Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center Reviews

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 5
Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 6
Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 7

Claire · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Jennifer was great to work with, she really helped to make our day special.

Melissa · Getting married on 12/15/2018

Oct 6 2018 wedding

Jennifer is a pleasure to work with! All my questions were answered promptly, she is very knowledgeable with the whole wedding process. She had terrific ideas. The staff was also very great to work with; courtesy and hard working. The venue is gorgeous and the food is phenomenal. Our wedding was October 6 at 7pm. Leaves were just changing and the atmosphere at dusk was out of a dream. We chose to have two stations for food: slider and pasta bar. All of our guest loved it! I would highly recommend to have your wedding at Solitude Links Golf Course.

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! It was a pleasure to work with you! Loved your pictures!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Theresa · Married on 11/10/2018

Jen was amazing!!

Solitude Links couldn’t have been more perfect for our wedding. Our ceremony and reception were both held here this November. The venue is so beautiful and fit the rustic style we were looking for. The food was amazing! Our guests were raving about the food! And they loved the pretzel station we chose for our late night snack. Our wedding day turned out perfect, and this was all thanks to Jen!! When we first visited the venue and had our meeting with Jen, we knew right away we wanted to book. Jen is amazing and made the planning process so easy and stress free. She was super helpful every step of the way and always responded to my emails or calls promptly. Kaitlyn was also amazing. She made sure everything went smoothly the night of our wedding. The whole staff was great and very professional. Thanks again Jen!!!

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

You are so very welcome!! It was a pleasure to plan with you and Matt. I LOVE your pictures!!! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2018

Solitude Links has an Amazing Staff!!!!!!!

Solitude Links has an Amazing Staff, that was able to work with our crazy family and friends. They helped us navigate our day with ease and grace. They were flexible when our plans changed and they worked around family allergies. I would love to work with them again in the future!

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! You and Steven were great to work with and I am so glad we could accommodate everyone. I look forward to hearing from you again to help plan future events!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/15/2018

We just had our first tour of Solitude and the venue was absolutely breathtaking. It is so beautiful even in the middle of winter. Jennifer was awesome at answering our questions and helping us make this decision!

Anthony/Darcie · Married on 09/08/2018

As soon as we walked in, we knew Solitudelinks was where we wanted our reception. On top of the venue being amazing, Jennifer was awesome to work with. She provided many options that would make our reception unique and special to us.

Patti · Married on 08/25/2018

I can not say enough wonderful things about this venue. Jen the event coordinator has been amazing. Very attentive and professional. So excited to be celebrating my son and future daughter in laws wedding at this gorgeous location .
    Patti Fig

Bob & Carla · Married on 05/19/2018

This is going to be our first wedding to plan for 1 of three daughters. From the first time we walked in to Solitude Links we loved everything about it, the venue itself was just beautiful, then we met Jennifer and everything seemed to fall into place from the complete professionalism to the comfortably felling that Jennifer gave both my wife and I and our daughter. We have looked at no less than 5 different golf courses and wedding venues and after meeting with Jennifer and Solitude Links we knew the search was over. We have Booked our daughters wedding with Jennifer for 2018. I will revisit this review when the wedding is complete however, I am sure when the day of our daughters wedding comes it is going to be a beautiful wonderful worry free wedding experience.
    Bob & Carla Osborne

Brianna · Married on 05/18/2018

Love this venue so much!!!! They were so organized and everything turned out maxing md beautiful. Jen is one of the most amazing people to work with. She makes sure your special day is completely under control, we didn't have to worry about a thing!! Would highly recommend her and the venue!!

Terri · Married on 05/12/2018

Wedding Dream Come True!! Truly an amazing and magical experience not only by my husband and I but also from each and every guest!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 8
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 9
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 10
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 11
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 12

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing some of your pictures Terri! Love them! Loved working with you also! Best Wishes!!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 01/20/2018

The staff at Solitude Links was amazing. They were extremely helpful and professional but still fun to work with!

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

Solitude Links is an absolutely beautiful venue! I knew it was the venue for my husband and I the day I went there. It even rained all day on our wedding but all of our pictures turned out amazing, Solitude has multiple covered areas that still display the lakes and cabin feel! Jennifer and her team also did an amazing job from the beginning when we signed and throughout the entire process. She is down to earth and makes you feel like a princess...and not to mention also goes along with any craziness and hurdles planning brings along. Her staff were the kindest most funny people as well, you could tell they truly enjoy there jobs! The food was also served right on time and I am still hearing from family and friends of how amazing everything tasted! I would definitely recommend this venue. The staff and venue made my day a dream come true!!!

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 13
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 14
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 15
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 16
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 17
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 18

Jason · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding day was perfect! The food and the service was exceptional!! I couldn't have asked for anything more. Jennifer was awesome!!! Was worth every penny!!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much Jason! I wish all the best to you and Rebecca! It was a pleasure working with you!

Ali · Married on 10/27/2017

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Solitude Links on 10/27/2017. We could not be happier with our experience and would highly recommend this venue to anyone. The venue captured the rustic, yet classic atmosphere that we were hoping for and was able to accommodate our 260 guests. We got married in late October, so our outdoor ceremony in the gazebo was up in the air based on weather. We were given options to move inside and reassured that it would be just as beautiful. I was well informed on the wedding day on how the weather was looking and we managed to get the ceremony in before the cold, rain. The venue itself is beautiful and the grounds are perfect in the fall for photos. We used both the Harmony and Tranquility Hall to accommodate our larger wedding. The space did not feel cramped at all. The pretzel encrusted chicken and filet mignon were a hit with our guests. The food was hot and very tasty! The apples slices, cider and donuts were also the perfect late night snack for the fall and loved by our guests. The servers were very accommodating and kind. Thank you to Katelynn, the head table server, you were awesome and I really appreciate you accommodating our requests. BIG THANK YOU to Jennifer! She is amazing and answered all of my questions from our first meeting up until the wedding day. I was able to enjoy the wedding day and rehearsal because I trusted that she would get everything done and she did not disappoint. Her team is professional, kind and works well together. Jenn was very responsive to my numerous emails and flexible. All in all, our service with Jenn, Solitude Links and their team was phenomenal. I can't thank them enough for helping us make our wedding day so special! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 19
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 20
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 21
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 22

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Aww, Ali!! Thank you so much!!! You and your family are amazing and were so wonderful to work with. I can't thank you enough for your kind words. Best Wishes!!

Chantell · Married on 09/26/2017

Amazing venue, Jennifer is amazing, very accommodating. I would highly recommend having a wedding here.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 23
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 24
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 25
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 26

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much Chantell!!

Chantell · Married on 09/26/2017

Everything was amazing, Jennifer was amazing. Had a small 30ppl wedding. Everyone loved the food.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much Chantell. I loved having you as one of my brides. Best Wishes to you both!

Justin · Married on 09/16/2017

My wife and I had our wedding reception at Solitude Links on September 16th, 2017. The venue was perfect in every way. The banquet hall overlooks an amazing landscape including ponds, a waterfall, trees, and more. Inside and out, the venue was better than we ever could have expected. The log cabin style rustic theme was very unique and fit our styles perfectly. The venue supplied an up north feel without being too far from home. Personally, my favorite part about solitude was the giant deck overlooking the golf course. No other venue we looked at had that bonus feature. The deck has multiple fire places and outdoor furniture, which was heavily utilized by our guests throughout the reception. The fireplaces and deck made for a perfect atmosphere, especially at night. The food was also second to none, in my opinion. Dozens of our guests came up to my wife and I throughout the night and expressed how the food was the best that they have ever had at a wedding. Solitude's staff also did an excellent job setting up for our wedding. The morning of the wedding, I brought many decoration pieces and dropped them off near the lobby and when our family showed up a few hours later to set the decorations up, everything was already completed and set up perfectly by Solitude's staff. Jennifer and her assistant were very helpful thorough the planning process. They helped coordinate everything, as well as making sure all the vendors were in sync. The staff really helped take some of the stress out of planning and coordinating everything. I would highly recommend Solitude Links to anybody who asks.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much for such an amazing review, Justin. Thank you for referring others also!! You guys were great to work with and I wish you all the best!

Veronica · Married on 08/12/2017

When I arrived I was so excited. All the staff was so helpful and everything turned out perfect.

Jonathon · Married on 07/14/2017

Just recently had our wedding here at this venue and we are beyond happy with our decision to have solitude be the choice for our ceremony and reception. You can not ask for a better view and scenery. The reception hall was awesome and the staff was super friendly. The coordinators Jennifer and Nicole were the best to work with, they made every single minute of the process enjoyable and always kept us at ease. We highly recommend this venue for anyone.

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2017

My husband and I got married at Solitude Links in June and are still in awe at how perfect of a day it was. The outdoor ceremony was gorgeous, the Grand Hall was immaculate, and our guests really enjoyed sitting on the balcony by the fireplaces in the evening. Nothing beats the views that Solitude Links has to offer. In addition to the absolutely beautiful space, our guests RAVED about how great the food was. We had the filet mignon, poached salmon, Tuscan chicken, and cheese tortellini and we received excecellent reviews on each dish from our guests. Solitude Links really surpassed all of our expectations and we would highly recommend it to anyone!

Jaclyn · Married on 02/18/2017

Solitude Links staff were extremely helpful! If you have a vision of what you want during your ceremony, or at your reception, always ask Jennifer. Her and the team are accommodating, go the extra mile, and help everything run smoothly throughout the planning process. My husband and I were blown away on the quality of service and how beautiful the ceremony and reception was set up. Thank you Solitude Links for making our wedding day flawless!

Marita · Married on 10/22/2016

We had our reception here about 2 months ago and people cannot stop raving about how amazing it was. The venue is to die for and now everyone wants to have their weddings (or their daughters weddings) there. Since we got married in the fall we had the most beautiful backdrop. All of the leaves on the trees were changing and because the venue has windows all over, it looked stunning. And just in case you wanted to get a closer look at the view, you could relax on the deck with multiple fire pits, inviting seating, and just in case you wanted to play a game there was even corn hole, Also, the food was incredible (do yourself a favor and have the white fish because it was best fish I've ever had!). Honestly, the best part about this venue were the people that work there. When you get this place, you basically get a free wedding coordinator along with it. Jenn was amazing! Our reception went along smoothly because of her. She helped me find basically all my vendors which was super helpful since we aren't from the area. And since a lot of our family wasn't from the area we wanted to provide them with a shuttle and Solitude just so happens to have a shuttle! So much cheaper than going to an outside vendor for it. Honestly, I cannot say enough great things about this place. It truly was everything I envisioned our wedding to be and more.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2016

They were the absolute best! Such a beautiful location and they were BEYOND flexible with us. They seriously went above and beyond what we expected. It was such a lovely experience working with Solitude Links Golf Course. We wished we would of had our whole event here instead of just the ceremony! I would highly recommend them!!!

Robin · Married on 10/15/2016

We were so pleased with the service at Solitude. The staff made sure my wedding party had drinks once they got to their seats and that everyone was happy with their meals. The food was absolutely delicious. Our guests are still telling us how good everything was. We couldn't have asked for a better place to have our reception. Everything went perfectly.

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2016

I can not express how much I appreciate the services of Jenn and Kristan!!! They have been so helpful in the planning process that made my decision to have my special day at Solitude Links a no-brainer. Every email I sent received a response within an hour. Throughout my day of planning process, they allowed me to change little details that I was on the fence about without feeling overwhelmed or inconvenienced.
    The option of having the shuttle that provides transportation to hotels in the area makes it so convenient for out of town guest and those who have been drinking.
    The outside deck is a site in it self. It almost makes it easier to decorate the banquet area because the natural beauty is enough. The reception hall has windows all around which allows you to continue appreciating the natural beauty of the golf course while the night goes on. Having two bars within the grande hall allows for guest to having better bar service.
    I really fell in love with the venue during our visit. The ladies were comforting and took care of all of my concerns and even offered options that I had not considered.
    I would recommend Solitude Links to any one with an upcoming wedding!