Sonnleit Violin Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 22 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Lydia S. Married on 05/30/2021

Beautiful violin music perfect for ceremony and cocktail hour

We received so many compliments about the violinist! Theresa was wonderful to work with and did a beautiful job at the ceremony and cocktail hour. She responded very quickly to emails and was flexible with adding the rehearsal. She was also very helpful when deciding on songs for the welcome music, prelude, etc. I can't recommend highly enough!
  • Erika
    Erika H. Married on 05/29/2021

The Perfect Violinist

Theresa was so wonderful! She was very helpful with picking out the perfect songs to play! So many of my guests complemented what a fantastic job she did! She was very professional!
    Mary G. Married on 09/19/2020

Wonderful Experience! Beautiful Music!

Beautiful music, very professional, easy to work with, attentive and responsive. Definately recommend.
    Melissa Married on 08/22/2020

So lovely and professional

Who would have thought one violinist could have such a beautiful impact on a wedding!!
    SonnLeit did a lovely job and many guests commented how much interest and beauty the violin music added to the ambiance!
  • Delaney
    Delaney Married on 10/13/2019

Mesmerizing

Theresa was great! Our guests loved her and she made having live music easy. She worked with us and delivered a unique and impactful song list that was magical. Her set-up took up so little room, but her performance transformed the space. We could not have chosen better for our reception. She helped realize our wedding vision. Affordable and a treat to work with. I would recommend her to anyone.
    Jeanette Married on 10/06/2018
    We had a wonderful experience with Theresa Sonnleit playing violin for my son's wedding ceremony. She was so helpful and offered many excellent suggestions. Theresa was easy to work with, arrived on time and did everything she promised. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful violin music to be played for any event and we would definitely hire her again.
    Jasmin Married on 06/09/2018
    Wonderful violinist! It was a great decision to pick Theresa as our violinist for our ceremony. The background music turned out very lovely. Thank you, Theresa!
    Giselle Married on 04/21/2018
    Theresa responded quickly and was professional and on time. She played beautifully. We had a very small budget but she was worth it for sure. Her music was the perfect backdrop to our special day.
    Cullin Event on: 11/02/2017
    She was an outstanding performer for our event, the music was superb and covered a wide range of genre that really wowed our group. Her interaction with the audience was gracious and good humored. I received many compliments from my guests for her performance. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.
    Gina Married on 10/14/2017
    Just Amazing! Words can't describe how beautiful & romantic Theresa's violin made our Wedding Ceremony! I couldn't have been more pleased. She played everything I asked and even learned a different version of a song the I requested. She really set the tone for the romantic theme of my wedding. It was perfect! And her violin performance was perfect! Thanks so much Theresa. Michael & I were so happy we found you. So many people commented on how beautiful your playing was. Thank You.
  • fallinthegarden
    Amanda Married on 10/06/2017
    We loved having Theresa play for our wedding! She was great at suggesting songs for each moment. She was really nice and responsive to any questions. The rate was super reasonable, and having live music added such a nice touch to the ceremony.
    Cindy Married on 08/19/2017
    Theresa was so amazing to work with! Since our first meeting I knew I wanted her to play our ceremony music. She is so open to ideas and is great at responding messages! I would recommend her to anyone! My guest loved her as much as we need.
    Thanks for being part of our day Theresa!
    Shana Married on 07/01/2017
    Theresa was amazing & did an awesome job at our wedding. She had a good list of songs & I even picked a few that were special to us & she was able to play them. Everyone complimented how good she was & I would highly recommend her :)
    Leslie Married on 06/26/2017
    Theresa played recently at our wedding ceremony and I couldn't have been luckier to have found her! I wanted to surprise my husband with a violinist for our ceremony, but I was having a hard time coming across someone who would come for just the ceremony and was within our budget. Theresa was very helpful when choosing the songs I wanted her to play. We received many compliments that night about her performance. She plays beautifully and I definitely recommend her!
    Karla Married on 05/13/2017
    When I found Teresa, I was so excited about the thought of a very special violinist to be playing music for our special day! Everyone that attended told us that the Violin music made our day even more special.
    Monkey Married on 10/08/2016
    Theresa was personable, professional, flexible, and a beautiful violinist. Her willingness to find & play the songs we were interested in really added a special touch & her transitions between songs was flawless. She really went the extra mile to make sure that the music for the outdoor ceremony would be loud enough without it being overbearing or carried away in the wind. She was easy to contact & correspondence was timely. We really enjoyed having Theresa be a part of our special day.
    Brian Married on 08/13/2016
    She was amazing. I would have paid triple to have her pay at our wedding. Thank you again for making our day so special.
    Chelsie Married on 05/21/2016
    Theresa was amazing! When I first met with her I have no idea what songs I wanted. She gave me a list of songs she could play and advised me what ones would be good for certain areas of the ceremony. I was also able to request a few songs that were not on her playlist. Theresa was very professional and helpful. The music was beautiful, I couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend her for any event!
    Guillermo Married on 10/17/2015
    At the beginning, we did not request any particular song, thus, based on a some questions, Theresa assembled a list of song that made many people to say how pretty it was. I requested a particular song a week prior to the ceremony, which she performed despite the short notice and she did it in the exact moment we were able to listen to it. An extra remark is that she always replied my messages really fast.
    Kelly Married on 09/12/2015
    Theresa was so extremely helpful to us from the very beginning by suggesting and playing a variety of songs while we were planning. She was responsive to changes we had and was a joy to work with. Very professional but also easy going and helpful. The music was absolutely beautiful and made the ceremony and subsequent cocktail hour very elegant and memorable. We highly recommend her for any event!
    Kristi Married on 10/18/2014
    Theresa made our ceremony music absolutely the way I envisioned. She took the guesswork out of picking the perfect songs and performed beautifully on our wedding day. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting their ceremony music to be something memorable and special.
  • User2575003 2+ years ago
    Theresa played beautiful classical music at a French wine and food tasting fundraising event in Des Moines. The music added to the overall atmosphere of the event. Many guests commented on how much they enjoyed it. Theresa was quick to respond to my request and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or other event. I hope to hire her again in the future.
    -Sara D.