61 Reviews for Soltero Productions

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Raw Footage (1)
60 Soltero Productions Reviews

My husband and I could not be any happier with the quality of service Soltero Productions provides. There is no other production company that we would recommend other than them. They go above and beyond any expectations. Not only are they professional, they are also extremely fun to work with!

Profile Picture Shelbi, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, USB Flash Drive

Bobby and his staff were great to work with. At first my husband and I were not going to get a videographer; however I am so greatful that we decided to! Your wedding day is so busy and there are so many details that you don't see. It was such a joy to be able to see the moments we missed. The video quality was great and Bobby was very professional. I would definitely recommend Bobby to any couple!

Profile Picture Marcia, 11/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Thank you so much Bobby & Nancy for filming my special day. Soltero Productions was able to capture moments that I will cherish for the rest of my life. The day of my wedding went so smoothly with all of their help and I was able to relax around them the entire time. Once I got my highlight I was blown away. Shortly after, I received my wedding video which was able to take me back to my wedding day and I instantly had tears running down my face. It was beautiful! And they were absolutely fantastic!

Profile Picture Hailey, 10/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling

Bobby was great to work with! We watched many of his videos before even meeting him and loved his work. We are so happy with our own wedding video!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture megan, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bobby and his team are so wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Jlnewts@gmail.com, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bobby is extremely professional and gave us exactly what we were looking for--a classy video that really captured the essence of our extremely special day. We were so happy to have Soltero productions as a part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Drew, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bobby and his team did a wonderfully fantastic job filming our wedding! Both the short and full length feature that Soltero Productions produced for us are amazing and everything and more than we could have imagined! The moments and emotions of our wedding were captured perfectly! We have received numerous complements, that reflect our own, from all our family and friends that have viewed our videos. An added bonus of the videos is that we were able to see events from our wedding that we would have otherwise missed since we could not be at all places at once. Every time my husband and I watch the short and long videos we are taken back to our special day and are extremely happy that we decided to have Soltero Productions capture our wedding day! They are, hands down, the best at what they do and you will definitely not be disappointed! You will feel like you're the stars in your very own fairytale! We love watching our videos! Many many thanks to Soltero Productions!!! You have made this bride very happy!

Profile Picture S, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We found Bobby at the "I Do in Tucson" Wedding Fair on January 2015. We knew that a videographer is the single most important vendor anyone can ever hire for their big day, so we took almost a whole year of researching for the absolute best in town. Though money was not a concern, we still wanted to make sure we'd be getting the best value for our money. When we finally decided to sit down with Bobby, we both decided to hire him on the spot. His professionalism and unyielding passion and dedication for his work were self-evident. On the day of the wedding, we hardly noticed his crew moving around and capturing everything. He also provided us with audio clips of the mariachi's we hired for the ceremony, which was an incredible added bonus. I majored in Film & TV so I've spent a great deal of time learning about shot placement, editing, color grading, etc. and Bobby's technique coupled with his attention to detail is truly something amazing. If you decide to hire Soltero Productions, I promise it will be one of the best decisions you will make in the entire wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Erica & Raul, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Documentary, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Amazing!.... Bobby has the eye. His attention to detail is beyond perfect. He captured moments that only a person with the "gift" can see....Highly recommend him...worth every penny!

Profile Picture Susan , 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Worth EVERY penny. AMAZING work. Truly Impressed with the professionalism and the phenomenal job with the outcome. LOVED IT!!!!

Profile Picture Natasha, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Bobby was amazing! Very professional and he captured many great moments that I as the bride never got to see. He really knew what was important to us to capture and really showed our personalities! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Profile Picture Brandy, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It took some convincing to get our son and now daughter-in-law to agree to hiring a videographer for their wedding. And, now they are so thankful that they have the video! They can't imagine not having it. Bobby really captured how special the day was for them! We have all really enjoyed watching it and reliving their perfect day! Bobby was so easy to work with -- we would highly recommend Soltero Productions! Thank you so much for the awesome film!!

Profile Picture Sue, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Cinematic

My husband and I could not be happier with our video from Soltero Productions. The quality of the video was amazing from the sound to the picture. They included everything from our special day, and made it to where we can relive our wedding whenever we want. They are amazing people who make your day more special!

Profile Picture Callie , 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were impressed with Bobby the moment we met him at a wedding fair. He was accommodating of our need for early morning footage of our traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony and continued with his energetic manner the rest of the day filming our ceremony and reception. Bobby and his team were professional and fantastic to work with. As the bride and groom, we were extremely busy getting our photography done while juggling family and guests. They were able to cover many aspects of the wedding that we missed and we cannot wait to see all the great footage they got. We would highly recommend Bobby and his team to others. Thanks for a great experience!

Profile Picture May , 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bobby and his team have an amazing eye. I highly recommend adding the same day edit as it captures everyone's attention and is a crowd pleaser. Bobby has a great ear for matching music to scenes as well. It's certainly an investment but well worth it. Bobby is also very patient and a collaborator. Truly wants his customer to be happy with what's produced. Thank you for your awesome work! The long cut brought back so many great emotions!

Profile Picture Florence, 5/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I knew there was one thing we had to have on our wedding day for sure....a videographer! The memories that were captured are priceless and we will be able to re-live the emotions forever. Bobby and his team were very professional and captured everything we wanted....and kept it personal to us. It is the best of everything in one film! The day was such a whirlwind and we were able to see things from that day that we had missed, on this wonderful compilation! We are so thrilled with the final product...everything we wanted was captured in one amazing film. We would definitely recommend Bobby. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer...DO IT! You will be so happy you did :) Thank you so much for creating such a masterpiece!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bobby and his team from Soltero Productions were absolutely amazing! My husband and I are so happy with how the wedding video turned out. The entire process was so easy with them there and they really made us feel comfortable around the cameras. Bobby was always so quick to respond via email, text or phone call and was always checking in as it got closer and closer to the wedding. We could not have asked for a better team to shoot our wedding video. I would highly recommend Soltero Productions to anyone getting married in the future.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Aleigha, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The Soltero team is amazing at making everyone comfortable and be able to act as naturally as if they were not there. They captured every special moment we could have ever wanted, and more. They allowed our family and friends to interact with the camera, have a blast, be themselves, and really documented everything we could have ever asked for. You will not find a more professional, kind, fun videography team around.

Profile Picture Miranda, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bobby Soltero was absolutely wonderful and we adore our wedding video. Very kind, courteous, professional, and does beautiful work.

Profile Picture Amber, 5/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

An awesome experience .everything went great . quality of product was exactly as promised. Would definitely recommend to friends and family

Profile Picture Angela , 4/22/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony

Bobby and his team were an absolute delight to work with and they made our wedding day last a LIFETIME!!

As a bride and groom the day goes by so quickly and you wish you could remember all the details, but you wont….but with our Wedding video we got to see our own joy as we got married from the perspective of our guests and see the guests enjoying themselves on our wedding day.

Because of their wonderful work we will forever be able to cherish the day we became Mr. and Mrs.

When we first met Bobby, his intentions were to make our wedding day and video as personalized as possible. From my husbands and I's favorite songs to our young at heart playful antics. I cannot express the tears of joy and happiness watching the video for the first time with my husband and our family.

The video quality is amazing and he captures the most precious moments of the day, plus some wonderful additional moments.

I highly recommend Soltero Productions.

Thank you Bobby and team!

-Dan and Stephanie Martin

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When planning a wedding, your budget is a huge part of planning... Let's face it; if you don't have the funds, you have to make cuts here and there. We were about to cut my Videography budget or find anyone with a handheld camera, what a huge mistake that would have been. We cannot stress enough how important the Videography is especially for such pivotal day of your life. We could not imagine investing as much money as people do on a wedding and not having an amazing video to be able to relive it whenever you want! Bobby Soltero is very professional, extremely talented, and he pays attention to all of the little details; Bobby and his team captured all of the spontaneous, intimate moments between family and friends, which was so special, especially because those are some the moments that we were too busy to see. We have been able to share our special day with loved ones who weren't able to be there, and they all say it's like watching a love story! We recommend Soltero Productions to every couple, you will not be disappointed!! - Mr. and Mrs. Boyer Tucson, AZ

Profile Picture Vanessa, 3/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We got married on New Year's Eve. Bobby and I emailed back and fourth a couple of times and he said he could only stay until 9PM. That was fine with me considering our wedding started at 5PM. He ended up staying until 10:30!! When I went to go hire a videographer, it just seemed like another thing I had to do. But, seriously, this was the best thing I did. Bobby and a second shooter were able to capture our wedding in a way that I have no words. The 3 minute video reel blew my mind, then when I saw the full length feature, it was equally as amazing. I am not sure how he did it, considering I didn't even notice him there all night!! The best money spent at the wedding. The picture quality and editing is first class. I would recommend to anyone in the PHX/Tucson area looking for the best. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Profile Picture Liza, 12/31/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bobby and his team were amazing to work with. My wife and I loved the video they made for us and it was far better than we ever imagined. My sister in law's will be using Mr. Soltero and his staff for their weddings and I would recommend him to anyone getting married. At first, I needed convincing by my wife to do a video, but I am glad she did.

Profile Picture User3976583, 2+ years ago, 1 Review