soniaZeye photography Reviews

soniaZeye photography 6
soniaZeye photography 7
  • Kalli

Kalli · Married on 04/28/2018

Sonia was the greatest! She made my day so lively and fun. She saw tiny details and incorporated them so well into every photo. She was so attentive to what the vibe of me and my husband was it was unbelievable! I've never met someone so good at what her art is. I will definitely be using her as a photographer in all my future photography needs.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/22/2018

I’m not sure where to start! Sonia did a fantastic job with both our engagement and wedding photos. We had so much fun talking and coming up with poses and ideas for cute photos and the end result: *so many* amazing photos that it’s difficult to pick a favorite!!! My husband and I both agreed early on in the planning process that what we wanted most was good photos to remember our wedding day and Sonia made capturing the memories of that day on film look easy. <3 We met with her a couple times before the wedding to discuss ideas and tour the venue with her (she was super excited about that!). Sonia was really flexible, easy to talk to and a joy to work with. I can’t wait to find a reason to work with her again!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Shaina · Married on 11/18/2017

Oh my goodness I could seriously brag about Sonia forever! She photographed our entire wedding and the pictures came out BEAUTIFUL! She is so experienced and knew exactly where to be at all times to get the greatest shots. Her sense of humor made all of our family and friends enjoy taking pictures and our wedding day went perfectly. Any ideas we had, she was on board with and could make any adjustments as needed. Sonia is so kind and I felt that she truly wanted to be there the whole time. We got our pictures not even a week later and I was able to contact her throughout the whole process which is a relief for any bride. I absolutely love her and can't wait for future projects with her as our photographer!!! No doubt in my mind, Sonia should be your go to! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!! - Shaina & Alex

Sent on 12/11/2017
    soniaZeye photography 8
    soniaZeye photography 9
    soniaZeye photography 10
    soniaZeye photography 11
    soniaZeye photography 12

Priscilla · Married on 10/31/2017

Sonia was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was nice, funny, and such an amazing photographer! The price was perfect and we got so many pictures that we absolutely love with all of our hearts! Thank you so much for everything you did for our wedding! -Priscilla and Tyrone Jones

Kourtnie · Married on 10/07/2017

Sonia is amazing - she was so accommodating. She wanted to know every photo I had on my wish list to get and she made sure to get them. I definitely recommend her to all of our friends

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2017

Sonia did an amazing job! Wedding day itself is stressful and emotional but Sonia kept us on track and our pictures turned out beautiful! Hiring her was an amazing decision!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

April · Married on 09/16/2017

Sonia shot our wedding. She was very professional, flexible and compassionate. We will hire her for every future event. She is fantastic!!

Brian · Married on 06/17/2017

Sonia did a great job for our wedding. She was affordable and flexible, gave great picture ideas, and worked in what we wanted for our memories. I highly recommend you hire her.

Sent on 11/17/2017
    soniaZeye photography 13
    soniaZeye photography 14
    soniaZeye photography 15

Gabby · Married on 06/10/2017

Sonia was amazing on our wedding! She even helped me out also helped out on giving my dad a ride to the place for my wedding without even asking she is great! She is completely professional and responds back quickly. I strongly recommend her!

Athena · Married on 09/29/2016

She is amazing very professional and my pictures were flawless!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/13/2015

I am so happy that I chose Sonia to take pictures of my daughter’s wedding day. The pictures turned out beautifully. She came up with creative poses along with traditional ones. The editing process went well and she was very willing to do what I asked her to do. I would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Ms. · Married on 10/28/2017

3.5
      3.5

I really enjoyed working with Sonia. She is pleasant, friendly, funny, and hospitable. She was a pleasure and a Godsend. My husband and I could not have hired a better photographer, for our wedding. I appreciated her energy and creativity. I would recommend her and her work is fabulous. Thank you Sonia. We wish you nothing but the best.

Sent on 11/26/2017