72 Reviews for Soleil Flowers

Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
71 Soleil Flowers Reviews

Rochelle did an amazing job with my flowers, I planned very last minute but she assured me they would come out great. I was not disappointed!

Profile Picture Arianna, 10/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rochelle was really easy to work with! We sent her pictures of our vision and she was able to make it a reality! She also was very accommodating to last minute adjustments based on our changes table count. I would absolutely recommend her as a florist!

Profile Picture Keri, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Rochelle was amazing from the start. I spoke to her on the phone about every detail and she brought everything life! I would absolutely recommend Rochelle to any bride, in fact I already sent my made of honor her way for her wedding next year! Thanks Rochelle!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rochelle was amazing! Everything turned out exactly how I imagined. She was easy to work with and had so many items available to rent which made my life so much easier. I would highly recommend Soleil Flowers to any bride, in fact I already sent my MOH her direction! Thanks Again Rochelle!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything looked beautiful- Soleil team did an amazing job and went above and beyond to make everything just perfect.

Profile Picture Katharine, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Rochelle is a true talent. When it came to my big day she took so much stress off of me and made sure every little detail from the flowers to the decor was everything I could have asked for. She has a way of just reading the bride and knowing how to make her dreams come true. Thank you so much Rochelle for your hard work and creative energy. I hope to work with you again on a different event.!!

Profile Picture Racine, 5/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rochelle was AMAZING!!!! I absolutely loved my flowers!!! She was very professional and accommodated any and all requests!!! I would definitely recommend using her!!! 5/5 STARS!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely loved working with Rochelle for our wedding! She was so detailed in determining and creating exactly what I envisioned for our floral arrangements. My bouquet was the first thing I saw that day as I was waiting for the ceremony to begin and it was a perfect preview to the beautiful day that was ahead. I have already recommended her to several friends and family.

Profile Picture Rheese, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rochelle was wonderful to work with! She is kind, professional and very accommodating with ideas. Everything was perfect for my wedding. She made an absolutely gorgeous arch for the ceremony, cute aisle arrangements and the centerpieces received many compliments. I highly recommend Soleil Flowers.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The florist was very efficient. She responded quickly, gave advice, and provided the flowers I had envisioned. The flowers were beautiful and made for great pictures! I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So easy to work with! Gorgeous florals and cost was totally reasonable! I would most definitely recommend Soleil to anyone in search of a creative and friendly florist. I had soooo many compliments on my beautiful wedding bouquet!

Profile Picture Daryl, 3/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rochelle was extremely responsive and open to what I was looking for! I am not the type of bride that knew how to explain exactly what I wanted but she knew the right questions to ask and brought to life what I was imagining. We were extremely happy with her service and the quality of the flowers!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Soleil flowers was everything we hoped for! Everything they provided for us was beautiful and extremely well put together. The flowers had a lot of variety and color, and all of our guests complimented them. We really couldn’t have asked for anything more. We were beyond happy with their service!

Profile Picture Mabelle, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My (now) husband and I really enjoyed working with Rochelle throughout our wedding planning process. Rochelle of Soleil Flowers came highly recommended by our venue and i'm so glad they referred her to me. Not only did she start a Pinterest with me so that I could show examples of what I like but she also sent ideas via text and email to make sure I was happy. Rochelle even offered to fill our cones with loose flowers on very short notice and did ivory draping in the barrel room (reception space) which I know must be very hard work. To say she is talented is an understatement. If you choose Rochelle, she will work hard to make your vision come to life. Recommend 10X.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Our floral decor was absolutely perfect!! Rochelle listened to all of my ideas and made it incredibly easy for me. She even made the most beautiful flowers crown for our 6 month old daughter, which everyone loved! Thank you for making our perfect day even more special :)

Photo for Soleil Flowers Review - My bouquet after all the fun!
Profile Picture Jordan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can’t even begin to explain how AMAZING it was to work with Rochelle! She made it so easy and was so friendly and helpful through the whole process. My flowers were beyond perfect, every little detail was tended too. I was genuinely amazed and so happy with how beautifully everything came together.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Soleil Flowers did an amazing job with all my flowers. I was extremely happy. Rochelle was there and responsive throughout the whole process. She went the extra mile and did my balloons, so I would not have to worry about them the day off. She is AMAZING!

Profile Picture Yanett, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved Rochelle she went above and beyond i loved everything she did would deff recomend her and will be using her again if i need any flowers in the future!! Thanks again for making my special day look so beautiful..

Profile Picture Felisha, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I couldn't have been happier with the way the flowers turned out for my wedding. Rochelle was fantastic to work with. She has a great knowledge of florals and knew the right questions to ask to execute my vision. Her communication was great and pricing was super reasonable. She also has a great inventory of decor rentals which was a huge bonus. Definitely recommend Soleil Flowers!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

They did an amazing job at our wedding. My husband and I planned a destination wedding to California. We didn't meet a lot our vendors until the day of our wedding. We were both blown away by our flower arrangements from Soleil Flowers. I was brought to tears when I saw my flowers and all the arrangements. Our guests complimented us on our flowers too. I would highly recommend Soleil Flowers to anyone in the area or anyone planning a destination wedding to this area.

Profile Picture Carla, 7/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It is with great pleasure to give my highest of recommendations to Soleil Flowers. Not only was Rochelle creative, talented, and hardworking, she was INCREDIBLE to work with! We talked about wedding colors, a couple flowers I liked and she did the rest! Rochelle even created my own Pinterest page so we could share ideas. She created the most beautiful bouquets, center pieces, and arch designs. I can’t say it enough – if you want the most beautiful wedding.. choose Rochelle at Soleil Flowers. Thank you so much Rochelle for making my dream day so beautiful!!!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Great ideas and creativity in helping us plan the wedding. Could see our vision and helped bring it to reality. A pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rochelle was absolutely wonderful to work with! From the moment we met with her she understood our vision and helped us enhance it. Our wedding guests had rave reviews and we had plenty of referral requests by the end of the night. We couldn't have dreamed of a better florists! Thanks Rochelle!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rochelle of Soleil Flowers did an amazing job on our wedding. She was able to execute some beautiful flowers and they came out even more beautiful than I even imagined. From our first meeting with her, we knew she was the one. Rochelle always was there to answer any of my questions, call me when I needed, responded immediately to texts. She ensured me that everything would be fine and I had nothing to worry about. If you are looking for a florist for your wedding or any occasion, let me ensure you that Rochelle will deliver what you need and go beyond that. THANK YOU ROCHELLE!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/18/17, 1 Review