139 Reviews for Solaris Mood

55 Solaris Mood Reviews

I brought Solaris in as one of my vendors to provide white draping. The service and flexibility of Lisa, Effi & the setup team was fantastic! I am excited to continue working with them in the future!

Profile Picture Justin, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Everything was exactly as ordered -very easy to work with

Profile Picture Sara, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely amazing service! They went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Solaris Mood to everyone looking for beautiful decor. My wedding was magical, and they're decor helped transform the space into a perfect setting for our reception. The staff was exceptional!

Profile Picture Drew, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

They were amazing! Very easy to work with and very understanding. I was a bit stressed because I was the main person planning my wedding, but Lisa , Karen , and Efe were all very positive and accommodating the whole time. I had such a great experience with this company. Everything was great, meeting them, any changes we had to make along the way, the day of , and even the breakdown. They're customer service and care was fantastic. I feel thankful to have had them as one of the vendors. Thank you Solaris Mood ! shout out to Lisa for going the extra mile at the last minute. Thank you

Profile Picture Skyler, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The staff was very supportive, friendly and helpful from start to finish!! We can't wait to be able to use their service again in the future.

Profile Picture Deandra, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lisa and team have been excellent! The care and focus they have given in planning and choosing the right combination of lighting and other services for a fantastic wedding event were exemplary! I honestly felt that they deeply cared about ensuring that each and every detail in the selection and execution was flawless! And it was flawless, indeed! Thank you Lisa and Team!!!! We are a family of happy customers!

Profile Picture F., 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I loved everything about Solaris Mood. They exceeded my expectations. They were very professional and attentive to me during the entire process. Lisa, Karen and the entire staff were amazing. I would recommend Solaris Mood to everyone. Because of them, my wedding was FABULOUS!

Profile Picture Tiffanie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The team at Solaris Mood did a marvelous job at our wedding venue at Signature Grand. We couldn't even believe it !! It was grandiose and our wedding is still the talk of the year. From the lightening to the dance floor, the DJ booth, our sweet heart table , everything was beyond splendid. Karen and Shira worked around our schedule and budget, they guided us with our event decorating and were really honest. We couldn't ask for any better.Thank you again to the Team from Ben and Keke.

Profile Picture Ketura, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Travel

From start to finish the experience with Solar Mood was amazing. They made it very easy to select the right lighting For our event . The room looked amazing and we received rave reviews for our venue lighting. The company provides a lighting person there all night to make sure everything went off without a hitch. I would absolutely recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Jim, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We used Solaris Mood for our wedding. They provided uplighting, pipe and draping, dance floor. We specifically worked with Karen. She was beyond amazing and she came from out of town. She was by far the best vendor we used and she was not local. I had read on a wedding blog not to be afraid of looking outside your zip code so I started googling when I did not feel that the people/services in my zip code were understanding my vision/able to provide all my needs in one stop. I am BLESSED to have come across this company. They were EASY to work with, stayed within my budget, communication was GREAT ( that is super important considering a lot of vendors seem to wait till the last minute taking up time on you precious once in lifetime weekend) but they did not. They were on time, went above and beyond, and they really transformed my wedding into my dream. Karen was sweet from day one and that carried through the wedding day and after. We are so thankful to have been able to work with them. If you like great work, great communication, and overall great people call this vendor!

Profile Picture Jael, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Solaris did a phenomenal job at our wedding. We had them do lighting for us and they had a lighting technician stay all night to change the colors throughout the room. I wanted a romantic feel in the room and they gave me exactly what I was looking for.
Excellent vendor. Great communication. Helpful. Professional. Punctual. I highly recommend Solaris.

Profile Picture henjorie , 7/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

DJ Efi and drummer Mandy SAVED our wedding. Not only was the lighting BEAUTIFUL, but DJ's music choices and Mandy's electric and entertaining personality are what made our wedding a success. Not only do my fiancé and I come from 2 different cultures, about 80% of our guests did not know each other. Everyone was convinced our wedding would be awkward, silent and uncomfortable. Because of the 2 men, by the end of the night we became one big happy (dancing) family. Our guests even started flirting with each other by the end of the night (hehe). THANK YOU SOLARIS from the bottom on our hearts. xoxo

Profile Picture User6042012, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

I got a white dance floor for Vizcaya for them and it was great and a good deal!!! Go with them for a dance floor! Communication was great!

Profile Picture Francesca, 11/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Solaris Mood did an amazing job at our weddjng. We rented the up lighting and the setup looked amazing. I had so many guests say that the lighting made the mood for the entire wedding. They even stayed for the entire event to change the lighting and make any movements. I would definitely refer this business to any of my friends!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Superb Vendor, on time , professional yet very personable , they stepped in and moved the entire wedding inside due to weather conditions two hours prior to the wedding, using the newest technology, great value, delivered above and beyond, Karen was awesome

Profile Picture User5434067, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

This company was one of the best choices. They made my wedding night a night to remember and everyone said how much fun they had and how upbeat the entrainment company was.

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Everyone at Solaris mood was wonderful to work with it and the drapery at my wedding looked spectacular !! I would highly recommend them for any event .

Profile Picture Loretta, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The staff at Solaris were the utmost professional and courteous. They did their very best to solve any issues that arose, and made sure that the look of the wedding was what we envisioned. I so happy that we utilized their services, and will surly use them again in the future.

Profile Picture ADC, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

music was amazing and the dance floor was always packed! such a great experience and helped make our wedding incredible!

Profile Picture samantha, 3/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Karen & Nicole are an absolute please to work with. The room looked beautiful beyond my expectations and the guests were complimenting through the entire night. I have more events coming up in the future and will be using them for ALL of them.

Thank you Solaris for all the hard work and professionalism.

Profile Picture Juliet, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Great vendor to work with! They were flexible and accommodating and very helpful.

Profile Picture User4722179, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Karen was magnificent and extremely helpful. The Decor was gorgeous.

Profile Picture User4615220, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The Solaris team was a pleasure to work with. They showed up on time and rocked the lighting and decor. They were very professional, knowledgeable and flexible to last minute adjustments. I can't wait to use them again.

Profile Picture User4529402, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Solaris Mood was exceptional from booking to the day of my wedding the service I received was top notch. My drapings and lighting were gorgeous. My guests all loved how romantic and beautiful the room was because of the effects of the lighting. If you need good customer service, experience and a great look for your wedding Solaris Mood is the company to work with!

Profile Picture Jheanelle, 10/26/14, 5 Reviews