Something Borrowed Party Rentals Reviews

6 | Burlington, NC

6 Reviews for Something Borrowed Party Rentals

Kayla · Married on 10/27/2017

We rented our chairs from Something Borrowed. They were so nice and worked with us for the short notice! We will definitely be using them again!!!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Terri · Married on 10/22/2016

The best vendor experience from my wedding! Very dependable and absolutely made sure I, as the bride, was happy and her services were causing me no stress! The owner is amazing and I will recommend this company to everyone I know!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Cher · Married on 09/04/2016

I found Something Borrowed on Facebook from a post my friend shared of their personalized bottle of Captain Jack. My honey thought it would be a perfect groomsmen gift, so we called in to see if they could make more. We worked with Carolyn who personalized two bottles of Captain Jack AND two bottles of red wine in no time!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Carol · Married on 09/03/2016

When I called the first time and spoke with Carolyn the owner she made me feel so comfortable and at ease about my decision to use them for my event. The service was amazing and she made sure that everything was perfect. I have recommended them to family and friends and I will be using them again...

Sent on 09/22/2016

Rosa · Married on 08/20/2016

Carolyn turned a basic table and chair rental into an unforgettable backyard wedding! I had initially contacted her for a quote and was blown away at her low rates. After visiting her showroom, I purchased her handmade and personalized hangers for my mom and and my new mother in law. She answered all my questions with the wisdom of a professional and the kindness of a sister. The day of the event, her crew delivered to the site, set up and broke down immediately after the ceremony. She went over each table individually to make sure the linens and settings were perfect. It's like she was able to take my ramblings and turn it into exactly what I envisioned! Next year, she'll be doing our child's Baptism party:)

Sent on 09/20/2016

Collette · Married on 10/22/2016

3.5

We rented tables and chairs for 100 guests to be delivered to our home for our backyard wedding. We received exactly everything we ordered, on time and unloaded for us. They arrived on time to pick everything up. They were very reasonably priced and easy to work with. Out of everything we had to do for our wedding, this was certainly the easiest and most worry free. Thanks to everyone at Something Borrowed for helping to make our day special.

Sent on 12/16/2016