SoHo63 Reviews

SoHo63 6
SoHo63 7
  • Taylor

Taylor · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Can’t wait for the wedding!

We recently booked SoHo63 as our venue for ceremony and reception. Now we haven’t had the wedding yet but these ladies are so incredible along with the venue itself! Everyone’s been so helpful with all my questions and they even take care of all payments for their preferred vendors that you use. Less stress for us I love it! We can’t wait to come back and review after our wedding!

• Brittany

Brittany · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Absolutely amazing and couldn’t be happier!

We hired SoHo63 for our venue tonight and couldn’t be happier! We’ve an incredible experience from the very first interaction with the team! Everyone is so polite and responds so quickly whenever you had questions! Jenna, Jessica, and Kaylee were some of the girls on the team that we had the please of interacting with and know we’re in good hands. The venue it self is gorgeous and I couldn’t be more excited to have my happily ever after there!

Kellie Mcnair · Married on 11/30/2018

Beyond amazing

We chose SoHo not only for the beautiful venue and space they offer but also for the amazing team! Jenna our coordinator was everything. The support, the coordination, and the attention to detail is a brides dream in thinking of her wedding experience. I can’t say enough about them. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!!!!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    SoHo63 8
    SoHo63 9
    SoHo63 10
    SoHo63 11

SoHo63's reply:

We couldn't have asked for better clients! Kellie, it was a pleasure getting to plan your perfect day with you - sending all our love!
  • Laura

Laura Tyler · Married on 11/25/2018

My wedding was a dream

The staff was not only friendly and professional but they really cater to the bride and go above and beyond. They say many brides do not get to enjoy their own wedding but mine was a dream come true !
    The staff communicated with the vendors and myself quickly and made me feel at ease every step of the way. If I had to do it over I would choose soho63 every time !

SoHo63's reply:

Laura, thank you so much for your review! We LOVED celebrating with you - you were the most stunning bride! Congratulations again!

Megan Unthank · Married on 11/24/2018

Best wedding venue I’ve seen

This place is amazing! Hands down, this is one of the best venues I’ve ever attended. For my wedding, it was Jenna who mainly worked with me from my initial email inquiry through my event. That being said, I’m pretty sure I spoke with the whole team at some point in time. I am amazed at their responsiveness, professionalism, and organization. From their Details by Design form, which kept me on track for all the decisions I needed to make, to their great phone calls and emails, I felt prepared for my wedding. They have a truly great vendor group as well. Everyone I spoke with said how the vendor list is truly an A-team and vendors work to become recommended by this venue.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    SoHo63 12
    SoHo63 13
    SoHo63 14
    SoHo63 15

SoHo63's reply:

How can we get our hands on these pictures?! We're obsessed! You were a DREAM to work with, Megan - thank you for letting us celebrate with you :)
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing team

We cannot thank the girls from SoHo63 enough!! Especially Jessica!!! They made our day flow seamlessly! We didn't have to think twice about anything and they kept us right one time. They even helped pack all of our stuff at the end of the day. We really appreciated that they basically helped us with everything. Thank you guys so much!

Julia · Married on 11/17/2018

A Truly Perfect Day!

SoHo63 was the first venue we looked at and the last – we immediately knew it was for us. The space is versatile and modern and can be transformed to make your wildest wedding dreams come true.

Jessica was so wonderful to work with; she was with me every step of the way, answering all of my questions, emails, calls and made sure everything went smoothly. Wedding planning can be extremely stressful, but Jessica made it easy; all we had to do was show up and enjoy our big day. Whether she was helping me with the smallest detail like choosing napkins or coordinating with every single vendor, Jessica was on it and I didn’t have to worry about anything.

Our bridal party and family all commented on how terrific Jessica was on our wedding day and the months, days, hours and minutes leading up to it. She is genuine, professional, creative and enthusiastic. She was so organized and attentive, it felt like she was only working on our wedding! She had so many creative ideas and was way ahead of me, helping with things I hadn’t even thought of. Jessica was instrumental in making my vision a reality and we’re so fortunate to have gotten to know her. Our day would sincerely not have been the same without her.

I cannot recommend this venue and the amazing team at SoHo63 enough! The venue is super flexible, and the team goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding is exactly as you envision it. Our wedding was truly perfect.

SoHo63 16
    SoHo63 21
    SoHo63 22

Megan Kettner · Married on 11/15/2018

Best venue ever

Words cannot describe how much we loved Soho63. The ladies that work there know their stuff!! We were so impressed by how kind and professional the team was. Even though they are a busy venue and host several events a week, they make you feel as if you are the ONLY person they are working with and they will do anything they can to make it a "day to remember!" We had our wedding there and they are the only reason that we got everything we needed to done with the time that we had. We love them!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    SoHo63 23

SoHo63's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review, it was our pleasure celebrating with yo two! Congratulations again on an absolutely beautiful day! Sending all our love!

Chelsea · Married on 11/10/2018

I got married at SoHo63 last weekend and I could not be happier with the venue and the entire team! Every question I had was answered promptly and everyone I spoke to was incredibly helpful. Jessica was amazing on the day of the wedding and I had multiple bridesmaids and groomsmen comment on how calm and organized everything was- which is never something I expected on my wedding day! The venue is beautiful and was the perfect size for our 150 guests. I cannot recommend SoHo63 enough!!

SoHo63's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It was truly our pleasure getting to celebrate with you and Steven :)

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Soho63 - best of everything!

Jenna & team were absolutely phenomenal and made our wedding the event we were envisioning! They were very detail-oriented, down to the way the napkins were folded, and ensured that they understood our vision and helped make it a reality! During the event they were constantly available and ready to assist us or our guests, and catered to me & my husband to ensure we were doing well throughout the event (reminding us to eat was extremely appreciated!).

It was so unbelievably easy choosing our vendors through their collective and not having to worry about keeping track of all of the different vendors, payment due dates, etc. Their collective of vendors is topnotch, diverse, and local, helping us feel better about supporting our hometown economy.

Every one of our guests raved about the location and the beauty of the different spaces Soho offered. We had a larger group and it never once felt cramped or crowded, and having the entire building to ourselves that day made a difference! Being in the heart of downtown Chandler made coordinating a near-by hotel and after-party a breeze, and we had ample selection of places to take pictures at around the venue.

We can't stop glowing about how awesome our wedding was and Jenna & team really outdid themselves! Thank you much Soho63 team!

SoHo63's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, we loved celebrating with you! Cheers to the new Mr. and Mrs. Heibult!

Marisa · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful venue and an awesome staff!!

SoHo63 was the first location I looked at during my search for a venue. After a handful of walk through's later, nobody could compare to them. SoHo63 made the planning experience worry free. I had the most contact with Stephanie, and she was absolutely amazing! She and the rest of the team were so punctual at responding to any questions I had, and paid great attention details to make sure the big day ran smoothly- which it did! I couldn't have asked for a better day.

SoHo63's reply:

Marisa, we couldn't be luckier that you chose us to host your special day! Congratulations again on such an absolutely beautiful wedding :)

Sam Co · Married on 10/07/2018

Could not have asked for more

Thank you so much to Megan, Stephanie, Jessica, and of course Jenna!! You all made our day so perfect and worry free, while being patient and willing to handle any question we could have asked.

Our wedding was truly perfect!

SoHo63's reply:

Thank you so much for the compliments Sam, we LOVED celebrating with you and Rachel! Sending all our love!

Veronica · Married on 09/15/2018

Thank you to Jessica and the whole SoHo63 staff. My daughter's wedding was above and beyond everything we could have hoped for. Jessica was amazing to work with!! Every detail was taken care of and she always seemed to be one step ahead of me, not only taking care of every detail, but always had great suggestions. I can't say enough about how she made sure the evening was flawless. My daughter was given the wedding of her dreams. They were so open to our vision and were willing to do whatever was needed to create our dream wedding. Their recommended vendors were high quality and they were up front with all costs from day one. So happy to be able to highly recommend Jessica and SoHo63!!!!

Mitch · Married on 06/02/2018

Nothing but great things to say about SoHo63 and the staff

Sent on 06/15/2018

SoHo63's reply:

Thanks for your review Mitch - we absolutely loved celebrating with you and Kelly! XO From the Celebrate Team!

Amy · Married on 04/27/2018

Not only is this venue gorgeous, the Soho team is amazing to work with! I specifically worked with Jenna but the entire team was so great! They were so accommodating and helpful. Jenna was super quick and thorough in her responses and if she was out someone on the team gave me the same treatment.
    There are so many ways you can transform this venue to be unique to you, your style and your vision! You also can't beat its location.
    Our whole night was gorgeous and flawless thanks to Soho and the help of their team! Can't recommend this venue enough.

Sent on 06/07/2018
    SoHo63 31
    SoHo63 32
    SoHo63 33

SoHo63's reply:

Amy - thank you so much for your sweet review! It was such a pleasure to have been a part of your beautiful day :) We are truly still drooling over how incredible that reception space looked! Wishing you all the best!

Tiara · Married on 04/20/2018

I can’t even explain how grateful I’ll always be to these women. Stephanie was amazing and patient with us. Wedding planning is so stressful and they take so much of that away and reassure you that even if something goes wrong-you probably won’t know about it! Our wedding was everything I ever imagined and more!

SoHo63 34
    SoHo63 35

Kaylie · Married on 03/22/2018

What an amazing team and gorgeous venue! Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING was perfect! If you are looking for an intimate wedding or a lavish wedding, this team will fit your needs and exceed your expectations! It's been a week and I'm still "wowed"
    Perfection in everything Soho63!

SoHo63 36

Sharon · Married on 03/22/2018

Gorgeous venue and the most wonderful staff ever!!!!!! If you want a one stop shop team that thinks of everything, then SoHo63 is 100% your only choice

Michelle · Married on 03/10/2018

We are SO HAPPY that we decided to have our ceremony and reception at SoHo63!! When touring the venue, we fell in love with the open air (all walls and no ceiling) ceremony space and found it so convenient to have all different rooms for all the events for your wedding in one space (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, bridal suite, etc). A MAJOR plus that we had Jessica with SoHo63 helping us plan, coordinate, and schedule everyone. She was like a built in wedding planner! She made sure everything went smoothly the day of and basically ran the show. They are so organized, professional, and friendly! I cannot imagine going with any other venue!! Thank you SoHo63!!

• Mrs70

MRS70 · Married on 02/10/2018

Soho has been a wonderful experience so far. I am so glad we booked our wedding here. All the girls are so incredibly helpful with everything! They respond to my (many) emails within a few minutes usually! You're welcome to go view it at any time during the day too as long as there isn't another event happening. Love how unique the space is as it isn't your traditional hotel or golf course wedding venue. I can't wait for my wedding!

My wedding was seriously amazing! We received so many compliments from guests about how beautiful and perfect everything was. The venue girls go above and beyond to help, accommodate, and make sure everything is just how you want it. We will forever recommend Soho63 for weddings and other events to all our friends and family.

Patricia · Married on 02/01/2018

We had such a wonderful wedding at SoHo63! It was everything my husband and I dreamed of, made easier than we thought possible. The staff were so attentive and hard-working on the day of the wedding - it seemed like they were everywhere at once!

Most of all, Stephanie was an amazing person to work with. We didn't have an official wedding planner, but Stephanie made it seem like we did! She was so helpful and enthusiastic throughout the entire process up to and including the end of our special day. Her hard work (along with the hard work of the rest of the Soho63 team - wait staff, security, and everyone behind the scenes) eased so much of our stress and allowed us to enjoy our day.

Our guests all said they loved the wedding, and complimented us on every aspect of our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Most of the compliments were specifically for the venue about how beautiful and unique it was. We actually went with only the vendors recommended by SoHo63, and they are all incredible!

We wouldn't trade our memories at SoHo63 for anything. If you're having second thoughts, forget them - this is the perfect venue to have your romance-filled wedding.

Sent on 02/07/2018

SoHo63's reply:

Stephanie (and our entire team!) loved working with you and Grant through the planning process! Thanks for letting our team celebrate with you!!! We wish you both the absolute best!

Paige · Married on 10/21/2017

There are no words that could capture the excellence that SoHo63 is. From their stunning spaces and coordinators to their Vendor Collective, they provide an all-inclusive exceptional wedding planning experience.

Their Customer Service
    I didn’t realize that when signing with SoHo63 I wasn’t just committing to the stunning space but was committing to an entire wedding experience. My MOH who is also getting married within the year has met with venue after venue who had no intentions on catering to her needs as SoHo did for me and my fiancé. Now, I knew that the customer service we received at SoHo wasn’t the average but I truly had no idea that this was not the industry standard until seeing the industry in action. As if the space wasn’t enough- their attentiveness to their brides and making their day of dreams come true is second to none.

Their Staff
    This is where SoHo63 really shines. From start to finish the SoHo63 team was attentive, accommodating, and all around phenomenal with every single aspect of my wedding. Whether it be picking the perfect DJ to providing the lighter for my unity candle, they had it covered. Jenna- my SoHo63 coordinator, my angel, my right-hand woman, flawlessly organized and executed every outlandish request I had. All thanks to her and her team my wedding day was a fairytale.

Investment/ Vendor Collective
    Whether you are balling on a tight budget (like myself) or have the money to blow, SoHo can accommodate you. Their Vendor Collective is all-inclusive for any bride. Their handpicked vendors are the best of the best and truly enjoy working hand and hand with the SoHo team. This may sound minimal, however the communication between your vendor and venue is crucial to having a seamless day.

The Space
    No ugly carpets, no dated wall paper, no shitty chandeliers, it’s a venue you can make your own. We used every space possible on our big day, because what is not to love!

Suggestion to the SoHo Team
    Give Jenna raise!

Sent on 10/26/2017

SoHo63's reply:

To the new Mr and Mrs Drake - it is weird that we miss you already?! We're still a little bit on cloud 9 from your wedding and the sneak peaks of your incredible pictures are making us drool :) We're thrilled that we could make you so happy through the planning process, we truly have the best job in the whole world! We can't wait to brainstorm on how to make our booth even more incredible for the January show! XOXO

Megan · Married on 10/20/2017

When we were visiting venues a little over a year ago to pick a wedding location, Soho 63 won us over easily. Their customer service was outstanding from the time we set foot into the building through our wedding and I am sure it will continue should we want to do anything with them in the future. We were so, so impressed with the 4 ladies who we worked with, starting with Megan who booked our event to Jenna, Stephanie, and Jessica who assisted with questions and worked with us, to Jessica who worked with us as well and was there on our wedding day to ensure everything went smoothly. Jessica did an outstanding job on the day of-I felt so stress-free and felt like I did not need to worry about anything. Any time we needed to contact Soho for questions, their responses were quick and informative. I never regretted choosing Soho and it was the perfect venue for our perfect day. I would recommend this venue to anyone considering an Arizona wedding. The pricing was perfect, their vendor recommendations-albeit we only used a florist from their list-are excellent, and their positive attitude and ease to work with every step of the way made this choice for our wedding the most perfect. Our wedding day was so lovely and part of me wishes I could do it all over again just to work with these girls and also to wear my dress for another whole day! Thank you Soho and the Celebrate Team for making our wedding day the best ever!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

SoHo63's reply:

Megan and Eric - thanks for your sweet review! We had an absolute blast celebrating with your friends and family. Everything from the linens to the florals to the Harry Potter touches has us wishing we could have your wedding a million times over! Wishing you two a lifetime of love!
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/07/2017

Jenna and the entire Celebrate Team are completely amazing and go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is perfect. They are wonderful through the entire process of planning and are always on top of things. Through my wedding, when a few details seemed to go wrong, they quickly helped fix things and made my day stress free. And any suggestions or preferences you will have, they are absolutely accommodating. The whole venue is perfect.

Sent on 10/26/2017

SoHo63's reply:

Thanks for your review Jill! We loved celebrating with you and Alex :) That teaser of your wedding video was INCREDIBLE, we can't wait to see more!