SOHO TACO Reviews

49 | Santa Ana, CA

49 Reviews for SOHO TACO

Angelica R. · Married on 04/22/2021

Awesome Vendor, Awesome Food

Love, love, love Soho Tacos! Their catering job was amazing! I remember enjoying their food during our tasting which is why we booked them but the food they made the day of our wedding totally exceeded my expectations. Their handmade tortillas were delicious! Many of our guests raved about how good the food was and we agree! We totally recommend booking Soho Tacos if your are looking to have delicious tacos at your wedding! Plus, it was so heartwarming to see a video they compiled of their catering at our wedding. Soho Tacos, your team did amazing job with the food and the short video. Thank you sooo much, we will treasure those memories forever!

Sent on 05/01/2021
  • Michael

Michael P. · Married on 01/10/2021

Great Pre-Wedding Taco Party

We had Soho Taco cater our rehearsal dinner and welcome dinner the night before our daughter's wedding at Villa Royale in Palm Springs this past weekend. We had 165 guests and the food was amazing and the chefs and servers were all terrific. We booked them without having any previous experience with them and the entire process was great. Selene was responsive, easy to work with and did everything promised. We would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Sue

Sue L. · Married on 01/04/2020

SOHO Taco Catering - Definite YES

My daughter’s 45-person wedding was catered by Soho Taco at my house this last weekend. From start to finish, everything was fantastic. The cooks, Alan Perez and Daniel Garcia, arrived and set up quickly and efficiently. We had quesadillas and burritos served as appetizers, along with a salsa bar - all DELICIOUS. Our tacos were potato, carne asada, chicken, mahi, and carnitas, served with refried beans and spanish rice. (Again, delicious!).

The servers, Crystal and Clarissa, were on the spot with passing appetizers, clearing plates and cups or bottles, and restocking my ice buckets when beer or wine was low. In addition, all the SOHO staff was extremely courteous and polite. Every guest I spoke to remarked about the delicious food and excellent service.

When service was over, the leftover food was packed up for us to enjoy for a few days. Since I have a house full of family, it was perfect!

Their clean-up was also quick and efficient. All the garbage had been bagged, empty bottles stacked back in their cases or put in recycle barrels, and everything was completely cleaned and cleared away.

I can’t recommend SOHO enough. Selene in the office, and everyone I came in contact with was the best - I would give them 10 stars, if I could!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Jade

Jade · Married on 11/02/2019

Great food, service, perfect for our rehearsal dinner!

We hired Soho Taco for our rehearsal dinner for about 40 people. It was great food, great service, and a fun way to kick off our wedding weekend! We also hired their staff to bus and clean up for the event, she was incredibly sweet and didn't leave until it was perfect! :)

Sent on 11/13/2019

Scott K. · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Wedding Dinner Experience

We recently used Soho Taco as the caterer for our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier with the results. From our initial tasting in June, all the way through our wedding in October, we were continuously impressed with not just the quality of food, but the level of professionalism, service, and communication from the entire staff, particularly Selene, who walked us through the whole process from menu selection, to personal recommendations, and who even helped set us up with a bartending staff for the night.

We always wanted something a little different for our wedding dinner, and Soho was the perfect choice for a little Southern California flair. The food was fresh and delicious, the Aguas frescas were amazing, and the entire serving and cook staff were friendly and professional. The food was the talk of the town among all of our guests, who were just as happy as we were that we chose Soho. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie A. · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing cuisine, top tier staff, exceptional value!

About two months before our wedding day our all-inclusive venue fell through. We scrambled to find all new vendors within a tight budget, and came across Soho Taco. Looking at their menu as well as the quality of presentation depicted in photos I thought for sure they'd be booked and/or out of our price range, but to our delight they were available! Working with Adrienne to plan our food service was a breeze, and she always responded to emails promptly and kept my best interest in mind in terms of price and menu offerings. We had the taco cart service for our wedding of approx. 60 guests in rural Yucca Valley. The staff were extremely professional and friendly, and even packaged up our leftovers nicely for late-night snacks - although I'm surprised we even had leftovers cause we all kept going back for more! Delightful service + exceptional food + outstanding pricing = 100% satisfied bride :D Thank you Soho!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 07/11/2019

Very responsive, flavorful food!

They catered our Joshua Tree area wedding last week, were wonderful to work with every step of the way and the food wasn't just good—it was excellent. Not just standard fare—tons of flavor, very professional. So glad we went with Soho Taco and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Ceili

Ceili B. · Married on 06/28/2019

SOHO Tacos + Wedding = Amazing!

Having great food at my wedding was one of my biggest priorities and SOHO Tacos delivered! All of their food from the tacos to the appetizers to the agua fresca was incredible. Some of my favorites were the shrimp tacos - so tender and tasty - and the esquites. It was perfect for our 70 person SmogShoppe wedding. Everyone who worked with SOHO was so kind and efficiently got through all our guests for firsts, seconds, and more!! We had so many compliments about the food from all our guests.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Jennifer G. · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic Food and Service

Soho Taco catered our wedding dinner and they were fantastic. They got to the remote location on time, the food was incredible, and the service was friendly and professional. Selene managed our account and she was so easy to work with. Our guests raved about the food, and we were lucky enough to get leftovers to take back, which Soho Taco prepped for us. If we ever need catering for a large event again, I would absolutely reach out to Soho Taco to handle it.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2019

Delicious, fun & memorable catering

Soho Taco catered our small (55 people) wedding in Pioneertown this past weekend and was by far one of the best parts! Everyone loved the tacos and couldn't stop talking about how delicious they were. Our main contact, Selene, was also amazing and very responsive to my many emails over the course of the past 6 months. Highly recommend if you want a delicious, fun, memorable and affordable catering option for your guests!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn L. · Married on 04/05/2019

Not your regular taco truck!

Honestly, as bride and groom, we didn’t really get to eat very much the night of our wedding. However, there are many things I want to point out about Soho Taco’s service and food.

BARTENDING: We hired bartenders from them for our wedding and I can not believe how incredibly NICE and HELPFUL they were. One in particular named Finn just went above and beyond to deliver us specially made drinks & food to our sweetheart table. I had the opportunity to chat for a little before guests arrived and I really appreciated how personable and sweet these guys were. I wanted to hang out more!

FOOD: Right after we got married, we went to our little room to have a moment where we were greeted with plates of our appetizers we ordered. I had so many butterflies and my dress was so damn tight I couldn’t eat too much but what I ate tasted so good and I wanted to put them all in my purse for later. We set up a sweetheart table for dinner & were served by Soho Taco and their incredible servers all evening. Sad note, we didn’t get to see the dope outside set up where they had two carts going and table full of fixins. Our friends and family, with many food snobs among them, had only the best things to say about Soho Taco.

“Food was off the hook, literally every single person was talking about those tacos.”

“Damn, those shrimp tacos…”

“Those were the best tacos I’ve ever had.”

“That GUACCCCC.”

Even my dad, an older, traditional Chinese man was in freakin taco heaven. Also my mom, who kept telling me before the wedding about her asian weddings she’s been to that serve 12 course Chinese meals with lobster, kept asking me, “Are you sure you want to serve tacos? I’ve never been to a wedding that served tacos.” I was like, don’t worry, mom. SHE COULD NOT STOP BRAGGING TO HER CHINESE FRIENDS ABOUT OUR TACO WEDDING LOL!!!! I love it.

ONE SUGGESTION: Please provide more chips and guac, as I believe they ran out pretty soon because we had several guests tell us they didn’t get any chips and guac!

SERVICE: Every employee Soho Taco sent out to cater our wedding was professional, personable, and did everything we asked of them. From set up to cocktail hour to dinner and PARTY TIME, every encounter I had was pleasant and really made me so happy the night of our wedding.

SOHO TACO, you were a huge part of our wedding, and we thank you for providing EXCELLENT food and service to us and our beloved guests. Thanks for treating us like kings and queens!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Lauren B. · Married on 10/19/2018

Delicious and fresh

This past Friday, SOHO catered our wedding and let me tell you the food was SPECTACULAR. This crew was on top of every detail and EVERY guests first comment to us was..."OMG, those tacossss!!" From the hand pressed tortillas to the extensive condiment bar it was all delicious, freshly prepared and PERFECT for our wedding. Still dying to have more of those mini bean and cheese burritos and plan on ordering a few dozen for the house. THANK YOU SOHO!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Lynette

Lynette · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing caterer! Highly recommend using. Great option for wedding

great food! All of our guests raved about the food. During the planning process, my assigned person (Adrienne Tiedeman) was very easy to get ahold of and if I needed anything she made it super easy. I would highly recommend for any sort of event!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jillian · Married on 09/01/2018

We had changed our minds a couple of times throughout the process when we were trying to figure out the best ways to accommodate our huge range of guests. Selene with Soho was so accommodating and really tried her best to make everything work for us and make sure we knew exactly what all of our options were. The food was great. I was lucky enough to try the food on two separate occasions before the wedding because I did not get to have the appetisers during the wedding day... I was too busy chatting. But everyone absolutely enjoyed them and ate them all up. Tacos were as expected from the tasting, super tasty and authentic. We have family from Mexico and they were also impressed that it was not fake Mexican haha

Sent on 09/17/2018

Leslie · Married on 08/25/2018

Definitely recommend! Hired for our wedding. The guests said it was the best wedding food they've had! Easy to work with and schedule. Worked with my gluten free requests.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Gerry · Married on 06/23/2018

We hired SOHO Taco to supply a taco truck for our son's rehearsal dinner. SOHO was terrific in every way. Planning was made easy. They supplied insurance certificates to the rental property. They were punctual. The people were great! The food was terrific. The event was made fabulous. I highly recommend SOHO Taco.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Steven · Married on 03/24/2018

SOHO Taco went out to our venue in the desert without any problems BUT the best part was how many compliments we received from our guests that night and still weeks later. We wanted a mix of authentic Mexican but upscale enough to please the more traditional guests, SOHO was the perfect mix of real Mexican and fine dining. Our favorites were the carnitas, handmade tortillas, and mango salsa. They offer a wide range of appetizers and taco fillings and are very easy to work with.

If you want to treat your guests to delicious, fresh food choose SOHO!

Sent on 04/09/2018
  • Elsa

Elsa · Married on 11/04/2017

First thing that comes to your mind when you are thinking about Soho Taco to cater your wedding, "Do I really want to have a taco stand at my wedding?", answer that question with an exuberant yes. Soho Taco is not your average taco stand. Your guests will be so thrilled when they actually see what Soho Taco brings to the table. Great value, it's about half of the cost of a caterer that is going to serve you rubber chicken or something else that your guests will never remembered. Great service and professional setup, very classy. Soho Taco provided appetizers, aguas frescas and their premiere taco package. This is not your average taco man!

Sent on 01/12/2018
  • Missy

Missy · Married on 10/14/2017

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. My dream wedding came true with the help of SOHO Tacos. Once I brought my wife to a tasting night with them, she was instantly convinced to have them at our wedding reception. Selene Noonan and the entire staff are amazing; professional, quick-response time, working within a budget, courteous, flexible, so easy to work with and while planning a wedding, you need vendors exactly like this. Oh, and the food is DELICIOUS. Our guests were blown away with the handmade tortillas! I could go on and on...My advice: go to a tasting event and you'll know.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Nick · Married on 10/14/2017

Stellar caterers for our wedding in Joshua Tree! Our guests absolutely loved the food!! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

SOHO Taco provided fresh, homemade tacos for our wedding and their food and customer service absolutely exceeded our expectations! Out of all the tastings/vendors we considered for food they provided the best quality and flavor by far! If you're looking for a taco caterer I would highly recommend SOHO! The on-site homemade tortillas were incomparable! Selene provided the quickest responses to all of our questions/requests and was such a delight to work with! The staff and cooks were soooo nice and friendly. Hands down would use them again!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Christy · Married on 04/08/2017

Using Soho Tacos was one of the best decisions my husband and I made when planning our wedding. We didn't want your typical sit down chicken or fish type of meal and we wanted the food to be reasonably priced. My husband and I love tacos so we started looking for a caterer that specialized in tacos. And we found Soho Taco with great reviews and delicious and enticing photos of their food. After speaking with a couple representatives of the company, we booked right away!

At our wedding, Soho was such a hit. The appetizers were amazing and the dinner was fantastic. We served dinner buffet style with someone cooking fresh tortillas as each person came up with their order. The servers, cooks, and manager was so accommodating and the attention to detail was spectacular. As the bride and groom, we were served first and the manager took our order and brought our food out with all the condiments we wanted without us even having to lift a finger. It was delicious! And despite most brides and grooms not being able to eat at their wedding, we did definitely because of their pacing. Guests were raving over the food we served--saying it was the best wedding food they have ever had. Some even claim that they want to use Soho for their future events. Even almost a year later, I still get compliments on Soho.

Picking Soho to cater our wedding was such a great decision. Definitely no regrets. It was fun, delicious, and different. Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/22/2017

We had a great experience with Soho Taco for our wedding! Selene is super nice and easy to communicate with and very flexible on changes. Soho drove out to our desert ranch wedding with a taco cart and was a huge hit with our guests. Everyone raved about how good the food was and said they usually didn't have high expectations for wedding food and this food was their favorite! Definitely get the handmade tortillas, they are delicious and add a nice touch.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Darlene · Married on 10/01/2016

I would have never thought of having tacos for our wedding, but when my fiance’, now husband, suggested it, I was open to the idea. I did a search and found Soho Taco “gourmet taco catering” and wow, I am so glad that I did. I never imagined that having a taco cart for our wedding would be such a hit! We loved loved loved the food, the presentation, and the service!! From the first time I talked to Charisse Padilla on the phone, she was a gem! She was super friendly and so attentive!! She made everything so easy…..all I had to do was go for a tasting and I was sold! After that, it was all about the choices!! So many yummy choices! All our guests raved about the food and to my surprise, we did not have any leftovers! Guests were even able to go up for seconds! I would definitely recommend Soho Taco for any event. Their cart is so charming as well, it added a special touch to our wedding. Their customer service was beyond my expectations. Charisse was there for me throughout the whole wedding planning process. She was definitely a big help to me…..no stress here!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Socal W. · Married on 09/18/2016

As good as it gets! Is right. I'm a wedding planner, so I work with food trucks and caterers every weekend. Soho Taco has the absolute best food that I have ever had in my 10 years planning weddings. I know that there are some taco trucks out there that leave guests feeling hungry and without enough food, and we had SO MUCH FOOD. Their pricing is extremely fair, their customer service is off the charts, and their staff the day of the event was wonderful. Absolutely, very highly, recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2017