Something Borrowed: Special Occasion Vintage China Rental & Sales Reviews

8 | Woodridge, IL

8 Reviews for Something Borrowed: Special Occasion Vintage China Rental & Sales

8 Something Borrowed: Special Occasion Vintage China Rental & Sales Reviews

mary · Married on 07/14/2018

i just loved having the beautiful vintage china for my daughters shower- they were so efficient and dishes were in perfect condition~ i requested pastel colors- and they delivered!! would definitely use them again~~`

Sent on 10/21/2018

Something Borrowed: Special Occasion Vintage China Rental & Sales's reply:

Thank you, Mary, for your kind words! It was my pleasure to be included in your daughter's wedding shower!

abbie · Married on 10/07/2017

I can't recommend Yvonne and Something Borrowed Vintage China enough! She was wonderful! Not only did she travel to my location and set up a STUNNING display of her china, but she was so kind and lovely to work with. She was flexible and hung in there with me as the numbers adjusted and little things changed. She was super professional. She came and conquered and created an absolutely beautiful set up. She really has a wonderful personality and I honestly can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Something Borrowed: Special Occasion Vintage China Rental & Sales's reply:

Thank you, Abbie! It was so much fun setting up your tables and being a part of your big day! Your venue is truly stunning and perfectly complimented the china! I can’t wait to work with you again!

Sheryl · Married on 08/26/2017

Something Borrowed was a great added touch for our Tea Party Brodal Shower. The table setting we’re just beautiful and Yvonne was easy to work with and very accommodating!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Something Borrowed: Special Occasion Vintage China Rental & Sales's reply:

Thank you, Sheryl! I was so honored to be part of the Bridal Shower for your daughter - Best wishes to all of you!

Dana · Married on 05/28/2017

Yvonne was a pleasure to work with. She responded to emails and calls promptly. She displayed her beautiful pieces at our event, and they were a hit! Everyone raved about how elegant the pieces were and enjoyed eating off of them. Our event would not have been the same without her.

Genevieve · Married on 10/21/2016

Wow! Working with Yvonne was so fun and easy. My husband and I decided to use Something Borrowed Vintage China for our funky fall wedding in October 2016. I was particular about where I wanted her china to come out (during dessert) and Yvonne was flexible and timely in helping me arrange all the details. Each plate was uniquely different - a funky touch for a funky bride - but matched exactly what I envisioned for the day. She put extra effort into working closely with my other vendors to get it all set up for the big day. All of my guests were raving about Yvonne's unique place settings at the end of the night! I highly recommend Yvonne's services to any lucky bride who wants to put a unique and funky stamp on their big day!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Something Borrowed: Special Occasion Vintage China Rental & Sales's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be part of your day! Congratulations to both of you, again!

Jen · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Something Borrowed for our wedding and the China was beautiful! Yvonne was easy to work with and answered any questions I had. I would definitely recommend her services for any event.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Thank you, Jen!

Lindsay · Married on 08/22/2015

Yvonne with something borrowed is the sweetest and her rentals are gorgeous!!! I recommend her to everyone I know that is looking for beautiful china for their special day!