freddie and his team were truly amazing and genuine in providing a wonderful experience at my daughters wedding. There talent and experience is beyond compare and I highly recommend up lighting at any event, it makes a beautiful difference!!

• Lenna

Lenna McCray 路 Married on 07/07/2016

Exceeded our expectations

Fredrick kept the dance floor FULL the whole night! He was amazing! Definitely highly recommend!

Sean 路 Married on 06/18/2016

Truly professional entertainment group from start to finish. They know how to keep the crowd entertained. I would recommend them to all my friends and family members.

Toni 路 Married on 06/11/2016

Sophisticated gents is a top of the line DJ and event design service provider. We truly believe that our wedding would not have been as good if we didn't have them. I discovered them at a bridal show and right from the start everyone was professional and very eager to help. Our reception was absolutely perfect. We have received so many compliments saying that Frederick kept everything flowing so well and entertaining. If we had it to do all over again; we would go with Sopjisticated Gents again( they truly made the day.

Carly 路 Married on 05/22/2016

No words can describe how amazing this company is! We had Frederick as our DJ and we couldn't have been happier! Everyone can not stop talking about what a great time they had!