Sonic Vision Entertainment Reviews

30 | Marysville, OH

30 Reviews for Sonic Vision Entertainment

Katlyn Blumer · Married on 10/05/2019

Very professional and entertaining!

Larry was a great DJ who had a minimal but great sounding setup. He socialized and kept people on the dance floor in non stop fashion. Great conversationalist, nice sense of humor, but his years of experience really showed with every key moment of our ceremony and reception. We didn't plan on having a professional DJ since we (initially) had a very small guest list. Once that list grew, we needed a pro. We are so glad we went with Larry of Sonic Vision, the event wouldn't have been nearly as enjoyable without him!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Daniel Schlosser · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful experience

Larry did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He was able to accommodate our requests and he was very fun to have as our dj!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • MsToMrs

Pamela · Married on 09/29/2018

Larry did a great job as our DJ at our wedding. He kept the guests engaged and made sure to keep things moving along so as to not have any lulls in the evening. He's very easy to work with and made sure everything was right for our big day. I would definitely recommend Sonic Vision as your wedding entertainment.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Tia · Married on 10/14/2017

Helpfully flexible and affordable and gets your event running smoothly and keeps people on the dance floor!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Rikki · Married on 09/02/2017

Very fun DJ! He started early without me even asking. He kept the reception up beat and everyone had a good time

Sent on 09/14/2017

Paleeza · Married on 08/05/2017

He arrived right on time and was open to any last minute changes I had made. He played amazing music that everybody loved.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Travis · Married on 07/22/2017

Very easy to work with, up to date equipment and song selections.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Alicia · Married on 07/15/2017

I loved Larry! He was very affordable but quality. You can tell that he loves what he does. I was very happy that I chose to go with Larry. He knew exactly what to do to make my day go smoothly. I will use him again for future parties.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Sonic Vision Entertainment's reply:

My pleasure working with you & Phil the musicians , vocalist , family and friends.

Kaleb · Married on 07/08/2017

We didn't have any issues at all with the DJ service, and everything was positive. Your event will benefit from having Sonic Vision involved.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Brad · Married on 06/10/2017

Larry is a tremendous guy and a awesome DJ. I don't think the wedding reception would have been the same without him. If anyone is in need of a DJ I highly recommend Sonic Vision Entertainment. There isn't anyone around as good as Sonic Vision Entertainment. He kept on top of things and made sure everyone was happy. He has a great music selection and awesome dance floor lights. He definitely is a professional. So you won't regret choosing Sonic Vision Entertainment.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Thanks Brad
    My pleasure working with you two , family & friends.

Shane · Married on 07/30/2016

I was a little nervous at first since me and my wife had not gotten to meet with Larry in person before our event due to the wedding being in a different area than where we were currently living . That being said he was always responsive to any phone call, email, or message I sent him. He went far and above anything I could have expected, keeping the flow of the reception on schedule, and accomadating every special request we had, making our big day that much more special and easier for us. I would highly recommend Sonic vision for any occasion they did a fantastic job, and was the perfect blend of professional and personable!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Emily · Married on 05/07/2016

Sonic Vision was wonderful to work with and he was very responsive to our requests. We had questions and they were answered in a timely manner and have great suggestions when we asked. We are so thankful that Sonic Vision made our special day so great! Thank you!

Sent on 05/19/2016

James · Married on 12/20/2015

We used Sonicare vision for a sweet 16 birthday party. We couldn't have been more pleased!
    I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Mike · Married on 10/10/2015

Larry was great! Very friendly, and had a great selection of music for the wide variety of guests at our wedding. We would absolutely recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Billy · Married on 10/03/2015

Larry is an excellent DJ. He followed the list of songs we wanted to be played (a ton of them) and most importantly kept the flow of the wedding going. Our biggest worry was that our timeline would seem 'choppy' and 'awkward' but he made sure he kept the crowd going and events flowing. He was always prompt in responding and never said 'no' when we suggested something we wanted included in the wedding. High compliments were given by guests thanks in part to his hard work and natural skills as a DJ.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Kellie · Married on 09/19/2015

You definitely helped us have the time of our life by setting the tone with your music!! Thank you for being so cooperative, helping lead the show of our ceremony and reception, and working with us. We will definitely recommend you if anyone we know is seeking a DJ! The only thing I could have changed was in the beginning of the reception, the music volume could have been a little louder, but once I mentioned that to you, you didn't hesitate. So thank you!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Kayla · Married on 06/06/2015

Larry was great to work with! He is professional and accommodating to requests. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/02/2014

Larry did an extremely amazing job. He worked with so many last minute changes, rain, and stayed longer when we asked. He made sure we had an amazing ceremony and reception. He listened to all of our requests perfectly. I couldn't be happier with how everything went.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Stacy · Married on 08/17/2013

Larry was one of the easiest vendors to work with in planning my wedding! He was quick to return my emails and phone calls, and VERY accommodating! His music selection was wonderful; he played softer music during dinner, and popular dancing music as the evening progressed. The level of sound was just right- there were no complaints from the older crowd of it being overbearing, and it was still loud enough for the dancers to enjoy. You can't beat the value of entertainment for the price- I would definitely recommend Larry and Sonic Vision Entertainment!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Larry was extremely helpful and did exactly what we wanted. He played a big part in making our special day.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Caitlyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Larry was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He was professional and did everything he could to make our day perfect! All of our guests loved the variety of music he played. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Erica · Married on 06/25/2016

My advice is that Larry was the perfect pick to make our wedding day special. He was priced fair, had great communication with us, very accommodating. He ensured that everything ran smoothly and had a great personality that helped ease our stress and the guests enjoyed him and his music. I would 100% recommend him to other couples!!!

Sent on 07/11/2016
  • User5343615 · event on 06/20/2015

I hired Sonic Vision for my retirement party. Larry Clemans came to my home to discuss my requests. He did an amazing job providing the songs I wanted at my party. He also had an amazing decorative lighting which added to the ambiance of the event.

Sent on 08/13/2015
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2018

Larry Saved the Day

When my fiancé (now husband) Keith and I found ourselves less than two weeks from our wedding without a DJ I sent out messages to every recommended vendor on the site. My husband and I are ballroom dance instructors, so we were very particular about what music was played. It had to be versatile, with Foxtrots, Rumbas, Cha Chas, East Coast and West Coast Swing, etc... (Originally a fellow dance instructor from another studio was going to run our personal equipment with our playlist that we had spent hours putting together.)

Larry reached out to me first or second of all the vendors, he was miraculously available, AND he had past experience with Ballroom events for another studio we know. I still had my concerns, but Larry talked through them with me, we found a solution, and just like that we had a DJ.

Day of the wedding our guests were very happy with how he kept things running. And from what I heard, the ballroom lesson that we had a friend teach during cocktail hour was a success, and the instructor said it was very easy to work with Larry.
    We are so thankful that he was so ready to step in and save the day.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Sonic Vision Entertainment's reply:

So much enjoyed working with both of you, family and friends .
    A reception to remember.
  • Amey

Amey · Married on 05/30/2009

Larry kept the night moving and we had an awesome time.

Sent on 06/07/2009