104 Reviews for Something Blue Bridal Boutique

Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
104 Something Blue Bridal Boutique Reviews

4.3

Dee made the process of me finding a wedding gown effortless. I ended up choosing the first dress I tried on! Great shop with plenty of choices for everyone's taste! Thanks, Dee!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/24/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I love love love them!!! The have great service and had my dream dress. I looked everywhere and finally said yes to the dress! Thank you for everything

Profile Picture Alejandra, 2/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great service & friendly atmosphere! I'm so happy I found the dress of my dreams at Something Blue! I had the pleasure of working with Alyssa and she is so sweet and kind! They were very patient with me and helped find designs in mind when choosing my dress. Thank you Alyssa & Something Blue Bridal Boutique!
Kaytlin Testa

Profile Picture Kaytlin, 2/9/18, 9 Reviews
0.6

If you’re looking for service after the sale, this is not the place. It took numerous phone calls and over 5 weeks to get a simple yes or no answer to a question. Not happy. Not impressed.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kim, 1/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My niece referred us to Something Blue because she had purchased her wedding dress there. It was the first and only store we went to! My daughter tried on about 8 dresses and knew right away which she wanted. They also made suggestions of dresses that weren't exactly what she was requesting but it was very helpful because of their experience in knowing what would look good on her. The lady that did her alterations was wonderful - we loved her. She really knew what she was doing and was very helpful in keeping us from getting stressed. Lastly, they sell great every day dresses in the front of the boutique that are reasonably priced and very cute. My daughter bought 4 additional dresses and loved them. I highly recommend Something Blue.

Profile Picture Nancy, 1/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely LOVE Something Blue! My entire experience with them from start to finish was amazing! Cruz was so helpful each of the two times I went in to try on dresses. She made me feel so comfortable and made it such a fun experience! The entire staff was so professional each and every time I came in for a fitting! They took great care of my dress and made sure it was pressed and ready to go 2 days before the big event. We ended up renting suits from them as well and they were incredibly helpful with that whole process as well. I can not say enough great things about Something Blue. They were always a pleasure to work with!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Alterations

This was the first place I tried on dresses and definitely provided the best experience. I had a consultant to myself that day and never felt rushed. I ended up coming back and ordering my dress from here and had no issues throughout. we got the dress ordered and it came in quickly. I didn't need much in the way of alterations and was able to pick it up a few days before the wedding steamed and ready to go!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

From start to finish, it was a great experience with Something Blue. From day 1 of wedding dress shopping (when I was nervous and had no idea what I wanted) up to my wedding day, everyone at Something Blue was a pleasure to work with. They helped me find the most beautiful dress for me, and altered it so that it fit me perfectly! I also shopped at The Perfect Dress in Sarasota (who also had beautiful dresses) but went back to Something Blue because the service there was that much better. They not only have a gorgeous selection of wedding dresses, but also of accessories and other clothing. I bought my dress for rehearsal dinner and for my bridal shower from here too. Thank you Something Blue for helping me feel like the most beautiful bride!!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Alterations, Bride, Mother of Bride

Wonderful experience! was able to pick dress stress free! Delivery was perfect!

Profile Picture Jordan, 8/2/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils
4.7

Every part of Something Blue was great- making appointments, trying on dresses, I never felt pushed or like they just wanted to make a sale until my alterations appointment. The lady in the alterations wanted to cut the layer underneath the lace on my dress & bustle it in a certain way- I had to tell her at least 5 times I did not want it cut & I only wanted one bustle. She was insistent that it was not a good idea but it turned out absolutely fine- I'm glad held my ground. However, I still would recommend Something Blue, everyone else was amazing- just go somewhere else for alterations.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Something Blue Boutique was a dream come true! I have a curvy shape and was worried about finding my perfect dress. They had many different styles for me to try and after a few dresses I found the most perfect lace dress and a breathtaking veil to go with it. In addition to my gown my bridesmaids found stunning dresses and my husband and groomsmen rented their tuxes here. It was great to use one store for everything. They were also extremely accommodating, one of my bridesmaids lives in France and they did her dress alterations with a 2 day turn around. Their fair prices and helpful staff make them world class. Highly, highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Groom, Groomsmen

Loved my wedding experience with Something Blue. I purchased a sample dress for a great value. They were awesome about working within my modest budget and didn't have any of the snob factor of other salons. I also did my alterations with them and found the price to be reasonable and it was very easy to schedule appointments. Definitely give them a visit if you're in the Tampa Bay area!

Profile Picture Erika, 2/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had bought a dress from David's Bridal and later decided I did not like the dress at all so I went to Something Blue in search of a dress on sale. I was so surprised at how friendly they were. Dee helped us and she made trying on dresses so much fun. They make the experience a good one and I'm so happy I found the dress for me!

Profile Picture User7526974, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff at Something Blue were absolutely awesome. I had 8 Groomsmen from all over the country that had to call in, and give the girls there measurements. They were very organized and always kept me up to date with how things were progressing. The tuxedos themselves were priced very competitively and looked great on all the guys! I would totally recommend the girls from Something Blue to anyone looking for all their Wedding needs!!!!!

Profile Picture Justin, 12/10/16, 1 Review
2.0

Felt like I was a bother to them.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Kristi and her team at Something Blue are outstanding and extremely knowledgeable!! The shop has a great inventory with all of the latest styles. The dress I ended up buying was the first dress I tried on and was the dress of my dreams!
Being an "out-of-town" bride I was nervous about the coordination for fittings and pick up. Kristi and her team worked with my travel schedule and made everything simple and easy for me.
Something Blue is a one stop shop for all of your wedding attire needs!
All of the bridesmaids and mother of the bride got their dresses here and the groom and the groom's men were able to rent their tuxes as well!
Thank you Something Blue for a beautiful dress and outstanding service!!

Profile Picture Paige, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils, Alterations, Preservation

I had such an amazing experience at Something Blue! I was really worried I'd look awful in the dresses, or that I would feel uncomfortable with the attendant but that wasn't the case at all. Everyone there was so nice, friendly and helpful and did everything possible to make me feel comfortable and make sure I had an amazing experience. I wasn't rushed at all, I tried on SO many dresses and she still wanted to put me in more, ha. I ended up with a gorgeous Allure gown that surprisingly came in under my budget! The sample wasn't in the color I wanted, so one of the attendants found a photo of another bride in the dress in that color on her phone to show me to help me make the right decision. I went to one other bridal shop and it wasn't bad but they didn't have half as good of a selection, and the attendant was not nearly as good at making the dresses look like they fit me. At Something Blue, they clipped everything to look like it fit perfectly no matter how much too big or small it was.

Profile Picture Alise, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Bride

Dee was phenomenal with my mom and I! She made us both feel so comfortable and was honest in a brilliant way. She knew what would look good on me while staying within my budget and within my style of dress. She made it a lot of fun. I would highly recommend Something Blue! Highly recommend working with Dee as
well. Wonderful experience all around!

Profile Picture Lynne, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

LOVE Something Blue Bridal! The professionalism, enthusiasm, willingness to help, and the over all personalities of the ladies at this boutique are enough to convince you this is where your dress is. I stopped in with my Mom, we just had time and were going by. As a wedding planner at a local resort, I do realize appointments are encouraged and preferred, just so the bride has full attention (this is anywhere when planning a wedding, we like to know you are coming so we can give you our full attention), and i apologize profusely for this, but Dee was so sweet. So accommodating. I was just hoping to look around to get an idea of what i like or don't like, and just after a few dresses, Dee found my dress! She paid attention. She cared. And was equally as excited about the process as i was. I did have an appointment at a David's Bridal....RUN AWAY! If price is why you think you need to hit a big box store, think again, Something Blue has dresses in every range, and will treat you the way you deserve to be treated as a bride. I highly recommend Something Blue to any bride looking, you can't go wrong here! Thank you ladies for having and helping me find my dream dress! I will be sure to share how amazing of an experience i had with all the brides i have the pleasure of meeting on my side of wedding planning! Go to Something Blue, you will truly have a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture kristin, 10/14/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I love this shop. It was so beautiful. I love that it is family-owned. Kristi the owner was amazing. She was always available if I had any questions. When I lost some weight from being sick the week of the wedding she allowed me to come in and she had alterations made for me. I would highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils

Something Blue was the first bridal shop I tried dresses on at and it was the shop where i bought my dress. The owner and shop assistants were all so warm and inviting. From the big day of trying on dresses through the many fittings after, they were consistently lovely. At one point there was a problem with my dress and I was terrified they wouldn't help me, but they did! They went out of their way to make sure everything about the dress was perfect and to my liking. I highly recommend Something Blue Bridal Boutique!

Profile Picture Cortney, 6/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Alterations

Loved my experience at Something Blue Bridal Boutique! These girls were so helpful, patient, caring, and professional! Selection of dresses is amazing! I fell in LOVE with my dress and could not have been any happier with it! I went back for my bridesmaids dresses as well and they turned out gorgeous. Thank you all so much!!

Profile Picture Christina , 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations, Preservation

I got my bridesmaid dresses from Something Blue Bridal and they were exactly what I was looking for. I like that Something Blue Bridal has a big variety of bridesmaid dresses and a lot to choose from. I was working with Cruz and she was really sweet. We were in there last minute and they were about to close and she wasn't hurrying us at all and allowed us to take our time. She was kind and helpful. The bridesmaid dresses when received were beautiful just like I had imagined! If you need any bridesmaid dresses this is definitely the place to check out!

Profile Picture User7509520, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids

My dress was absolutely stunning! ( but I guess every bride thinks that!) I wanted to add a different color train and the owner was so excited and receptive of the idea. She had no problem coming up with a plan to execute. The tailor was amazing and brought me back 3 times when it wasnt exactly what I wanted at first. The " Party Train" came out absolutely perfect and was a hit! I cant thank them enough. I love my wedding dress so much!

The selection of dresses, the staff and the pricing is superb! I recommend to all my engaged friends!

Profile Picture Anne Marie, 4/29/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride
3.5

After spending many weekends searching a variety of stores like small boutiques, department stores, and David's Bridal, I finally discovered Something Blue. The place had a great selection of dresses but wasn't as overwhelming as the bigger stores. I also felt that the service while I was looking for dresses was great. I did end up going over budget both on the dress and alterations but I did love the end result. However, it took several trips for alterations and I felt I had to be a bit forceful in communicating what I wanted to ensure the altered dress looked like the dress I originally tried on. There was some miscommunication about my pick up date so I had to move around my working schedule to make the pick up happen but the end result was beautiful. I recommend this place for a more local vibe versus the David's Bridal chain feel - just be sure to say what you really want because it's your one big day.

Profile Picture User5031766, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews