Soo Events Reviews

Soo Events 6
Soo Events 7

Vanessa · Married on 09/15/2018

Great professional, lovely personality

Choosing Konstantina as our wedding planner, along with her team, was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. She was always available, with her warm personality, to present us with great ideas for our wedding concept and to suggest the best vendors in the industry, that we worked with with excellent results. Thank you Soo Events! You are an amazing wedding planner and a wonderful planner!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Nikoleta Zeza · Married on 09/03/2018

Create a truly magical night!

The best decision of our wedding was, by far, to collaborate with talented planner Konstantina Lafara from Soo Events. Our wedding planner, Konstantina, tended to every detail. Everything was simple but elegant. Our wedding would not have been as perfect without her help.
    Thank you SOO much!!!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Gianna · Married on 09/01/2018

Magical wedding in Chalkidiki

Absolutely amazing staff and service! From the first time we met Konstantina, she inspired trust and we knew that she was the most suitable person to organize the wedding of our dreams in Chalkidiki. Wonderful ideas and suggestions that met totally our needs and aesthetics. I would highly recommend Soo Events to other couples.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Elena Delidina · Married on 08/29/2018

An amazing collaboration that led to our dream wedding

I first met Konstantina and the Soo Events team last May, which was almost a year before our wedding. She was very friendly and reassuring during our appointment and we booked her only a few days later. And it was the best decision we made! Our wedding was simply perfect, just like our entire time working together! She listened carefully to all of our requests and was by our side even when we were texting her at crazy midnight hours! Thank you Soo Events!

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • O

Olympia Korakidou · Married on 08/25/2018

An unforgettable wedding, an effortless road to achieve it!

Soo events did an excellent job organizing our wedding!
    Konstantina was there next to us every step of the way. She always calmed us down and offered solutions in all the concerns we might have had. She provided a range of options in all aspects of the wedding -depending on our budget- and the aesthetic result was impeccable! The entire Soo events team did an equally excellent job on planning the day and real-time management of things. Us and our family did absolutely nothing but enjoy the day!!
    I couldn't recommend Konstantina and her team enough! They made our day more special than we could have imagined! Thank you Soo events!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Eleni · Married on 08/18/2018

Destination Wedding in Thessaloniki, Greece

I found Soo Events after searching online for a wedding planner in Thessaloniki and I immediately sent a request which was followed by my first Skype meeting with Konstantina! I still remember my session with Konstantina, when she asked me what I was envisioning for my summer wedding in Thessaloniki, Greece, and by the end of the call I knew she was going to be the one!!! Konstantina’s professionalism is truly unique! Since I live in the U.S., I had to fully depend on Konstantina’s expertise as well as recommendations for local vendors for all our needs. We worked together for over a year, during which we would communicate constantly via email, as well as through phone calls, texts and Skype calls. Our wedding day, July 21st 2018, was truly magical and everything turned out so much more beautiful and perfect that I could have ever imagined! We had over 80 guests travel from the United States to Thessaloniki, and we received amazing compliments from every single one of them! We recently received our wedding photos and that was another testament to Konstantina’s work and perfectionism! I am very grateful to Soo Events for connecting us to some of the best vendors in Greece, while helping us stay true to our budget and vision. I cannot recommend Konstantina and Soo Events enough!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Eva · Married on 07/27/2018

Everything was great! We really enjoyed the christening of our daughter! Thank you Konstantina for your amazing work!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Lavrentia Karamaniola · Married on 07/22/2018

Greatest Experience EVER

Both my husband and I loved Konstantina from the first time we met her! She had wonderful ideas to suggest, keeping in mind our budget. Her taste is really unique. We loved everything she suggested, to the point we had a hard time deciding what we liked the most. From invitations to decorations, and from menus to music and pictures, Konstantina made sure we had everything we needed. Besides her taste and organizational skills, I admired her sense of humor and innovativeness! She had an answer for every problem! She was also very knowledgeable and well connected with other vendors we co-operated with! She became our friend and besides her work we also value her as a person! We will trust her for any other event we might need to organize, and we wholeheartedly suggest her business to anyone who is getting ready to get married in Greece, or organize any other kind of event!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Christina Gkouva · Married on 07/07/2018

Highly recommended

Soo Events was really helpful, especially when organizing a wedding from abroad. Our contact, Konstantina listened to all of our specific needs and would make suggestions accordingly.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Anastasia · Married on 06/29/2018

''Events may last for a day, but memories last forever''. That is the core philosophy of Soo Events. With Konstantina and her wonderful team we managed to create step by step a ''sur mesure'', elegant and timeless event that not only reflected our style, expectations and needs but also spoke to our hearts. An unforgettable day, for our family, friends and beloved ones that now exists as a precious memory. Thank you Soo Events for helping us to make that day so special, for making that night indelible.

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Soo Events 17
  • Ι

Ιφιγένεια Γκιουρτζη · Married on 04/22/2018

Μοναδική εμπειρία βάπτισης

Κάθε λεπτομέρεια στη βάπτιση μας ήταν απόλυτα προσεγμένη, ακριβώς όπως τα φαντάστηκαμε. Η Κωνσταντίνα μια εξυπηρετικοτατη επαγγελματίας! Ευχαριστούμε soo events!! 😊

Sent on 10/18/2018

Elena · Married on 09/02/2017

Great job!!I chosen Konstantina from first date!!She inspired me confidence and responsibility!And i came true!!She organized the best wedding and everything was magical!!I want to do it again..!!!Thank you for everything Konstantina!!It was a great night..!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Stathis · Married on 07/29/2017

Soo events offers bespoke wedding planning services and has the charisma to transform the couple's wedding dream into reality. In our case, our destination wedding at a beautiful village in Epirus Greece was not only planned with respect to the venue's physical beauty but was conducted with extreme attention to detail, style, proffesionalism and coordination. Konstantina, has the ability to blend her personal stylish and clever wedding planning and decorating ideas with the couple's wedding point of view and budget and from the first meeting she transmits a feeling of reassurance that everything will be magical... Needless to say that the outcome of her proffesional work in our wedding was beyond imagination..
    In a few words...5 star service...5 star personality!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2017
  • F

Fonny · Married on 07/28/2017

SooEvents made our dream wedding come true. Creative, detailed, thinking out of the box...she's just a miracle worker. Thank you so much! I highly recommend SooEvents to anyone who wants to plan an event...big or small.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Christina · Married on 06/24/2017

Very professional, well organized, they overcame every obstacle that came up making it invisible for us.
    We definatly recomend Soo Events to anyone that want to get married!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Nantia · Married on 06/17/2017

From the first meeting we arranged, it became clear to me that I was dealing with an imaginative and passionate person. Later on, I got to appreciate her consistency as well. Not only is she committed to fulifilling the couple's wishes but also offers effective solutions to any problem that might arise. Thank you for making our wedding day, a memorable one. It's been a pleasure working with you! Keep up the good work!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Martha · Married on 06/11/2017

Trustful cooperation, smiles and many emotional feelings.Soo Events thank you so much !!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Laura · Married on 06/10/2017

Konstantina planned our destination wedding in greece with so much passion like she'd plan her own wedding. She had an answer to all our questions and was very reliable. She realized all of my ideas and made our wedding so beautiful and special. To have her by my side on our big day made me feel more comfortable.
    I thank you with all my heart! Hope to see you again soon.

Sent on 06/18/2017
  • F

Fani · Married on 06/03/2017

The organization of a wedding is a challenging task and Konstantina made everything look so easy. At our wedding day I was so calm and I could really enjoy the day because I knew Konstantina would take care of everything. And so she did! From the decoration til the last detail everything was great. I really liked her ideas and the concept of our wedding was exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Dimitra · Married on 12/17/2016

I would definetely recommend Soo Events! They are great!!

Sent on 01/03/2017

VYRON · Married on 08/27/2016

We couldn't be happier from our cooperation with Soo Events! Our wedding on the 27th of August 2016 was far more fabulous than we could ever have dreamed of, and this amazing & unique celebration was organized from a special girl, Konstantina Lafara. She has the power of making your wishes come true! Thank you Soo Events! ??

Sent on 11/22/2016

Marianna · Married on 07/30/2016

Konstantina was an excellent wedding planner and a friend above all. She was keen to meet the hardest challenges a remote wedding planning faces, and she was always responding positively to our wishes. She made our wedding experience a very pleasant one, without stress and tensions. Calm, smilish and always with positive thoughts, she was the right person to trust for that big event!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Anna · Married on 08/22/2015

Professional services and innovative ideas. Everything was tasteful and well organized on time!

Sent on 11/28/2016
  • Y

Yen · Married on 07/25/2014

It was always a pleasure to have Konstantina plan and organize our events (wedding, post wedding party & baby's baptism)! She was on top of everything and is very detail oriented. I appreciate her suggestions and ability to make decisions for us that stayed true to our personalities, preferences and styles.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Nasia · Married on 08/31/2013

Choosing Soo Events was the best decision! Konstantina, the owner of the company, was by my side all the time, helping me with every single detail! The result amazed every guest and it was even better than I had ever dreamt of! Fully organized, with fresh ideas and concepts, capable to organize the biggest event!

Sent on 12/06/2017