Sophias Art Photography Reviews

40 | Orlando, FL

40 Reviews for Sophias Art Photography

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/19/2016

Marjorie and Nick shot our engagement shoot as a complimentary gift earned at a wedding expo. The couple is so sweet and encouraging and was awesome at giving us multiple shots, angles and made sure our shoot was fun. As our wedding will not be in the Florida area, we are getting married in Philadelphia, they will not be shooting our event. I will however, definitely recommend them to any Florida brides I know! Thank you Marjorie & Nick, we can't wait to see our shots! I will be sure to review again once we see the final product.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Sophias Art Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica!!!
  • I

Irene · Married on 05/27/2016

If you're looking for a photographer for your wedding stop right now because Sophia's Art Photography is it! Marjorie and Nick are a husband and wife duo that never cease to amaze me. I met them at a bridal expo and what caught my attention was their GORGEOUS picture displays. I'm a very visual person and seeing actual photos of other couples and wedding albums allowed me to experience the amazing quality they put into their work. They were willing to go out of their way to take our engagement photos and they turned out AMAZING! We ordered a leather bound book that captured our favorite images from our session and used it as a guestbook for our guests to write in. Everyone complimented how much they loved the artistic photos. The day of the wedding went by so fast but Marjorie and Nick were able to capture our most special moments. They took the time to ask what I wanted and made sure they delivered. The time and effort these two put into every single wedding they do is OUTSTANDING! Have no doubt in your mind that if you choose Sophia's Art Photography you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/18/2016

c · Married on 05/19/2016

Marjorie and Nick of Sophia's Art Photography were fantastic photographers for my daughter’s wedding from start to finish. Even though the day was filled with “buckets” of lucky rain, you would never know in the beautiful, vibrant photographs. They were able to capture so many perfect memories of the day which we will continue to enjoy forever…I would highly recommend this lovely couple!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Sophias Art Photography's reply:

When it rains, it pours, and this Paradise Cove wedding was no exception -- at no time did we ever feel like the day was ever going to get away from us, and this miracle couple absolutely lit up their wedding day like no other..... We feel especially blessed to have been present for your wedding.

Alix · Married on 05/15/2016

Marjorie and Nicholas were so amazing on our wedding day. They were very attentive to detail and especially flexible when the schedule was becoming a mess because I was running late as the bride-to-be and our first look venue had to change last minute. They took amazing photos that really symbolize how much fun we had at our wedding and were able to capture a majority of the photos we really wanted (even though we were running late because of me!). They are so friendly and seriously a part of the family on the day-of, and I felt so comfortable having them in the room with us. Marjorie takes amazing detail shots and knows how to get just the right lighting for you. I recommend them whole-heartedly as they are a great duo/working couple and even better photography team! We are so happy with our photos and cannot wait to see the finished products in our wedding album (which they have some of the best products in the market). Pick Sophia's Art Photo and you will not have to worry about anything regarding photography needs on your wedding day!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Sophias Art Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Alix! It was a pleasure for us to capture all the beautiful moments at your wedding. We as well, felt like part of the family and look forward to capture more of your family in the future! Hugs!

Suhail · Married on 03/27/2016

We did our engagement photo session with Marjorie and her husband. They were both wonderful. attentive, respond to my emails in record time and was always available to answer my questions. She make sure to take her time and capture the essence that represented it my fiancee and I. She work with us to come up with a package to fit our needs and our budget. Sophia's Art is more than beautiful pictures is a personalize and caring service.

Sent on 02/07/2016

Thank you so much!

Staci · Married on 03/12/2016

We had the best experience with this photographer for our wedding! Having a smaller husband/wife team made things so easy for our wedding and they were so flexible to work with our schedule and our requests. We loved their positive, helpful attitude and especially loved how they were so kind and easy-going taking pictures with our guests. Some of our favorite pictures were the ones that we didn't know that they were taking. If you're looking for a great, intimate photographer for your big day, Sophia's Art Photography is the place to go!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Sophias Art Photography's reply:

We love unique brides and grooms - and the matching personalized sneakers in this wedding were absolutely the hit of the day! The family could not have been nicer or more accommodating to our requests for access, and it was fantastic to be at your wedding!

Alisala · Married on 12/12/2015

Marjorie and Nick are beyond amazing. They worked great with my short time frame and limited scheduling. I couldn't have been more impressed and ecstatic with the quality of the pictures. My husband and I are forever thankful for the amount of love and professionalism that Nick and Marjorie put into their work.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Sophias Art Photography's reply:

Backyard weddings are a blast for us, and the sunsets on this particular day were as spectacular as this young couples love for each other. Thank you ever so much for allowing us to be present on your big day!

Tatiana · Married on 11/21/2015

I had the pleasure of meeting Marjorie and Nick at a bridal show. From the second I met them I knew they would be the perfect photographers for us. Marjorie’s smile and personality is so welcoming that you would think you’ve known her your whole life. From the initial meeting at the bridal show to the day of the wedding, Marjorie was very open with communication and always responded very quickly to any questions I had. I never had a doubt in my mind that everything would turn out perfect for our engagement shoot and our wedding day. Every time I look at my pictures I fall in love over and over again and I just KNOW that I made the right decision when I chose Sophia’s Art Photography as our forever photographers!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Sophias Art Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review Tatiana, it was a pleasure!

There are photographers gifted by the camera, and there are photographers that are artists with the camera as their medium. Marjorie of Sophia's Art Photography is truly passionate about her photography and that is what makes the difference in the reveal, she is the artist. We are blessed to have Marjorie and Nick in our lives to share Tristyn and Max's special time in their lives, thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Sophias Art Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review. It was truly an honor to be part of your daughter's wedding day!
  • Z

Zendlath · Married on 09/25/2015

Having Nick and Marjorie as my photographers was a privilege to me, they are amazing professionals and amazing people. I know I was a picky and sometimes, annoying but they had all the patience of the world when working with me. Marjorie has great advises, a very positive vibe, and a kind heart. They always go the extra mile to make everything perfect and they really care about their clients. Everything they do, ends looking flawless!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Sophias Art Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!!!

Danielle · Married on 06/21/2015

Nick and Marjorie Durante are truly the quintessential wedding photographers. They're flexible, helpful and creative and provide stunning results. But what's more, being a two person team allows them to literally be in two places at once, providing photos of events happening at the same time - perfect for "getting ready" shots of the bride and groom or different angles during the ceremony. Nick and Marjorie welcomed us into their home to discuss a simple engagement shoot, and their wonderful personalities and beautiful work quickly had us booking them for two engagement shoots (formal and informal) as well as our rehearsal and wedding day. Their results speak for themselves. Because we were so comfortable with them, our photos look natural and capture our personalities wonderfully. I can't imagine having foregone a photographer due to budget constraints. I'm so glad that we made the numbers work to include photography at our wedding, and so very happy that we can look forward to working with Nick and Marjorie for decades to come.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Sophias Art Photography's reply:

Dani, thank you so much for having us as your wedding photographers. What a fun and lovely wedding!

Milly · Married on 04/24/2015

Lucky to have Sophias Art as my photographer. We could not have found a better one for our special day. The couple was awesome, very pleasant and willing to go the extra mile with any little request we had. Truly a pleasure to work with! We are very thankful!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Sophias Art Photography's reply:

What a beautiful wedding..Lucky us for the privilege of photographing it!

Loreal · Married on 01/17/2015

I absolutely loved Nick and Marjorie, the weeks leading up to my wedding day they were in constant contact with me to keep me updated on any changes or questions they had. On the day of my wedding they were on time and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone and I will surely hire them in the future!

Sent on 01/31/2015

Sophias Art Photography's reply:

Thank you Loreal, it was great to photograph your day!

My husband called them "The Dream Team" and they definitely are. They're very kind and pay attention to detail. They also had a lot of great photo ideas that I've never seen before. My husband and I felt very comfortable around them and I can't wait to use them again in the future.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Sophias Art Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your trust!

Haley · Married on 12/19/2015

3.0

We had such a great time working with Marjorie and Nick on our engagement and wedding photos. They have a great sense of humor and amazing personalities, we laughed a lot during our sessions and they were able to weave in some great candid pictures in between the staged ones we requested.
    One thing that I really appreciated after the wedding was how great it was having two photographers to cover our wedding. All of our moments were captured, Nick was able to take groomsmen and venue photos while Marjorie took photos of the bridesmaids. We decided to do a “first look” or sneak peek before the ceremony and they set it up in a way that the entire shoot was just my husband and I’s natural reactions. They catered to my very specific requests (I wanted a picture that matched an old photograph of my great grandmothers wedding and they went out of their way to make it happen).
    We took our wedding pictures after the ceremony and they were extremely helpful throughout the whole thing and once the event was in full swing they were totally in the background taking pictures. We have some great shots from that night that we didn’t get to see first-hand and they were also extremely accommodating with our families (sorry for the billion picture requests!!)
    The planning process pretty straight forward, they met with us in their home and went over every option from the beginning. They have lots of different packages and options to choose from and were extremely helpful in walking us through the choices. My husband wanted to go all digital and I wanted to make sure we had a physical album so they worked with us and created an option where we were able to get what we both wanted.
    One thing that I spoke to my husband about before we even started planning the actual wedding was the importance of having a professional photographer. Having gone through the wedding now I understand what people mean when they say that the day flies by!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Sophias Art Photography's reply:

We are so ever grateful for having the opportunity to be present for Haley and Williams Wedding - Harmony Gardens was such a fantastic location and the family is all wonderful! Driving to Tampa for their engagement shoot gave us the opportunity to try new things and new locations, regardless of the distances involved both for their Engagement Session as well as their wedding. We are proud to have been there at the beginning of their family, and the images from their wedding are amongst the most talked about and most viewed we have ever captured. We are grateful beyond words...