8 Reviews for Something Borrowed: Special Occasion Vintage China Rental & Sales

User Photos
Photos
8 Something Borrowed: Special Occasion Vintage China Rental & Sales Reviews

i just loved having the beautiful vintage china for my daughters shower- they were so efficient and dishes were in perfect condition~ i requested pastel colors- and they delivered!! would definitely use them again~~`

Profile Picture mary, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can't recommend Yvonne and Something Borrowed Vintage China enough! She was wonderful! Not only did she travel to my location and set up a STUNNING display of her china, but she was so kind and lovely to work with. She was flexible and hung in there with me as the numbers adjusted and little things changed. She was super professional. She came and conquered and created an absolutely beautiful set up. She really has a wonderful personality and I honestly can't wait to work with her again!

Profile Picture abbie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Something Borrowed was a great added touch for our Tea Party Brodal Shower. The table setting we’re just beautiful and Yvonne was easy to work with and very accommodating!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Yvonne was a pleasure to work with. She responded to emails and calls promptly. She displayed her beautiful pieces at our event, and they were a hit! Everyone raved about how elegant the pieces were and enjoyed eating off of them. Our event would not have been the same without her.

Profile Picture Dana, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wow! Working with Yvonne was so fun and easy. My husband and I decided to use Something Borrowed Vintage China for our funky fall wedding in October 2016. I was particular about where I wanted her china to come out (during dessert) and Yvonne was flexible and timely in helping me arrange all the details. Each plate was uniquely different - a funky touch for a funky bride - but matched exactly what I envisioned for the day. She put extra effort into working closely with my other vendors to get it all set up for the big day. All of my guests were raving about Yvonne's unique place settings at the end of the night! I highly recommend Yvonne's services to any lucky bride who wants to put a unique and funky stamp on their big day!

Profile Picture Genevieve, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Something Borrowed for our wedding and the China was beautiful! Yvonne was easy to work with and answered any questions I had. I would definitely recommend her services for any event.

Profile Picture Jen, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Yvonne with something borrowed is the sweetest and her rentals are gorgeous!!! I recommend her to everyone I know that is looking for beautiful china for their special day!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/22/15, 1 Review