Solaris Photography Reviews

25 | Tucson, AZ

25 Reviews for Solaris Photography

Denise · Married on 10/19/2019

Professional, Flexible, Experienced Photographer

Solaris was with us from start to finish. She was extremely accommodating to our schedules and was flexible with the taking feedback and including us in the process. After seeing both sets of photos (engagement & wedding) - both sets came out amazing. She did a great job incorporating the Arizona sunset and landscape. Here photos really does Tucson & Arizona justice.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/25/2018

If I could give more than 5 stars I defintely would! This team was such a delight to work with, they took so many wonderful pictures that it's hard to choose which ones we love most! They are also very patient and did everything we wanted and more. They were also very good at answering any questions we had prior to the wedding and would respond right away. I highly recommend their services because I could look at our pictures all day and stilk be in awe as if were the first time I saw them. Best decision we made for our wedding!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Sandra · Married on 05/13/2017

Lupita and her husband were a delight to work with and a very talented. The shots were truly breathtaking. While the wedding day takes a toll on your wallet and you want to skimp out on pictures, I highly recommend you don't. These images are all you have after the party. I love reliving the day with all these amazing shots. Highly recommend Solaris for wedding pictures!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Solaris Photography's reply:

Thanks soooo much for your nice comments about our work! It was truly and honor having the opportunity to capture this special day for you guys!!

Angela · Married on 11/14/2014

I completely agree with everyone giving high praises to this husband and wife duo! I had not read the reviews when choosing them but now that I am here posting I am so glad my husband and I got so lucky! They felt like a part of the family and made us feel so special on our wedding day. Could not thank them enough for making everything so memorable!!!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Janae · Married on 05/17/2013

Solaris Photography did an amazing job! They captured every important moment. Our wedding photos are beautiful. Several people commented on how gorgeous the sunset photos are!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Veronica · Married on 09/15/2012

Lupita and Gerardo are amazing. They are a husband and wife team who love each other dearly and It makes you even more excited to use them. The were very hospitable and welcoming when I first met them. We took engagement pictures with them and they came out very nice. A week and a half before the wedding, I asked if she could get some of our engagement pictures printed out small enough to fit in coasters for our guests. She did it so willingly and promptly. The day of the wedding, they met me at the salon where I was getting my hair done. I needed to run to kinkos to get a last minute seating chart and they did it for me which was a huge relief. I did choose the large package and it was very much worth it all. They are fun, caring and very professional. I highly recommend them to everyone I can.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Vanessa · Married on 05/28/2011

Solaris Photography is a great couple to work with! Lupita and Gerardo are excellent photograhpers!!! They know exactly what they are doing and how to capture it beautifully. I would pick them ten times over and over again. I couldn't be happier with their service. They also make you feel so important and special! They work so well together and know exactly what moments to capture on your special day to make sure you have memories that will last forever! They do a great job of listening to what you want as well and allowing your input and reading into the situation to see what you love and what can make the pictures great! I am so happy I chose them and couldn't say how thankful I am that they did such a professional and amazing job on our wedding day! I also would like to mention a very important aspect that I was so happy they emphasized to me beforehand. They mentioned that we wouldn't notice them when they were walking around and taking pictures and they would be very quiet and to themselves and just be there capturing the moment. They did exactly that. I barely noticed them unless they specifically came up and asked us to pose for a certain picture but when they did the candid shots I didn't even know they were there and this allowed my husband and I to enjoy our wedding day even more because we didn't feel as though we constantly had cameras shoved in our faces! I would pick Solaris Photography over and over again, they are awesome!

Sent on 07/14/2011

Catherine Brown · Married on 10/09/2010

Wedding photographer

Gerardo and Lupita were a pleasure to work with. Their work was top quality and they made us feel very comfortable. They helped us pick a picture package that was within our budget and every penny spent was absolutely worth it!!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Solaris Photography's reply:

Thanks sooo much for your kind words Catherine! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this for us. Sincerely, Gerardo and Lupita.

Danica · Married on 08/06/2010

Lupita and Gerardo made this day complete! Lupita has so much passion for what she does and when she showed up at the venue on my wedding day she literally melted away any stressed I had. She LOVES what she does and for that her work reflects that! Her and her husband Gerardo work together and so you get many, many different shots all throughout the day (including the men getting ready and the ladies getting ready). They were so flexible with the shots that we wanted and were willing to do ANYTHING to make us happy! I just can't stress the fact that Lupita is such a great photographer not only because of her AMAZING photos but because of what a GREAT person she is!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Solaris Photography's reply:

Danica! Thanks so much for your comments. You totally made my day!

Amy · Married on 05/29/2010

Working with Lupita and her husband was a fantastic experience. She was very helpful and answered all my questions, and listened to what I wanted as well. Her work is very professional, and my family and friends have commented on the high quality and uniqueness of our wedding pictures. We would HIGHLY recommend Solaris Photography to anyone planning a wedding or special event!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Denise · Married on 09/17/2009

WOW! Where can we begin, Solaris Photography was the absolute best choice for our wedding photography and video. Lupita definitely captured our wedding day memories through her photos. Our wedding photos and album came out absolutely beautiful!!!!
    Each photo takes us back to our special day, we cannot thank her enough for the images captured and the work that was created for a lifetime of memories we will cherish.

She and Gerardo provided a stress free and fun environment, they were non-obtrusive and very professional. They definitely make you and your guests feel comfortable and at ease.

We definitely recommend Solaris. They are the very best!!!!

Paul and Denise Gordillo
    September 17,2009

Sent on 02/09/2010
  • F

yanette · Married on 06/20/2009

Excellent Photographer, highly recommed Solaris! My wedding pictures/album came out amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2009

Heather · Married on 05/23/2009

Solaris Photography is by far the best photographer anyone could get for a memorable event like a wedding. Everyone that has seen Heather and Danny's pictures are amazed. As the mother of the bride I took their book to work to show friends and co-workers at American Airlines. I have had strangers stop and tell me how incredible their album is. Lupita is wonderful to work with and extreamly personable and professional. I guarantee she is the best!!

Sent on 10/14/2009

Seth · Married on 04/25/2009

Solaris Photography was incredible. Lupita helped make our special day run so smooth. She truly had a gift when it came to capturing incredible images on our Wedding Day. I can not thank her enough for the photos of our wedding, these amazing pictures will be a constant reminder of the day that goes by so quickly. We will cherish these photos of our friends and family, but most importantly she captured my brides glowing beauty on that day! I highly recommend Solaris Photography for Weddings and any special event that you desire a lasting memory.

Sent on 06/14/2009

Kassie · Married on 12/28/2008

Lupita and her husband were the most wonderful photographer and videographer I could have asked for! I had a destination wedding and had to choose photography from over the Internet and could not have made a better choice! Everything was SO fun and relaxed, and prices were amazing!

Sent on 01/22/2009

Solaris Photography's reply:

You guys were just great too! We did have a great afternoon with you and your family. Thanks to both of you!

Desana · Married on 09/14/2008

Lupita was GREAT. She has such a GREAT personality, easy to communicate with. She makes the experience fun, and so does her husband Jerry who does an AWESOME job creating the video.

Sent on 02/20/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2008

I cannot begin to say how happy I was with Lupita at Solaris Photography. I could not have chosen a better photographer. Lupita was so nice and sweet through everything. She really knows how to put you at ease using her expertise. Her style and professionalism were without question. When I went to meet with her first to look at her work, it was appearent she had not only style and class, but that this was her calling. She really enjoys what she does and it shows in her work. And to top it off the package I invested in was very affordable. I would have paid double what I paid for less than half of her talent. The only thing I regret is that I did not use her for videography. I strongly recommend Solaris Photography for your big day!!!!

Sent on 02/24/2009

Liza · Married on 04/26/2008

We loved working with the photographers at Solaris!! They are very personable yet professional and created beautiful photos for us and our future children to enjoy and relive those special moments of our perfect day.I would highly recommend Solaris to anyone who wants affordable,beautiful wedding photos and the chance to work with such nice people!!!!

Sent on 03/03/2009
  • I

Ida · Married on 03/08/2008

Was very pleased with the life time of memories she gave us. The photos turned out beautiful. Ive recommended her to My new sister in law and will recommend her to anyone I know in the future.

Sent on 02/26/2009

Briana · Married on 07/01/2017

Loved every minute getting to work with Lupita and her husband! They are so fun, organized, and professional. I will definitely be contacting them for further pictures such as family, baby, etc. Our wedding pictures are GORGEOUS and are constantly getting compliments. Love them!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/15/2010

Lupita was absolutely incredible! She made us feel very at ease during the photos and we were totally able to relax and have fun. I haven't gotten the official prints back but from what she let us preview, the pics are AMAZING! During the planning process, she was very responsive and helpful at making suggestions.

Sent on 05/18/2010

Lisette · Married on 05/09/2009

We couldn't be more pleased with the way our photos and video came out. Lupita and Gerardo made us feel very comfortable. I think they had just as much fun as we did that day. We would highly recommend them to our friends and family. For a bride who is extremely camera shy, Lupita really made me feel comfortable. They made sure every part of our wedding was captured. We now have wonderful memories to cherish.

Lisette and Jessie

Sent on 10/21/2009

Sarah · Married on 04/09/2009

My husband and I used Solaris Photography for our April 9 wedding. We couldn't be happier! From our initial meeting to the follow-ups after the wedding, Lupita was humorous, professional, and helpful. She provided exactly the amount of direction we needed in order for our pictures to turn out beautifully, and was inconspicuous throughout the ceremony. She took some of the most amazing pictures and included all our guests in a number of the photos. She was great! She also wasn't pushy. We had a gorgeous moon the night of our wedding, and rather than pulling us away from our friends in the middle of the reception (as we've been told some photographers do), she came up and asked us to join her outside when we had a moment so that she could get some night shots-which turned out SO well!
    We used Solaris for our engagement and wedding photos, and plan to contact her once we have kids for their portraits. We would unequivocally recommend her to anyone at all. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/10/2009

Jonelle · Married on 03/13/2009

I couldn't have picked a better photographer for my special day! She was always on time for every appt, treated my husband and I with respect, always had a smile on her face, and made my wedding absolutely perfect! She provided us with the best services and our rates were very decent especially for all the things we received in our package. Lupita was very professional and her husband was also a great help and made everything come together perfectly. I would highly recommend Solaris Photography to any future bride who wants a fun, spunky, amazing photographer for their unforgettable day!!

Sent on 06/11/2009

Maria · Married on 06/07/2008

We would highly recommend the services of Solaris Photography! We really enjoyed working with Lupita and everyone on her team involved in making our wedding day memorable. Thanks for the wonderful memories that you have captured for us!

Sent on 02/21/2009