Soiree Reviews

5 | Crestwood, KY

5 Reviews for Soiree

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

The Perfect Venue for a Perfect Day!

I cannot say enough great things about not only the venue but the owner of Soiree. Jan was the biggest blessing to our wedding. She was helpful from beginning to end. I am a visual person and when trying to picture how our day would go Jan let me see the space multiple times, even after she had a long day at work. She answered my millions of questions quickly and didnt mind if I asked the same question a few times (I blame wedding brain for that) She bends over backwards for her clients and you can tell she wants every bride to have their dream day and she did just that for us.
    I would recommend Soiree in a heartbeat to anyone. Her Dad was a bonus treat, who bartended for us! Such a sweet family and they made our day absolutly perfect!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Soiree's reply:

Sarah, thanks for the kinds words but it’s truly our pleasure to help make your day special in every way. Best of luck to you both!

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Great place to have your venue!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/27/2017

Wow! I cannot rave about this place enough. Jan, the owner of Soiree, contacted my husband and I immediately when we showed interest in having our wedding reception at this location. She is a generous and kind individual who is dedicated to her costumers. To ensure that my family enjoyed the day as much as my husband and I, the staff of Soiree set up and tore down for our event. The facility was beautiful! Soiree is a dance studio so the floors are wood, the walls have mirrors, and there is even an option for colored lights. For my wedding reception in particular, we had tables, chairs, a buffet for food, and a bar for non-alcoholic drinks (however, alcoholic drinks are an option at this facility). Not to mention, we were provided a DJ, which is a steal! My wedding reception was a dream and a day I will never forget! The location of Soiree and the staff had a huge influence on this. If you have an upcoming event of any kind, contact Soiree!

Sent on 08/11/2017
  • F

Felicia · Married on 05/20/2017

Great price, my reception was a blast. The dance floor was perfect size and the dimmed lights made everyone feel comfortable dancing. The bar was great!! We had around 120 people and it was the perfect sized reception hall

Sent on 08/06/2017