Sona Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Siddhi
    Siddhi P. Married on 05/07/2022

The Best Beach Wedding Sunset Pictures

Mona with Sona Photography was amazing! She managed to catch all of our fun, intricate moments, our favorites being our beach sunset pictures! My husband and I are not the best posers or models but Mona made us feel comfortable! She was fast with the shots, fun and exactly what we were looking for!

Sona Photography's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful words, Siddhi and Jay. I loved being a part of your beautiful memories.
    Sobia N. Married on 08/25/2021

photography

At Sonar Jewelry, photography of our products is of utmost importance. Mona at Sona photography did a magnificent job. She was excellent in capturing the beauty of our product. I found her extremely well-informed, professional and a pleasure to work with. I'm looking forward to working with her again.
    Neil P. Married on 06/19/2021

Mona did an AMAZING job at our wedding

There are so many photographers to choose from in the greater Orlando area and it can get challenging selecting one, all I will say is Mona is the only one you should consider. She was incredible at capturing all the moments we could have ever wanted, she was amazing with our videographer, and was even able to get our families inline for perfect shots. We spent a lot of time looking at portfolios and ended up picking Sona Photography for our wedding, and that was the BEST decision. Mona was responsive and professional from the first conversation we had, she was flexible with event schedules and even helped get us organized before the events to make sure we planned enough time to get all the shots we wanted. If you are on the fence or still deciding on a photographer for your event, look no further, we can't recommend her enough!
    Suman A. Married on 05/12/2021

Mona is amazing!

Mona did my sister's wedding photography and I always knew I wanted her to do my wedding photos. She is absolutely amazing to work with and so talented. She goes above and beyond to capture every moment beautifully and the results are breathtaking. I always worried about being comfortable with some of the posed shots, but that was not an issue at all with Mona. She made us both feel so comfortable and made sure we were having fun the whole time. It felt so natural and really reflected in the pictures. I was so excited when I got my highlights the week after and could not stop looking at them over and over again. I would highly recommend Sona Photography for the amazing work and personality!
  • Pooja
    Pooja S. Married on 02/05/2021

Natural Moments, Stunning Color

We trust Mona for our photos. She captured our engagement photos, Catholic wedding and combined Indian wedding, and we would hire her for the next event. She always knows how to capture us at our best, and the photos are truly stunning. An Indian wedding is a colorful affair, and you can tell she respects that in her work. She is a perfectionist, but still offered us flexibility when we asked for a 24 turnover of photos for a highlight reel, and the shots came out fantastic. She is highly recommended.
    Maham J. Married on 08/15/2020

Wedding photography

Mona did an amazing job at my sister’s wedding. Pictures were absolutely beautiful and she guided us on each and every step, picked out excellent location for the photoshoot, is very talented and above all has a very kind heart.
    Big thanks for everything Mona 😇
  • Sujay
    Sujay Married on 10/13/2019

AMAZING! Captured all our special moments

Mona & her team were amazing in capturing all the key moments of our Indian wedding at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in Florida.

She kept to timelines, gave us incredible poses and even scoped the property out before hand to make sure we got the best photographs. We received highlights shortly after the wedding and have only the best to say about her.

Sona Photography's reply:

Thank you for making Sona photography a part of your special day. Your beautiful words are appreciated.
    Matthew W. Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent pictures and super friendly

Stephana was amazing! She had great suggestions for our wedding photos and was so friendly. We were thrilled with our wedding photos and couldn't be happier with the great memories they bring us already.

Sona Photography's reply:

Thank you Matthew for sharing your experience! It was such a pleasure to capture your love-filled day!
  • Meghan
    Meghan P. Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing photography!!!

Stephana is amazing!!! She sent me over 300+ "highlights" two days after my wedding and they are absolutely gorgeous!!! She was a pleasure to work with and she even helped me put on my Indian outfit! I had a Hindu wedding, Christian wedding, and reception all in one day and she helped me get the timeline down so everything ran smoothly. She and her team captured so many genuine moments of myself, husband, our parents, and our guests. I'm so in love with my pictures and so glad I hired Stephana!!!

Sona Photography's reply:

Thank you, Meghan for the honor of capturing such a special day for you, Nathan, and your families! We truly appreciate you sharing your experience as well!
    Sangeet Married on 08/25/2018
    Mona did an excellent job as photographer for indian wedding in Maryland with 300 guests. She was very adaptable to fast-paced situations in getting us pictures. She was very friendly and easy to work with. Her prices are reasonable and she offers affordable packages for photo albums. We can't wait to see all the pictures soon! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!
    Nisha Married on 10/14/2017
    Sona photography goes above and beyond just a wedding photographer. They capture all the important and intimate moments of your special day. And their professionalism and experience are evident not just the wedding day but also in the planning process and afterwards. I would've been lost without Stephana's guidance. She has a way of capturing the beauty in every moment and detail. I would recommend Sona photography to everyone!
    Pam Married on 10/07/2017
    I can't begin to say enough about Sona Photography. I had an Indian fusion wedding and each & every picture was beyond incredible. She is prompt, professional & just so talented. She posted our favorite photos within a week of the wedding which was perfect! I would highly recommend her & would
    Not change a thing. We just received our wedding album & it was stunning! So happy with her ♥️
    Nita Married on 07/29/2017
    What can we say about Mona and Stephana. From the planning process to the entire week we spent with them for our wedding, everything was literally flawless and effortless. Mona made us feel so comfortable and really worked with our personalities, families, timelines, events, EVERYTHING to get the best shots. She truly is the best at what she does, and we are honored to have worked with her and Stephana. Even when we were pressed for time, they made sure we captured everything possible (even being so flexible with the puppies!) Most importantly, they are both absolutely amazing people and we are so delighted to call them friends now! Thank you for everything!
    Neha Married on 06/03/2017
    Stehana/Sona Photography came highly recommended by a friend who was a previous client. Stephana was absolutely wonderful to work with!!! She was always professional and responded promptly to emails. She was very thorough in her quotations, her responses, and the photography!! She knew exactly what pictures to take for an Indian wedding as well without needing to be prompted. She was always ready to go and exceptionally prepared! She also did a wonderful job creating our wedding albums which our families and I loved!! We were very happy with Sona Photography and if we had to do it all over again, we would still pick Sona Photography for our wedding.
    Chung Married on 05/27/2017
    We would highly recommend Sona Photography! We were fortunate enough to work with Mona, our main photographer, and she was just absolutely amazing. The quality of service was just beyond anything we expected. My wife and I are not the most photogenic of couples, but Mona made us feel extremely comfortable and the pictures came out way better than we expected. She was worth every penny from the professionalism to the value and quality of service that we received. To any couple looking for an amazing photographer that is highly responsive to your needs, I would recommend Sona Photography.
    Aarti Married on 03/18/2017
    I am so happy I found Stephana. She did our wedding photography back in 2011 and I couldn't see myself working with anyone else on my maternity/baby shower photography. She is soo sweet, responsive, passionate about photography, creative, professional, accommodating, and reasonable. She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and is very personable. During the time between our wedding and baby shower, our grandmother passed away and Stephana helped me find the best picture of our grandmother to keep as a memory (mind you we prob had over 5000 pics). For the baby shower, we decided to add additional services last minute and she was able to work around her personal schedule to squeeze us in (she didn't have to sacrifice personal time with her family). I highly recommend her!!! I can't wait for her to capture all of our precious memories to come. Thank you soo much Stephana.
    Christie Married on 03/17/2017
    Book them ASAP! Easy to work with, communicates effectively and quickly responds. The day of the wedding did a great job as well. But most importantly our pictures were BEAUTIFUL!! Every person that saw our pictures was amazed of how perfect they all came out. Sona captured each moment perfectly and got us our pictures back quickly!
  • User2912062 2+ years ago
    I couldn't have chosen a better person to capture all my wedding photos
    Hemal Married on 11/11/2016
    Mona from Sona Photography was fantastic to work with for our wedding in November 2016. I initially found them from another wedding site but went looking for reviews and was so happy I listened and booked her. I wanted someone who could understand the importance of family and friends and capture those moments, especially when it comes to an Indian wedding. I was also looking to work inside a budget and Mona did everything possible to make that happen. Indian weddings are not easy from any view point. There are alot of events (vidhi, garba, wedding, reception), early mornings, little to no time in between to reset, but all of Mona's team was amazing from start to finish. My husband and I are not the best at having our photo's taken especially when it comes to professional shots but Mona made us both feel at ease and helped us through each step. We even had a fun engagement shoot. Our families were so impressed by her level of poise and professionalism and the pictures she captured were just WOW, the raw emotions can really be felt. Our albums just came in and it looks incredible, each picture is vibrant and full of life that you can feel each moment on each picture. We actually had such a hard time narrowing down photos to put in the album as we had such great shots! We will definitely be blowing up more to place in our homes. Incredibly happy with choosing Sona Photography as our wedding photographers and I know others will be to! Go ahead and hire them they are fantastic!
    Gaya Married on 10/22/2016
    Stephana and her team captured our wedding beautifully. Every every single person that sees the pictures says how amazing they are and how great our photographer did! I am not usually an emotional person when looking at pictures, but I definitely teared up. I had no idea our pictures could ever look this good. Thank you Stephana, you are truly gifted.
    Jacquelyn Married on 10/15/2016
    Stephana & her assistant, Anna did an AMAZING job photographing our beach wedding! They were very professional yet extremely personable and sweet during the wedding and went above & beyond to get the photos that we wanted and the most beautiful lighting and compositions. We have received so many compliments on our pictures and we are just blown away by how stunning and dreamy they look. They really captured the joy and love that we were all feeling, looking through them is like watching a love story unfold...I cannot recommend them enough!!!!
    Anjani Married on 09/04/2016
    Mona and her team were absolutely amazing! We had our wedding in Orlando, Florida in September and they captured all of our wedding events - vidhi, garba, wedding and reception. She was so easy to work with and made sure we were 100% happy with everything through the entire process. My husband hates being in front of the camera, but she made us feel so comfortable and captured all of our natural reactions. We both can't stop looking at all the pictures! She captures emotion at its purest and most candid moments, so that when you look back, you can easily relive those precious moments. She had our preview ready for us within 2 weeks and all the pictures were ready within less than 3 months! The picture quality is beautiful! I love the lighting of every single image. We highly recommend Mona and her team! :)
  • Meera
    Meera Married on 07/30/2016
    Mona is so personable and amazing to work with. Her photography skills are exceptional! She captured all of the perfect moments, at the right time. I'm so thankful for how wonderful the pictures came out! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture every moment for us on our special day!
    Vaishali Married on 05/28/2016
    I don't even know how to describe in words how amazing the Sona Photography team was and how special they made our wedding day. First off, they are very prompt in email and phone communication and we had no trouble at all getting a hold of them. Closer toward the wedding day, they sent us a list of everything they needed from us which took a lot of stress off of us. Their prices were very reasonable for the amazing quality photography they offer. We worked more with Mona than Stefana, however both photographers are very professional and very good at what they do. My husband and I are no models, however their poses and lighting made us look like superstars on our wedding day. What I liked the most was that they were very observant and caught on quickly as to who our close family and friends were and ensured that we got proper pictures with them even when we were on a time constraint. They were also very flexible when things were running a little bit behind schedule. Hiring Sona Photography was one of the best wedding decisions we made! I look forward to working with them again in the future when we plan to have children. :)
    Ashley Married on 11/07/2015
    Stephana took both my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures. I have nothing but great things to say. She is sweet, kind and laid back. My wedding pictures were AMAZING! My wedding was 11/7/15 and I still have people who were in the wedding party or at the wedding tell me how amazing they thought the pictures were. I ended up with just over 2,000 pictures. They're all incredible. Stephana even helped a little at the wedding. We were ready to cut the cake and realized we didn't have a plate and she grabbed one. It's the little things. You won't be disappointed.