Something Blue Stylists Reviews

Something Blue Stylists 6
Something Blue Stylists 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Werckenthien · Married on 03/16/2019

Something Blue Stylists is AMAZING!

Something Blue Stylists recently did the hair and makeup for my wedding and they did an absolutely amazing job!

The preparations for the wedding started with a preview appointment about 6 weeks before the wedding. The head stylist, Brittney, did an excellent job of listening to the hair and makeup look I wanted and making it a reality! I normally wear minimal makeup, so I didn't want to look overdone. Brittney did an excellent job of just enhancing my looks!

On the day of the wedding, Brittney, and her team did an amazing job with myself, my bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law. Each person had very different request for their desired hair and makeup look, from minimalistic makeup to more bold, heavier makeup. Brittney and her team did any amazing job with everyone based on what each person wanted. Everyone felt so confident and loved their look!

Brittney stayed during pictures and followed us around to touch everyone up. After the ceremony was done she removed my veil and gave everyone some final touch ups before leaving. This does cost extra, but I'd highly recommend it!

Not only did Something Blue Stylists do an excellent job, Brittney and her team were so incredibly friendly and nice! If you are looking for a hair and makeup stylist, Something Blue Stylist is amazing and I would highly, highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 12/31/2018

The absolute best.

We worked with really exceptional vendors for our New Year's Eve wedding, and Andi was no exception. She has been incredible from the moment I started working with her over a year ago. Her team has hundreds of rave reviews online, and for good reason.

We planned our wedding from out of state, and Andi was always responsive and communicative whether it was over email or on the phone. She made everything extremely clear, and dealt with my countless questions like a pro. She also worked seamlessly with our wedding coordinator on all logistics. Andi also went out her way to make sure she could accommodate my bridal trial while I was in town for my bridal shower, so I wouldn't have to make an extra trip.

Andi always made me feel at ease. I knew with certainty that the entire bridal party was going to feel like the best versions of ourselves on my wedding day. She and her team are talented, organized and just really fun to be around. I'd never hesitate to recommend Something Blue.

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Alessandra

Alessandra Planera Welsh · Married on 12/31/2018

Flawless Glam

Brittany and her team could not have been better! From our trial to my wedding day, Something Blue Stylists were professional, responsive, accommodating, and made me feel like a Hollywood starlet. I loved my wedding make-up. It covered my every flaw and stood out in photos, while still feeling 100% myself. My bridesmaids looked beautiful and the team got all of us (10+) finished in under 3 hours! I would highly recommend to any bride!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Katie

Katie Ellis · Married on 12/22/2018

The kindest and most talented in Indy

I loved, loved, loved working with Andie and her team for bridal hair and makeup. I cannot overestimated to other brides how wonderful it is to get ready in the comfort of your own home. Andie and her assistant came with fully-stocked kits, chairs and lighting in tow, and took care of my entire bridal party (nearly ten women total!) -- all while we were sipping mimosas and dancing to early 00's jams in my kitchen. It was perfection. Additionally, my makeup lasted ALL DAY -- through happy tears and dance sweat. Andie even gifted me a lip gloss to carry with me for touch-ups throughout the day. She and her team are worth every single penny.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Something Blue Stylists 12
  • Grace

Grace Kennedy · Married on 10/20/2018

True, Natural Beauty

Andi and her team are phenomenal! I felt gorgeous on my wedding day and I owe a ton of that to Andi. My makeup was flawless. My hair was beautiful. It did fall near the end of the night, but I blame that on the very windy day in Indianapolis and not on Andi by any means. I had a slight moment of panic because on the day of I decided to change my hairstyle from my hair & makeup trial due to the windy conditions outside (our ceremony was outside). I let stress get the best of me, but luckily Andi was there to calm my nerves. Her motherly instincts kicked in. Andi spoke softly, made slight adjustments, and made sure I was happy with the end result. My only advice would be to go into the day knowing the exact lip stick and color you would like to use because it is nice to not have to think of that the day of and then re-applying is much easier throughout the evening. My girls looked so natural and beautiful. Thanks again Something Blue Stylists!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Catherine · Married on 07/14/2018

Andi was so easy to work with from our very first conversation about her availability for our wedding up to our actual wedding day. She took time at my trial to make sure my hair and makeup looked exactly like I wanted, and I loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day even more than I did at my trial. She is so friendly and professional, and my bridesmaids loved Andi and her assistant as well. I can't recommend Something Blue enough!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Mary · Married on 06/30/2018

Great Hair and Makeup!

I used Something Blue Stylists for my hair and makeup for my wedding, along with the hair and makeup for the bridesmaids and moms. They were super nice and I loved the makeup they did! It looked so beautiful! The best thing about their hair and makeup is that it stays on ALL DAY. I had an outdoor wedding at the end of June, and we took our photos from 3pm-5pm and the wedding went until 10pm. I didn't have a single hair out of place all night and my makeup didn't melt in the 90 degree heat!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Kylie · Married on 05/11/2018

Andi and her team are the absolute best! From the beginning to the end, this was easily one of the most communicative, talented, and all around best services we used for our wedding day. Their hair and makeup is absolutely stunning, and they're receptive to each individuals' requests and needs. Each of the stylists is an absolute professional and made sure that everyone felt and looked their absolute best on wedding day. They were timely (finished well ahead of time even though we added someone the day of), helpful, and such as positive presence. From starting the planning process, to the hair & makeup trial, to the details, to the day-of, they were beyond exceptional. I cannot reiterate enough how amazing Andi & her team are, & I would recommend them 100x over to anyone!

Sent on 05/31/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 04/21/2018

What cant she do?

Andi and her team made me and my bridesmaids feel so so good. They are so easy to work with and their prices were right in line with my budget. I also LOVED the fact they traveled and could set up at my in laws house where we got ready. I was so excited after my trial run and of course the week leading up to wedding I got a blemish and stupidly tanned that week and started peeling on my chest. YOU COULDN"T EVEN TELL. She covered it up and blended it perfectly to my face. She really nailed the look I was hoping for and I would recommend her and her team to anyone.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Something Blue Stylists 13
    Something Blue Stylists 14
    Something Blue Stylists 15
    Something Blue Stylists 16

Ellen · Married on 04/14/2018

Lead Stylist Brittney and her team were such a dream to work with. From the moment I booked Something Blue, their professionalism, attention to detail, and knowledge was bar none. They even sent me a little pre-wedding beauty goody box to thank me for booking them! My trial was a breeze, and Brittney was so willing to tweak whatever I wanted done differently. The day-of, Brittney and her two assistant showed up on time and ready to go, and they made my bridesmaids, my mom and stepmother, and me look absolutely amazing. They were accommodating and fun, and helped keep me relaxed, even when we encountered some unexpected chaos with the busy morning schedule. They even stayed after their scheduled time to check and see if I was okay when I got whisked away for some photos. I can't recommend Something Blue enough - if you're still searching for HMU folks, stop right here and hire them! Brittney, thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me look better than I imagined on my wedding day. You made me feel like a queen and I felt like a million bucks all day and all night. I am so glad I hired you!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Something Blue Stylists 17
    Something Blue Stylists 18

Morgan · Married on 03/30/2018

Shayna with SBS was AMAZING. I was referred to her from a good friend of mine, and she seriously did not disappoint. I'm very simple with my makeup and barely wear any on a day-to-day basis, so I was a little worried when it came to my wedding day. Shayna made me feel SO comfortable, and always made sure I liked what she did. She went above & beyond to make the day so special, and make my girls feel just as beautiful. HIGHLY recommend Shayna if you live in Southern California!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Brooke · Married on 03/09/2018

Andi is just amazing! I NEVER wear makeup and so worried about 'not looking like myself' on my big day, but Andi worked her magic and made me feel like the best version of myself! Not to mention my Bridemaids looked and felt just as beautiful! Book her now, don't miss out on her and skills!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/16/2017

Brittney from Something Blue Stylists was a DREAM to work with. From the start, Brittney had a positive and fun attitude and knew exactly the look I was going for.

Brittney and her assistant, Alyson, were punctual the (very early) morning of the wedding. They were laid-back but you can tell they have their system down to T! My girls and I loved having them there that morning.

I'm a firm believer in getting what you pay for and this team definitely lived up to that and then some. Payment and contract signing was a breeze and Brittney was very flexible when I had to change mine around a bit.

Thank you, Brittney, Alyson, and the SBB team!

Sent on 03/14/2018
    Something Blue Stylists 19
    Something Blue Stylists 20
    Something Blue Stylists 21
    Something Blue Stylists 22
    Something Blue Stylists 23
    Something Blue Stylists 24

Miranda · Married on 10/14/2017

Andi is amazing!!! Everything from communication during the wedding planning process to the trial, then to the wedding day, Something Blue has highly exceeded my expectations! Andi is so personable and easy to talk to. She really wants to make sure you feel comfortable with your look and she will ensure you will feel like a princess on your wedding day. You can't go wrong with choosing Something Blue for your wedding! Totally worth it!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Mariel · Married on 10/13/2017

Andi and her team were incredible. Made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. My hair and makeup were exactly what was on my mind. If you are looking for someone to make you feel special and looking fabulous.. Andi and her team are it!

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

My stylist, Brittney, was extremely professional and did a phenomenal job. She and her assistant were punctual, polite, and a joy to work with. My hair and make-up was absolutely flawless!! I would highly recommend Something Blue Stylists to anyone looking for friendly and expert wedding hair/makeup services.

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Something Blue Stylists 25
    Something Blue Stylists 26
    Something Blue Stylists 27
    Something Blue Stylists 28
    Something Blue Stylists 29

Cody · Married on 09/23/2017

Andi did a great job with the wedding party that I was in. Some girls asked for specific hairstyles and others left it up to Andi. She did a great job with both (no tight '90s prom curls here!). Definitely the best hair and make-up that I've had in a wedding - it was incredibly well done and all very natural! Thanks Andi!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2017

To say Kayla was amazing is an understatement. Right before my preview, my stylist took way too much length off of my hair that I had been growing out for our wedding. Kayla coached me on extensions and continued to put my mind at ease. She was so patient and kind to me and my girls on my big day! She definitely made my busy day a bit smoother.

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Destinay

Destinay · Married on 09/23/2017

OMG,they did so amazing for the start! I loved everything from the engagement shoot to the wedding. They responded quickly, adjusted quickly and made my visions come true. All that for a great price! Thank you for making my girls and I feel beautiful on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Aleesha · Married on 09/16/2017

Shayna and her team are the absolute BEST. They made sure that me and my 11 BRIDESMAIDS/mother of the bride looked flawless. They showed up at exactly the time they said they would and were there throughout the whole entire process of us getting ready and the wedding. Shayna even did touch ups before AND during pictures to make sure I looked and felt amazing. They also make the day fun because they are genuinely excited for you and make you feel beyond special. I recommend this team to everyone and cannot say enough AMAZING things about them :) :)

Sent on 09/27/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/10/2017

Something Blue Stylists was the absolute perfect choice for hair and makeup on our wedding day and we cannot possibly say enough good things about how wonderful they are.

As two brides, we had quite the mission for Something Blue Stylists to accomplish - along with all of our bridesmaids and moms who were getting their hair and makeup done, too! Andi and her team went above and beyond and knocked it out of the park and, what's more, they were a blast to spend the morning of our special day with.

As someone who has worked with other stylists in the past, it is incredibly disappointing when you describe the "look" you're going for, the stylist confirms they will make it happen, and then doesn't deliver. That was not at all the case with Something Blue Stylists! And on top of delivering the exact looks we were each going for, their team was by our side for touch-up the entire day until the moment we walked down the aisle.

If you're seeking an experienced, reliable, talented makeup and/or hair stylist, then look no further. Go with Something Blue Stylists!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/03/2017

I don't even know where to begin to describe the amazing experience that I had with Something Blue Stylists! Between planning an out-of-state wedding and buying a house, I was stressed to the max. Andi was so flexible and understanding of my chaotic schedule, and that was just the beginning. When I went for my hair and makeup trial, all of my stress instantly went away from the moment she answered the door. Not only is she extremely talented and passionate about her work, but she provides an environment where you feel more than comfortable to voice your vision! It's so rare to meet people that you instantly feel like you've known them forever, but Andi is so welcoming, honest, kind and fun, that even when you're discussing about contracts and payment due dates, you'll feel like you're talking to an old friend. I cannot begin to describe about invaluable it was to have found Andi for my wedding day. Above all else, she made me look and feel so beautiful, and I can't imagine what the day would have been like without her!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Something Blue Stylists 30
    Something Blue Stylists 31

Marisa · Married on 08/26/2017

Andi was absolutely wonderful! From the very first time I talked to her on the phone, I knew I was going to love working with her and her team (and I was right!). She’s extremely kind, friendly and on top of it, which is what I was looking for, but most importantly, she is incredible at what she does. I loved my wedding day hair and makeup, as did my bridesmaids, and she made sure we kept in contact and had our trial session beforehand in order to make sure the day-of would go smoothly. We were ahead of schedule the day-of (and there were 11 of us!); you can tell Andi has done this many times before and knows what she’s doing. :)

Would highly recommend Something Blue Stylists! Felt like royalty on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Alyssa · Married on 08/19/2017

Andi and her team were amazing! So easy to work with and listened to exactly what my bridesmaids and I wanted. Everyone was so happy with the way their hair and makeup turned out. If anyone wanted any adjustments to their hair or makeup, Andi and her team were willing to work on it until it was absolutely perfect. I would use their services again and again!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Something Blue Stylists 32
    Something Blue Stylists 33

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2017

SomethingBlueStylists went above and beyond my expectations! I looked like the bride I always wanted to be, and my bridesmaids couldn't have been more beautiful!

Sent on 09/10/2017