Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry Reviews

97 | Atlanta, GA

97 Reviews for Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry

97 Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry Reviews

Beth · Married on 10/06/2018

I wanted a non-traditional (not a diamond) engagement ring. I have several friends who recommended them highly, and I connected with them via email to show them what I liked. They sourced the stones that were in the price range and with the look I was going for - and we went in and they helped us see what it might look like and went from there. I LOVE my ring and get so many compliments on it. They have a beautiful selection for everyone, but just wanted to give them a shout out for accommodating my special ring - i thought i was going to have to buy online and that was scary. This is a very high quality local jeweler with all price ranges. We are going today to pick up my wedding band and select my fiance's ring, too!

Harrison · Married on 10/18/2017

The entire Solomon Brothers team has been wonderful. Quality, service and going the extra mile for you are just part of their daily routine. I could not recommend them more highly!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

Both experiences with Solomon Brothers was over the top. The selection is amazing and the customer service is top notch! I couldn't be happier with my beautiful Tacori engagement ring and our wedding bands!

Sara · Married on 06/09/2017

To start with Lisa Mattingly Was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!! She made my ring search absolutely perfect! from the minute we walked in Lisa made sure to take her time and listen to both me and my fiancés needs! She made my ring dreams a reality! the ring is even more perfect than I could of ever imagine! We were both really worried when going into the store but she gave us no pressure and put us both at ease, she also offered us by far the most competitive rate for the best quality diamond! I will tell you one thing i will be going her for all my future jewelry need! THANK YOU THANK YOU LISA :) and Solomon Brothers

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 05/06/2017

My fiancé purchased my custom a jaffe engagement ring from Kent at Solomon Brothers. Kent was extremely patient and helpful throughout the process. More importantly he is honest and trustworthy. He even took the initiative to send the ring back before showing it to my fiancé, because he knew it was not perfect. We will be back to purchase our wedding bands from Kent!

• User6556370 · 1+ year ago

I had a great experience with Solomon Brothers from beginning to end. Solomon Brothers had an unbelievable selection and was able to provide any diamond I asked for when I was trying to decide which characteristics mattered most to me. Katlin who helped me was amazing and helped through the entire process even over the phone to find the perfect diamond. She quickly found out what was important to me and what I was looking for and gave me the personal kind of attention I expected when in the store and then gave me even better service once I left. When she was working with me from a distance (Nashville), she would send pictures, give comparisons between diamonds, and send GIA reports so that I was as imformed as possible. I would definitely recommend Katlin to anyone and would want them to go to Solomon Brothers because of the service, selection, and the pricing. Most importantly my now fiancé LOVES the diamond.

Crystal · Married on 11/05/2016

Absolutely love my rings!!!! My husband and I worked with Ron (ah-mazing) earlier this year for my engagement ring (I showed my now husband the style and designer I liked and he went from there). Then we got both of our wedding bands from Ron as well. They have the largest selection of Tacori rings in Atlanta that I have seen. Definitely well worth the drive to get such excellent customer service.

Brandy · Married on 07/04/2016

Solomon Brothers has a beautiful selection of quality jewelry and excellent sales staff. We never felt pressured shopping in there. We ended up buying a ring the same day we went in.

My boyfriend got my engagement ring from here, and he seemed really happy with the process. The ring is beautiful, and we are definitely going back to get our wedding bands.

Update: Got our wedding bands. The people there were great - didn't try to upsell us and were very patient while we (really just him) tried on many different options.

Very customer service oriented and great to work with. We are extremely happy with the final product!

Crystal · Married on 04/02/2016

With a $4,000 budget, we shopped for my engagement ring at Bindi Jewelers and they treated us like it was chump change. We shopped at Shane Company and the sales associate tried to convince me that I couldn't get a quality 1 carat cushion cut diamond for $4,000, that we should instead invest our money in a half carat diamond, set in one of their expensive settings. Problem is I'm 5'9" tall and medium boned. So we made it to Solomon Brothers at Tower Place and start to finish, it was the kind of diamond shopping experience I was used to enjoying in the NYC Diamond District. After security signed us in we rode gold elevators and were buzzed in. Those doors opened on an elegant spacious showroom with so many diamonds I nearly fainted. We were greeted by a friendly saleswoman who did far from cringe at our budget, she welcomed the challenge of finding us the best diamond she could within it. She went on her computer and found a diamond within my size, color and clarity specs and showed it to us. It was spectacular and a quarter carat larger than I'd asked for. Then she directed us to the settings that were within the amount I wanted to allot for a setting. I picked a setting, but lamented that it was in white gold. She assured me that she could have it made for me in rose gold. I left my fiance in her capable hands preferring not to know the details of the actual proposal. Needless to say I was over the moon with the final results. I got my ring at my surprise engagement party and have gotten so many compliments on my 1.25 carat cushion cut on a rose gold filigree floral and diamond band. I'm so proud of my fiance and Solomon Brothers for giving me a princess's engagement ring on a teacher's budget.

James · Married on 01/30/2016

My wife and I were in Atlanta during our Winter Holidays. We live in Moscow Russia and found the rings weren't of good quality or Value and then we came to Solomon Brothers and found both!

Not only was the ring custom made and beautiful they managed to send the ring half way across the world in time for our wedding!

Kaitlin Dane at Solomon was a pleasure to work with as well.

Hands down best place to get a ring!

Margot · Married on 10/03/2015

Love Solomon Brothers! We bought our engagement ring and wedding bands from Solomon Brothers and would recommend them to anyone. They have a great selection with fair pricing and very knowledgeable staff. They are also willing to work with you on specific needs. Go check them out!

Ellen was and is WONDERFUL to work with. She only showed us stuff within our budget and it was still amazing things! She knew exactly what it is we were looking for with the engagement ring, and wedding bands. She has all the knowledge in the world, a great sense of humor, and is willing to do anything and everything to make sure you are happy with the purchase you make. GREAT to work with! I get compliments on my engagement ring all the time.

Shauna · Married on 06/20/2015

Jaron Solomon at Solomon Brothers not only helped design my engagement ring with my fiance but spent hours with us as well picking out our wedding bands. He is incredibly patient and wanted to make absolute certain we got what we wanted. He was very honest with his opinions as well as he wanted to ensure we had quality jewelry and wouldn't just sell us something because of the price tag. He really made an impression on us and we will be shopping there for anything we may need from here on out!

Caroline · Married on 04/19/2015

I have several pieces of jewelry from Solomon Brothers, also we purchased my husband's wedding band from there. They have the largest selection for men's rings that we had found in Atlanta. On a couple different occasions members of their team have gone beyond expectations to help us. Very satisfied with our experience with their store and we will use them in the future.

Linda · Married on 10/25/2014

Very pleased with Solomon brothers, from engagement ring to wedding rings, the choices, the value, and the sales people were great!

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2014

My Fiancé purchased my engagement ring from Ron at Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry and he was great! We went back for both of our wedding bands and I could not be happier from the selection, service, and prices this place is the best! We looked at several chain stores and they don’t compare they are pushy and just want you to finance a highly marked-up piece of jewelry. You will never feel pressured at Solomon Brothers. When looking for any type of jewelry we will only go to Solomon brothers. I highly recommend!!!

• Donna

Donna · Married on 09/05/2014

The moment I walked into Solomon Brothers I knew that we would find my ring. The customer service is top notch, Terry took his time with us and was very knowledgeable. The selection is amazing and they have something for every budget.
    I had looked online so already had some styles in mind. In fact, we ended up selecting one of the first rings I tried on but Terry allowed us to view all manufacturers to be sure. Then he took us into his office and viewed many lovely diamonds for my Tacori setting...and finally found mine!!

The process was actually fun and exciting and I can't tell you how happy I was when my FH presented me with my gorgeous engagement ring! We also purchased my wedding ring and a stunning wedding band for my FH!! I can't wait to return so I can find my man a great wedding present!

Meri · Married on 07/24/2014

My husband and I had been told by several friends that Solomon Brothers not only had the largest selection of rings, but also offered their selection for incredible value. I am so glad we decided to go, and we found both my ring and my husband's ring within 30 minutes. We both had an idea of what we wanted going in. I wanted a very thin eternity band along with a very thin platinum band...very simple and very classic. I immediately fell in love with the bands made by Henry Daussi and they were incredibly affordable. My husband found the band he wanted as well. Our sales associate was incredibly professional, kind and helpful. I would highly recommend doing all of your shopping at Solomon Brothers!

Solomon Brothers did everything they could to accommodate us, starting with finding the perfect engagement ring for me to helping us find our wedding bands. We were always warmly welcomed and taken care of. We will be returning to our friends at Solomon Brothers for all of our future jewelry needs!

• User3719104 · 2+ years ago

This place is amazing! These people know what they're doing! The customer service is fabulous and their selection of engagement rings is HUGE! On top of all that, they had the best price for what we were looking for. Easy decision- GO TO SOLOMON BROTHERS!

Steven · Married on 05/10/2014

I had great experience at Solomon Brothers. I went in looking for an engagement ring and I only had a rough idea of what I was looking for. I had been shopping around at a few of the chain stores but couldn't find the right ring for the right price. I saw Lisa B at Solomon Brothers and she helped me find the perfect ring. She did not overwhelm me with hundreds of choices but homed in on what I was looking for. When I decided on the diamond I wanted I was able to put a fully refundable deposit on the diamond and was encouraged by Lisa to try to find a better one. I shopped around and only found similar diamonds selling for thousands more. My fiancee couldn't have been happier and has been receiving compliments on a daily basis from complete strangers. I have recommended to all my friends and family to only buy Jewelry from Solomon Brothers from now on.

Hilary · Married on 01/18/2014

I got my wedding band from Solomon Brothers (my husband wore an heirloom ring) and Robert was so helpful! He helped us pick out a band that went with my engagement ring and fit within our budget. Robert even sent us a congratulatory email the day of our wedding which was a nice touch! I would definitely go here again for our jewelry in the future.

Rob · Married on 12/31/2013

I worked with Jan Doane after she responded to my email. The entire experience was incredible. I had never purchased jewelry online before. I had picked out an engagement ring, and Jan helped narrow the choices of diamonds. She sent photo's first, then actually sent the ring and diamond for me to inspect. She even put tweezers, a pad and a loupe in the box - and everything prepared for me to send back to her. I sent everything back to Jan and then received the set ring exactly when she told me I'd get it. I thought the service was far better than I imagined it could be. The value was very fair. Then end product was amazing! I have nothing but positive things to say about Solomon Brothers and Jan Doane.