Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Krysta B. Married on 12/31/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect venue for your perfect day

Solitude links is the most perfect venue! Inside is super gorgeous and you cannot beat the view. The staff at solitude are absolutely AMAZING to work with. They go above and beyond to make sure your special day runs smoothly. Jen is literally a rock star! Jen answered my many questions, and was very patient, helpful, and kind. The staff at solitude are very professional and will ensure that your day is nothing short of amazing! We used all the preferred vendors at solitude which helped the day run efficiently and smoothly My husband and I had the most perfect day and we believe solitude links played an important role in that.
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful venue, fantastic food!

Truly had my dream wedding here. My guests are still raving that Solitude Links has the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding. Staff was always a pleasure to deal with and were phenomenal the day of the wedding. Everything ran so smooth.

Jenn was wonderful to work with. Very helpful and accommodating. All of my vendors were preferred by Jenn and I cannot say enough positive things about how awesome they were and how well they all worked together.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Hailey
    Hailey M. Married on 09/30/2022

Worth every penny!

My husband and I had our wedding here on 9/30/2022 and it was an absolute dream. Jennifer & Dakkota are awesome to work with and made the experience so easy. The food at our wedding was AMAZING and multiple guests are still talking about it. The rest of the staff were truly great to be around and were so helpful! If I could do it all over, I would 100% have my wedding here again.
  • SAMANTHA
    Samantha N. Married on 09/24/2022

September wedding

I had my wedding at solitude links in September 2022 and it was magical. From the bartenders to the servers everything ran beautifully. Jennifer helped with everything and was just a phone call or email away when I needed more information and help. She made our day run smoothly and wad there for everything. I highly recommend.
    Jordan B. Married on 09/10/2022

Solitude Links Wedding

They were absolutely amazing to work with!!! I would highly recommend Solitude Links for everything wedding.
    Kevin S. Married on 09/03/2022

Amazing Venue!!!

Solitude Links was above and beyond anything we could have imagined for our wedding venue. Working with Jen and her staff was amazing as well! They do so much and help out as much as possible to make things as easy as can be for the bride and groom on their wedding day and the days leading up to it. I can’t thank them enough for their work! The venue was so beautiful and the food was to die for! We were receiving compliments on the food months after the wedding. It was unbelievable!
  • Victoria
    Victoria L. Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful venue and amazing staff!

Jennifer and the staff at Solitude Links were amazing to work with! They turned our dream wedding into a reality! We couldn't have asked for a better venue. It was beautfitul and clean and the food was delicious! We received so many compliments from our guests and we couldn't be happier!
    Julia L. Married on 07/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10, would recommend to anyone!!

Everything was great, from the planning to day of our wedding, it couldn’t have gone smoother!!
  • Emily
    Emily R. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The food was great, venue is gorgeous, and the staff make it a 5 star experience.

If you are thinking about booking at Solitude Links, do it for the sole reason of the wedding planner there. Jen was the absolute best to work with, and she made wedding planning a breeze with her! She was always prompt with her communication and she was very organized. LOVE LOVE LOVE Solitude Links, and I will always remember how much fun my wedding weekend was thanks to them.
    Sydney M. Married on 06/08/2022

Amazing venue

I would recommend this venue and team to anyone! Our wedding day was seamless because of the Solitude Team. The communication was amazing and Jen answered all of our questions promptly. The food was perfect too!
    Britney C. Married on 05/28/2022

Wonderful Wedding at Solitude Links

Our wedding at Solitude Links was perfect from start to finish. Great food in a beautiful setting and the staff was very friendly and professional, and helped make setup and clean up a breeze.
    Jenna Married on 05/07/2022

Solitude is amazing

We got married in May 2022 and I do not have enough words to describe how wonderful of an experience we had with Solitude Links. We postponed our wedding twice due to COVID and Jennifer at Solitude was SO accommodating. Every silly question or request we had, Jenn answered so quickly and was so incredibly patient. She was always available for a phone call and made the planning process so much less stressful. The day of, Jenn and Dakota were absolute rockstars. Everything went so smoothly because of them and their hard work. Even when my husband and I were late and were the ones that caused some delays in the schedule, they moved everything along without an issue. Dakota was so friendly and was always there throughout the night whenever we needed him. The wait staff were so amazing, they served everything so quickly and were so kind and welcoming as well! You can tell how much the entire staff at Solitude care about their job; they make you feel so special. If I could go back to that day, I wouldn't change a single thing. Thank you again everyone at Solitude, I will be forever grateful to everyone there for making our special day so perfect!
    Linsay A. Married on 01/09/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Where to even being...
    JEN! she was the MOST AMAZING Event Coordinator ive ever met! Shes very responsive, helpful, and kind women ive ever met the list could go on and on. She made my COVID wedding plans beyond what i expected. if i could relive my Wedding Day eberyday i would because of Jen and her staff.

The Staff was Absolutly AWESOME! Especially Dakota and Kaitlyn, i cannot thank them enough for all the hard work they put into my day.

THE FOOD! The food was AMAZING! i get complaiments often about how great the Chicken Marsala and Pork with the Cesar Salad was. ( BEST CESAR SALAD IVE EVER HAD)

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you Linsay for all of your kind words! I am so glad You came to us after your first venue cancelled. It was so fun to work with you! I wish you and Cory all the best!
  • Z
    Zac Married on 10/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful, you want your wedding here, I promise

Everything was perfect, and Jenn was the best. Timely, straight forward, smooth, and flexible. Would recommend solitude to anyone looking!
    Grand room is beautiful and huge, had nothing but compliments on the food, bartenders, and late night snacks. We did the fillet and pretzel chicken duet plate and the pretzel late night snack. People are still talking about it. The fall colors on that balcony, amazing.
    Karen D. Married on 10/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best experience of my life!

This is the best and most beautiful place evert yo get married! The staff was so friendly and the food was INCREDIBLE!!!!! Thank you so so much!!!!

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Girl!! Thank you! I can't wait to see more pictures!! Your party was amazing! Thank you for letting me be a part of it! I loved your family!
    Best Wishes!

Amanda P. Married on 09/18/2021

The best venue ever!

We had our wedding this past Saturday at Solitude Links and cannot say enough good things about the staff and the entire venue. This location is beyond beautiful for both a ceremony and reception! From the start, Jenn was so amazing and accommodating. We loved working with her. Dakota was also very wonderful to work with! Every single staff member that we had on our wedding night was extremely helpful, kind, funny, and so much fun! We had so much fun talking with them and dancing. I wish I remembered all of their names but I cannot thank them enough also for helping make our day what it was! The staff was also so accommodating and sweet to our bridal party. They all felt so taken care of the whole day and night, We are so thankful we chose this venue because we had the wedding day of our dreams. We are so thankful for the whole staff and Solitude! And hats off to the whole kitchen staff. All of our guests RAVED about how good the food was. From the starters, to the salads, to the entrees, and the late night chili dogs and fries, everything was perfect and beyond delicious. Thank you for the best memories!

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Awww! Thank you so much Amanda!! I love sharing the reviews with the staff to show them all of their hard work pays off. Thank you so much for all of your kind words!
    It was a pleasure working with you!
    I wish you all the best!
    Chance Married on 09/10/2021

The BEST experience

My wife and I had our reception here last month and it was spectacular! The venue, food, service, and experience was fantastic as all of our guests could not say enough good things! The team at Solitude Links was incredible from the moment we signed the papers to the moment we left our reception. We could not have asked for a better place to have our reception and would highly recommend to anyone getting married as they are FIRST CLASS in every way!

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much Chance! You and Kennedy, along with your families were amazing to work with. That is what makes me love my job so much! Thank you for your kind words! I wish you all the best!!
    Paige G. Married on 09/03/2021

So wonderful

Working with Jenn and all of Solitude Links was absolutely wonderful, they helped us every step of the way have our perfect wedding day! There was no stress leading up to our day, and the food is absolutely amazing!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 08/29/2021

Amazing experience!

My husband and I are so glad that we decided to go with Solitude Links as our venue! The venue is beautiful and we received so many compliments on the food! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and the staff did a lovely job with everything. They were professional, thorough and helpful. We especially appreciated the wedding coordinator, Jenn. She was phenomenal and made the wedding planning experience during the pandemic as pain free as possible. She was always available to chat and went out of her way to help with all our wedding planning needs. I asked her probably over 100 questions throughout the wedding planning process and she was friendly, patient and helpful every single time. We are so grateful to her and her awesome team for making our wedding day perfect!

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer!! It was a crazy couple years! Thank you for being amazing also and for sharing some of your pictures!!
    Love them!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 08/28/2021

Solitude Links

Solitude Links is the most beautiful venue! We absolutely loved getting married here! The grounds are gorgeous and made for the perfect backdrop to our photos. The gazebo was perfect for our ceremony and tranquility hall was great for our reception. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was!

Jennifer was fantastic throughout all of the planning process. She answered emails and questions quickly and was always willing to help. All of the rest of the staff was very polite and helpful the day of the wedding.

I would highly recommend Solitude Links to anyone looking for a beautiful venue to make all of your wedding dreams come true!

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! I am so glad you had an amazing day!
    All of our planning during crazy snow!
    It was a beautiful wedding and you and your family were so great to work with! Thank you for letting us be a part of your day!
    Best wishes! Jenn
  • megan
    Megan Married on 08/13/2021

Megan & Jordan Wedding 8/13/21

Me and my husband had our wedding at Solitude Links Golf Course on 8/13/21 and it was perfect. We originally had it scheduled for 8/28/20 but rescheduled due to the pandemic. Jennifer Hollenbeck the event director kept in contact with us and made everything so easy. Jenn ran through our rehearsal the day before and answered any questions we had. The day of her and her staff were amazing. They helped me set up things and everyone was willing to help if i needed anything. We had our ceremony outside and it was beautiful! So many people gave us compliments on how amazing and beautiful it was. Our reception was inside and we did a plated dinner. Our meals were out in no time and they were soo good. We did the filet and the salmon and everyone was coming up to us telling us how amazing everything the food was. It was the most perfect day and we really appreciated everything that Solitude did for us! Definitely wish we could relive our day over and over!

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be part of your day! Love the pictures!!! I wish you all the best!!
    Deborah H. Married on 07/31/2021

Our Daughter’s Wedding and The Solitude Links Team

Jennifer and the entire Staff at Solitude Links were incredible ! The hard work and dedication by she and her team are professional and amazing! No detail was missed and the room setup and decor was beautiful! The food was outstanding! Our families are still talking a out how amazing the wedding was! Thank you! Thank you! We will recommend to everyone we know! The Hurren Family- for our kids Kayla and Joe Delegato

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you Deb!! You all were so amazing to work with to plan this wedding from a distance!!
    I am so glad we got to be a part of it!!
    Best wishes to Kayla and Joe!!
  • Izabela
    Izabela T. Married on 07/24/2021

Great experience

Our wedding took place on July 24, 2021.
    Jennifer was very good working with and she was quick to replay to messages.
    Our guests were in love with the place and said the food was delicious.

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much Izabela!! It was so fun to plan and see different traditions. Thank you for letting us host your wedding and reception!
    Cyrsten H. Married on 06/26/2021

The Perfect Place for our Special Day

We booked our wedding at Solitude Links in 2018 for our June 2021 wedding. It was the first venue we toured and we booked it right away after our engagement. We absolutely loved the atmosphere and the accommodations. Jennifer is extremely helpful and responsive. I suggest you rent one of both of the rental properties on the course. We rented both (one through the venue and the other is through VRBO) and it was perfect. They were so convenient and it allowed for us all to get ready in one location, which was easier for our photographers and videographers. The course is absolutely beautiful and we highly recommend booking your wedding here.

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Aww! Thank you Cyrsten!! It was great working with you and your family to plan your wedding day!! Thank you for your kind words!! I wish I could type five hearts back at you! Love the pictures!!
illustration stars