62 Reviews for Soleil Flowers

Single Flowers (2)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
61 Soleil Flowers Reviews

Rochelle did an amazing job with my flowers, I planned very last minute but she assured me they would come out great. I was not disappointed!

Profile Picture Arianna, 10/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The florist was very efficient. She responded quickly, gave advice, and provided the flowers I had envisioned. The flowers were beautiful and made for great pictures! I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rochelle was extremely responsive and open to what I was looking for! I am not the type of bride that knew how to explain exactly what I wanted but she knew the right questions to ask and brought to life what I was imagining. We were extremely happy with her service and the quality of the flowers!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Soleil flowers was everything we hoped for! Everything they provided for us was beautiful and extremely well put together. The flowers had a lot of variety and color, and all of our guests complimented them. We really couldn’t have asked for anything more. We were beyond happy with their service!

Profile Picture Mabelle, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My (now) husband and I really enjoyed working with Rochelle throughout our wedding planning process. Rochelle of Soleil Flowers came highly recommended by our venue and i'm so glad they referred her to me. Not only did she start a Pinterest with me so that I could show examples of what I like but she also sent ideas via text and email to make sure I was happy. Rochelle even offered to fill our cones with loose flowers on very short notice and did ivory draping in the barrel room (reception space) which I know must be very hard work. To say she is talented is an understatement. If you choose Rochelle, she will work hard to make your vision come to life. Recommend 10X.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Our floral decor was absolutely perfect!! Rochelle listened to all of my ideas and made it incredibly easy for me. She even made the most beautiful flowers crown for our 6 month old daughter, which everyone loved! Thank you for making our perfect day even more special :)

Photo for Soleil Flowers Review - My bouquet after all the fun!
Profile Picture Jordan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can’t even begin to explain how AMAZING it was to work with Rochelle! She made it so easy and was so friendly and helpful through the whole process. My flowers were beyond perfect, every little detail was tended too. I was genuinely amazed and so happy with how beautifully everything came together.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Soleil Flowers did an amazing job with all my flowers. I was extremely happy. Rochelle was there and responsive throughout the whole process. She went the extra mile and did my balloons, so I would not have to worry about them the day off. She is AMAZING!

Profile Picture Yanett, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved Rochelle she went above and beyond i loved everything she did would deff recomend her and will be using her again if i need any flowers in the future!! Thanks again for making my special day look so beautiful..

Profile Picture Felisha, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I couldn't have been happier with the way the flowers turned out for my wedding. Rochelle was fantastic to work with. She has a great knowledge of florals and knew the right questions to ask to execute my vision. Her communication was great and pricing was super reasonable. She also has a great inventory of decor rentals which was a huge bonus. Definitely recommend Soleil Flowers!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

They did an amazing job at our wedding. My husband and I planned a destination wedding to California. We didn't meet a lot our vendors until the day of our wedding. We were both blown away by our flower arrangements from Soleil Flowers. I was brought to tears when I saw my flowers and all the arrangements. Our guests complimented us on our flowers too. I would highly recommend Soleil Flowers to anyone in the area or anyone planning a destination wedding to this area.

Profile Picture Carla, 7/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It is with great pleasure to give my highest of recommendations to Soleil Flowers. Not only was Rochelle creative, talented, and hardworking, she was INCREDIBLE to work with! We talked about wedding colors, a couple flowers I liked and she did the rest! Rochelle even created my own Pinterest page so we could share ideas. She created the most beautiful bouquets, center pieces, and arch designs. I can’t say it enough – if you want the most beautiful wedding.. choose Rochelle at Soleil Flowers. Thank you so much Rochelle for making my dream day so beautiful!!!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Great ideas and creativity in helping us plan the wedding. Could see our vision and helped bring it to reality. A pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rochelle was absolutely wonderful to work with! From the moment we met with her she understood our vision and helped us enhance it. Our wedding guests had rave reviews and we had plenty of referral requests by the end of the night. We couldn't have dreamed of a better florists! Thanks Rochelle!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rochelle of Soleil Flowers did an amazing job on our wedding. She was able to execute some beautiful flowers and they came out even more beautiful than I even imagined. From our first meeting with her, we knew she was the one. Rochelle always was there to answer any of my questions, call me when I needed, responded immediately to texts. She ensured me that everything would be fine and I had nothing to worry about. If you are looking for a florist for your wedding or any occasion, let me ensure you that Rochelle will deliver what you need and go beyond that. THANK YOU ROCHELLE!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was a wonderful exsperience working with Rochelle...she took our ideas and brought them to life with her amazing talent and can do attitude. We were on a tight budget and she worked with my daughter and created her a beautiful bouquet for her special day.

Profile Picture Sheila, 5/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rochelle was great! Everything came out even better then expected!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rochelle was so awesome to work with! From the planning process to the actual wedding day, it was perfect! She helped create my vision of our bouquets and my flower crown, and it was all so gorgeous. She is super sweet and really easy to work with. Thank you again for helping us create such a perfect day! XO

Profile Picture Cherise, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rochelle was amazing from start to finish. I had a very specific vision I asked her to create and she spent lots of time and effort to make sure she captured my ideas. My husband and I received many compliments on the beautiful floral bouquets all throughout our venue. We are very grateful to Rochelle and will use her again if ever a need in the future for beautiful florals.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rochelle was very quick to respond, completely understood my vision, all arrangements were absolutely beautiful. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Alena, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved Rochelle. She was very attentive and creative. My bouquet was absolutely stunning.

Profile Picture Cynthia , 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rochelle was a pleasure to work with. I had an idea of what I wanted but not a solid plan and she made it so easy. My floral was more beautiful then I could have imagined or ever put together myself. Everyone loved it and wanted to take them home by the end of the night.

Profile Picture User7690513, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Hi, I've already referred Rochelle to one of my friends getting married in Temecula. She was the best vendor I've worked with throughout the whole process and was super communicative and flexible while I was changing my mind multiple times about what I wanted. My flower decor was a dream come true and she even decorated the chuppah with fabric and provided centerpieces last minute when I had a Pinterest fail. I can't say enough good things and added in an extra tip since she did such an amazing job.

Profile Picture Paula, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The flowers were so perfect for my wedding! She took my colors, theme, vision and brought it to life! Couldn't have picked a better florist.

Profile Picture Summer, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews