15 Reviews for Something Printed

RSVP Cards (5)
Save the Dates (3)
Menus (1)
15 Something Printed Reviews

Vicki's work is truly amazing!! She is friendly and easy to work with! She made my daughter's wedding invitations, thank you cards, church programs, and seating chart and everything was just the way we wanted it and on time. Her pricing was in our price range as well. I am definitely going to refer her to friends and family!

Profile Picture Susie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I cannot recommend Vicki highly enough! She was absolutely wonderful to work with and she does beautiful work. She's super easy to communicate with and adjusted everything for me until it was exactly what we wanted. We had to make a last minute venue change and she was so quick to get a new set of invitations printed for me so we could get them out on time. Certainly a godsend for a stressed out bride. Price is very reasonable for the work she does. I will definitely be using her again!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Design, Consultations, Printing

She is amazing! She was willing to work with every detail that we wanted and the final product turned out amazing!! She did our save the dates, invitations and wedding programs and everyone could not stop talking about how great they were!!

Profile Picture Claudia, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, Save the Dates, Design, Consultations, Printing

Vicki was so great and worked so well with my tastes and preferences. She was great to work with and was super flexible! She did my invitations, programs, and menus and they all turned out so amazing! Everyone raved about our invitations! I would definitely recommend her - she was awesome!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, Design, Consultations, Printing

Everything was absolutely perfect! Vicki is awesome to work with! Made the experience fun and enjoyable

Profile Picture Callie, 9/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

She was so easy to work with! We were on the same page the entire time and she brought my vision to life. I got so many compliments on my invitations! She also did my programs, save the dates and seating chart. I could not be any happier with the way everything turned out! I highly recommend.

Profile Picture User7546035, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Vicki was amazing! She worked with us revising and revisiting proofs many (many) times until we had the exact invitation that we wanted. Vicki does great work, is affordable, and has a quick turn around time. Highly recommended for wedding invitations (and more!) in the St. Louis area!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Vicki was amazing to work with and I absolutely loved how our invitations turned out!

Profile Picture Amber, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Printing

Vicki at Something Printed was absolutely fabulous and made my save the dates, programs, and invitations.
When my husband and I first me with Vicki we really didn't have any idea on to tie our theme together when out colors were emerald and green and royal blue. Emerald green is definitely more of an elegant style and our goal was to have a rustic country wedding.
Vicki helped out tremendously trying to make sure our colors were incorporated somehow in every piece she made.

My vision came to life and it was something that came together so smoothly.

THANK YOU VICKI!

Profile Picture User6052459, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Design, Consultations, Printing

Very easy to work with and works very quickly. Flexible to work with schedule.

Profile Picture Jenna , 11/7/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Printing

Vicki did such a great job on my invitations. They were exactly how I was hoping. She was also very reasonable. Super easy to work with and very helpful!

Profile Picture User6054272, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Something Printed created our wedding invitations and ceremony programs. They were both AMAZING! Very high quality and the price was significantly better than other places I had looked into. Vicki was extremely helpful and prompt with her services. She assisted us in the invitation wording and helped us pick our invitation/envelope colors. Look no further, Something Printed is the best of the best!!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, Design

I have used Vicki for both my wedding invitations and my friends baby shower invites and both have turned out amazing! She was very professional and got everything to me in a timely manner. I would recommend her in a heartbeat and plan to use her services again in the future!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Consultations, Printing

Vicki made my invitation dream come true. Out of all the details that day, my invitations and programs were easily in my top 5!

Thanks Vicki! :)

Profile Picture User3868554, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Design, Consultations

Amazing. Vicki was great to work with and help make the best wedding invitations.

Profile Picture Natasha, 5/8/15, 5 Reviews