Sol Beautiful Makeup & Style Reviews

26 | Jacksonville, FL

26 Reviews for Sol Beautiful Makeup & Style

• Maria

Maria Martins · Getting married on 03/01/2022

Outstanding quality and GORGEOUS final result

How do I even start. Sol is the best. If you've been looking, hey girl, you've found!
    Sol did my make up and hair for my elopement, I have never had professional make up done before and didn't know what to expect, she walked me through several options and explained every step of the way. I was so comfortable as we talked I felt like we've been friends for years.
    No surprise when I say I looked my best that day. She understood my skin type and my facial structure and put together the look of my dreams!! Besides the amazing work her set up is so neat, everything clean and high quality.
    I look forward to the day I can get dolled up by Sol Beautiful again!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Kristel · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful Makeup/Hair Artist

My wedding day could not have been as perfect as it was without Sol. She made me feel comfortable in my own skin and did my make up wonderfully well. She made sure I loved every part of my make up and she was very friendly and professional. Definitely recommend her to everyone who needs a makeup/hair artist!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Richards · Married on 10/12/2019

My wedding day!

Sol and her team did a AMAZING job on our hair and makeup for my big day. I would recommend her to anyone over and over again! She was so flexible with our continuous changes of adding/ taking off people for services and she worked so fast, showed up on time and made everyone’s dream look come to a reality! She is reliable and will go out of her way to make sure everything is set and prepared for the day of. Honestly, I’m very picky when it comes to how my hair/ makeup is done and of course being the bride, I wanted everything to be perfect! When I saw what Sol did, I almost couldn’t believe it! 10/10 recommend for anyone’s special day! Y’all won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Rylan · Married on 10/11/2019

I felt like a beautiful bride!

Solange was absolutely amazing. She was such a huge help to me- even with calming my nerves about the big day. She did makeup that suited my face and my personality and it was beautiful. My hair was just the way I wanted it, and was done nicely. She is just the sweetest!
    Thank you so very much Sol!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Abigail

Abigail Jergenson · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommend!

Sol was absolutely fabulous. She has excellent communication skills which made planning very easy. She did an amazing job on my hair (and my 3 other bridesmaids hair). In addition, I had never had my make-up professionally done before and was very reluctant. However having it done, I would highly recommend doing it... my make-up looked and stayed flawless throughout the entire day (even in the blaring sun). She made me feel like a beach bride goddess!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Justine · Married on 09/14/2019

She’s the best!!!

Sol was absolutely wonderful. I truly cannot say enough good things about her. She did my hair and makeup and did an AMAZING job! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. My bridesmaids also loved Sol and thought that she did a great job. But on top of that, she is so sweet and genuine. She truly cares about her brides and wants their day to be perfect. She goes the extra mile to make sure her brides are happy. And her prices are very fair, especially compared to other hair/makeup artists. You will not regret using Sol for your hair/makeup!!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Katie K · Married on 09/07/2019

Definitely recommend

She was amazing! I loved what she did. She made my bridesmaids and mother’s of the groom and bride feel comfortable and beautiful!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Valeria

Valeria Sordi · Married on 09/04/2019

She’s great!

I had my makeup done for my maternity photo session. Everything went smoothly, from making an appointment to having my makeup done, she was there right on time and was really kind and patient with my choices!
    Loved my make up! it turned out perfect!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Aleisa Seume · Married on 08/14/2019

I’ve never felt that beautiful.

Sol did an amazing job with my hair and make up! I honestly had no idea how I really wanted to look for my beach wedding. I was very stressed and the first thing Sol did, was to make me relax. She had great recommendations about the perfect beach wedding look and still left every single decision up to me. She gave me the comfortable feeling to mention anything I didn’t like, and she did not hesitate to change whatever I wanted. I trusted her completely and she made me look as beautiful as I’ve never been! Great choice. I would do it again any time.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Darden · Married on 07/27/2019

Sol Beautiful Makeup and Style

Sol was absolutely precious! Not only was she sweet, super accommodating, professional, but insanely talented! Myself and all 3 other girls absolutely adored her! Thank you for making my day beautiful!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Alyssa Lofay · Married on 07/20/2019

Bride wedding makeup

Solange was so sweet! She was so calm and relatable from the first time we met. She does such an amazing job on makeup. She was the only makeup artist that would accommodate me and my situation. Solange was very gentle when applying my makeup. She was early when arriving to my home on my wedding day. Your makeup is what helps you looked put together on such a special occasion and she mastered my image. (Which I wasn’t even sure what I wanted) Solange is so respectful, affordable and so kind. I would recommend for her to do makeup for any special event.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Vigilotti · Married on 06/15/2019

Sol beautiful

Sol was so sweet to work with my daughter and I had such a wonderful experience . Her makeup is stunning she listened to what we wanted and enhanced our natural look we felt so beautiful. Her hairstyling was so perfect for what each of us wanted. She has great skills and techniques, very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Kathryn · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderfully perfect!

The whole experience was flawless. I showed pictures of what I wanted and Sol definitely did that and more! She’s great to work with and really cares about her clients and making sure the bride is happy. Sol is a sweet person and made me feel at ease through this crazy wedding process!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Chelsea · Married on 05/11/2019

Fabulous makeup artist

Sol was great! I highly recommend her for any event. She was able to cover my blemishes and still provide a natural yet polished look. Any questions or changes we wanted, she quickly provided answers and other options. She is very capable when it comes to various skin tones/shades. Well worth the money!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer D. · Married on 05/10/2019

Gorgeous Hair and Makeup

While looking for a hair and makeup artist for my boyfriend's Army Ball, I found Sol Beautiful on Wedding Wire. I was impressed with Sol's work online and decided to contact her. She was available, responsive, flexible and had reasonable prices. She came to my home and set up her portable studio. She was also open to any ideas and changes that I had to my hair and makeup. She completed a high up-do, makeup with lashes and ensured that everything was in place. She did a gorgeous job and most important, my boyfriend loved it! I highly recommend her for hair and makeup services. I hope to book her again soon. Thanks, Sol! :)

Sent on 05/22/2019

Valerie Ann · Married on 05/04/2019

Above and beyond

Where do I even begin! Sol was absolutely amazing to work with for my wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for me and my girls for my wedding. Sol is the kindest person ever and is extremely passionate about her work. While getting ready for the wedding, she made the entire atmosphere very calm and comfortable. Along with doing my hair and make-up, she also my bridesmaids make-up. The final results were absolutely stunning. Sol made me feel beautiful during the trials but made me feel like a true princess during the wedding.

I have been very fortunate and blessed to be able to work with Sol. I met her in March of 2018, to do the hair and make up trial for my wedding that September. Unfortunately, that wedding had to be rescheduled because of weather related issues, and Sol was extremely supportive and understanding with the situation and was able to be reschedule to be available for our new wedding day. She was amazing and I believe every bride looking for a makeup artist and hair styles should schedule with Sol, she will take care of you!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Sarah Green · Married on 04/19/2019

Wonderful Experience

Sol was a wonderful person to work with for my Wedding Day! She's very professional, flexible and she also made me feel comfortable. I felt absolutely stunning on my big day and so did my mother and MOH! I would definitely recommend Sol! :)

Sent on 05/02/2019

Peter Gong · Married on 04/13/2019

Strongly recommend SolBeautiful for hair/makeup!!!

Highly recommended!! Very professional and friendly. My wife's makeup/hair was perfect. She loved everything about it.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Aubrey · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding Make Up

Sol is INCREDIBLE! She has done my make up for a few different occasions and I am happy with the results every time! She is very personable and makes you feel super comfortable during your time with her. I will continue to book with her for all my make up needs!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Cayla

Cayla · Married on 10/28/2018

Bridal Hair

Sol is AMAZING. She first did my hair during my bridal trial, which was so good BUT I ended up changing how I wanted my hair done...two days before the wedding. I texted her to see if it would be possible to change it and she was MORE than accommodating - she even brought different supplies to make it exactly how I wanted. I wanted my hair to look loose, but feel firm (sounds complicated), but she made it work and it was seriously perfect. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Katie · Married on 10/27/2018

She was my Savior!

Calm, cool, and professional when I was not. I see all Sol’s reviews about these calm brides. I was not one of those. I did not sleep the night before so I cried my eyes out before getting in make up chair. My sister was hung over. We both looked stunning. And sol was reassuring and kind. And she is great at what she does!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 10/20/2018

Sol is great!!

Sol did such an amazing job!! She was so patient with me while I changed my mind a million times and moved around and stopped her every 5 minutes. She was so fun to hang with all day and did such a beautiful job with all 10 of my bridesmaids as well!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Kai

Kai Jaro · Married on 10/07/2018

Better version of myself

I love how I still looked like me, just better. Very natural but glamorous style of makeup. She was also very patient with going with my ideas.

I got tons of compliments with my makeup and specially my hair!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 10/06/2018

Book your bridal makeup with Sol!

I first met Sol when she did my makeup for our engagement photos in Sept. 2017. Leading up to my wedding, she did my makeup two other times for different events. I was able to try different looks to find the perfect one for our wedding. She is so sweet and talented. Sol arrived on time and stuck closely to the schedule for the day. Everyone felt so beautiful, and Sol took great care of everyone. She wanted to make sure everything was perfect, and I appreciate that so much. I would 100% recommend Sol to other brides. She takes great pride in her work, and in addition to being talented, is good company. Sol will take great care of you and make you feel beautiful on your special day!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2017

The Best of the best!

I cannot say enough about how fantastic Sol was to work with from start to finish. First off, Sol is incredibly organized and responsive. She is extremely friendly and a truly gifted artist. I had a very small wedding, but my 2 sisters and mother decided to get their hair/makeup done by Sol after showing them her Instagram page. On the actual day, Sol showed up exactly on time with a big smile and impressive collection of high end makeup/hair products . As nervous as I was, I immediately felt at ease once Sol started working her magic due to her professionalism and calm energy. Not only did she make me and family look beautiful, she made me FEEL beautiful-which is so important! Our stunning hair and makeup ended up staying put all night, I was so impressed. The entire process was a dream-I highly recommend Sol. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/23/2018