Something Blue Bridal Boutique Reviews

108 | Bradenton, FL

108 Reviews for Something Blue Bridal Boutique

Jennifer Gumm · Getting married on 03/14/2020

A Great Experience!

This boutique is awesome! They were very personal and listened to your likes and dislikes. Dee, my consultant, did not pressure me into buying a dress, and was so helpful in finding me a dress that fit my style and that of my wedding. The owner, Kristie, has an eye for wedding fashion! Every dress I tried on was lovely and was of a great quality. I would recommend this shop to anybody!

Taylor · Married on 09/08/2018

Bridal Emergency Resolved!

I purchased my dress and veil at Something Blue and couldn’t recommend the service any higher. The assistant helping to style my veil and dress did an exceptional job. But where Something Blue really went above and beyond was 2 days before my wedding. I put my dress, veil, and jewelry on to see how everything looked together, and noticed a hole in my veil. Something Blue sent a replacement veil overnight, which was perfect with no holes. I can’t thank them enough!

Alejandra · Married on 02/24/2018

I love love love them!!! The have great service and had my dream dress. I looked everywhere and finally said yes to the dress! Thank you for everything

Kaytlin · Married on 02/09/2018

Great service & friendly atmosphere! I'm so happy I found the dress of my dreams at Something Blue! I had the pleasure of working with Alyssa and she is so sweet and kind! They were very patient with me and helped find designs in mind when choosing my dress. Thank you Alyssa & Something Blue Bridal Boutique!
    Kaytlin Testa

Nancy · Married on 01/13/2018

My niece referred us to Something Blue because she had purchased her wedding dress there. It was the first and only store we went to! My daughter tried on about 8 dresses and knew right away which she wanted. They also made suggestions of dresses that weren't exactly what she was requesting but it was very helpful because of their experience in knowing what would look good on her. The lady that did her alterations was wonderful - we loved her. She really knew what she was doing and was very helpful in keeping us from getting stressed. Lastly, they sell great every day dresses in the front of the boutique that are reasonably priced and very cute. My daughter bought 4 additional dresses and loved them. I highly recommend Something Blue.

Meghan · Married on 11/17/2017

I absolutely LOVE Something Blue! My entire experience with them from start to finish was amazing! Cruz was so helpful each of the two times I went in to try on dresses. She made me feel so comfortable and made it such a fun experience! The entire staff was so professional each and every time I came in for a fitting! They took great care of my dress and made sure it was pressed and ready to go 2 days before the big event. We ended up renting suits from them as well and they were incredibly helpful with that whole process as well. I can not say enough great things about Something Blue. They were always a pleasure to work with!!

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

This was the first place I tried on dresses and definitely provided the best experience. I had a consultant to myself that day and never felt rushed. I ended up coming back and ordering my dress from here and had no issues throughout. we got the dress ordered and it came in quickly. I didn't need much in the way of alterations and was able to pick it up a few days before the wedding steamed and ready to go!

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

From start to finish, it was a great experience with Something Blue. From day 1 of wedding dress shopping (when I was nervous and had no idea what I wanted) up to my wedding day, everyone at Something Blue was a pleasure to work with. They helped me find the most beautiful dress for me, and altered it so that it fit me perfectly! I also shopped at The Perfect Dress in Sarasota (who also had beautiful dresses) but went back to Something Blue because the service there was that much better. They not only have a gorgeous selection of wedding dresses, but also of accessories and other clothing. I bought my dress for rehearsal dinner and for my bridal shower from here too. Thank you Something Blue for helping me feel like the most beautiful bride!!

• Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/02/2017

Wonderful experience! was able to pick dress stress free! Delivery was perfect!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/15/2017

Something Blue Boutique was a dream come true! I have a curvy shape and was worried about finding my perfect dress. They had many different styles for me to try and after a few dresses I found the most perfect lace dress and a breathtaking veil to go with it. In addition to my gown my bridesmaids found stunning dresses and my husband and groomsmen rented their tuxes here. It was great to use one store for everything. They were also extremely accommodating, one of my bridesmaids lives in France and they did her dress alterations with a 2 day turn around. Their fair prices and helpful staff make them world class. Highly, highly recommend them!

Erika · Married on 02/25/2017

Loved my wedding experience with Something Blue. I purchased a sample dress for a great value. They were awesome about working within my modest budget and didn't have any of the snob factor of other salons. I also did my alterations with them and found the price to be reasonable and it was very easy to schedule appointments. Definitely give them a visit if you're in the Tampa Bay area!

danya · Married on 12/17/2016

I had bought a dress from David's Bridal and later decided I did not like the dress at all so I went to Something Blue in search of a dress on sale. I was so surprised at how friendly they were. Dee helped us and she made trying on dresses so much fun. They make the experience a good one and I'm so happy I found the dress for me!

• auberginequeen

Alise · Married on 11/05/2016

I had such an amazing experience at Something Blue! I was really worried I'd look awful in the dresses, or that I would feel uncomfortable with the attendant but that wasn't the case at all. Everyone there was so nice, friendly and helpful and did everything possible to make me feel comfortable and make sure I had an amazing experience. I wasn't rushed at all, I tried on SO many dresses and she still wanted to put me in more, ha. I ended up with a gorgeous Allure gown that surprisingly came in under my budget! The sample wasn't in the color I wanted, so one of the attendants found a photo of another bride in the dress in that color on her phone to show me to help me make the right decision. I went to one other bridal shop and it wasn't bad but they didn't have half as good of a selection, and the attendant was not nearly as good at making the dresses look like they fit me. At Something Blue, they clipped everything to look like it fit perfectly no matter how much too big or small it was.

• Lynne

Lynne · Married on 11/05/2016

Dee was phenomenal with my mom and I! She made us both feel so comfortable and was honest in a brilliant way. She knew what would look good on me while staying within my budget and within my style of dress. She made it a lot of fun. I would highly recommend Something Blue! Highly recommend working with Dee as
    well. Wonderful experience all around!

kristin · Married on 10/14/2016

LOVE Something Blue Bridal! The professionalism, enthusiasm, willingness to help, and the over all personalities of the ladies at this boutique are enough to convince you this is where your dress is. I stopped in with my Mom, we just had time and were going by. As a wedding planner at a local resort, I do realize appointments are encouraged and preferred, just so the bride has full attention (this is anywhere when planning a wedding, we like to know you are coming so we can give you our full attention), and i apologize profusely for this, but Dee was so sweet. So accommodating. I was just hoping to look around to get an idea of what i like or don't like, and just after a few dresses, Dee found my dress! She paid attention. She cared. And was equally as excited about the process as i was. I did have an appointment at a David's Bridal....RUN AWAY! If price is why you think you need to hit a big box store, think again, Something Blue has dresses in every range, and will treat you the way you deserve to be treated as a bride. I highly recommend Something Blue to any bride looking, you can't go wrong here! Thank you ladies for having and helping me find my dream dress! I will be sure to share how amazing of an experience i had with all the brides i have the pleasure of meeting on my side of wedding planning! Go to Something Blue, you will truly have a wonderful experience!

• Kim

Kimberly · Married on 08/14/2016

I love this shop. It was so beautiful. I love that it is family-owned. Kristi the owner was amazing. She was always available if I had any questions. When I lost some weight from being sick the week of the wedding she allowed me to come in and she had alterations made for me. I would highly recommend this company!

Cortney · Married on 06/23/2016

Something Blue was the first bridal shop I tried dresses on at and it was the shop where i bought my dress. The owner and shop assistants were all so warm and inviting. From the big day of trying on dresses through the many fittings after, they were consistently lovely. At one point there was a problem with my dress and I was terrified they wouldn't help me, but they did! They went out of their way to make sure everything about the dress was perfect and to my liking. I highly recommend Something Blue Bridal Boutique!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 06/04/2016

Loved my experience at Something Blue Bridal Boutique! These girls were so helpful, patient, caring, and professional! Selection of dresses is amazing! I fell in LOVE with my dress and could not have been any happier with it! I went back for my bridesmaids dresses as well and they turned out gorgeous. Thank you all so much!!

Kathy · Married on 05/28/2016

I got my bridesmaid dresses from Something Blue Bridal and they were exactly what I was looking for. I like that Something Blue Bridal has a big variety of bridesmaid dresses and a lot to choose from. I was working with Cruz and she was really sweet. We were in there last minute and they were about to close and she wasn't hurrying us at all and allowed us to take our time. She was kind and helpful. The bridesmaid dresses when received were beautiful just like I had imagined! If you need any bridesmaid dresses this is definitely the place to check out!

Stress free!!! I had so much fun picking out my dress here. I didn't have an appointment but Kristi, the owner, accommodated me right away. She was very sweet and fun to work with and very honest which I appreciated. I told her exactly what I wanted and she picked out several dresses for me to try on. I think the fifth one I tried on ended up being "the one." Prices are competitive and you also receive discounts with other purchases if you buy your dress there. Kristi was very mindful of my budget, also. She didn't try to sell me anything above my price limit. I would definitely recommend this bridal shop!!!

I had the most amazing, easy and fun time shopping for my wedding dress here. Everyone was so incredibly helpful and kind, it was the perfect dress shopping experience! My dress came in so quickly and the alterations were so fast and easy, I was really impressed. My dress is absolutely georgous and was perfect for my wedding. Thank you!

Brigid · Married on 03/12/2016

Oh my goodness! I don't know where to even begin! I began my dress search here with Something Blue's consultant Dee, and she was WONDERFUL in every way possible! Very attentive, down to earth, kept my budget in mind, and really made me special during what could be a stressful experience. 2 days after trying on dresses at Something Blue, I had a few disappointing dress shopping experiences in Tampa stores, called Something Blue after my experiences, and asked if I could re try on a specific dress at their store. With just an hour's notice Haylie, Dee, and Kristi (the owner) were able to accommodate my last minute appointment. All of Something Blue's dresses were in beautiful condition, and very reasonably priced. Even dresses that are in the discontinued dress room are in wonderful condition. I highly recommend Something Blue everything about this boutique is amazing from their professionalism, to their dresses, and consultants!

Phoebe · Married on 01/02/2016

Something Blue was an absolute pleasure to work with in preparation for our wedding. This was the first dress shop I stopped at and I was so pleased with the results. I was immediately greeted and was directed to the upstairs area to browse dresses. I was assigned someone to help me try on all of my dresses and I was given guidance throughout the entire process. Something Blue did an amazing job of not making me feel rushed or making me feel as though I needed to make a decision right away.

We were so pleased with the service that we also decided to order our tuxedos there. They were incredibly helpful in this process and worked with us to give us everything we envisioned on our wedding day.

They truly made me feel as though I was their number one priority and I could not recommend Something Blue enough. If you're looking for a dress for your wedding day, this is the place!

Meridith · Married on 11/14/2015

If you're looking for a wedding gown and want a personal experience then Something Blue is the place. They have a great selection of dresses and I was able to work one on one with the owner, Kristi, who you can tell is invested in her brides and loves what she does. I am a plus size bride and I felt comfortable and was able to try on plenty of dresses. I got my gown and ordered my bridesmaids dresses through Something Blue and the experience was fantastic. Don't waste your time at chain bridal shops, you will not regret shopping at Something Blue!

Meridith
    Visited in December 2014 and June 2015

jenna · Married on 10/17/2015

Loved my experience at Something Blue!! Kristi was amazing. She took the time to really get to know my style and what I what I was looking for. She was beyond patient and never made me feel rushed or pressured. They have a large selection of dresses and great prices!