Solare Wedding Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Tabitha Getting married on 03/19/2022
    The packaged I picked came with one photographer. Nora was my photographer and she was awesome. She was really laid back, fun and exciting to work with. One thing I learned with Nora is that when she says one more picture hold your pose because you will hear click..click..click.. If she says one more pose you can forget it she will have you doing about 3 more poses. I loved that it was awesome. I had her for 4 hours and the main thing I loved is she never stopped snapping those pictures. Nora was awesome. Thanks so much Nora.

Sincerely,
    Tabitha & Brittney
    Mikayla C. Married on 06/12/2021

Simply breathtaking work

Solare was a pleasure to work with and was sure to capture every detail of our special day. They were so friendly and true professionals. The results were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They have a creative eye that will turn your wedding photos into a work of art. I would HIGHLY recommend!
  • Johanna
    Johanna S. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing!! Cory is truly incredible!

Cory is THE BEST!!!! I was SO nervous about getting my pictures taken all day, but Cory made it a complete breeze. Our engagement photos came out amazing, Cory knows exactly how to position you without making anything look "pose-y" or cheesy. She's very responsive, I could text or call her whenever and she always got back to me quickly. Cory was super flexible and gave us so many options for our shoot, spending time researching locations and helping us decide on the best spots. I loved how every single photo came out! I would recommend Solare a million times over, THANK YOU CORY!!!!
  • James
    James R. Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I decided to hire Solare Wedding Photography when we were originally going to be married at the Smith Barn (back in May) because they knew all the great spots for pictures and their Instagram/Facebook are just honestly stunning. Well, due to COVID, the Smith Barn wasn't able to happen HOWEVER we were able to plan a backyard wedding in 8 weeks and Cory seriously delivered! She was absolutely amazing day of - from dealing with my lack of ability to complete sentences and my crazy disorganized house, to directing us where we needed to be and when, to driving down to a barn at the end of the street and trying new + fun things, she was just amazing and supportive! The sneak peak is so incredibly beautiful, 110% recommend!
  • Jessica
    Jessica O. Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing Wedding Photography

I hired Solare Wedding Photography for my wedding originally planned for August 2020. When we had to reschedule due to COVID, Nora was very responsive and accommodating. We had the honor of having her and her team shoot our wedding on 5/22/21. I am so impressed with how easy and kind they were to work with. They made us feel so relaxed and comfortable the entire day. Though I haven't received the full reel of photos yet, Nora showed me a few sneak peaks and I am speechless. They look like they are straight out of a magazine! I have no doubt the rest of the photos will be just as fantastic. On top of her great team and great photography skills, she really let us enjoy our day uninterrupted. She captured us and our guests as we carried throughout our day in true, natural celebration rather than a string of posed photos. It was a joy to work with Solare Photography and I could not recommend them more highly! Thank you for capturing our day in such beautiful, unique memories that I know we will cherish forever!
    Deanna C. Married on 09/06/2020

Phenomenal!

If i could Nora 1 million stars, I would! She not only takes beautiful pictures, but was so kind, calming and fun the day of! She made the whole process feel simple from the very start - which is hard to do when it comes to wedding planning. Thank you Nora & the team at Solare!
    Holly B. Married on 08/28/2020

Solare Photography is Amazing!

Solare Wedding Photography is great! Cory is a very sweet person and has been a pleasure to work with up to this point. Unfortunately, our wedding was postponed to next summer, due to COVID-19. Throughout this very stressful process, Cory was super patient, kind, and understanding. We cannot wait for her to capture our beautiful day. When looking for wedding photographers, we wanted someone who was understanding of our needs and who had a keen eye for detail – after meeting with Cory, we knew she was going to be our photographer. Her photos are nothing but amazing and eye catching and we love the colors and angles she uses in her photos. We cannot wait for our wedding next year and to see our photos! Thank you up to this point, Cory! We really appreciate your kindness and patience. I will leave another review next year, which I know will be an amazing one.
    Alex H. Married on 08/01/2020

Highly Recommend! Incredible Photographer

Solare Photography is excellent! I would definitely give them more than 5 stars. Cory is WONDERFUL and I couldn't have dreamed of a better experience! She made the process so smooth and easy, and was great at communicating. You could call and text her and she was always very responsive and helpful! She not only focused on capturing the memories and pictures that we wanted, but she also has her own creative flare and freestyles the most amazing pictures. She's creative, fun, and talented and was very accommodating to everything that we wanted to make our wedding day extra special. Well worth the money! We also got our pictures back in a very timely fashion which was exciting. Highly recommend!!!! :)
    Sabrina C. Married on 07/09/2020

Incredible! Nora was amazing

Nora was absolutely amazing and Katie was awesome! From engagement photos to changing our wedding date due to COVID, Nora was outstanding and relieved so much of our stress.
    Nina B. Married on 06/06/2020

Talented, creative, flexible!!

The moment we met Cory we immediately felt comfortable and after seeing her work we knew we had to book her for our 6/6/20 wedding. We bought the package with the engagement shoot (highly recommend). Cory has such an artistic eye and really makes your "vision" come to life. She did our shoot in the seaport in downtown Boston. She knows the best spots, the best angles, you name it. ALL of our engagement photos came out absolutely perfect.

Fast forward to March 2020 and we were hit with a major dilemma. Do we reschedule? Do we cancel altogether? Cory was so flexible, understanding, and really was a listening ear in a time of utter turmoil for us. She stood by our side when we postponed to August 2020 and when we had to cancel everything altogether and decided to hold an intimate backyard ceremony on our original date.

Fast forward to June 6, 2020. We got married in our BIL & SIL backyard. We were originally supposed to get married at the beautiful Gardens at Elm Bank in Wellesley, MA, so we were definitely a little bummed about that. Looking at the photos...you couldn't even tell we were just in a backyard. The photos were just stunning. Somehow Cory made their backyard feel like an enchanted forest and so, so special. She truly is such a natural and captured all of the important moments from the wedding. She is so talented, we can't recommend her enough.
  • Kari
    Kari Married on 05/30/2020

Photography was our most important vendor, and Solare delivered!

We are one of the many couples whose original wedding plans were derailed by Covid, so we ended up having Nora photograph both our elopement on our original wedding date and our wedding celebration with friends and family a year later.

I’m a photographer myself, so I knew selecting a photographer for our wedding was going to be one of the most challenging parts of wedding planning. I contacted fifteen different photographers (and compared many more) before choosing Solare. Once we met Nora in person, we knew she’d be a perfect fit for our event.

Nora was very easy to work with, professional but relaxed, and made us feel at ease being photographed. Communication before and during our events was always timely and clear, and we received our final gallery well within the timeframe provided. Overall, I’m really happy with how our images came out. The quality of the photographs is just what I was looking for – true to life colors, crisp details, and a variety of different types of images including more candid and creative shots and not just all posed portraits. There are some shots we didn’t get that I wish we had, but I think that’s on par for how a real wedding goes, unless you want to stop the action and repose and reshoot every moment.

I found Solare’s wedding packages to be a solid value – I think less expensive, less experienced photographers would not have had the professionalism that Nora and her team did, and other photographers who had a similar quality of work and authentic processing and shooting style cost a similar amount or significantly more. In addition, I am so appreciative of Nora’s flexibility in shooting both events for us so even though our wedding didn’t turn out the way we hoped, we didn’t feel like we missed out on having beautiful photos of each of those days, which were each special for their own reasons.

I would absolutely recommend Solare Wedding Photography to other couples looking to capture beautiful, authentic images of their big day!
    Becca C. Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing Customer Service!!

I would recommend to anyone!! Their accommodations are wonderful and their customer service was great.
    Amanda P. Married on 05/06/2020

Couldn't ask for a better photographer!

Before we were even engaged, we had fallen in love with Solare’s photography style so they were one of our easiest vendor decisions.
    Cory took our engagement photos at Higgins Gardens at WPI, our alma mater. Though she had never shot there before, the pictures came out amazing and she really made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She stayed with us for over an hour and provided us with plenty of poses but also encouraged us to offer up our own ideas.

In April 2020, we made the decision to postpone our big celebration and get married in a small ceremony on our original date. Cory was so flexible and helpful through the whole ordeal even as we changed our plans multiple times.

On June 5, 2020 we had our “minimony” in Pierce Park. Cory was amazing; she was so unobtrusive but captured so many beautiful photos! She really went above and beyond, chasing off interlopers in the public park and crawling through bushes to get the perfect shot.

She turned around our photos very quickly and even sent us a few sneak peeks to post on social media the day after the wedding. Cory is so personable and easy to work with and our photos are gorgeous - they perfectly capture our day. We can’t recommend her highly enough and can’t wait to work with her again next year at our big celebration!
  • Maria
    Maria F. Married on 02/22/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Nora and her team are absolutely amazing! From the very beginning they made us feel like part of their family and were so caring through the whole process. The day of our wedding went perfectly with Nora and her team guiding us effortlessly through getting ready, individual, wedding party and family photos. Their creativity and experience showed as they helped us pose and get amazing, artful and loving photos that perfectly captured our day. We can't say enough about their professionalism and quality of work! 110% recommend!
    Sarah L. Married on 09/07/2019

Best wedding experience

Nora was amazing from the start. She was flexible with my busy schedule and worked around it. During our engagement shoot, she made us feel relaxed and comfortable which really came through in the pictures. She captures you in such a natural way which really impressed me. She was wonderful at the wedding as well! She really knew how to get everyone’s attention during group shots, which is quite a task for my family! Nora and her crew made sure she captured every moment of our wedding. I am forever grateful to have such wonderful memories through these pictures.
    Lucine Married on 09/01/2019

Fun, easy-going, beautiful photography!

If you are looking for experienced, easy-going, and talented photographers…look no further! Solare Photography exceeded my expectations for my wedding photos. Nora and Katie captured the emotion and excitement throughout entire day and even provided our sneak-peak to us before we made it back from our honeymoon! They were professional and fun with our crazy families and bridal party while setting up our group pictures after the ceremony. The photos have a natural and soft touch and do not look like any effort was taken in editing them, which is something that stood out to me when comparing Solare with other photographers prior to my wedding.
    I wasn’t sure what to expect since my husband and I did not do an engagement photoshoot with Nora since we were living in 2 different cities leading up to the wedding. Nora assured me that she would guide us and set up the perfect scene for the photos while keeping it fun and light-hearted. And she did just that! One of the small things she did that stood out to me in getting a candid photo of me and my husband is that she asked him to look at me and share his favorite part of the day. It was simple yet got us laughing and smiling in a way that was more natural than if she had said look at each other and “act natural”.
    We can’t wait to share and print our beautiful wedding photos with our family and friends. Thank you Nora & Katie!
  • Victoria
    Victoria R. Married on 08/31/2019

Solare was one of the best parts to our day!

Our venue recommended Solare and we are very thankful for that. Cory was AMAZING and made us feel so comfortable. She was easy to communicate and captured everything we asked. We also had our engagement session with her and LOVED our photos. Highly recommend.
    Menashe S. Married on 06/12/2019

There When/How/As We Needed Them

Solare's team was perfect for the event. Not only did they accommodate our unique religious needs, but they were prompt and professional. And of course, the photos turned out great. Highly recommend!
    Amanda M. Married on 06/07/2019

Wonderful!

Cory was absolutely wonderful! Her eye for capturing the perfect light was amazing and our pictures show it! My husband and I couldn't be more happy our experience with Solare Photography!
    Heather Married on 03/02/2019

Awesome experience!

Cory and her assistant photographer were such a pleasure to work with! I was so nervous about choosing a photographer, but Cory made us feel so comfortable from the first meeting and that carried throughout the whole experience. It was pretty snowy on our wedding day and I was worried that it would impact the pictures, but the snow effects came out amazing and we got so many good pictures! I would highly recommend Cory to anyone I know!
    Hayley Married on 10/12/2018

10.12.18 Wedding

From our very first meeting with Nora we knew we made the best decision in booking with Solare. Nora was professional and down to earth. At our initial meeting she brought samples of her work along with an album from our venue (Smith Barn). Immediately we felt very comfortable with Nora and knew we could trust her completely. Her personality was key to our decision in booking. Nora was also flexible with our schedule and commute. For our engagement shoot she gave us in between options, which resulted in gorgeous pictures at the Wayside Inn Gristmill. Throughout the shoot she was even climbing in bushes and laying in the grass to get the perfect shot! On the day of our wedding, Nora was on top of everything, from gathering family members, to shoot locations and timing . She made everything flow seamlessly (our family's can't rave enough about how stress free and comfortable they felt). Our pictures came out absolutely perfect. It would definitely be a mistake if you did not book her immediately.
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 09/29/2018

Best decision we made for our wedding!

We are so happy we booked Solare Wedding Photography for our engagement shoot and wedding!

Cory was nothing short of amazing throughout the entire process. She was so prompt and responsive plus we felt she went above and beyond time and time again. Because we live out of state, she even drove around on her own time scoping out some extra photo locations for us which just blew our mind that she did that with no questions asked.

If you’re looking for a photographer that’s super flexible, responsive, and truly cares about what you’re looking for in your wedding photos then book Cory from Solare! You won’t be disappointed!

Oh, and did I mention the quality of our photos are phenomenal and we felt the price was very reasonable for the quality and service we got!

Just book them! :)
    Kendra B. Married on 09/22/2018

Such a great experience

Solare Wedding Photography was so amazing to work with! Cory and Perri shot our wedding and got every last detail. They made sure we got all of the photos we wanted and reminded us throughout the night of pictures we wanted to take. They made all of us feel comfortable in front of the camera and did an amazing job of capturing the entire day and all of our guests that were there. HIGHLY recommend Solare for anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!
    Danielle Married on 09/08/2018

Blew me away!

I was so impressed on my wedding day! I had Nora as my main shooter and also hired a second shooter through Solare which I highly recommend for all those different angle shots! Nora and team was such a breeze to work with, every type A brides dream! Nora was climbing through bushes and going into the woods to get the most GORGEOUS shots! I gave Nora examples of what sort of photos/theme I was going for and she executed it perfectly! A great way to see what type of photos you like is to check out their Facebook/Instagram page. They have hundreds of photos that are all so unique and beautiful!
    My wedding party and family still rave about the great work Solare did! I also really appreciated at the end of the night before they left Nora came up to me and asked if there were anymore “special” photos I would like. I was able to get some great shots with my grandparents during that time and I am so thankful for that! Thank you Solare Wedding Photography for being so wonderful, I will continue to recommend you to all the brides-to-be!
    Nicole Married on 09/07/2018
    We worked with Jess and Corey and have 0 regrets! These two are fantastic! I have worked with a decent amount of photographers throughout the years and have never felt more comfortable in front of the camera as I did with them. Both have a creative, professional and fun approach to what they do and I am just over the moon with the over all resaults of my experience with them.