Solare Wedding Photography Reviews

Solare Wedding Photography 3
Solare Wedding Photography 4

Deanna Caffrey · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Phenomenal!

If i could Nora 1 million stars, I would! She not only takes beautiful pictures, but was so kind, calming and fun the day of! She made the whole process feel simple from the very start - which is hard to do when it comes to wedding planning. Thank you Nora & the team at Solare!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Tabitha · Getting married on 07/11/2020

The packaged I picked came with one photographer. Nora was my photographer and she was awesome. She was really laid back, fun and exciting to work with. One thing I learned with Nora is that when she says one more picture hold your pose because you will hear click..click..click.. If she says one more pose you can forget it she will have you doing about 3 more poses. I loved that it was awesome. I had her for 4 hours and the main thing I loved is she never stopped snapping those pictures. Nora was awesome. Thanks so much Nora.

Sincerely,
    Tabitha & Brittney

Sent on 06/03/2012

Sarah LaPierre · Married on 09/07/2019

Best wedding experience

Nora was amazing from the start. She was flexible with my busy schedule and worked around it. During our engagement shoot, she made us feel relaxed and comfortable which really came through in the pictures. She captures you in such a natural way which really impressed me. She was wonderful at the wedding as well! She really knew how to get everyone’s attention during group shots, which is quite a task for my family! Nora and her crew made sure she captured every moment of our wedding. I am forever grateful to have such wonderful memories through these pictures.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Lucine · Married on 09/01/2019

Fun, easy-going, beautiful photography!

If you are looking for experienced, easy-going, and talented photographers…look no further! Solare Photography exceeded my expectations for my wedding photos. Nora and Katie captured the emotion and excitement throughout entire day and even provided our sneak-peak to us before we made it back from our honeymoon! They were professional and fun with our crazy families and bridal party while setting up our group pictures after the ceremony. The photos have a natural and soft touch and do not look like any effort was taken in editing them, which is something that stood out to me when comparing Solare with other photographers prior to my wedding.
    I wasn’t sure what to expect since my husband and I did not do an engagement photoshoot with Nora since we were living in 2 different cities leading up to the wedding. Nora assured me that she would guide us and set up the perfect scene for the photos while keeping it fun and light-hearted. And she did just that! One of the small things she did that stood out to me in getting a candid photo of me and my husband is that she asked him to look at me and share his favorite part of the day. It was simple yet got us laughing and smiling in a way that was more natural than if she had said look at each other and “act natural”.
    We can’t wait to share and print our beautiful wedding photos with our family and friends. Thank you Nora & Katie!

Solare Wedding Photography 5
    Sent on 10/01/2019

Victoria Reis · Married on 08/31/2019

Solare was one of the best parts to our day!

Our venue recommended Solare and we are very thankful for that. Cory was AMAZING and made us feel so comfortable. She was easy to communicate and captured everything we asked. We also had our engagement session with her and LOVED our photos. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Menashe Shapiro · Married on 06/12/2019

There When/How/As We Needed Them

Solare's team was perfect for the event. Not only did they accommodate our unique religious needs, but they were prompt and professional. And of course, the photos turned out great. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Amanda Marciano · Married on 06/07/2019

Wonderful!

Cory was absolutely wonderful! Her eye for capturing the perfect light was amazing and our pictures show it! My husband and I couldn't be more happy our experience with Solare Photography!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Heather · Married on 03/02/2019

Awesome experience!

Cory and her assistant photographer were such a pleasure to work with! I was so nervous about choosing a photographer, but Cory made us feel so comfortable from the first meeting and that carried throughout the whole experience. It was pretty snowy on our wedding day and I was worried that it would impact the pictures, but the snow effects came out amazing and we got so many good pictures! I would highly recommend Cory to anyone I know!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Hayley · Married on 10/12/2018

10.12.18 Wedding

From our very first meeting with Nora we knew we made the best decision in booking with Solare. Nora was professional and down to earth. At our initial meeting she brought samples of her work along with an album from our venue (Smith Barn). Immediately we felt very comfortable with Nora and knew we could trust her completely. Her personality was key to our decision in booking. Nora was also flexible with our schedule and commute. For our engagement shoot she gave us in between options, which resulted in gorgeous pictures at the Wayside Inn Gristmill. Throughout the shoot she was even climbing in bushes and laying in the grass to get the perfect shot! On the day of our wedding, Nora was on top of everything, from gathering family members, to shoot locations and timing . She made everything flow seamlessly (our family's can't rave enough about how stress free and comfortable they felt). Our pictures came out absolutely perfect. It would definitely be a mistake if you did not book her immediately.

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/29/2018

Best decision we made for our wedding!

We are so happy we booked Solare Wedding Photography for our engagement shoot and wedding!

Cory was nothing short of amazing throughout the entire process. She was so prompt and responsive plus we felt she went above and beyond time and time again. Because we live out of state, she even drove around on her own time scoping out some extra photo locations for us which just blew our mind that she did that with no questions asked.

If you’re looking for a photographer that’s super flexible, responsive, and truly cares about what you’re looking for in your wedding photos then book Cory from Solare! You won’t be disappointed!

Oh, and did I mention the quality of our photos are phenomenal and we felt the price was very reasonable for the quality and service we got!

Just book them! :)

Sent on 12/08/2018

Kendra Burke · Married on 09/22/2018

Such a great experience

Solare Wedding Photography was so amazing to work with! Cory and Perri shot our wedding and got every last detail. They made sure we got all of the photos we wanted and reminded us throughout the night of pictures we wanted to take. They made all of us feel comfortable in front of the camera and did an amazing job of capturing the entire day and all of our guests that were there. HIGHLY recommend Solare for anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2018

Blew me away!

I was so impressed on my wedding day! I had Nora as my main shooter and also hired a second shooter through Solare which I highly recommend for all those different angle shots! Nora and team was such a breeze to work with, every type A brides dream! Nora was climbing through bushes and going into the woods to get the most GORGEOUS shots! I gave Nora examples of what sort of photos/theme I was going for and she executed it perfectly! A great way to see what type of photos you like is to check out their Facebook/Instagram page. They have hundreds of photos that are all so unique and beautiful!
    My wedding party and family still rave about the great work Solare did! I also really appreciated at the end of the night before they left Nora came up to me and asked if there were anymore “special” photos I would like. I was able to get some great shots with my grandparents during that time and I am so thankful for that! Thank you Solare Wedding Photography for being so wonderful, I will continue to recommend you to all the brides-to-be!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2018

We worked with Jess and Corey and have 0 regrets! These two are fantastic! I have worked with a decent amount of photographers throughout the years and have never felt more comfortable in front of the camera as I did with them. Both have a creative, professional and fun approach to what they do and I am just over the moon with the over all resaults of my experience with them.

Solare Wedding Photography 6
    Solare Wedding Photography 7
    Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

Best photographer ever!

I can’t say enough great things about Nora and Katie. They were absolutely amazing!! We fell in love with Nora’s work through several of our friends weddings. Nora came HIGHLY recommend and we knew we needed to have her the second we met her. Leading up to the wedding, she was very responsive and worked with meeting around our crazy schedule.
    Nore and Katie were more than just photographers on the day of the wedding...they did it all! They were the absolute dream team! Nora had every tool you could possibly think of and anything I needed, they did it! It was about 95 degrees the day of the wedding and any time we took a break, Katie was right there with a fan and some water. They went above, beyond and back around!
    Both Nora and Katie were so kind, calm and funny!! They were worth every single penny!! I could not believe how affordable they were. They are better than all of the photographers I was looking at and had much better deals. The best thing we did was hire them!!
    If you are going to splurge on anything, splurge on your photographer!!! You will not be disappointed with Solare!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Kristen Morrissey · Married on 08/11/2018

Beautiful pictures, awesome photographer!

Nora was one of the best decisions I could've made about my wedding. She really captured the love my husband and I have for each other, and suggested a last minute first look which was exactly what we needed to calm our nerves! Even though it was a gloomy, rainy day, you would never be able to tell from the pictures! They came out beautifully and bright!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Kerri · Married on 07/28/2018

Nora from Solare was fabulous to work with. We had our engagement session with her first, and she kept us laughing and comfortable the whole time. Our wedding was on 7.28.2018, and she did not disappoint. She was very prepared, and professional. She answered any questions and helped with everything on our day. Katie was amazing also! They both made us feel so comfortable. We cannot wait to see our wedding pictures!
    Kerri & Mark

Sent on 08/03/2018

Kathryn · Married on 06/30/2018

Nora is amazing at what she does! Solare is responsive, professional, and they produce the most perfect photographs! I'm still in awe of the photographs we received from our wedding day! They have me reliving the BEST. DAY. EVER. over and over again! If you are looking for a photographer - look no further!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Vivian · Married on 06/23/2018

Cory was fantastic! I booked her without even meeting her - we met for the first time on my wedding day. She was funny, professional, and good-natured. We got great photos from her and her second shooter, including some amazing photos in the rain. She also worked with us to create a package within our budget, which I really appreciated. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Mike · Married on 05/25/2018

Cory and Katie were great! They were friendly with everyone and worked well together. They took a lot of care in getting some amazing shots and the photos turned out awesome. They dealt with all kinds of last minute hiccups (dress issues, weather issues) and still managed to help us get through the day with some great photos. Cory especially was great to work with during our engagement shoot and everything came out just as we wanted. I couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Carolyn · Married on 04/28/2018

Nora from Solare Photography did an amazing job capturing our wedding day!!! It was important to me to have a photographer who excelled at taking both posed portraits and the special moments of the day. Nora’s work immediately stood out to me because her photos were natural and beautiful (and not overly edited). Not only that, she was reasonably priced and willing to meet me after working hours to discuss my wedding day photography hopes even before I hired her. She even accommodated our laundry list of requests (ie being able to extend last minute if we wanted, providing us with the whole final collection, shooting bridal portraits quickly before my husband declared he could “take no more”) and the day of she was professional and efficient. However, it was the final photos that she sent to us that made us overjoyed! She captured all of our special moments, and I can’t thank her enough for having wonderful shots of everyone’s emotion during our ceremony or joy as we listened to speeches and had our first dance. I had told her nature was a big part of our lives, and despite it being an early spring day with few leaves on the trees, she managed to take photos of us together that truly highlighted the blooms that were available. Nora’s photography is gorgeous and I can’t recommend her more highly!!! One of my bridesmaids is getting married on Long Island and upon seeing the photos said, “If only I had waited to hire my photographer, I would have paid Nora any travel fee to come me. You photos are so beautiful!!!” Thank you Nora and Solare photography!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Alana · Married on 10/20/2017

Nora was wonderful to work with! She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She has a great eye for what will look great in a photo and in a background. I sent a long list of must haves for the wedding, and she had it up on her phone the whole time we were taking pictures. Her assistant, Katie, was wonderful, as well!! We can't wait to see our photos and know they will be perfect!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/14/2017

Nora is the BEST!! I chose Nora because she was the photographer at my best friend's wedding, and my best friend chose her because she was the photographer at two other weddings she had attended. Nora is so fun to work with, and her pictures are stunning! We loved her so much, we flew her all the way down to Atlanta to photograph our wedding!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/30/2017

Nora and Katie were fantastic! We initially met with Nora over a year before our wedding, and decided to hire her immediately after seeing samples of her work. Many photographers out there get a little too fancy or "artistic" with a lot of their shots and we liked that Nora's samples were so clean, sharp, and timeless. We did an engagement session with Nora before the wedding and the pictures came out great - she had also suggested a few different places we could go for the engagement shoot, which was helpful since we had recently moved to the area. She was organized before the wedding with a very thorough questionnaire detailing our wedding day timeline, family members' names, and special pictures we wanted. On our wedding day, she and her second shooter Katie were right on time and got right to work snapping getting ready pictures. It was cold and drizzly on our wedding day, so we ended up moving our first look and ceremony indoors. Nora and Katie had to find a new spot for our first look, and they found the perfect location and got it all set up in about 10 minutes! We decided to risk outdoor pictures before the wedding since the rain had stopped, and I cannot stress enough how wonderful Nora and Katie were in this situation! They showed us how to hold my dress up so it wouldn't get wet and muddy before the ceremony, held an umbrella over me for every second that pictures weren't being taken, and Katie even wrapped a jacket around me and rubbed my shoulders to try to keep me warm between pictures since my dress strapless was strapless and I was freezing! The pictures came out so good and were delivered to us 6 weeks after our wedding, just as promised! We love that the pictures are sent digitally, and we can print what we want in the sizes that we want instead of pre-paying for a certain number of set sizes. We also love that Solare provides a pared down number of images instead of all of the raw pictures - we don't need to sift through 10 copies of the same pict

Sent on 11/30/2017

Perri · Married on 09/30/2017

Cory did such an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. As a wedding photographer myself, I am picky about photographers, and Cory exceeded expectations. My wife and I are not the most comfortable in front of the camera and had never had professional photos taken before our engagement photos. Cory made everything feel very natural and if anything felt awkward, she changed our pose to make it fit with who we are. Throughout the planning process, Cory was very patient with me and all of the particulars I wanted. On our wedding day, she was timely and professional, and handled my crazy family and their group photos with so much patience and tact. She has an amazing eye for the most beautiful shots that we are going to treasure forever. We would highly recommend Cory to anyone!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Hilary · Married on 09/29/2017

Nora and Jess were amazing! I absolutely loved our engagement photos and seeing our wedding photo preview, we're in love! They were both super patient with our wedding party. I loved how Nora would pull us aside to show us some of the pictures she had taken. Nora checked in with my husband and I all night to see if we needed anything. I highly recommend Solare Wedding Photography! Thank you Nora!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017