Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center Reviews

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 6
Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 7
  • Taylor

Taylor Reid · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic! two wedding bands up!

Katelyne at Solitude Links has been wonderful to work with! I am constantly contacting her about questions I have and she always has the answer or knows how to find it for me. The process of a wedding is fun but also stressful, Katelyne and the Solitude Links staff take that stress away! Their packages are reasonably priced and include almost everything you need to have the perfect special day, if you are unsure about who your extra vendors are such as DJ, Photographer, Cake decorator, ect. They have a list of vendors they know and trust to help you out in your descision process!! My fiancé and I can’t wait to have our wedding at Solitude Links!

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review! It has been so much fun working with both you and Max! We are all looking forward to your wedding!

Claire · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Jennifer was great to work with, she really helped to make our day special.

Sent on 07/18/2018
  • katelyn

katelyn · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful Experience

Jennifer is a wonderful help and so knowledgable! She helped make the planning a breeze and make the dreams come true! Our wedding day is coming up and I am beyond thrilled with our experience already!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Toi · Married on 08/25/2019

Prettiest Venue Ever

The scenery is to die for. Our photos look like they came out of a story book because of this beautiful venue. Jessica was very accommodating and attentive and catered to our every need. I love this venue. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Shelby · Married on 08/09/2019

Best Day Ever

We had our wedding at Solitude Links on August 9th & day couldn't have been better. From our rehearsal the day prior to the end of the reception, I knew we were taken care of. Katelyne, Jessica, & their staff went above and beyond our expectations. Katelyne was such a pleasure to work with through out the year as well. She was very prompt to answer emails and answered every question while putting an ease to our minds. We received so many compliments about how beautiful this venue is as well. Highly would recommend Solitude for your wedding.

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Marie · Married on 08/03/2019

Super Satisfied

Working with Solitude Links staff has been an absolute joy for the entirety of my wedding planning process. Although the news of Jenn leaving instilled a small dose of anxiety, the transition to working with Katelyne could not have gone any smoother! There were absolutely no details lost in translation and she has been equally as lovely to work with. Her and Jessica (the assistant events coordinator) are so fun and have accommodated all of our needs so effortlessly! These two young ladies are such a beautiful asset to Solitude and they have been the perfect pair to help all of my wedding dreams come to life. I have full confidence that as our day comes and goes, no detail will be missed and no guest will leave dissatisfied.

Ashley Conley · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Review

We just had our wedding here and it was the most amazing experience I could have asked for! All of the staff went above and beyond the entire day. Things that I was thinking needed to be done were already taken care of by the time I thought of them. It was the most stress free day, and I truly believe it was because of the amazing job of the staff. The venue is also stunning and has the most wonderful picture opportunities. I wanted to do an ice cream bar, and they took care of everything for me, and it was a huge hit with our guests. I highly recommend Solitude Links, as they truly made it the most amazing day of my life.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Ashley! Both you and Nick were a absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for keeping our jobs fun! We wish you both many years of happiness to come. We cannot thank you enough for choosing us to be a part of your special day!
  • Karrie

Karrie Laws · Married on 07/12/2019

Perfect day!

Everything was WONDERFUL! Zero complaints from this bride! I am so happy we chose to have our wedding here. The venue was beautiful, the staff was amazing, and the planning process with them was painless. I would recommend to EVERYONE!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 8
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 9

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much, Karrie! You were so much fun to work with! cannot wait to see more of your pictures!

-Katelyne

Morgan Riebel · Married on 07/05/2019

Dream wedding

On July 5, 2019 I had my fairy-tale wedding at Solitude Links. Honestly, I think it was more than I could have ever pictured. Jen & Katelyn were phenomenal!!! These ladies were extremely professional, super accommodating, and gave perfect ideas based on my style when I asked for opinions or suggestions. The waitstaff was a further reflection of these to wonderful women. The venue is one-of-a-kind. It has the rustic, yet elegant feel that I had always desired. I knew the moment I saw the place and spoke with Jen that we would have our reception there. We never even looked at another option! The only reason we didn't do the actual ceremony there was because I had always wanted a Catholic mass; although the stunning gazebo and walk-out porch had me reconsidering. The grounds provided gorgeous photos, especially during the sunset hours. Our food was absolutely spectacular! In fact, I have lost count on how many guests have complimented us on the delicious appetizers, dinner, and late night snack. They haven't been shy to mention that the drinks were quite refreshing too! Solitude Links surpassed my vision in every aspect and gave me the wedding of my dreams

Sent on 07/27/2019

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan!! Both Jenn and I loved working with you and Steve. I am so happy it is all you were hoping for plus more. Working with couples as wonderful as you both is what makes us love our jobs. We wish you both all of the happiness this world has to give. Congratulations again!!
  • Danylle

Danylle Lee Carden · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

Perfect venue for our wedding! Gorgeous views and EXCELLENT service. Our guests kept telling us how wonderful and beautiful everything was. We would recommend this place to anyone for special events. Hope to visit there again soon!

Julie · Married on 05/26/2019

Breathtaking Venue

After being the pickiest person I am, finding this venue was perfect for our ceremony and reception! Your 360 view is breathtaking from the inside to the outside! Staff was going through a change which I was very nervous about but it couldn’t have been more seamless! Being in such unknown of how things could or would flow so smoothly was a relief with Katelyne.

So much to say for the inside and out, such beautiful woodwork, having your own suite, the option not only to have a bar inside but outside as well with you view looking over the water and landscape. The nice patio furniture and fire pillars for extended comfort, making memories and those romantic moments gave us every option thinkable!

This venue has endless photography options. Photos was a huge part in considering a venue being when it pictures I wanted many different sceneries at one place and I got more than that!

To be fair my guests enjoyed our menu options however my husband and I were so busy taking pictures, listening to guest rave about this venue and enjoying all the many views we forgot to eat!

The location is very convenient, easy to get to and an awesome central location. I’m from more of the city Macomb area and my husband was from the Lapeer and more north area, couldn’t have asked for a better drive for our guests! Upon our arrival it felt like our little piece of paradise! Know main roads and express ways were so close yet never seeing or hearing any of this was perfect! This made enjoying time with friends and family in celebrating our wedding feel perfect!

This venue is extremely recommended, Katelyne will make every step of helping you plan seem like a huge breath of fresh air and I was completely clueless with the whole who, what, when, where and whys. She did a wonderful job, I was never in wonder and if I was she responded or answered my call promptly. She is very accommodating and easy to work with, having unthinkable options just for your special day!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 10
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 11
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 12
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 13
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 14

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! Your pictures are GORGEOUS, thank you for sharing those! You and Keith were both such a pleasure to work with!

Cassandra Stange · Married on 01/12/2019

Bride and groom

Great place to have a wedding! All of our guests loved the food and staff was great! The wedding coordinator is wonderful to work with and always gets back to you very quickly!

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Megan

Megan Palmateer · Married on 12/29/2018

A "snow" perfect wedding

Is it okay to say that the staff at Solitude Links Golf & Banquet Center are so amazing... I'm pretty sure they made it snow on my wedding day?! Everything was as perfect as the snow I had been asking for leading up to my wedding. Jenn and Katelyn made us feel comfortable and were at our constant beck and call. The venue was gorgeous and the wait staff was "on point" the whole night! We loved working with (and laughing with) all of you! Thank you for keeping our drinks filled and making our day the BEST day, EVER! We love you guys! -Megan and Jimmy

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 25
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 26
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 27

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

You are so very welcome Megan! I loved working with you and Jimmy. I am so glad you enjoyed the staff. They love their jobs and have fun! Thank you for sharing your pictures!!
    I wish you all the best!! ~Jenn

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2018

Oct 6 2018 wedding

Jennifer is a pleasure to work with! All my questions were answered promptly, she is very knowledgeable with the whole wedding process. She had terrific ideas. The staff was also very great to work with; courtesy and hard working. The venue is gorgeous and the food is phenomenal. Our wedding was October 6 at 7pm. Leaves were just changing and the atmosphere at dusk was out of a dream. We chose to have two stations for food: slider and pasta bar. All of our guest loved it! I would highly recommend to have your wedding at Solitude Links Golf Course.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa!
    It was a pleasure to work with you! Loved your pictures!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Caitlan Mckiernan · Married on 12/08/2018

Perfection

Our wedding was perfect in everyway. Jen and Kaitlyn made sure that nothing went wrong the day of our wedding.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Theresa · Married on 11/10/2018

Jen was amazing!!

Solitude Links couldn’t have been more perfect for our wedding. Our ceremony and reception were both held here this November. The venue is so beautiful and fit the rustic style we were looking for. The food was amazing! Our guests were raving about the food! And they loved the pretzel station we chose for our late night snack. Our wedding day turned out perfect, and this was all thanks to Jen!! When we first visited the venue and had our meeting with Jen, we knew right away we wanted to book. Jen is amazing and made the planning process so easy and stress free. She was super helpful every step of the way and always responded to my emails or calls promptly. Kaitlyn was also amazing. She made sure everything went smoothly the night of our wedding. The whole staff was great and very professional. Thanks again Jen!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

You are so very welcome!! It was a pleasure to plan with you and Matt. I LOVE your pictures!!! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2018

Solitude Links has an Amazing Staff!!!!!!!

Solitude Links has an Amazing Staff, that was able to work with our crazy family and friends. They helped us navigate our day with ease and grace. They were flexible when our plans changed and they worked around family allergies. I would love to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! You and Steven were great to work with and I am so glad we could accommodate everyone. I look forward to hearing from you again to help plan future events!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/15/2018

We just had our first tour of Solitude and the venue was absolutely breathtaking. It is so beautiful even in the middle of winter. Jennifer was awesome at answering our questions and helping us make this decision!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Anthony/Darcie · Married on 09/08/2018

As soon as we walked in, we knew Solitudelinks was where we wanted our reception. On top of the venue being amazing, Jennifer was awesome to work with. She provided many options that would make our reception unique and special to us.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Patti · Married on 08/25/2018

I can not say enough wonderful things about this venue. Jen the event coordinator has been amazing. Very attentive and professional. So excited to be celebrating my son and future daughter in laws wedding at this gorgeous location .
    Patti Fig

Sent on 05/06/2017

Bob & Carla · Married on 05/19/2018

This is going to be our first wedding to plan for 1 of three daughters. From the first time we walked in to Solitude Links we loved everything about it, the venue itself was just beautiful, then we met Jennifer and everything seemed to fall into place from the complete professionalism to the comfortably felling that Jennifer gave both my wife and I and our daughter. We have looked at no less than 5 different golf courses and wedding venues and after meeting with Jennifer and Solitude Links we knew the search was over. We have Booked our daughters wedding with Jennifer for 2018. I will revisit this review when the wedding is complete however, I am sure when the day of our daughters wedding comes it is going to be a beautiful wonderful worry free wedding experience.
    Bob & Carla Osborne

Sent on 05/07/2017

Brianna · Married on 05/18/2018

Love this venue so much!!!! They were so organized and everything turned out maxing md beautiful. Jen is one of the most amazing people to work with. She makes sure your special day is completely under control, we didn't have to worry about a thing!! Would highly recommend her and the venue!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Terri · Married on 05/12/2018

Wedding Dream Come True!! Truly an amazing and magical experience not only by my husband and I but also from each and every guest!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 28
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 29
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 30
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 31
    Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center 32

Solitude Links Golf Course & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing some of your pictures Terri! Love them! Loved working with you also! Best Wishes!!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 01/20/2018

The staff at Solitude Links was amazing. They were extremely helpful and professional but still fun to work with!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

Solitude Links is an absolutely beautiful venue! I knew it was the venue for my husband and I the day I went there. It even rained all day on our wedding but all of our pictures turned out amazing, Solitude has multiple covered areas that still display the lakes and cabin feel! Jennifer and her team also did an amazing job from the beginning when we signed and throughout the entire process. She is down to earth and makes you feel like a princess...and not to mention also goes along with any craziness and hurdles planning brings along. Her staff were the kindest most funny people as well, you could tell they truly enjoy there jobs! The food was also served right on time and I am still hearing from family and friends of how amazing everything tasted! I would definitely recommend this venue. The staff and venue made my day a dream come true!!!

Sent on 12/09/2017