Sona Photography Reviews

46 | Orlando, FL

46 Reviews for Sona Photography

Suman Ali · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Mona is amazing!

Mona did my sister's wedding photography and I always knew I wanted her to do my wedding photos. She is absolutely amazing to work with and so talented. She goes above and beyond to capture every moment beautifully and the results are breathtaking. I always worried about being comfortable with some of the posed shots, but that was not an issue at all with Mona. She made us both feel so comfortable and made sure we were having fun the whole time. It felt so natural and really reflected in the pictures. I was so excited when I got my highlights the week after and could not stop looking at them over and over again. I would highly recommend Sona Photography for the amazing work and personality!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Sujay

Sujay · Married on 10/13/2019

AMAZING! Captured all our special moments

Mona & her team were amazing in capturing all the key moments of our Indian wedding at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in Florida.

She kept to timelines, gave us incredible poses and even scoped the property out before hand to make sure we got the best photographs. We received highlights shortly after the wedding and have only the best to say about her.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Sona Photography's reply:

Thank you for making Sona photography a part of your special day. Your beautiful words are appreciated.

Matthew S. Washington · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent pictures and super friendly

Stephana was amazing! She had great suggestions for our wedding photos and was so friendly. We were thrilled with our wedding photos and couldn't be happier with the great memories they bring us already.

Sent on 12/07/2019

Sona Photography's reply:

Thank you Matthew for sharing your experience! It was such a pleasure to capture your love-filled day!
  • Meghan

Meghan Pandith · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing photography!!!

Stephana is amazing!!! She sent me over 300+ "highlights" two days after my wedding and they are absolutely gorgeous!!! She was a pleasure to work with and she even helped me put on my Indian outfit! I had a Hindu wedding, Christian wedding, and reception all in one day and she helped me get the timeline down so everything ran smoothly. She and her team captured so many genuine moments of myself, husband, our parents, and our guests. I'm so in love with my pictures and so glad I hired Stephana!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Sona Photography's reply:

Thank you, Meghan for the honor of capturing such a special day for you, Nathan, and your families! We truly appreciate you sharing your experience as well!

Sangeet · Married on 08/25/2018

Mona did an excellent job as photographer for indian wedding in Maryland with 300 guests. She was very adaptable to fast-paced situations in getting us pictures. She was very friendly and easy to work with. Her prices are reasonable and she offers affordable packages for photo albums. We can't wait to see all the pictures soon! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Nisha · Married on 10/14/2017

Sona photography goes above and beyond just a wedding photographer. They capture all the important and intimate moments of your special day. And their professionalism and experience are evident not just the wedding day but also in the planning process and afterwards. I would've been lost without Stephana's guidance. She has a way of capturing the beauty in every moment and detail. I would recommend Sona photography to everyone!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Pam · Married on 10/07/2017

I can't begin to say enough about Sona Photography. I had an Indian fusion wedding and each & every picture was beyond incredible. She is prompt, professional & just so talented. She posted our favorite photos within a week of the wedding which was perfect! I would highly recommend her & would
    Not change a thing. We just received our wedding album & it was stunning! So happy with her ♥️

Sent on 03/23/2018

Nita · Married on 07/29/2017

What can we say about Mona and Stephana. From the planning process to the entire week we spent with them for our wedding, everything was literally flawless and effortless. Mona made us feel so comfortable and really worked with our personalities, families, timelines, events, EVERYTHING to get the best shots. She truly is the best at what she does, and we are honored to have worked with her and Stephana. Even when we were pressed for time, they made sure we captured everything possible (even being so flexible with the puppies!) Most importantly, they are both absolutely amazing people and we are so delighted to call them friends now! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Neha · Married on 06/03/2017

Stehana/Sona Photography came highly recommended by a friend who was a previous client. Stephana was absolutely wonderful to work with!!! She was always professional and responded promptly to emails. She was very thorough in her quotations, her responses, and the photography!! She knew exactly what pictures to take for an Indian wedding as well without needing to be prompted. She was always ready to go and exceptionally prepared! She also did a wonderful job creating our wedding albums which our families and I loved!! We were very happy with Sona Photography and if we had to do it all over again, we would still pick Sona Photography for our wedding.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Chung · Married on 05/27/2017

We would highly recommend Sona Photography! We were fortunate enough to work with Mona, our main photographer, and she was just absolutely amazing. The quality of service was just beyond anything we expected. My wife and I are not the most photogenic of couples, but Mona made us feel extremely comfortable and the pictures came out way better than we expected. She was worth every penny from the professionalism to the value and quality of service that we received. To any couple looking for an amazing photographer that is highly responsive to your needs, I would recommend Sona Photography.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Aarti · Married on 03/18/2017

I am so happy I found Stephana. She did our wedding photography back in 2011 and I couldn't see myself working with anyone else on my maternity/baby shower photography. She is soo sweet, responsive, passionate about photography, creative, professional, accommodating, and reasonable. She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and is very personable. During the time between our wedding and baby shower, our grandmother passed away and Stephana helped me find the best picture of our grandmother to keep as a memory (mind you we prob had over 5000 pics). For the baby shower, we decided to add additional services last minute and she was able to work around her personal schedule to squeeze us in (she didn't have to sacrifice personal time with her family). I highly recommend her!!! I can't wait for her to capture all of our precious memories to come. Thank you soo much Stephana.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Christie · Married on 03/17/2017

Book them ASAP! Easy to work with, communicates effectively and quickly responds. The day of the wedding did a great job as well. But most importantly our pictures were BEAUTIFUL!! Every person that saw our pictures was amazed of how perfect they all came out. Sona captured each moment perfectly and got us our pictures back quickly!

Sent on 04/13/2017

I couldn't have chosen a better person to capture all my wedding photos

Sent on 12/15/2016

Hemal · Married on 11/11/2016

Mona from Sona Photography was fantastic to work with for our wedding in November 2016. I initially found them from another wedding site but went looking for reviews and was so happy I listened and booked her. I wanted someone who could understand the importance of family and friends and capture those moments, especially when it comes to an Indian wedding. I was also looking to work inside a budget and Mona did everything possible to make that happen. Indian weddings are not easy from any view point. There are alot of events (vidhi, garba, wedding, reception), early mornings, little to no time in between to reset, but all of Mona's team was amazing from start to finish. My husband and I are not the best at having our photo's taken especially when it comes to professional shots but Mona made us both feel at ease and helped us through each step. We even had a fun engagement shoot. Our families were so impressed by her level of poise and professionalism and the pictures she captured were just WOW, the raw emotions can really be felt. Our albums just came in and it looks incredible, each picture is vibrant and full of life that you can feel each moment on each picture. We actually had such a hard time narrowing down photos to put in the album as we had such great shots! We will definitely be blowing up more to place in our homes. Incredibly happy with choosing Sona Photography as our wedding photographers and I know others will be to! Go ahead and hire them they are fantastic!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Gaya · Married on 10/22/2016

Stephana and her team captured our wedding beautifully. Every every single person that sees the pictures says how amazing they are and how great our photographer did! I am not usually an emotional person when looking at pictures, but I definitely teared up. I had no idea our pictures could ever look this good. Thank you Stephana, you are truly gifted.

Sent on 12/09/2016

jacquelyn · Married on 10/15/2016

Stephana & her assistant, Anna did an AMAZING job photographing our beach wedding! They were very professional yet extremely personable and sweet during the wedding and went above & beyond to get the photos that we wanted and the most beautiful lighting and compositions. We have received so many compliments on our pictures and we are just blown away by how stunning and dreamy they look. They really captured the joy and love that we were all feeling, looking through them is like watching a love story unfold...I cannot recommend them enough!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Anjani · Married on 09/04/2016

Mona and her team were absolutely amazing! We had our wedding in Orlando, Florida in September and they captured all of our wedding events - vidhi, garba, wedding and reception. She was so easy to work with and made sure we were 100% happy with everything through the entire process. My husband hates being in front of the camera, but she made us feel so comfortable and captured all of our natural reactions. We both can't stop looking at all the pictures! She captures emotion at its purest and most candid moments, so that when you look back, you can easily relive those precious moments. She had our preview ready for us within 2 weeks and all the pictures were ready within less than 3 months! The picture quality is beautiful! I love the lighting of every single image. We highly recommend Mona and her team! :)

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • Meera

Meera · Married on 07/30/2016

Mona is so personable and amazing to work with. Her photography skills are exceptional! She captured all of the perfect moments, at the right time. I'm so thankful for how wonderful the pictures came out! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture every moment for us on our special day!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Vaishali · Married on 05/28/2016

I don't even know how to describe in words how amazing the Sona Photography team was and how special they made our wedding day. First off, they are very prompt in email and phone communication and we had no trouble at all getting a hold of them. Closer toward the wedding day, they sent us a list of everything they needed from us which took a lot of stress off of us. Their prices were very reasonable for the amazing quality photography they offer. We worked more with Mona than Stefana, however both photographers are very professional and very good at what they do. My husband and I are no models, however their poses and lighting made us look like superstars on our wedding day. What I liked the most was that they were very observant and caught on quickly as to who our close family and friends were and ensured that we got proper pictures with them even when we were on a time constraint. They were also very flexible when things were running a little bit behind schedule. Hiring Sona Photography was one of the best wedding decisions we made! I look forward to working with them again in the future when we plan to have children. :)

Sent on 07/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2015

Stephana took both my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures. I have nothing but great things to say. She is sweet, kind and laid back. My wedding pictures were AMAZING! My wedding was 11/7/15 and I still have people who were in the wedding party or at the wedding tell me how amazing they thought the pictures were. I ended up with just over 2,000 pictures. They're all incredible. Stephana even helped a little at the wedding. We were ready to cut the cake and realized we didn't have a plate and she grabbed one. It's the little things. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/24/2015

One word: PERFECT!! From our engagement photos to our wedding photos. Sona Photography captured it all. I can relive my wedding through the photos I received. In fact, a few people who didn't attend the wedding commented on how it felt like they were there just by looking through the photos. If you are looking for professional & efficient photographers for your big day look no further -- Sona Photography is the way to go!!!! Thank you again Stephana for capturing the best day of our lives!!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Jaimini · Married on 09/19/2015

I really enjoyed working with Sona Photography. Mona went above and beyond to make sure all my events were smoothly executed. Very well organized and accommodating to your needs.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Teresa · Married on 08/22/2015

Sona Photography was absolutely fantastic for both my engagement shoot and wedding day shoot. I was super nervous for my engagement shoot, but Mona made me feel super comfortable and offered very helpful tips and direction. She has an eye for capturing beauty and it shows in all the pictures she sent me! I was blown away. Her pictures were the best I have ever seen- even better than some great pictures from the net. I might be a little biased on this, but it might also be because I love them so much. During my wedding day, she was patient and supportive throughout the whole day. She was there every step of the way to capture all the special moments.. a true Ninja! My bridal party and family loved her too! She knew exactly what she wanted and she knew exactly what to do and what to say. I highly recommend Sona Photography for any and all your professional photography needs!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Natasha · Married on 07/18/2015

Mona and her assistant truly made our day memorable. They were unobtrusive and very stealthy with their picture taking unless it called for specific people. I love everything about our pictures. From intimate moments like our first kiss as husband and wife, to the joyous one like the dancing. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer from start to finish. Thank you again Mona for everything you have done and more!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Alyssa · Married on 11/15/2014

We were so lucky to work with Stephana for our engagement photos and on our wedding day. She was always so sweet and patient with us and really helped us look our best! We worked with Stephana and Anna on our wedding day and we are so glad we had them as our photographers. They never missed a shot and were always ready with their cameras to capture every moment. We have so many photos from our wedding day and they turned out amazing!! There's beautiful posed and creative shots as well as candid photos from throughout the night. And the turnaround time was so quick! We were amazed at how quickly we received a sneak peek preview video and then all of the photos on discs. My family also loved Stephana and are very grateful for all the wonderful photos. Thank you so much for all your hard work! The photos are amazing!!

Sent on 12/24/2014