Sophia Jose Makeup Reviews

Sophia Jose Makeup View more information

Jessica C. Getting married on 10/02/2021

Amazing work from Sophia!

I always admire Sophia's work. So when it was my time to get married I knew exactly who I could trust in when it came to makeup. Not only did she make me feel beautiful that day, she also made me feel comfortable and even more excited with what was to come. Sophia did my whole bridal party and some family members and she did not disappoint. She works with such positive vibes and always has a radiant smile. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sophia Jose Makeup's reply:

You where a breathtaking bride, Jessica! I am so humbled to have been able to work with you and your incredible group of friends & family that day! You had such a great crowd of people around you. It was a true gift to be surrounded by you all. So so so excited for the great things in store for you as your marriage grows each day!
    Jeannette M. Married on 05/31/2021

Wedding Day makeup

Sophia was very warm and welcoming to everyone she came across. She truly listened to how I envisioned my makeup for my wedding day. Sophia was very professional at all times. Look no further if you’re looking for a MUA, Sophia is absolutely amazing in every aspect.

Sophia Jose Makeup's reply:

Jeanette, I can’t tell you how much these words mean to me. You were such a unique and gorgeous bride!
  • Dana
    Dana M. Married on 05/16/2021

Sophia is amazing

Sophia was amazing! I was so unsure what I wanted for my makeup and she worked with me and was willing to try different looks to help me find mine!

Sophia Jose Makeup's reply:

The most amazing bride! Loved working with you and your bridal party! Wishing you an amazing marriage ahead!!
    Jessica Married on 05/05/2019

Sophia is amazing!

It was wonderful working with Sophia for our special day.
    We had a photoshoot scheduled for VERY early in the morning, Sophia was very accommodating and even agreed to come to my house at 4am to get me ready.

Her skills are impressive - She made me feel beautiful, yet natural.
    I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sophia Jose Makeup's reply:

Jessica, I cannot express how special the opportunity of being you artist on such a special day was to me. You glowed from the inside out! It is an honor to continue to follow your incredible love story! Thank you for leaving such a kind review!
    Daniela P. Married on 07/28/2018

Welcoming, fun, and comfortable.

Sophia lights up any room she is in, she is funny, sweet, knows what she’s doing and told me everything she was doing when she was putting my makeup on. For my bridal makeup I asked for a natural look and she did just that. I still look back at the photos in awe of the makeup she did for me and how she followed my vision. I felt so beautiful.

Sophia Jose Makeup's reply:

What an unforgettable day this was. I will always cherish the opportunity to have been able to apart of this beautiful chapter in your life. Your beauty runs so deep, Daniella. Thank you!