Something Borrowed Reviews

Something Borrowed 6
Something Borrowed 7

Mona Johnson · Married on 07/20/2019

Elegant touch

Something Borrowed vintage China added a beautiful, elegant touch to our perfect day! Easy to work with from setup to clean up. It was a great decision to have Something Borrowed at our reception!!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Something Borrowed's reply:

Such a privilege to be a part of Jessica and Tim’s wedding! You made my china fit in so beautifully, and all of your attention to the details of the wedding made everything look wonderful. Thank you for your generous review!
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 10/07/2018

Easy & Elegant

Yvonne has lovely vintage china, glassware & flatware that we rented for our October 2018 wedding. The whole process was very easy from setting up the contract to her removal of the pieces at the end of the night. Each of the 13 tables in our venue was elegant & much better looking than those with typical white plates & basic glassware/utensils. We are happy we hired Something Borrowed to get the job done.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Something Borrowed 8
    Something Borrowed 9
    Something Borrowed 10
    Something Borrowed 11
    Something Borrowed 12

Something Borrowed's reply:

Thank you, Brian and Courtney! It was my pleasure to be included on your wedding day! I am thrilled that my services and my china made you and your guests happy.

Tracy Shifflet · Married on 09/29/2018

Stunning display!

Yvonne was amazing! She really made my decor special for my wedding. We received so many compliments, the vintage China really left a lasting impression. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Something Borrowed's reply:

I was so honored to be part of your day! The venue was beautiful and the china complemented the tables perfectly! Thank you for including me!
  • Joanne

Joanne Gennett · Married on 09/29/2018

Customer review

From the very 1st phone call to the very last detail on the day of the wedding it has been a wonderful experience working with you. The China was one of the stars of the reception and we received many many compliments. You made it so easy throughout the planning and on the day of the reception..

Sent on 11/30/2018

Something Borrowed's reply:

Thank you so much for including me! It was my pleasure to make the tables beautiful, and thank you so much for making the setup so easy. I’m always happy when my clients are happy with the service they receive!

mary · Married on 07/14/2018

i just loved having the beautiful vintage china for my daughters shower- they were so efficient and dishes were in perfect condition~ i requested pastel colors- and they delivered!! would definitely use them again~~`

Sent on 06/03/2018

Something Borrowed's reply:

Thank you, Mary, for your kind words! It was my pleasure to be included in your daughter's wedding shower!

Lori · Married on 04/28/2018

What a lovely and perfect addition to my tea party wedding celebration for my nephew and niece to be. The vintage China, champagne glasses, tiered trays and silver were the perfect touch of elegance to the celebration. The delivery, service, communication and pick up were easy and flawless and I highly reccommend this service to anyone who want to elevate their party to a new level!

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Something Borrowed 13
    Something Borrowed 14
    Something Borrowed 15
    Something Borrowed 16
    Something Borrowed 17

Something Borrowed's reply:

I was so honored to be a part of your event! I am thrilled that everyone enjoyed the china, silverware, and champagne glasses! Thank you!

abbie · Married on 10/07/2017

I can't recommend Yvonne and Something Borrowed Vintage China enough! She was wonderful! Not only did she travel to my location and set up a STUNNING display of her china, but she was so kind and lovely to work with. She was flexible and hung in there with me as the numbers adjusted and little things changed. She was super professional. She came and conquered and created an absolutely beautiful set up. She really has a wonderful personality and I honestly can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Something Borrowed's reply:

Thank you, Abbie! It was so much fun setting up your tables and being a part of your big day! Your venue is truly stunning and perfectly complimented the china! I can’t wait to work with you again!

Sheryl · Married on 08/26/2017

Something Borrowed was a great added touch for our Tea Party Brodal Shower. The table setting we’re just beautiful and Yvonne was easy to work with and very accommodating!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Something Borrowed's reply:

Thank you, Sheryl! I was so honored to be part of the Bridal Shower for your daughter - Best wishes to all of you!

Dana · Married on 05/28/2017

Yvonne was a pleasure to work with. She responded to emails and calls promptly. She displayed her beautiful pieces at our event, and they were a hit! Everyone raved about how elegant the pieces were and enjoyed eating off of them. Our event would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Genevieve · Married on 10/21/2016

Wow! Working with Yvonne was so fun and easy. My husband and I decided to use Something Borrowed Vintage China for our funky fall wedding in October 2016. I was particular about where I wanted her china to come out (during dessert) and Yvonne was flexible and timely in helping me arrange all the details. Each plate was uniquely different - a funky touch for a funky bride - but matched exactly what I envisioned for the day. She put extra effort into working closely with my other vendors to get it all set up for the big day. All of my guests were raving about Yvonne's unique place settings at the end of the night! I highly recommend Yvonne's services to any lucky bride who wants to put a unique and funky stamp on their big day!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Something Borrowed's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be part of your day! Congratulations to both of you, again!

Jen · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Something Borrowed for our wedding and the China was beautiful! Yvonne was easy to work with and answered any questions I had. I would definitely recommend her services for any event.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Thank you, Jen!

Lindsay · Married on 08/22/2015

Yvonne with something borrowed is the sweetest and her rentals are gorgeous!!! I recommend her to everyone I know that is looking for beautiful china for their special day!

Sent on 02/22/2017