Something Printed Reviews

18 Reviews for Something Printed

18 Something Printed Reviews

Colleen D · Married on 10/21/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Vicki was absolutely amazing and her work is beautiful! We communicated mostly through email and her response was always prompt! Vicki did my save the dates, invitations, and programs all for my wedding. I gave her ideas of what I wanted and everything turned out great!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2018

Professional and Flexible

Working with Vicki was easy! She made my vision come to life for our Save the Dates and our wedding invitations! She was responsive to all of my emails and flexible on design. She made sure I was in love with the proofs and was willing to change details. Would recommend her to family and friends!

Lisa Wigger · Married on 09/01/2018

I had a wonderful, positive experience with this vendor!

Vicky with Something printed does a fabulous job. She is very very creative in her designs , very timely and stays within your budget. She's very easy to work with courteous and friendly. I highly recommend her for all of your printing needs.

Susie · Married on 09/16/2017

Vicki's work is truly amazing!! She is friendly and easy to work with! She made my daughter's wedding invitations, thank you cards, church programs, and seating chart and everything was just the way we wanted it and on time. Her pricing was in our price range as well. I am definitely going to refer her to friends and family!

Katie · Married on 04/22/2017

I cannot recommend Vicki highly enough! She was absolutely wonderful to work with and she does beautiful work. She's super easy to communicate with and adjusted everything for me until it was exactly what we wanted. We had to make a last minute venue change and she was so quick to get a new set of invitations printed for me so we could get them out on time. Certainly a godsend for a stressed out bride. Price is very reasonable for the work she does. I will definitely be using her again!

Claudia · Married on 11/12/2016

She is amazing! She was willing to work with every detail that we wanted and the final product turned out amazing!! She did our save the dates, invitations and wedding programs and everyone could not stop talking about how great they were!!

Hannah · Married on 10/29/2016

Vicki was so great and worked so well with my tastes and preferences. She was great to work with and was super flexible! She did my invitations, programs, and menus and they all turned out so amazing! Everyone raved about our invitations! I would definitely recommend her - she was awesome!

• Callie

Callie · Married on 09/10/2016

Everything was absolutely perfect! Vicki is awesome to work with! Made the experience fun and enjoyable

Erin · Married on 09/10/2016

She was so easy to work with! We were on the same page the entire time and she brought my vision to life. I got so many compliments on my invitations! She also did my programs, save the dates and seating chart. I could not be any happier with the way everything turned out! I highly recommend.

Kristina · Married on 05/14/2016

Working with Vicki was amazing! She worked with us revising and revisiting proofs many (many) times until we had the exact invitation that we wanted. Vicki does great work, is affordable, and has a quick turn around time. Highly recommended for wedding invitations (and more!) in the St. Louis area!

Amber · Married on 12/12/2015

Vicki was amazing to work with and I absolutely loved how our invitations turned out!

Vicki at Something Printed was absolutely fabulous and made my save the dates, programs, and invitations.
    When my husband and I first me with Vicki we really didn't have any idea on to tie our theme together when out colors were emerald and green and royal blue. Emerald green is definitely more of an elegant style and our goal was to have a rustic country wedding.
    Vicki helped out tremendously trying to make sure our colors were incorporated somehow in every piece she made.

My vision came to life and it was something that came together so smoothly.

THANK YOU VICKI!

Jenna · Married on 11/07/2015

Very easy to work with and works very quickly. Flexible to work with schedule.

Vicki did such a great job on my invitations. They were exactly how I was hoping. She was also very reasonable. Super easy to work with and very helpful!

Laura · Married on 10/02/2015

Something Printed created our wedding invitations and ceremony programs. They were both AMAZING! Very high quality and the price was significantly better than other places I had looked into. Vicki was extremely helpful and prompt with her services. She assisted us in the invitation wording and helped us pick our invitation/envelope colors. Look no further, Something Printed is the best of the best!!

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

I have used Vicki for both my wedding invitations and my friends baby shower invites and both have turned out amazing! She was very professional and got everything to me in a timely manner. I would recommend her in a heartbeat and plan to use her services again in the future!

Vicki made my invitation dream come true. Out of all the details that day, my invitations and programs were easily in my top 5!

Thanks Vicki! :)

Amazing. Vicki was great to work with and help make the best wedding invitations.