Something Blue Weddings LLC Reviews

15 | Marietta, GA

15 Reviews for Something Blue Weddings LLC

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

Kelly was phenomenal! I used her for day of coordinating and after only one face to face meeting and multiple email correspondence, she knew my vision and executed everything flawless. She was mine and my now husband's best choice of all of our wedding vendors as she was our day of life saver. I would definitely recommend Kelly for day of coordinating and full coordinating if that better suites your needs!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/25/2018

I could not have asked for anyone better! Kelly is amazing. If something went wrong that day I couldn't tell. After the wedding, I had so many friends and family members say how amazing she was and how smoothly everything went. I am so glad we had her and I would recommend her for everyone, no doubt about that! Everything was set up perfectly and better than I pictured it in my head! I would choose her all over again if I had to!

April · Married on 08/15/2015

Kelly was absolutely wonderful to work with. She took so much of the stress away while planning the wedding. Anytime we had a question she was quick to answer and always offered several options or solutions. I trusted her advice completely. She is extremely knowledgeable and informed about all things wedding. Our wedding day went absolutely beautifully and went off without a single hitch. I attribute this to Kelly for making sure everything was in order. She ran our day perfectly. She was on top of everything and everyone and my husband and I did not have to concern ourselves with a single thing as far as preparation that day. Having Kelly as our wedding planner was the best decision we could have made. I highly, highly recommend her!

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2014

This was by far the best investment from our wedding. Kelly is phenomenal!!! She is incredibly organized, flexible, creative, and a wonderful person. She introduced me to amazing vendors, organized visits, attended every vendor meeting, and above all ran everything perfectly the day of. I cannot tell you how thankful I am for her! Kelly was so much more than a planner.... I ended up with a new friend. I would recommend her and trust her with anything.

Kelly was fantastic! She handled issues with various vendors like a champ.

Leana · Married on 01/18/2014

Kelly was amazing! From the first day I had met with her, I could tell she was very professional and would do a great job on day-of coordinating for my wedding day, but she was also very warm, friendly and assuring. I emailed her with questions several times before the wedding and she was always very quick to reply. She was very flexible with any request that I made - always willing to go above and beyond if I needed her to. She set up all the decorations before the guests arrived at the reception and everything was beautiful and just as I wanted it! She was always one step ahead of me with having the champagne ready for our toasts, the toss bouquet ready for me to throw and was able to get the guests and bridal party where they needed to be, when they needed to be there. I would definitely recommend her services. She did an amazing job!

Sue · Married on 10/12/2013

I am so impressed with the level of professionalism and quality that Kelly provided the day of our reception. She made our day run smoothly and everything was perfect. She followed through on all the pieces and parts of the reception very gracefullly and kept us focused without us even realizing it. Kelly was hired to manage our do it yourself reception. She introduced us to great vendors (photographer: In The Moment Photography and DJ: Fonix Entertainment and cupcakes: Sugar Moon) finalized the decorations and managed the entire wedding reception from set up to break down. She understood what we wanted and delivered on it excellently from our grand entrance, our sweet heart table, dancing, and to the final exit with 3 foot sparklers. We had the best time and I really have to give Kelly all of the credit because I didn't have to worry about anything -- just have fun! I would recommend her for wedding planning. She has many different packages and price ranges depending on what you need and how much responsibility she will have; I shopped around and her prices are very reasonable. She is perfect to assist with the DIY wedding because she is free to work with any vendors that you choose.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2013

Kelly was my day of coordinator. She was amazing from our initial meeting up until the big day! I was an out of town bride and she was super flexible with our meetings together! She had great suggestions for me and reminded me of things I hadn't thought of.
    I would definitely recommend her service to future brides.
    Kelly did an excellent job teaming up with a family friend who was doing some of the coordinating the day of.
    My day was super perfect and ran smooth, seriously! Everything ran on schedule and I was a worry free, relaxed bride!
    Thanks Kelly!!

Josie · Married on 05/31/2013

Kelly served as our day-of coordinator for a destination rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception. The event was fantastic, and we couldn't have done it without her!

She was able to troubleshoot quickly when the steamer for the dresses broke, finding a backup immediately. She executed my vision with great detail and was incredibly organized, even passing out typed agendas for the family and wedding party. I could also lean on her for all of my "nervous-bride" questions in the months leading up to the wedding, even though, technically, she wasn't even on the clock yet. She also was very creative and flexible working with out our budget.

I highly recommend Something Blue Weddings, and in fact, already have to several of my friends who are getting married!

Matt · Married on 10/11/2012

Kelly was simply amazing! We would never been able to pull off our wedding if it weren't for her. From planning, to communicating and coordinating our vendors, to ideas, to directing traffic, Kelly was at the top of her game the entire way through the process. We are so thankful we got to work with Kelly!

• Angelena

Angelena · Married on 06/18/2011

Kelly was wonderful. She was soooo helpful. She made time to meet/call all my vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. She was extremely helpful on my wedding day making sure that everything went according to plan. Her price was VERY reasonable and it was a pleasure working with her.

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2009

Mollie was always there when I needed her, provided the best advice and made the wedding day go smoothly. Thanks Mollie!

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2009

To whom it may concern:

When we started planning our wedding we had no idea just how much work, scheduling, and details would be involved. My wife and I quickly got in over our heads and in retrospect, enlisting Mollie to handle the planning was one of the best decisions we could have made. Without her amazing organizational abilities and attention to detail, our wedding would have turned into one big headache. From the moment she started, Mollie was extremely helpful and constantly provided us with great unique ideas to help make our wedding special. As the wedding got closer and closer Mollie proved not only that she was completely trustworthy, which helped ease our minds, but her ability to remain organized and within our budget let us enjoy getting ready for our wedding. I could go on and on about just how helpful Mollie was…but what really proved to be the icing on the cake (pun intended) was just how amazing she was on the big day. After attending several weddings and seeing just how crazy and dramatic they can be, Mollie’s ability to take charge, keep things on track, and make sure that my wife and I didn’t have to worry about anything except enjoying our special day was truly remarkable. Overall my wife and I just can’t speak highly enough about how wonderful Mollie was throughout our planning process. We could not have asked for more in a wedding planner and highly recommend her to anyone who wants to be able to enjoy their wedding, which in our opinion, was priceless.

Always Grateful,

Wes and Sarah Pomeroy

sarah · Married on 08/16/2014

Kelly was my day of wedding coordinator. She really saw my vision through. She made sure everything was set up according to my plans and made sure it looked fabulous. She kept us on schedule throughout the entire wedding. I was very thankful to have her.

Shaneika · Married on 10/27/2012

I was really hesitant to use a wedding coordinator for my DIY wedding but I decided at the last minute that there were a few details I wouldn't want to handle on the big day. Thank goodness I followed my gut and hired Kelly from Something Blue to handle all those day of headaches. I was an out of state bride and she was still able to handle all of my quirky requests that we discussed over the phone. She was always quick to respond to emails and went over everything with me down to the last detail. When the day came and my photographer got lost and the chair company arrived early, Kelly juggled it all without me having to deal with any stress. She was super sweet and always professional. Would recommend a thousand times over!