51 Reviews for Solid Rock Photography

Additional Hours (3)
Prints (3)
Albums (2)
Canvas (1)

Jamal recently did our engagement photos and we had an awesome experience! He was easy to work with, had great ideas for where to take the pictures and really put us at ease. We can't wait to have him shoot the wedding!

Profile Picture Lorraine, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamal was absolutely amazing to work with. Our photos were beautiful and I am so glad we chose him to photograph our day. He was so easy to work with and extremely accommodating to any and all of my requests. He listened to what I wanted for our photos and executed it flawlessly. I have not stopped getting compliments on how amazing our photos are. You will not be disappointed if you choose Jamal to photograph your day ! I am so happy we did ! Thankyou Jamal

Profile Picture Annamarie, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding day was a crazy and emotional day particularly for me, the bride. But Jamal was amazing through it all. I had an awful hair experience at the salon (and ended up washing my hair in the sink and redoing it myself), my sister (Maid of Honor) had to go to the ER four hours before the wedding from a 5hr energy mishap, and I was already emotional that both my grandparents couldn't make it do to sudden medical issues. I literally do not know how Jamal managed to take and capture such beautiful moments for me through this all. He was the only thing at my wedding going right! He was punctual, so polite, and completely calm and understanding. He helped keep me on time without making me feel rushed. Everyone told me how great he was and that I chose a great photographer, and I couldn't agree more. My husband and I are so grateful for all that Jamal had done for us and for the amazing pictures he captured on our crazy day that ended beautiful! He is the kind of photographer that you would want on your big crazy day hands down.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

Jamal is the best! Timely, professional, listened to exactly what we wanted and has such a calm aura to him which certainly helped me! Communication is great too! I can’t express my gratitude enough! We love you Jamal!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely the best Photographer I’ve had the pleasure of working with in my life! Very knowledgeable, patient, artistic, creative, the whole 9!! Will definitely use SolidRock again for sure for upcoming events. I look forward to seeing you again Jamal!

Profile Picture Gabriel, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Jamal is amazing!! He was our wedding photographer and we couldn't be happier. Our photos came out just stunning and he was so awesome to work with. Very cool guy and he went above and beyond to get those perfect shots (including getting jabbed in the ear by tree branches). He had great communication with us before and during the wedding too, which we really appreciated. He took so many beautiful photos that it has literally taken me hours to go through them all. I would recommend Jamal to anyone and everyone who is looking for a professional photographer for their special event.

Profile Picture Nora, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamal was great! Very professional, attentive, had great communication, and knows how to pick great spots for pictures. Our engagement photos were gorgeous & we got them back ahead of time!

Profile Picture Lakya, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

I hired Jamal as my wedding day photographer and I could not happier!! Jamal truly understood the feel my (now) husband and I were going for on our wedding day; we wanted candid pictures of us, our family and friends as well as two scenic sites to take some couple pictures. Jamal was a complete professional the entire day, took stunning photographs, and also made all the photo shoots fun! He brought two cameras (strapped on him with the coolest leather strap harness that got compliments from ALL my wedding guests haha) and took photos the entire time giving my husband and I a great collection. Of all the things to budget on your wedding day, I would say don't compromise on a photographer as these are the only lasting physical memories you will have of that day, and Jamal truly captured the entire feeling of the day and night. I can't recommend Jamal enough not just for wedding day pictures but engagement pictures, high fashion photographs, everything. I can say you will not disappointed as my husband and I can testify looking back on our wedding pictures and relieving the entire day and night as we experienced it:)

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We were lucky enough to come across reviews of Solid Rock Photography on a wedding site, and after looking at his site, sent Jamal a contact request. It wasn't even 24 hours before I heard back from him! Jamal was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. He is kind, relaxed, and makes you feel comfortable. We actually had guests comment to us on how nice he was! Jamal was so flexible as to when pictures were taken. He braved the cold and snow to set up beautiful outdoor shots. When he was taking pictures of the important moments, he was so carful not to be "in your face" as other photographers can be. He fit right in during the reception and captured some amazing shots of smiling guests having a great time. He is hard working, dedicated, and professional and does whatever it takes to make his clients happy and give them beautiful pictures!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Solid Rock is without doubt one of the best! Mr. Cormier is professional, excellent at his job, and a friendly face that made our entire engagement shooting a joy from start to end. He was more than flexible with the location and times, and extremely fair with price. Couldn't have asked for a better person to capture this memory for us.

Profile Picture Amelia, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved working with Jamal! He was with us all the way from our engagement photos to our wedding photos! After our awesome engagement shoot I knew the wedding pictures were going to be just as amazing!! He's so easy going, which I love. I also feel like he saw the vision of how I wanted my wedding photos to be without me having to explain too much to him, he just gets it! You can tell he has an eye for great lighting--or that perfect shot!

Profile Picture Candice, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

Jamal was our wedding photographer and he was absolutely wonderful to work with! He not only took breath taking pictures but he made us feel calm and at ease the whole day. He went above and beyond the duties of a photographer He captured the night beautifully and we can't wait to relive our wedding day all over again when looking at our pictures.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamal was amazing! Very professional, reasonable prices and incredible photos. Couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

Jamal did an absolute wonderful job with our engagement shoot! He was so easy going on where we wanted him to meet and whatever time worked for us! Then when we started shooting, he knew everything from lighting to what poses to do! He was also very easy going if we wanted a specific shot. We had our puppy in some of the pictures, and let's just say she was not very well behaved. He was so patient with us to help us get a perfect shot with her as well. He was also a ton of fun!! He is going to be our wedding photographer as well, and I just cannot wait! Thank you thank you thank you, Jamal!!!!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

We had a great experience working with Jamal during our engagement photo session. Jamal was easy to communicate with leading up to our meeting, arrived promptly on time, and had so many great ideas for poses and backgrounds. He was enthusiastic and energetic. Jamal's positive attitude made the day fun for all, which was reflected in our happy and relaxed smiles in our photos. We are very much looking forward to working with Jamal for our wedding as we are confident it will be an equally great experience!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Jamal was amazing! He was so professional and creative. His prices are modest, and the quality of his work is stellar! He was very good about checking in with us regularly to make sure we were on the same page about the shots I wanted. On the day of he got so many beautiful shots and we barely even knew he was there. He didn't monopolize our time so we still got to enjoy our wedding day. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/9/17, 3 Reviews

Absolutely amazing! We barely
Knew he was there, and when we did... he fit right into our day! We could not have been happier yet have Jamal with us on the best day of our lives

Profile Picture Anthony , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamal was absolutely wonderful very professional and easy to communicate with. I would use him again and definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Mariel, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamal is awesome! Our engagement photos came out great, and its all to him. I cannot wait for the wedding photos next!

Profile Picture Ayana, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Jamal is the best! He captures every perfect moment! Book him now!

Profile Picture Ayana, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Had a wonderful time working with Solid Rock. I would refer this company to anyone looking for photography!!

Profile Picture Jamal, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamal was a great addition to our wedding day! He has such enthusiasm, it is clear that he has a passion for what he does. We were new to the whole photographer thing, and Jamal helped us every step of the way, making sure we got great shots that captured everything we worked hard for on our wedding day. He was very responsive whenever we had a question, or needed to get in touch. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Virginia, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Jamal was excellent and had been recommended to us from a family friend who's wedding he photographed. He was very professional and responsive from the start. He really cared about what we were looking for in our engagement photos and was extremely flexible. Jamal's easy-going nature made taking the photos fun and easy and the results were beautiful - sent us the proofs only 2 days later.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Friendly, Professional And Would Recommend.

Profile Picture Jade, 4/21/17, 1 Review