Soft Touch Photography by Cynthia, Inc. Reviews

6 | Nottingham, MD

6 Reviews for Soft Touch Photography by Cynthia, Inc.

Soft Touch Photography by Cynthia, Inc. did a spectacular job taking the wedding photography of my son’s wedding. Cindy has a great personality and at the same time was very professional. It was the first wedding that I had ever planned and Cindy offered helpful suggestions. Both prior and after the wedding Cindy returned my messages quickly whenever I had a question. The pictures are beautiful; the wedding story and a picture of the bride and groom were featured in the newspaper. The other photographers that I considered in the beginning were more expensive. Cindy was someone that the wedding party enjoyed having with them on the special

Sent on 05/01/2014

Amy · Married on 05/25/2013

Cindy and Terri from Soft Touch did such a fantastic job at our wedding. They managed to be everywhere taking pictures while being discreet and unobtrusive. And they were so much fun! Picture quality is excellent, we have so many great shots to choose from. Cindy was able to work in shots to fit our schedule. I would highly recommend Soft Touch for large event photography.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Megan · Married on 12/08/2012

Upon meeting Cindy, we instantly became friends. She is an absolute sweetheart! My wedding day was awesome, and she had a huge part in it. Cindy and Scott are two amazing, passionate photographers who really get in it all just to get the most perfect shot. We didn't do traditional wedding shots either, our photo shoot was so FUN(before,during and after the wedding)! Photographers capture the moments and I can't wait to look back on these moments years from now and remember how much fun we had. All thanks to Cindy and Scott. You guys are truly amazing!!! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2012

Cindy is great! She has an easy going and fun personality, which makes you feel very comfortable while having your picture taken. She always brings two photographers and multiple cameras so they don't miss a moment. I had little children at my wedding and Cindy and Terri were so patient with them. Everyone kept telling me how much they liked my photographers. I am currently awaiting pictures but from the ones I am super confident they will be great!

Sent on 04/08/2012

Marie · Married on 06/26/2010

Cindy was incredible!! Patient in the heat, careful with setting up the posed photos, pleasant, and a joy to work with. She did lovely engagement photos, and a beautiful "walking down memory lane" DVD of the bride and groom, also. I think she is an absolute gem!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2010

Lisa · Married on 10/30/2009

Cindy was amazing!!! She was able to make sure we got all the pictures we asked for and many more we didn't even know existed! We had so much fun taking our engagement photos and we've gotten nothing but rave reviews about them. Cindy's packages were so affordable compared to so many others we looked at and we were blown away by her previous work! She was so very professional and easy to work with. Even our guests were commenting on how she didn't seem to miss a shot of even the most candid moments happening on the dance floor. We will definitely be recommending Cindy to our friends and family getting married in the future!

Sent on 11/12/2009