Soleil Flowers Reviews

Soleil Flowers 5
Soleil Flowers 6
Soleil Flowers 7

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing! Rochelle is amazing at what she does. I was so surprised at her follow up and follow through, she goes above and beyond your expectations!

The best experience ever! I am so beyond happy with my wedding flowers at lake oak meadows! Rochelle does a beautiful job and my wedding flowers were exactly what I wanted and beyond. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Soleil Flowers 8
    Soleil Flowers 9

Daya · Married on 06/15/2019

Bi-cultural Ceremony- Persian/Civil Marriage-Sofreh Aghd

I was trying to communicate with one florist for seven months, then I finally gave up and found Soleil Flowers. At the first peak of Rochelle’s work I was thinking there’s no way she’d have a date for me at this point because of how amazing her work is. I got lucky! She had my date and on my wedding day she did a PHENOMENAL job!

I had a bicultural wedding in which she had a huge role in! For my Persian Ceremony table she had to provide the table, the flower pedals under it, the flowers on the table and around it. She did an OUTSTANDING job with the table.

Rochelle kept in touch with me during my entire wedding planning journey, constantly letting me know things she had actually gone out and purchased FOR my wedding and she would actually ask if I liked them! I LOVED everything she’d pick, she really didn’t need to ask, because her taste is amazing!

My arbor was so beautiful and so romantic, the gazebo decoration was incredibly unique, the centerpieces were something else, and she made my cake look like it was the most luxurious cake at a wedding.

You know those Pinterest romantic luxurious weddings? Well imagine that, double it, and that was my wedding with Rochelle’s work.

Another amazing thing about Rochelle is she will actually try to save you money! She’ll use the flowers from the ceremony for the reception. She used our arbor for our sweetheart table and oh my god it was mesmerizing!

Everyone at the wedding kept complimenting the flowers, and it would just put a huge smile on my face to hear it.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Soleil Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved working with you and getting to experience your wedding with you! You had an amazing vision!! So happy everything turned out just how you wanted! Cannot wait to see the images captured!!!

Rose · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing florist

Rochelle at Soleil flowers is truly amazing! From the first conversation I had with her, she had all kinds of great ideas to make our wedding flower dreams come true. She was flexible to help us figure out which types of flowers we could use to stick to our budget and still get what we wanted. She was always responsive throughout the planning process, and receptive to any questions or last minute changes we had. The day of the wedding she was right on time, and I was blown away by the arrangements she had made! SO beautiful! I will definitely be recommending her to all of my friends! Thank you Rochelle and Soleil Flowers!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2019

Great Florist!

Rochelle was great. What really stood out for us is that she understood our vision to a "T" and brought it to life! When we first met with her, we were impressed that she had already visited the venue and took measurements, even though she had never been there before. She was easy to reach, answered all of our questions, and was an overall champ.

Sent on 06/01/2019

stephanie · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing florist!

Rochelle was great to work with and she did an incredible job at bringing our vision to life! Flowers were one of the most important things to me, she understood that and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect!
    I couldn’t have asked for a better florist for my wedding.

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Soleil Flowers 10
    Soleil Flowers 11

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful flowers and professionalism

I loved working with Soleil Flowers and Rochelle. I wanted to keep my flower costs down but also wanted something very specific. They blew me away with what they came up with and it was exactly what I'd asked for. Highly recommend them as they were very responsive and easy to work with and delivered exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Soleil Flowers 12
    Soleil Flowers 13
  • Nicole

Nicole Disney · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Flowers!!

Rochelle was amazing to work with! Right away, she set up a phone call with me to talk about what I wanted in my flowers and before our phone call to send her some photos of what I wanted. She went through all the details of everything with me and even hit the details that I didn't even think of. She was always quick to respond and always so friendly! She also has some items that you can from rent from her, which really helped me out and for a good price too! She brought my vision to life and everything looked so pretty and amazing. I am so glad I went with Rochelle and highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Amber · Married on 04/27/2019

Very flexible and supportive.

Rochelle was amazing!
    She was very flexible and had no problem supporting any changed minds or decisions. She was on time and provided exactly what was expected.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Courtney · Married on 03/30/2019

Fairytale Wedding

Rochelle was an absolute dream to work with! She was extremely responsive and easy/dynamic to work with. We made additions to florals couple weeks before the wedding and she was able to accommodate to make our day an absolute fairytale. You will not be disappointed with her or her work.

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Ehna

Ehna · Married on 03/09/2019

Very professional, detailed oriented

Everything I envisioned for my wedding flowers Rochelle delivered and met all my expectations. Highly recommended. So easy to work with. Amazing job!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Soleil Flowers 14
    Soleil Flowers 15
    Soleil Flowers 16
  • Angie

Angie Carnevale · Married on 02/17/2019

Well Trusted

Rochelle was helpful every step of the way. She met with me in person which helped me explain my vision to her, she provided suggestions on things I was weary about, and communicated with all my other vendors. She even put up with me totally changing the type of flowers I wanted a few months before the wedding. Unexpected rain that we found out about a few days before put me in a panic about everything! Rochelle added in rose petals down my aisle last minute (it's the little things that mean the most) and managed to hang my garland arch on the tent (instead of the arbor). Every detail of my flowers were beautiful and just the way I wanted them from the colors of the flowers to the matching ribbons. I wouldn't have had it any other way - thank you Rochelle!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Soleil Flowers 17
    Soleil Flowers 18
    Soleil Flowers 19
    Soleil Flowers 20

Soleil Flowers's reply:

Thank you Angie! Such kind words! You were a pleasure to work with! I am so glad your day turned out to be all you wanted it to be:)

Alisa Watjara · Married on 11/17/2018

Professional, responsive, and easy to work with

While I was looking for a florist vendor to do my flowers for my wedding, I was looking for someone who was easy to work with, responsive, and professional. Rochelle displayed all of those characteristics and exceeded my expectations on my wedding day. She was able to create my vision for wedding flowers within the budget we discussed. I highly recommend Soleil Flowers because Rochelle was awesome to work with. She also made the process easy and stress-free for me, which I really appreciate.

Thanks again for making my wedding day beautiful with your floral creations and expertise!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Rochelle is amazing! She was a dream to work with -- professional, responsive, and really listened and paid attention to what we were looking for and absolutely delviered! Our flowers were exactly what we were looking for and the arrangements were truly stunning. Everyone couldn't stop talking about them! Hire her! Now!!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Soleil Flowers 21
    Soleil Flowers 22
    Soleil Flowers 23
    Soleil Flowers 24
    Soleil Flowers 25

Arianna · Married on 10/28/2018

Rochelle did an amazing job with my flowers, I planned very last minute but she assured me they would come out great. I was not disappointed!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Soleil Flowers's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing flowers!

My wedding flowers were amazing. Rochelle went above and beyond in presentation, uniqueness and quality. Most of our communication was done through email or phone because we were planning from the east coast and she made it super easy. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for an excellent Temecula florist.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Carrie Schrader · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing and so creative!

Rochelle did an amazing job with our flowers! We got married on 10/13/18. My mother has a great eye for floral arrangements and knew much more than I did during our first meeting, but Rochelle gave wonderful suggestions and they were stunning! She was very flexible to work with and her communication especially living in the Midwest was great! All of the decor, rental, any tiny object or item you could image she has! The cake flowers and the bouquets were absolutely stunning! She had a great eye and goes with what you tell her. She provides suggestions when needed and definitely trust her to do her thing :) She is extremely creative and I love she works as her own business and with her family :) I took a few bouquets to the Midwest and they bloomed so beautifully! I cannot say enough good things about Rochelle, Soleil, and her work. She is so reasonable and works with your vision she will not disappoint! All the best to those who use Soleil!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Rochelle was amazing! The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. She was helpful and honest about what flowers did well in the heat... since we got married in Temecula in October. She had lots of cute rental items that she rents out which really helped our decor. We were really happy with how easy everything was the day of the wedding, she knew exactly what to do and most importantly our ceremony and reception were beautiful!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Amber · Married on 09/07/2018

Rochelle was more than I could have asked for. I was probably not the easiest bride to deal with either, but she was incredible the entire journey. The day of my wedding was more than I could have ever imagined. I think I changed my mind a few times leading up to the wedding and Rochelle never let me down. My Centerpieces were absolutely incredible!!! Any other time I might need flowers there is no question, I will be reaching out to Rochelle!! I even asked for flower girl crowns & she made them to a T. Everything she delivered was beyond amazing. For the wedding Rochelle & her team were the best. No question about it Rochelle is your lady for of your flower needs.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Soleil Flowers's reply:

Thank U thank U thank U. So glad your day was everything you wanted it to be!

Keri · Married on 07/27/2018

Rochelle was really easy to work with! We sent her pictures of our vision and she was able to make it a reality! She also was very accommodating to last minute adjustments based on our changes table count. I would absolutely recommend her as a florist!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Soleil Flowers 26
    Soleil Flowers 27
    Soleil Flowers 28

Danielle · Married on 07/20/2018

Rochelle was amazing from the start. I spoke to her on the phone about every detail and she brought everything life! I would absolutely recommend Rochelle to any bride, in fact I already sent my made of honor her way for her wedding next year! Thanks Rochelle!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/20/2018

Rochelle was amazing! Everything turned out exactly how I imagined. She was easy to work with and had so many items available to rent which made my life so much easier. I would highly recommend Soleil Flowers to any bride, in fact I already sent my MOH her direction! Thanks Again Rochelle!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Soleil Flowers 29
    Soleil Flowers 30
    Soleil Flowers 31

Katharine · Married on 06/16/2018

Everything looked beautiful- Soleil team did an amazing job and went above and beyond to make everything just perfect.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Racine · Married on 05/17/2018

Rochelle is a true talent. When it came to my big day she took so much stress off of me and made sure every little detail from the flowers to the decor was everything I could have asked for. She has a way of just reading the bride and knowing how to make her dreams come true. Thank you so much Rochelle for your hard work and creative energy. I hope to work with you again on a different event.!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Soleil Flowers's reply:

Aw. Thank you so much !! I am so happy everything turned out just as you wanted! I loved working with you!

Valerie · Married on 05/05/2018

Rochelle is the best! I don’t know anything about flowers but Rochelle helped me hone in on an overall look. We utilized Pinterest images to ensure we were both on the same page and she made great suggestions along the way. Her pricing is excellent, quick to respond and always gives great service. My wedding took place in Temecula, CA on 5/5/2018. The morning of my wedding, we found out that my husband forgot to bring all of our candles for our main 20 person table! Rochelle saved the day and brought her own for us to rent! Another perk of choosing Soleil Flowers is that they have cool unique items that you could rent for decor. I can’t thank Rochelle enough for making our day perfect!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Soleil Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much. I had a great time working with you. Can't wait to see the photos. I loved the dark vibe you chose it was so fun to do something different!!

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2018

Rochelle was AMAZING!!!! I absolutely loved my flowers!!! She was very professional and accommodated any and all requests!!! I would definitely recommend using her!!! 5/5 STARS!!

Sent on 05/17/2018