Soleil Flowers Reviews

Soleil Flowers 7
  • Angie

Angie Carnevale · Married on 02/17/2019

Well Trusted

Rochelle was helpful every step of the way. She met with me in person which helped me explain my vision to her, she provided suggestions on things I was weary about, and communicated with all my other vendors. She even put up with me totally changing the type of flowers I wanted a few months before the wedding. Unexpected rain that we found out about a few days before put me in a panic about everything! Rochelle added in rose petals down my aisle last minute (it's the little things that mean the most) and managed to hang my garland arch on the tent (instead of the arbor). Every detail of my flowers were beautiful and just the way I wanted them from the colors of the flowers to the matching ribbons. I wouldn't have had it any other way - thank you Rochelle!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Soleil Flowers 8
    Soleil Flowers 9
    Soleil Flowers 10
    Soleil Flowers 11

Soleil Flowers's reply:

Thank you Angie! Such kind words! You were a pleasure to work with! I am so glad your day turned out to be all you wanted it to be:)

Alisa Watjara · Married on 11/17/2018

Professional, responsive, and easy to work with

While I was looking for a florist vendor to do my flowers for my wedding, I was looking for someone who was easy to work with, responsive, and professional. Rochelle displayed all of those characteristics and exceeded my expectations on my wedding day. She was able to create my vision for wedding flowers within the budget we discussed. I highly recommend Soleil Flowers because Rochelle was awesome to work with. She also made the process easy and stress-free for me, which I really appreciate.

Thanks again for making my wedding day beautiful with your floral creations and expertise!

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Rochelle is amazing! She was a dream to work with -- professional, responsive, and really listened and paid attention to what we were looking for and absolutely delviered! Our flowers were exactly what we were looking for and the arrangements were truly stunning. Everyone couldn't stop talking about them! Hire her! Now!!

Soleil Flowers 12
    Soleil Flowers 13
    Soleil Flowers 14
    Soleil Flowers 15
    Soleil Flowers 16

Arianna · Married on 10/28/2018

Rochelle did an amazing job with my flowers, I planned very last minute but she assured me they would come out great. I was not disappointed!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Soleil Flowers's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing flowers!

My wedding flowers were amazing. Rochelle went above and beyond in presentation, uniqueness and quality. Most of our communication was done through email or phone because we were planning from the east coast and she made it super easy. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for an excellent Temecula florist.

Carrie Schrader · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing and so creative!

Rochelle did an amazing job with our flowers! We got married on 10/13/18. My mother has a great eye for floral arrangements and knew much more than I did during our first meeting, but Rochelle gave wonderful suggestions and they were stunning! She was very flexible to work with and her communication especially living in the Midwest was great! All of the decor, rental, any tiny object or item you could image she has! The cake flowers and the bouquets were absolutely stunning! She had a great eye and goes with what you tell her. She provides suggestions when needed and definitely trust her to do her thing :) She is extremely creative and I love she works as her own business and with her family :) I took a few bouquets to the Midwest and they bloomed so beautifully! I cannot say enough good things about Rochelle, Soleil, and her work. She is so reasonable and works with your vision she will not disappoint! All the best to those who use Soleil!

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Rochelle was amazing! The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. She was helpful and honest about what flowers did well in the heat... since we got married in Temecula in October. She had lots of cute rental items that she rents out which really helped our decor. We were really happy with how easy everything was the day of the wedding, she knew exactly what to do and most importantly our ceremony and reception were beautiful!

Amber · Married on 09/07/2018

Rochelle was more than I could have asked for. I was probably not the easiest bride to deal with either, but she was incredible the entire journey. The day of my wedding was more than I could have ever imagined. I think I changed my mind a few times leading up to the wedding and Rochelle never let me down. My Centerpieces were absolutely incredible!!! Any other time I might need flowers there is no question, I will be reaching out to Rochelle!! I even asked for flower girl crowns & she made them to a T. Everything she delivered was beyond amazing. For the wedding Rochelle & her team were the best. No question about it Rochelle is your lady for of your flower needs.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Soleil Flowers's reply:

Thank U thank U thank U. So glad your day was everything you wanted it to be!

Keri · Married on 07/27/2018

Rochelle was really easy to work with! We sent her pictures of our vision and she was able to make it a reality! She also was very accommodating to last minute adjustments based on our changes table count. I would absolutely recommend her as a florist!

Soleil Flowers 17
    Soleil Flowers 18
    Soleil Flowers 19

Danielle · Married on 07/20/2018

Rochelle was amazing from the start. I spoke to her on the phone about every detail and she brought everything life! I would absolutely recommend Rochelle to any bride, in fact I already sent my made of honor her way for her wedding next year! Thanks Rochelle!

Danielle · Married on 07/20/2018

Rochelle was amazing! Everything turned out exactly how I imagined. She was easy to work with and had so many items available to rent which made my life so much easier. I would highly recommend Soleil Flowers to any bride, in fact I already sent my MOH her direction! Thanks Again Rochelle!

Soleil Flowers 20
    Soleil Flowers 21
    Soleil Flowers 22

Katharine · Married on 06/16/2018

Everything looked beautiful- Soleil team did an amazing job and went above and beyond to make everything just perfect.

Racine · Married on 05/17/2018

Rochelle is a true talent. When it came to my big day she took so much stress off of me and made sure every little detail from the flowers to the decor was everything I could have asked for. She has a way of just reading the bride and knowing how to make her dreams come true. Thank you so much Rochelle for your hard work and creative energy. I hope to work with you again on a different event.!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Soleil Flowers's reply:

Aw. Thank you so much !! I am so happy everything turned out just as you wanted! I loved working with you!

Valerie · Married on 05/05/2018

Rochelle is the best! I don’t know anything about flowers but Rochelle helped me hone in on an overall look. We utilized Pinterest images to ensure we were both on the same page and she made great suggestions along the way. Her pricing is excellent, quick to respond and always gives great service. My wedding took place in Temecula, CA on 5/5/2018. The morning of my wedding, we found out that my husband forgot to bring all of our candles for our main 20 person table! Rochelle saved the day and brought her own for us to rent! Another perk of choosing Soleil Flowers is that they have cool unique items that you could rent for decor. I can’t thank Rochelle enough for making our day perfect!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Soleil Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much. I had a great time working with you. Can't wait to see the photos. I loved the dark vibe you chose it was so fun to do something different!!

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2018

Rochelle was AMAZING!!!! I absolutely loved my flowers!!! She was very professional and accommodated any and all requests!!! I would definitely recommend using her!!! 5/5 STARS!!

Rheese · Married on 04/21/2018

Absolutely loved working with Rochelle for our wedding! She was so detailed in determining and creating exactly what I envisioned for our floral arrangements. My bouquet was the first thing I saw that day as I was waiting for the ceremony to begin and it was a perfect preview to the beautiful day that was ahead. I have already recommended her to several friends and family.

Kelsey · Married on 04/14/2018

Rochelle was wonderful to work with! She is kind, professional and very accommodating with ideas. Everything was perfect for my wedding. She made an absolutely gorgeous arch for the ceremony, cute aisle arrangements and the centerpieces received many compliments. I highly recommend Soleil Flowers.

Soleil Flowers 23
    Soleil Flowers 24

Jamie · Married on 03/24/2018

The florist was very efficient. She responded quickly, gave advice, and provided the flowers I had envisioned. The flowers were beautiful and made for great pictures! I would highly recommend her.

Daryl · Married on 03/19/2018

So easy to work with! Gorgeous florals and cost was totally reasonable! I would most definitely recommend Soleil to anyone in search of a creative and friendly florist. I had soooo many compliments on my beautiful wedding bouquet!

Soleil Flowers 25
    Soleil Flowers 26
    Soleil Flowers 27

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2018

Rochelle was extremely responsive and open to what I was looking for! I am not the type of bride that knew how to explain exactly what I wanted but she knew the right questions to ask and brought to life what I was imagining. We were extremely happy with her service and the quality of the flowers!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Soleil Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much! All the best to you!

Mabelle · Married on 02/17/2018

Soleil flowers was everything we hoped for! Everything they provided for us was beautiful and extremely well put together. The flowers had a lot of variety and color, and all of our guests complimented them. We really couldn’t have asked for anything more. We were beyond happy with their service!

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

My (now) husband and I really enjoyed working with Rochelle throughout our wedding planning process. Rochelle of Soleil Flowers came highly recommended by our venue and i'm so glad they referred her to me. Not only did she start a Pinterest with me so that I could show examples of what I like but she also sent ideas via text and email to make sure I was happy. Rochelle even offered to fill our cones with loose flowers on very short notice and did ivory draping in the barrel room (reception space) which I know must be very hard work. To say she is talented is an understatement. If you choose Rochelle, she will work hard to make your vision come to life. Recommend 10X.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Soleil Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!! Best wishes for you as you begin your new life! It was a pleasure working with you.

Jordan · Married on 10/21/2017

Our floral decor was absolutely perfect!! Rochelle listened to all of my ideas and made it incredibly easy for me. She even made the most beautiful flowers crown for our 6 month old daughter, which everyone loved! Thank you for making our perfect day even more special :)

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Soleil Flowers 28
    Soleil Flowers 29
    Soleil Flowers 30

Soleil Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jordan! Congratulations to you and your beautiful family!

Megan · Married on 10/15/2017

I can’t even begin to explain how AMAZING it was to work with Rochelle! She made it so easy and was so friendly and helpful through the whole process. My flowers were beyond perfect, every little detail was tended too. I was genuinely amazed and so happy with how beautifully everything came together.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Soleil Flowers's reply:

I loved your vision and enjoyed bringing it to life! Thank you!!
  • Y

Yanett · Married on 09/29/2017

Soleil Flowers did an amazing job with all my flowers. I was extremely happy. Rochelle was there and responsive throughout the whole process. She went the extra mile and did my balloons, so I would not have to worry about them the day off. She is AMAZING!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Soleil Flowers's reply:

Thank you Yanett! I'm so happy your wedding turned out just how you wanted!:)