Something Special with Flowers Reviews

Something Special with Flowers 2
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/13/2019

The flowers were beautiful

Christine did an excellent job and the delivery went so smoothly. Everyone asked where I got my flowers because of how beautiful they were.

Sent on 09/20/2019
    Something Special with Flowers 3
    Something Special with Flowers 4

Alex · Married on 09/04/2016

Christine was absolutely amazing. She was professional, kind, and really knew what she was talking about when it came to flowers. Christine puts her heart in the flowers for your special day, and can really help bring to light the vision you have for your wedding.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Kristin · Married on 12/19/2015

We wanted live poinsettias for our bouquets and arrangements for a December destination wedding and Christine was the only florist that could make this happen! We found her through our wedding planner and she provided everything that she promised. Thank you Christine for our beautiful wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2016

No problems what.so ever gave exactly what I asked and what was discussed. Lovely woman wonderful service.

Sent on 05/24/2014

Andrea · Married on 12/13/2013

Every other florist I talked to Told me that what u wanted couldn't be done. Christine made it happen!!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Justin · Married on 11/08/2013

My bride and her best friend, the maid of honor, had very specific tastes about the flowers and Christine helped them realize their vision exactly. We had no worries as she worked seamlessly with the venue, our decorator and our baker. Something Special with Flowers is a huge reason our wedding day was such a perfect success!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Marylyn · Married on 10/09/2011

Christine did a wonderful job! I couldn't believe how amazing her bouquets turned out. I gave her my wedding colors and more or less just asked her to "run" with it and boy did she ever! The table centerpieces also came out wonderfully! I ended up not having time to preview and approve them but they still turned out more beautiful then I could have ever asked for! I couldn't be more thrilled with everything she did and will keep using her for all of our flower needs in the future!

Sent on 01/24/2013

stephanie · Married on 05/31/2008

She was GREAT!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!!

Sent on 11/07/2008

Rosie · Married on 05/28/2017

Christine did the wedding party flowers for my wedding on May 28th, 2017. The flowers were just beautiful! The bridal bouquet stayed fresh for a week after the wedding, even though it had been abused a bit. She was so good and really listened to what I wanted, and helped me stay within my budget. Also, the peonies smelled amazing!

Sent on 06/09/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2010

4.2
      3.0

I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted for my bouquet when I first met with Christine and she took the idea and ran with it. She was able to describe to us exactly what the flowers would look like and show us pictures of what she would use. The only stressful part about it was trying to get in touch with her. It took several emails and phone calls to finally confirm our order and take care of the payment. In the end it was worth the beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres!

Sent on 10/31/2010

3.8
      1.0

Christine is an extremely nice and genuine person. She was professional at all times. My bouquets were beautiful! However, the floral centerpieces were so simple, I feel that I could have done them myself. In our meetings, we talked about table arrangements and the tables ended up being flowers with no greenery or arrangement tied with wire. There was one table that had a total of 3- 5 Calla Lilies total per vase...that's it! I feel she worked very hard and is a good florist but we had a disconnect somewhere in our visions. The actual flowers were beautiful and great quality, but they were a little expensive for what I got.

Sent on 09/20/2015

caitlin · Married on 06/09/2013

0.8
      1.0

I am very disappointed with what happened with my wedding.
    The time that we agreed upon, stated in the wedding estimate details, said that the flowers would be delivered at 2PM. They did not get delivered until 4PM, when the ceremony was supposed to start. We were actually waiting on the flowers to start the ceremony. So you can understand how much anxiety this caused me.
    As we were walking through the reception room, before the ceremony started and before I received the bouquets, I noticed that every single hydrangea flower that was on the table in vases of water was severely wilted, so much so that they just drooped over the vases. This was not what I wanted, nor what I hope that you would like to have happened either.
    When we got to the bouquets, I noticed that all of them were wilted, but especially mine. The hydrangeas in my bouquet were turning brown. Three roses fell off of their stems during the pictures immediately following the ceremony.
    I realize that hydrangeas are delicate flowers, and it was hot that day, but I expected the flowers to look decent when they were first delivered. So not only were they 2 hours late, the flowers looked like they had been sitting in a hot truck for the 2 hours that they were late.
    After all of this, Christine sent me a note saying that she would like to give me a free bouquet as an apology. In my honest opinion, getting a free bouquet would not fix the problem at all.
    This was a huge waste of $1000.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Liz · Married on 10/27/2007

0.2
      0.0

The owner seems all cheery and nice, and will do anything, but pulls one over you in the end. She is hard to get a hold of, is only in the store when she needs to be, she was not even there when we returned the podiums she used. The worst part is her invoices and estimates. She was impossible to get estimates from.... when we got the original one, she said that it was going to be 500.... in the end we paid 1500......and when your last estimate comes 3 days before the wedding what are you going to do? She says she'll get it to you and never does. Then when you ask WHY the price hike, she says its labor and delivery.... WHAT??? I don't think so. She also promised she would PERSONALLY be doing the arrangements, and what happens, she sends two of her STUDENTS. So of course they looked NOTHING like what was discussed. She also lost all the "notes" she took from the meetings, and we would have to go over things again and again. She didn't even end up using the right flowers. And what florist does not cut off the pollen tips from the flowers? I got pollen ALL over my dress... She also did not TRIM any of the bouquets (including the bridal bouquet), we had to do it all ourselves. This woman should go out of business... GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

Sent on 02/08/2008