Soileh Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Jeannette
    Jeannette C. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Juan & Jeannette Love Story

They do an amazing job. We first saw their posts on instagram and we loved their photos. We knew immediately that we wanted our photos with them. So we coordinate the date, they are punctual and make you feel comfortable during the session. They are very professional and captured very special moments of our lives through their great talent with beautiful photos, we were more than satisfied and highly recommend them.
    Kristina K. Married on 06/02/2022

Look no further!

If you are getting married in Puerto Rico and are looking for a photographer, LOOK NO FURTHER. You have found the absolute best ones you could possibly get! From the very beginning, the professionalism and communication were on point! We were already blown away with the artistry and style of how they take photos, but the way the handle themselves and their business is above and beyond. Across the board incredible! We had a wonderful time with them. You can tell they love what they do and it comes across their work. I couldn't recommend them enough! Bravo!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Aida
    Aida M. Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible, more than I could have ever hoped for

I don’t even know where to begin. I don’t think I had enough or the right words to even capture how amazing this duo is. From the beginning they were so responsive, kind, and easy to talk to. I had to request them last minute because my previous photographer had to cancel and I am still wondering how I got so lucky. I am surprised they are not booked 24/7 because they are AMAZING. My husband and I are not picture people, we barely take pictures of ourselves and are usually super uncomfortable being in the lense but Heydi and Jonathan made us feel beyond comfortable. I know we didn’t make it easy for them to capture us because we were always walking around, leaving the ballroom for some reason or another but they found us and I know they took some amazing pictures. I knew I wanted candid shots from the start, if you are uncomfortable taking posed pictures- these are your people, they have such a good eye. My husband and I could not be more thankful for them, their kindness and their professionalism. They stayed on top of me which I appreciated so much because boy am I scatterbrained! So patient, kind, and just the most beautiful team. Honestly the way the look at each other too really helps set the wedding vibe! My husband and I ended up looking at them look at each other and just hoped we still do that after years of being married ourselves. Beautiful people through and through. You’ll be so sorry if you scroll past them, Book them now!
    Noeimy R. Married on 04/22/2022

Wedding photos

We were delighted of how the photos turned, they were beautiful. Thank you for capturing such a special day in a beautiful way and exceeding our expectations.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly V. Married on 04/21/2022

Best experience ever!

I can’t put into words how fun working with Heydisel and Jonathan was. They make you feel like a super star. They’re such professionals while still being very down to earth. You can just tell they’ve been doing this for awhile and they know what they’re doing. They were just so great. I wish I lived in PR because I want to use them for all my future photography needs. Definitely recommend!
  • Sylenid
    Sylenid S. Married on 03/19/2022

Spectacular 🤩

Heydisel and Jonathan are sweethearts! Profesional and so nice to work with. They make you feel really comfortable, give ideas, and their work is absolutely beautiful!! Attaching pictures of our Love Story and Wedding.
  • Steven
    Steven O. Married on 03/05/2022

Picture Perfect!

From the first Zoom call we scheduled with Heydisel and Jonathan, we felt that they were the right photographers to capture moments from our special day. They made themselves available to us several times for prep meetings to review and discuss timing and shots, lent their experience and opinions as professionals who have worked in that area and were so personable every step of the way. The day of the event was no different! We did not have an official Coordinator for the day and they stepped up to help keep in touch with the other vendors on site to make sure we were where we needed to be at the right time. Their guidance and direction during the photo shoots helped to make what could be awkward feel as natural as us being together alone. And that is reflected in the resulting pictures that we’ve seen so far. Their style of photography and aesthetic are so beautiful and visually appealing, just the preview shots we’ve received so far had us clutching our imaginary pearls! Thank you for the amazing work and we can’t wait to schedule the next shoot when we’re back on the island!
    Gina P. Married on 02/18/2022

Unbelievable, Amazing.

Soileh is the best decision we made overall for our wedding. Their attention to detail is impeccable. They ask and listen to what you want and need. They made our day so amazing. I will 100% recommend their services. The resilts were exactly what We dreamed ✨
    Kiara A. Married on 01/11/2022

Highly Recommend

Excelente trabajo, super profesionales y responsables con su trabajo. Se dedicaron a que cada una de nuestras fotos quedaran hermosas te hacen sentir súper cómodos a la hora de tomar fotos. Una pareja super especial nos encantan sus vibras.
  • Soelis
    Soelis C. Married on 01/08/2022

Son excelentes!

Me encanto su servicio,su personalidad y sobretodo la calidad de su trabajo.
    Reshma T. Married on 12/22/2021

The Best Ever!

Words honestly can't describe how much we adore Jonathan & Heydi and their photography. They made the entire process of our engagement shoot so comfortable! We are both from Philadelphia and were visiting Puerto Rico for the first time and they made us feel right at home. They are not only professional, but also so personable that you feel so comfortable in front of their lenses. We are so excited to have them shoot our wedding this December. I can't recommend them enough!!
  • Darellys
    Darellys E. Married on 12/05/2021

Awesome experience

I loved them! It was an awesome experience. They made me feel so comfortable. The pictures were amazing. I would recommend them to all of my friends.
  • Naira
    Naira M. Married on 12/04/2021

“El Dream Team”

No habrá mejor equipo que Jonathan y Heydi. Su trabajo, su atención y su disposición son un 200%. Desde el love story hasta su trabajo el día de nuestra boda fue totalmente profesional. Siempre estuvieron súper dispuestos a nuestras ideas y en definitiva los elegiríamos para cualquier actividad sin pensarlo. Excedieron nuestras expectativas y estamos más que agradecidos con su trabajo
    Génesis C. Married on 11/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mágico fue todo lo que sucedió en mi gran día junto a Soileh, cada idea y cada resultado de sus fotos un espectáculo.

Simplemente espectacular mi experiencia con Soileh, se ganaron mi corazón con el resultado de mis fotos, tanto del love story como de la boda y su responsabilidad ni se diga. Un matrimonio que juntos tienen unas ideas únicas.✨
    Solmarie R. Married on 11/12/2021

Great Experience

Beautiful talent, professionalism and a great experience!!! They took care of every datail of our non traditional ceremony. I highly recommend them! 1000%
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie P. Married on 11/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly Recommend Soileh Photography!!!

The professionalism of the photography team was beyond anything I could have wanted. They captured priceless moments to my wedding that I’ll never forget. They added excited to the photos that I can look back on and relive those moments over again and again. Absolutely recommend 10 fold!
    Parth M. Married on 11/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jonathan and Heidi are Amazing!

I used the help of Jonathan and Heidi (Soileh Photography) in March 2021 to capture the moment when I proposed my (now) fiance. I live in New Jersey and found them online, had a phone call with Jonathan and we instantly connected. Jonathan and Heidi are extremely professional, courteous and will go above and beyond. We spoke for more than an hour planning the whole proposal and the logistics and at no point Jonathan rushed me. He was very involved and helped me understand the location and best angles.
    On the day of proposal, they were there way ahead of time to ensure everything goes well and to confirm the correct angles. I am grateful to them for making the whole process so easy and helping me capture the proposal perfectly! They are really fantastic - very courteous, extremely professional, diligent, and very responsive. Highly recommend their services.
    Besirat Married on 09/11/2021

Pictures speak for themselves

What can I say, these two have such a special gift. They captured my wedding beautifully!!
  • I
    Isamar C. Married on 08/24/2021

Highly recommend!

When I saw their photos on instagram or facebook it was love at first sight and I decided from that moment that they would be the photographers of my wedding, that was almost three years ago. Heidi and Jonathan are very kind, friendly, unique people. I must say that if it weren't for them my day would not have happened as I had dreamed and thanks to both of them it did. They always kept in touch and were very punctual.

Ps
    Heidi thank you for helping me with my makeup. You saved my day.
    Janice Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing photographers

Los Mejores fotógrafos muy buena vibra, puntuales, profesionales y unas fotos increíbles. Los recomiendo 💯. Gracias por ser parte de ese gran día para mi. Muy agradecida
  • Isabel
    Isabel C. Married on 07/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Must have photographers in PR!

One of the first things we did when we started wedding planning was hiring a photographer. We had looked through multiple photographers but none really caught our eye or had the style we were looking for. Then we found Soileh online and immediately their portfolio caught our attention. They can do it all! They can do the artsy boho wedding, classic and romantic wedding, all of it. They are a very sweet husband and wife duo whose professionalism and work ethic is impressive. They were on time and worked tirelessly for us during our wedding. A few weeks later we received our pictures and we were floored! The attention to detail and quality left us speechless. If you are getting married soon, we highly recommend them. They will not disappoint! Thank you Soileh!
    Adnilda G. Married on 05/15/2021

Highly recommend

We are so grateful to have found Heydi and Jonathan. When we found their work we fell in love with their photography style, then we saw they were dog lovers and (boom!) I knew we had our photographers. It was very important to us for our dogs to be part of our wedding reception. On that day, they were the sweetest, helping us when we felt stuck with poses and being attentive to every detail. Then we saw our pictures and fell in love with their work even more. They captured so many special moments beautifully. I could keep telling you how great they are, but I’m just going to finish saying that if you already like their style, you just found your photographers. Believe me, they are the best!
  • Yanitza
    Yanitza R. Married on 04/24/2021

Exceeded our expectations

Heidy and Jonathan are two talented photographers. Their transparency and empathy are two values you usually don’t find. They got it!

All the process was simple and secure. Our Love Story session was wonderful and the wedding was a blast. They captured our sense of love.

Also the value for the money is what you need when you are on a budget.

Go for Soileh Photography!
    Sheymara Married on 04/17/2021

Los mejores!

Excelente servicio, definitivamente amé su compromiso lo apasionados que son, su responsabilodad y por sobre todo te hacen sentir super cómodos sacando lo mejor de cada uno.
illustration stars