Sophisticated Gents Entertainment/DJs & Event Design Reviews

114 Reviews for Sophisticated Gents Entertainment/DJs & Event Design

• Jasmin

Jasmin Andrade · Married on 12/17/2019

Amazing dj!

Frederick is an awesome DJ! He coordinated everything so well and my husband and I are thankful for him! The music were awesome! Everyone loved him and I saw people from my family who never dance danced! Everyone had such a great time! The bubbles for our first dance was so nice! His wife Jenna was also a great helped through the booking process. He arrived on time and was really professional. I am so glad we booked him! IF YOU NEED A DJ, BOOK FREDERICK!!! You will not regret it!

Thank you so much again Frederick and his team! You made our special day so awesome!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Ariel Lockard · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing Service!!

Fredrick was our DJ and he was amazing at coordinating everything from the ceremony to the last dance. He kept the energy high and the party alive, he made us laugh so much and definitely paid close attention to our requests. We had several guests tells us how great our DJ was! We were definitely blown away by his performance, he exceeded our expectations by a long shot. He is so easy to communicate with and made planning an absolute breeze. He was so passionate, and read our crowd well. I will always recommend him to anyone I know looking for a DJ service. Thanks Fredrick, you made our night so memorable!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Angeli · Married on 10/26/2019

Everyone danced!

Using Sophisticated Gents for our wedding was one of the best choices we made! The owner amd his wife really helped out with our decision for our package and music selection. And DJ that attended our weeding did such a great job interacting with the guests and playing song requests for them that everyone (even people who don't like dancing or had a hard time moving) danced!!!!

We are so thankful for them and had such a great time for our wedding!

WE ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THEM!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Liana

Liana Kovalchik · Married on 10/26/2019

Very Memorable

Everyone loved Frederick! I even had a friend tell me she danced way more at our reception than her own! He read the crowd and made everyone have an amazing time. Very professional and even had a few fun surprises for us!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing, best in the business!

I can not say enough about everyone on this team. They were amazing when it came to scheduling times and they are very organized. I could not ask for a better DJ for our big day. They kept the guests so entertained and made sure everyone had a good time. If you’re thinking about booking them for your event, don’t hesitate! Highly recommend 10/10!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Dee

Dee McCarthy Rhodes · Married on 10/05/2019

Frederick the entertainer, entertained us

Frederick was awesome! He kept the wedding entertainment on schedule and kept the party going. Everyone enjoyed the music along with the shoe question game that was a lot of fun. When the guest weren't quite sure how to do a dance, he got up and entertained us all with instruction during the dances which made it fun. Thanks so much for making my daughters wedding beautiful with bubbles and memorable by DJing for us.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2019

Mr and Mrs Finn

Everyone said this was the best party they have ever been to. We owe a lot of that to our DJ. Thank you Sophisticated Gents for helping us throw the best party ever!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Brenda · Married on 08/31/2019

Outstanding Service

Thank you Sophisticated Gents for providing an amazing performance at my daughters wedding on 08/31/2019. Your professionalism, fun nature and ear for music made her reception a hit.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Allen · Married on 06/14/2019

Book them NOW! You will not regret!

I would like to first start off by saying, I knew Frederick was going to be the DJ at my wedding 3 months prior to me meeting the man who is now my husband; that is how amazing he is! This isn’t just a job to him, this is his life. His team is highly organized and has foolproof planning once you are booked. Sophisticated Gents goes above and beyond to make your day perfect! I can’t begin to tell you the number of wedding guests who complimented his work at my wedding. Although the day flew by for me, one of my best memories is Frederick out dancing with everyone (this is optional, but I highly recommend). His wife Jenna is also amazing; she responds promptly to every question you send her. I could not be happier with the choice that I made to book them. The only recommendation I would give to someone trying to book Sophisticated Gents, ESPECIALLY if you want to book Frederick specifically, is to book as soon as you have a date. I booked my venue, then IMMEDIATELY was in contact with Sophisticated Gents. I booked over a year out and was so glad I did. I remember seeing brides trying to book a few months out at the bridal show he does and thinking, “Thank God I don’t have to worry about that!”. Frederick and team-Thank you for all the time and effort you put into helping plan and coordinate the big day. It will forever be remembered… literally it’s on video!
    10 out of 5 stars, would book again for ANY occasion.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Britney · Married on 04/05/2019

Wedding Dj

Fredrick was amazing. He kept everybody on the floor dancing all night long. I continue to received compliments about how fun and professional Fredrick was during our ceremony and reception. The day was amazing from the fog during our first dance to the line dances. If it wasn’t for him our wedding day would have not been as organized as it was with his help. I will definitely be booking him for future events. Thank you again sophisticated gents for making our day so special!!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/09/2019

Best DJ In Town

Freddy is awesome! We knew he had to be the DJ for our big day based on an awesome reputation, and rave reviews! He's really easy to work with and is super fun as well! We totally recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Maura · Married on 03/01/2019

Absolutely fantastic dj!

Sophisticated Gents is a fantastic company and were wonderful to work with. Frederick is a phenomenal business owner, and he and his wife worked closely with my husband and I in the months and weeks leading up to our wedding. Their online portal made things very easy for us to organize the type of music and events we would like at our reception. They provided drapery and LED lights for it, which made things very easy for us as we didn’t need to go through different vendors to decorate our reception room!

Frederick closely coordinated with the hotel for our reception so that we didn’t have to worry about anything on the day of our wedding, and he brought so much excitement and fun to our already joyful day! From balancing organization of events (such as toasts, cutting the cake, etc) to choosing great music that got everyone – and I mean everyone! – on the dance floor, Frederick was so excellent at it. He even bought some surprises to the reception: during our first dance as husband and wife, he used a fog machine on the dance floor which truly felt as though we were in a dream! He has the perfect energy and talent for this business, and we are so truly thankful that he coordinated our wedding reception.

In short: to hire Sophisticated Gents truly guarantees that you will have an EXCELLENT event that all of your guests will enjoy. We absolutely loved working with this company and would only choose them for future parties and events.

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Hailey

Hailey Tongue · Married on 01/13/2019

Best dj in brevard!

AWESOME DJ!!!! Best in Brevard!!! Freddie and Jim did an amazing job for our wedding!! They were there early to set up, lined up all of our bridal party, on point with the music, an overall an amazing, fun, upbeat, enthusiastic and crowd engaging DJ!! We would definitely recommend them and will definitely use them again for any events we have! Thank you for such an amazing time!!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Kristina Pappademetriou · Married on 11/03/2018

Best night of our lives!!

Frederick Smith and his team at Sophisticated Gents are truly the Elite when it comes to entertainment. As the girls were getting hair and makeup done for my wedding they kept saying "omg it's so fun down there and the wedding hasn't even started yet!"
    His energy & the way he reads the crowd is mind blowing. Our dance floor was empty only once through the whole night and that was only due to plate clean up (Greek wedding OPA!)

Our venue was a private residence and the neighbors were coming out of their homes and walking over because they loved the song selections and we were asked over and over for his information so our guests could book his team for any events they had.

My Facebook feed was filled with captions saying "Best wedding ever" and "I've never danced so much in my life!" The day after.

Frederick not only made our wedding into the best night of our lives,but an unforgettable night for our guests too and I can't say thank you enough!

Fred Smith for Party President 2020! 🙌

Sent on 02/05/2019

Hampton Black · Married on 10/31/2018

Top Notch! The PARTY was lit!

Hands down to Frederick and Jenna working with us on our wedding plans. We met with them at their offices in Melbourne, FL and went over what we were looking for in entertainment for our wedding. They are very open to your ideas and accommodating to any requests that may arise. Our wedding day was truly magical and memorable thanks to Freddy. He's very active in getting the guests participating in the events and bringing people to the dance floor. The dance floor was packed with Freddy leading all of us in the cupid shuffle and other songs. So much fun! We also had fun with the party CO2 gun going off into the crowds. Freddy kept track of moving all the events along throughout the evening to stay on schedule. Leave it to Sophisticated Gents to take care of all of your party needs and sit back and enjoy the ride! It was so much fun. For the entertainment we had the evening of our wedding it was well worth the money spent. You can't go wrong with Sophisticated Gents. They bring FUN to the party!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2018

My husband and I got married in Cocoa beach and live in another state. We had to do all of our planning long distance and it was definitely daunting, to say the least. After looking at multiple DJ’s online, we settled on Sophisticated Gents. Once we started working with them, we were immediately comfortable in our decision! Frederick and Jenna were amazing correspondents throughout the entire process. They completely understood our vision and made it happen the day of! Frederick and his crew were there early. The piping and draping was hired through them as well and looked amazing! Overall, top notch service and kept the crowd having a great time! The lighting, sound and set up were all amazing!! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ/entertainment group!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Gabriella · Married on 05/26/2018

Frederick was everything we could have asked for in a DJ! When we went to meet with him prior to our wedding, he sat us down with a complete spreadsheet of our wedding and songs, and we discussed it thoroughly. We really felt like he cared about us, and wanted to make our day as special as possible. Frederick showed up early to set up his equipment the day of the wedding, and then came back when we had asked him to start DJ-ing. He was very good about keeping the bridal party organized, and explaining to us what needed to be done. He was awesome at getting the party started with cute games/activities. Everyone complimented him on this. After dinner, he got the party started and was an excellent DJ all night! He even danced with us!
    We had a little incident where the fire alarm ended up going off from the fog machine, but Fredrick was quick to keep the party going as soon as the alarm went off. We all laughed about it, and it's something we will never forget.
    Thank you for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/25/2018

I had the wonderful pleasure of having Fredrick as our DJ for our wedding in May 2018. Working with Sophisticated Gents made the song/event planning super easy with their online portal. The entire team was extremely friendly and so easy to work with. They were happy to help with anything we asked and went above and beyond by guiding my husband and myself through everything and made the planning of our special day so much smoother and less stressful. The lighting set up of our event was beautiful and they really focused on your vision and made it come to life, I couldn't imagine working with anyone else for such a special event. There is nothing bad that I could say about Frederick and his team. I am very pleased with his work and I know our guests enjoyed him just as much as we did.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/09/2018

Best dj service, helped with coordination & sound quality was amazing!!!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Sixto · Married on 03/03/2018

We are very pleased with the experience that Sophisticated Gents was able to provide for our wedding. Fred is very professional, experienced, and knows how to bring the entertainment all night long at a great value.
    If you consider music to be an important part of your event, I recommend Sophisticated Gents. From the minute we met Fred, I knew we were in good hands. He helped us through the process of choosing songs, but he also listened to our feedback and ran with it. Overall, the entertainment from Sophisticated Gents was one of many reasons our wedding turned out so special.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Stephanye · Married on 03/02/2018

We worked with Fredrick to make our wedding day a day to remember and he did not disappoint! He was so attentive when we had questions and very professional throughout the entire planning process and event. I would definitely recommend sophisticated gents for any event!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/24/2017

Sophisticated Gents truly lives up to their name. They work in such a sophisticated matter and created the most sophisticated and beautiful wedding I could have ever not only attended but have as my own! They went ABOVE AND BEYOND, what we could have ever expected to walk into and see as OUR wedding. From the centerpieces, Lightning, drapery, decor, monogrammed wall, photo booth, to the overall entertainment and music for the wedding, every part of it was phenomenal! We couldn’t have had a better company in charge of making our day any more perfect than sophisticated gents did for us. I would highly recommend this company for anyone who is planning a wedding, anniversary party, birthday, homecoming, or any celebration for that matter. They will make the process easy for you by giving you great detail and always keeping your best interest in my mind the whole way through. Everyone told us how stressful wedding planning is, with sophisticated gents next to us the whole way through our wedding, we didn’t have any stress! We are Beyond thankful for all they did for us In preparation for our wedding and on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/04/2017

If I could give Fredrick and his team more than five stars I would. They were more than professional at every stage in planning my wedding with them. Getting in touch with them was a breeze and in the even that I had to leave a message I received a return call or email the same day with answers. On the day of the wedding they were on time, very professional, courteous to me and to all of my guests. I received complements for Fredrick from my guest for weeks after the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Sophisticated Gents, if I had to do it all over again, they would still be my number one pick.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Theresa · Married on 11/03/2017

Highly recommend! We were fortunate enough to have DJ Frederick as our DJ. He kept everyone dancing and made it such a fun night.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Holli · Married on 10/28/2017

If I could give 10 stars I would. I can't say enough on how great they were. From start to finish they were outstanding. Id definately recommend tgem to anyone. It warms my heart Everytime someone compliments and remembers that day.

Sent on 11/23/2017