136 Reviews for Something Vintage Something Blue LLC

Wedding Signage (3)
Multi-Locations (1)
131 Something Vintage Something Blue LLC Reviews

2.5

We loved the beautiful car that picked us up and the driver was very friendly, but unfortunately they showed up 45 minutes late. Then on the way to our hotel, the drive belt broke and my husband had to get out and help the driver fix it while still in his tux. When we reached out to them after to see if they would refund us part of our money due to these issues, they were not willing to work with us. We were very disappointed based upon all of the great views we had seen on here.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Classic Car

The driver was super friendly and made the ride very fun. He also insisted that we take "a million pictures" once we arrived to our destination since our photographer didn't have a chance to get photos with us at the car while still at the venue. He was very pleasant and took great photos for us. The car was beautiful and a fun little piece of our wedding puzzle. The driver also told us a little about the car, which was really cool. This was really one of the best parts of the night!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 9/15/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Wedding Signage, Classic Car, One-Way Trip

Great job really made our night memorable the classic music was a plus. Our reception ran later than expected because of the rain sam stayed past the timeline to let us get pictures with the car. What a great experience I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brandon, 9/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My son and new daughter-in-law wanted a special limo to take them from their wedding venue to their honeymoon hotel. When I saw the pictures online of the Princess Ivy I knew that was the limo for them. Sam arrived with the car right on time and "The Princess" was a real hit. All the guests were quite impressed and the bride and groom felt like royalty. I would highly recommend Sam and Princess Ivy for anyone looking for a unique and special limousine.

Profile Picture Sharon, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I am so pleased with how Sam responded so quickly and not only that, he was able to fit us in 3 days before our wedding!!
And if your lucky, he'll buy McDonald's before you get out!!

Thank you so so much!!

Profile Picture Aleeza, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Sam is nothing short of amazing. He is truly a professional. He shows up early every single time without fail. He has beautiful cars and is always willing to accommodate anything you can dream up for a great photograph. I've worked with him several times and he never disappoints. He is friendly, well spoken, willing to go the extra mile to make sure each passenger is well cared for.

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/17/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Wedding Signage, Classic Car, Multi-Locations

Love Something Vintage, Something Blue. Such a fun way to have the bride and groom transported to where they need to go. Sam was professional and Princess Ivy was beautiful. A great way to make a special wedding day.

Profile Picture Ruthann, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, Wedding Signage, One-Way Trip

This was probably one of my favorite parts of my wedding. The car was incredible, and Sam had the most perfect old-timey music to match playing inside. It was comfortable and beautiful and I absolutely loved it. I cannot thank Something Vintage Something Blue enough for their contribution to our day.

Profile Picture User6724995, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Beautiful car and just perfect for our Log Haven wedding! Sam was very nice and professional.

Profile Picture User6343542, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Transportation

We used Something Vintage Something Blue for our son's wedding and had unbelievable service from beginning to end. The vehicle was stunning and in emaculate condition. Our guests all loved the vehicle. The driver was extremely professional and gave excellent service. He was on time and was very accommodating to our needs. We would highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Matthew, 1/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Sam is awesome, professional and personable! This was such a nice, fun & special added touch to our wedding. We enjoyed it and our guests got a kick out of it too! It's also fun to see people's faces light up with delight when cruising around the town : )

Profile Picture Alisa, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My husband did not want a regular limo for our get away car, so I found this compant instead. And we LOVED it. We had the Princess Ivy for the Bridal party and Buttercup for our getaway car. The cars were absolutely beautiful. And our drivers were very professional and very easy to speak with. I also called on a short notice (two or three weeks in advanced) and they were able to help me out. For that I am thankfl! Thank you again!

Profile Picture User5035973, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Car was beautiful and service was great. We would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User5524698, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had buttercup, the car was beautiful and the driver was super nice. He let us take photos with the car and it was perfect for our roaring twenties themed wedding!

Profile Picture Sjandi, 10/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Put our wedding over the top. Top notch service, very professional and an amazing vehicle. I even lost my cuff links and Sam personally returned them to me. I plan on using their service in the future for special occasions.

Profile Picture Bryan, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Best Wedding exit ever. Dasee was an awesome ride and exactly the big finish to a great night. Sam is very personable and a great host for a memorable ride. Thanks Sam!!

Profile Picture Mike, 8/29/15, 1 Review

Profile Picture Mike, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

This was a very fun way to end the wedding. The car (Princess Ivy) was absolutely gorgeous and tied in with the vintage wedding theme perfectly. Sam was very fun and very professional. Everything went just as planned and the wedding guests all got a big kick out of seeing this car. If you're looking for something other than a limo, I would highly recommend using Something Vintage Something Blue.

Profile Picture User5375800, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Sam is the best in the business to work with! He was prompt, returned calls quickly, and helped in anyway possible during our photoshoot and wedding pickup. Princess Ivy was a dream car and looked impeccable for both days! One of the best wedding vendors out there! Thank you Sam!

Profile Picture User4945764, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The car was beautiful. The driver was professional and friendly. We couldn't have been more pleased.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

SomethingVintageSomethingBlue.com was great for hiring our getaway car at the end of our reception. He arrived on time, allowed us to take pictures when he dropped us off, and provided a very comfortable, pleasant ride home. We really enjoyed it and would do it again. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jacob, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Sam is incredibly professional and the car was absolutely beautiful! The ride was the perfect opportunity to relax and process our amazing wedding day. I would highly recommend Something Vintage Something Blue to anyone who wants a classy, professional and enjoyable transportation service. Sam was very flexible and worked with us to ensure we were able to take some great photos and have a seamless send off after our reception. I cannot thank him enough! 12/10

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very professional and fun! We had a great time being picked up in a 1934 car!

Profile Picture User5206928, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Princess Ivy and Sam make a breathtaking pair and provided a perfect ending to a fairy-tale day! Both are elegant and refined in appearance and manner, and Sam is warm, professional, and gracious. What a wonderful service they provide! Thank you, Sam and Princess Ivy!

Profile Picture User5163832, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We love Sam! We rented Princess Ivy as our getaway car for our wedding reception, and it was absolutely perfect! The car itself is so gorgeous and glamorous. Sam played the part of the driver perfectly in a dapper tuxedo, and he had the best classical music playing in the car on our way to the destination. He was extremely professional, and was always so easy to get ahold of. He showed up right at the arranged time at the end of the reception, and was so flexible to work with when we wanted to add some flowers to the car. We would recommend Something Vintage Something Blue to anyone and everyone! It was the perfect cherry on top of a great night. Thank you, Sam!

Profile Picture Libby, 6/4/15, 2 Reviews