SoHo63 Reviews

188 Reviews for SoHo63

• Christine

Christine Abrazaldo · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Amazing Venue & Great Service

Our coordinator nearly throughout the whole process was Jessica. She was so responsive and just overall amazing! This venue nearly took care of everything and especially because they have an AMAZING list of certified vendors it made it so easy for us as a couple. The entire process from start to finish was seamless. At times, other coordinators at SoHo63 would jump in but it seemed as if everyone knew the status and progress of our wedding. We also loved Megan (the owner) she was involved in mainly the linen and floor plan meeting and was so knowledgeable and put our minds at ease. I would highly suggest using this venue, it's beautiful and all the staff were wonderful. I received so many compliments during and after the wedding about how beautiful everything looked, how everything was put together, and how organized the staff was! Not to mention, my ceremony was supposed to be outside but it was raining on the day of my wedding and the transition into the indoor ceremony was flawless! The florist along with the venue all had it handled and I had a stress free day.

Sent on 03/08/2020

SoHo63's reply:

Hi Christine! We have to say, your wedding was stunning! You did a great job with all the details :) We absolutely loved working with you and Luis. We wish you all the best! xo
  • Marcus

Marcus Mora · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Amazing experience!

Soho 63 was a pleasure to work with and they made everything so much easier for my wife and I. Everyone was so helpful and very connected to our wedding vision. There was a transition with wedding planners and it was seamless. My wife and I definitely recommend Soho 63 to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue partner

Sent on 04/05/2020

SoHo63's reply:

Hi Marcus! Thank you so much for your kind words, you and Jessica were a dream to work with. We loved celebrating with you! xo

Rick Alvarez · Getting married on 10/07/2020

It was an amazing and beautiful venue!

Our wedding was on July 10, 2020, in the midst of this COVID chaos SoHo63 did an amazing job at making this wedding such a huge success. Megan and Kaite along with the entire staff made us feel welcomed and were super easy to work with. This wedding made us all feel like we were back to pre-COVID days. The venue was beautiful and 100% of our guests enjoyed the entire event.

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Obi

Obi Duru · Getting married on 09/02/2020

A memorable wedding experience with SoHo63

SoHo63 was an incredible location for our wedding and we are so thankful we came across them when conducting wedding research. Their space is unique and quite flexible- the main ceremony space does not have a ceiling, so you get to take advantage of the beautiful skies when the weather is cooperating (it was for ours). The backup ceremony space is beautiful as well should there be weather issues. We appreciated the flexibility when it came to bringing in our own vendors, particularly catering, and they have a number of drink packages that should fit just about every budget. The wedding coordinators are very friendly, happy, professional and accommodating, and we did not have to worry about much when it came to logistics leading up to the big day. I would highly recommend SoHo63 to any new couple looking for a space that would be more memorable than your typical hotel or golf course locations.

Sent on 03/01/2020

SoHo63's reply:

Hi Obi! Thank you for sharing your experience working with us! Your and Kim's wedding was so fun, we loved getting to celebrate with you and your family!
  • Phoenix

Phoenix Montoya · Married on 07/18/2020

Beautiful venue for your dream wedding!

SoHo63 is the best wedding venue a couple could ask for! Our wedding day was set for 7/18/20, and 2 ½ weeks out, our original venue cancelled on us with no notice. We immediately went into a panic as we saw our wedding dreams fall apart….again…as we had already had to reschedule due to COVID-19 government restrictions. I quickly started researching wedding venues in the Phoenix area and came across SoHo63. We immediately fell in love with the venue’s chic and modern style and open layout. The venue coordinator, Jessica, was super responsive and got us in for a venue tour right away. She was very helpful in answering all our questions, and got us booked on our same date within 2 days of touring. The transition to the new venue was seamless and ended up being 100x better than or original place. This venue and it’s staff are super knowledgeable in the industry and know how to make a wedding run smoothly. Our wedding day was perfect thanks to their professionalism and helpfulness. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the space turned out and how great the staff was with helping guests navigate everything. I am so happy we booked SoHo63 for our special day and I highly recommend this venue to any couple.

Sent on 07/30/2020
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Canez · Married on 07/11/2020

Flawless and personal

Flawless and top notch service! The entire staff was superb! Planned a full wedding in 5 weeks with 100 percent assistance guidance from Soho63. Emma was incredible and felt like family to us! The personal support was like having a wedding councilor through the whole process. Wedding during a pandemic is tough but the incredible staff made this such a breeze and a joy!! Highly recommend 🙌🏻

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/11/2020

Can’t wait for the wedding!

We recently booked SoHo63 as our venue for ceremony and reception. Now we haven’t had the wedding yet but these ladies are so incredible along with the venue itself! Everyone’s been so helpful with all my questions and they even take care of all payments for their preferred vendors that you use. Less stress for us I love it! We can’t wait to come back and review after our wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Fritsch · Married on 01/03/2020

Wedding and Reception Venue

SoHo 63 was easily the best decision we made regarding our wedding day. The service was outstanding; Victoria and her team were so helpful, flexible, accommodating, and quick to respond. They offered guidance where needed but were very open to our ideas. They were welcoming to our family/friends from out of town. They handled big emergencies without batting an eye, and kept the stress off of us. Everything the day of was perfectly organized and the venue itself is gorgeous. They and the venue are completely devoted to you the day of your event. Equally important, they are partnered with an amazing set of vendors whom made our wedding day perfect. Their partners are able to funnel everything through SoHo so payment for everything is so easy and organized. We would highly recommend SoHo 63 for a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Taryne · Married on 12/29/2019

The Most Beautiful and Intimate Venue!

We had the most amazing wedding experience at SoHo63! My wife and I had absolutely no idea how to plan a wedding and were pretty overwhelmed at first. The second we met with Jess and toured SoHo, we knew that's where we wanted to get married. They made everything so easy for us! Choosing their preferred vendors that knew the venue and were familiar with the staff allowed everything to go smoothly. The SoHo team was always responsive and available anytime we were in the area to drop by and ask questions. They shared in our wedding vision and made it come to life. Making all of our payments through SoHo's online portal made our lives way easier because we didn't have to worry about remembering who we had paid and who we still owed. SoHo63 took care of all of that for us.

More importantly, Jess made the day of the wedding the most relaxing day for us as a couple. We had dropped off our personal decorations at our rehearsal and when we showed up at the venue for the wedding, Jess and the SoHo team had set up all the decorations exactly how we wanted them. We didn't have to worry about a thing because it was already taken care of. Everything ran on time and all of the guests went on and on about how amazing the staff was and how professional they were. It felt like having family there because they were just as invested in our story and making it the perfect wedding!

The venue is absolutely stunning and I would recommend that everyone gets married at SoHo63!

- Taryne and Brittany McKinney

Sent on 01/14/2020

Haiden Cary · Married on 12/28/2019

Made all my wedding dreams come true!

Choosing SoHo63 as my venue was the best choice I could have made. It was clean, beautiful, elegant and simplistic. Each room was uniquely beautiful and could be done up as much or as little as I wanted. The staff was amazing to work with and made me feel so special every time I walked in the door. They went above and beyond to make my day exactly like I wanted. They were organized and responsive, which made my wedding planning so smooth. All of my guests were blown away by how beautiful the venue was. I would absolutely recommend this venue!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/14/2019

Absolutely amazing and couldn’t be happier!

We hired SoHo63 for our venue tonight and couldn’t be happier! We’ve an incredible experience from the very first interaction with the team! Everyone is so polite and responds so quickly whenever you had questions! Jenna, Jessica, and Kaylee were some of the girls on the team that we had the please of interacting with and know we’re in good hands. The venue it self is gorgeous and I couldn’t be more excited to have my happily ever after there!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Karen Staller · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Soho63 is hands down the best venue! From the first moment we walked in the doors to check out the venue, to the last moment leaving our wedding in the sparkler exit, Soho63 made us feel welcome, special and truly went above and beyond for us! The Soho63 team did a fantastic job coordinating everything the day of and make our whole wedding planning process stress free & super fun!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Kalie

Kalie Lindmark · Married on 11/23/2019

Everything we needed and could have asked for

Soho63 and our coordinator Victoria put together the most perfect wedding we could have ever imagined. We definitely do not have the eye for details, but soho was patient and coordinated with all of our vendors to make sure the day went off perfectly. Victoria made sure every detail was amazing and was flexible every time we threw a new plan at her (which was often at the last minute). I can’t say enough good things about this venue.

Sent on 11/25/2019

SoHo63's reply:

Kalie & Kirk!! I am still so speechless at how beautiful your wedding was. You were a dream couple!! I had the BEST time putting together your special day. You both are the reason I love what I do! Please come back to visit whenever you are in the neighborhood, cop hats and mustaches to Missy Elliot any day of the week!
    Victoria & The Celebrate Team
  • Ave

Ave · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Team and Coordinators/amazing venue

I picked my venue over a year before my wedding. All the coordinators were available via email any day I had a question. They all made me feel so comfortable and confident in my choice to use them. They made it simple with spacing out my deposits. Come day of they did my decorations to a T. I cried seeing how amazingly they decorated everything. They truly brought my whole vision to fruition. I received so many compliments on how out together my wedding was as how smoothly it ran. . Come day of they helped so much with everything and kept everything moving smoothly. I wanted to tell everyone to get married and call Soho. I used their DJ photographer and catering and it was amazing. They truly care and are there for you and I was not stressed once during the wedding.
    SoHo63 gets a 100% in my eyes. They are amazing.

Sent on 11/13/2019

SoHo63's reply:

Ave & Joe, you were truly such a pleasure to work with! Everything about your wedding made me smile! The dancing, your guests and the amazing love you shared and let us witness! We were so honored to play such a small role in such a major moment for you both! Come visit us anytime, motorcycle parking and all! XO Victoria & The Celebrate Team
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Bever · Married on 10/12/2019

A venue to truly make your own!

Ever since we started working with the Celebrate Team we knew right away we found the perfect venue. The whole team at Soho was so kind and willing to go out of their way to make our special day happen and dreams come true. They heard us through every request and found ways to make all of it happen (especially our hanging decor ;D).

Soho63 is so unique in the sense that you can really make it your own and we loved having the freedom to customize the space. We also received so many compliments about the flow and ease of the evening.

David and I keep reliving this moment over and over again and we can't thank the team enough for being apart of our special day.

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Megan

Megan Caton · Married on 08/12/2019

Christmas wedding dreams were achieve thanks to SoHo63

SoHo63 gave my husband and I the perfect Christmas Wedding on a rainy day. The coordinators are amazing. Communication easy. My emails were answered promptly and thoroughly with in 24 hours. I loved that I could book other vendors through them and lump those costs with in the payment. This really helped us keep a budget and not having to worry about multiple payments.
    When you book SoHo63 not only do you get a beautiful, modern venue, you will get a caring, enthusiastic crew whose attention to details are impeccable. From the initial booking, the details in design meetings, rehearsal, and finally the big, SoHo63 makes you feel incredibly special and helps manage all the stresses of wedding planning. I felt comfortable bouncing ideas off them and they helped pull our vision together. With their experience, I trusted them fully.
    Our wedding ceremony was supposed to be on the terrace. Unfortunately, we had rainy day. When I arrived at the venue and had settled down, the coordinators were able to review the back up in the Plaza. They did give me an option of waiting and delaying the ceremony to see if we could be in the Terrace, but I did not want my guests to wait longer than scheduled. Even though we had not planned anything for the Plaza, the coordinators were able to take the vision I had for the Terrance with its Fireplace Mantel and recreated it in the Plaza. I don’t know how they did it, but it was beyond perfect. After the ceremony, not only did they make sure that the reception room was ready (it was gorgeous) they were able to get the terrace ready as it stopped raining. Even though I did not have my ceremony on terrace, we were able to get the photos I had hoped for in front of the fireplace.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Ladiee

Ladiee Splash · Married on 08/02/2019

Great customer service

Great customer service experience

Sent on 07/27/2019

Natalie Reak · Married on 05/25/2019

We couldn't be happier!

We had our wedding reception at SoHo63 and everything turned out more perfect than we could have imagined. The staff at SoHo are extremely friendly, professional, and always quick to communicate. Our coordinator was Katie and she was there to help us every step of the way. She helped us communicate with vendors, decorate, and create a beautiful night for us and our guests. Thank you, SoHo63!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

SoHo63's reply:

Natalie! You and Keith were an absolute pleasure to work with!! Thank you SO much for your kind words!

Kat · Married on 05/18/2019

Easy to work with

SoHo63 was an AMAZING venue to choose for our wedding. They made everything so easy I didn’t have any stress juggling vendors! You don’t need a planner when you use SoHo63, you don’t need anything. They take care of everything for you and make sure your day is amazing and just what you planned. We chose SoHo63 because everyone we talked to told us how much they loved working with them and I can absolutely see why! Thank you SoHo63! You made our wedding above and beyond!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Jenna · Married on 05/05/2019

Dream come true!

Soho63 was a dream venue! Not only is it absolutely stunning the staff was great! Especially Katie! She kept me calm on my big day and made sure everything went perfect! I would highly recommend soho63!!

Sent on 03/01/2020

SoHo63's reply:

Jenna! Your wedding was SO much fun and beautiful. Thank you for choosing us to celebrate with! We wish you and Jake all the best! xo
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 04/14/2019

Our Wedding Venue

SoHo was absolutely incredible!! Jenna helped me through every single aspect of planning our wedding and was SO on top of everything on our big day! I could not have done it without Jenna and the SoHo team. We keep hearing from our guests how it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I know that is because of the amazing team we got to work with and the beautiful venue. The location in downtown Chandler was perfect for our out of town guests. I am so thankful for the most amazing wedding I could have pictured. Jenna - you are SO amazing at what you do and we cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Mitzi · Married on 03/10/2019

Love it Here. I want to get Married all over again.

If you are looking for a Venue that does it all, this is it! Jenna and the team are amazing and I wouldn't have been able to plan my dream wedding without them. I had no idea what I was doing but of course they do! Get married here! It's so beautiful and they will help you with everything you need.

Sent on 03/13/2019

SoHo63's reply:

Mitzi, you are so sweet! It was a PLEASURE celebrating with you, congratulations again on such an incredible day!

Renee Small · Married on 02/09/2019

SoHo63 is Exceptional

The staff there was beyond accommodating. Kaylee and her team were very responsive and pleasant all the time. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a seamless experience in a beautiful modern venue. I would do it all over again if I could. They are amazing.

Sent on 02/22/2019

SoHo63's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback Renee, we LOVED celebrating with you! Sending all our love!

Katelyn · Married on 12/30/2018

Perfect backdrop

When planning our wedding, the venue was the first thing my husband and I looked into. When we came across SoHo63 we immediately knew we wanted to have our wedding there. We ended up being so happy with everything about Soho63! The venue set the perfect backdrop for our wedding. We didn't even need much decor because of how pretty everything already is! Everybody (especially Kaylee, who we worked closely with) was also super communicative and worked with us every step of the way.

We are so glad we chose SoHo63 and we absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Kellie Mcnair · Married on 11/30/2018

Beyond amazing

We chose SoHo not only for the beautiful venue and space they offer but also for the amazing team! Jenna our coordinator was everything. The support, the coordination, and the attention to detail is a brides dream in thinking of her wedding experience. I can’t say enough about them. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

SoHo63's reply:

We couldn't have asked for better clients! Kellie, it was a pleasure getting to plan your perfect day with you - sending all our love!