Sonnleit Violin Studio Reviews

17 | West Des Moines, IA

17 Reviews for Sonnleit Violin Studio

Jeanette · Married on 10/06/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Theresa Sonnleit playing violin for my son's wedding ceremony. She was so helpful and offered many excellent suggestions. Theresa was easy to work with, arrived on time and did everything she promised. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful violin music to be played for any event and we would definitely hire her again.

Jasmin · Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful violinist! It was a great decision to pick Theresa as our violinist for our ceremony. The background music turned out very lovely. Thank you, Theresa!

Giselle · Married on 04/21/2018

Theresa responded quickly and was professional and on time. She played beautifully. We had a very small budget but she was worth it for sure. Her music was the perfect backdrop to our special day.

Gina · Married on 10/14/2017

Just Amazing! Words can't describe how beautiful & romantic Theresa's violin made our Wedding Ceremony! I couldn't have been more pleased. She played everything I asked and even learned a different version of a song the I requested. She really set the tone for the romantic theme of my wedding. It was perfect! And her violin performance was perfect! Thanks so much Theresa. Michael & I were so happy we found you. So many people commented on how beautiful your playing was. Thank You.

• fallinthegarden

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2017

We loved having Theresa play for our wedding! She was great at suggesting songs for each moment. She was really nice and responsive to any questions. The rate was super reasonable, and having live music added such a nice touch to the ceremony.

Cindy · Married on 08/19/2017

Theresa was so amazing to work with! Since our first meeting I knew I wanted her to play our ceremony music. She is so open to ideas and is great at responding messages! I would recommend her to anyone! My guest loved her as much as we need.
    Thanks for being part of our day Theresa!

Shana · Married on 07/01/2017

Theresa was amazing & did an awesome job at our wedding. She had a good list of songs & I even picked a few that were special to us & she was able to play them. Everyone complimented how good she was & I would highly recommend her :)

Leslie · Married on 06/26/2017

Theresa played recently at our wedding ceremony and I couldn't have been luckier to have found her! I wanted to surprise my husband with a violinist for our ceremony, but I was having a hard time coming across someone who would come for just the ceremony and was within our budget. Theresa was very helpful when choosing the songs I wanted her to play. We received many compliments that night about her performance. She plays beautifully and I definitely recommend her!

Karla · Married on 05/13/2017

When I found Teresa, I was so excited about the thought of a very special violinist to be playing music for our special day! Everyone that attended told us that the Violin music made our day even more special.

Monkey · Married on 10/08/2016

Theresa was personable, professional, flexible, and a beautiful violinist. Her willingness to find & play the songs we were interested in really added a special touch & her transitions between songs was flawless. She really went the extra mile to make sure that the music for the outdoor ceremony would be loud enough without it being overbearing or carried away in the wind. She was easy to contact & correspondence was timely. We really enjoyed having Theresa be a part of our special day.

Brian · Married on 08/13/2016

She was amazing. I would have paid triple to have her pay at our wedding. Thank you again for making our day so special.

Guillermo · Married on 10/17/2015

At the beginning, we did not request any particular song, thus, based on a some questions, Theresa assembled a list of song that made many people to say how pretty it was. I requested a particular song a week prior to the ceremony, which she performed despite the short notice and she did it in the exact moment we were able to listen to it. An extra remark is that she always replied my messages really fast.

Kelly · Married on 09/12/2015

Theresa was so extremely helpful to us from the very beginning by suggesting and playing a variety of songs while we were planning. She was responsive to changes we had and was a joy to work with. Very professional but also easy going and helpful. The music was absolutely beautiful and made the ceremony and subsequent cocktail hour very elegant and memorable. We highly recommend her for any event!

Kristi · Married on 10/18/2014

Theresa made our ceremony music absolutely the way I envisioned. She took the guesswork out of picking the perfect songs and performed beautifully on our wedding day. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting their ceremony music to be something memorable and special.

Theresa played beautiful classical music at a French wine and food tasting fundraising event in Des Moines. The music added to the overall atmosphere of the event. Many guests commented on how much they enjoyed it. Theresa was quick to respond to my request and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or other event. I hope to hire her again in the future.
    -Sara D.

Cullin · event on: 11/02/2017

She was an outstanding performer for our event, the music was superb and covered a wide range of genre that really wowed our group. Her interaction with the audience was gracious and good humored. I received many compliments from my guests for her performance. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.