Sofelle Cake Artistry Reviews

Sofelle Cake Artistry 7
  • Kasey

Kasey Hamilton 路 Married on 10/11/2019

Outstanding flavor and execution

Lucy was a dream to work with! She did an excellent job bringing our dream cake to life! It also doesn't hurt that she makes literally the best cake I've ever had in my life! We chose her vanilla cake with dulce de leche and amaretto buttercream flavor - it is to die for! My husband is a cake enthusiast, so it was a high priority item for us. Lucy knocked it out of the park and I would highly recommend hiring her!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Wow! I am so happy to hear your and your new hubby were so pleased. Yes, I gotta say...I have a fondness for dulce de leche myself having spent many of my formative years in Colombia, S.A. It just is hard to beat that deliciousness! All my best to you both :)

Brittany Seaman 路 Married on 10/05/2019

beautiful and tasty cake

Lucy is an amazing cake artist, the cake was beautiful. Not only was it beautiful but it tasted great as well. She is easy to work with and helpful in bringing your cake dreams to life

Sent on 10/19/2019

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your endorsement. I am thrilled that your experience with Sofelle Cake Artistry was to your liking 馃檪

Nicole Reid 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Best Experience Ever

I can't say enough about Sofelle Cake Artistry. I got the look I wanted, and the flavors I wanted as well. I had reached out to four or five bakers prior to meeting Lucy and they couldn't do a coffee flavor; one told me coffee would be too strong I should try another flavor. Well what I did instead was kept looking for other bakeries. Lucy heard what I wanted and made suggestions. And the day of our Vow Renewal the cake was perfect I am still getting compliments on the taste of the cake.
    Sofelle, we waited 8yrs to renew our vows and have an actual wedding and everything was perfect. I will be reaching out to you next year to get a smaller version created.

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 8

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

It was truly my pleasure to make this happen for you. Since your vow renewal several of my other clients have heard about your flavor combination and ordered it as well! The coffee ganache and butterscotch buttercream pair so nicely and I've no added it to my menu thanks to you :)
    All my best to you both!
  • Meghan

Meghan Pandith 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful cake

I had an Indian inspired, sari themed cake. Many cake vendors I spoke to said they were unable to do what I envisioned, but Lucy was up for it. My cake was beautiful!! And it tasted good! Lucy did an amazing job!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your endorsement. Your wedding and wedding cake we different and I absolutely loved the colors and style you selected. I am so happy to hear you were pleased with the end result. All the best to you both!
  • Yahaira

Yahaira 路 Married on 04/12/2019

Lucy is Amazing!

We can't thank enough Lucy for making our wedding day truly amazing with her amazing cake. She went far beyond my expectations and provided excellent professionalism and she really cared to listen for what I wanted. Everyone loved her cake and kept asking for more. Lucy you were an angel to me from beginning to end, I will always be grateful to you. There aren鈥檛 enough words to describe how great it felt to have someone care so much to help you on your special day. Thank you so much again!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 9

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

You are so very welcome Yahaira. I was happy to work with you and so glad to have had the opportunity to meet you. You are a beautiful person!
  • Micaela

Micaela 路 Married on 03/03/2019

Elegant and tasty!!

I was looking for a delicate elegant cake that wasn鈥檛 stuffed with gooey fillings and was breathtakingly beautiful and that鈥檚 exactly what I got. Lucy is very busy and there鈥檚 good reason why and I鈥檓 so glad I chose her. Even her samples were so perfectly packaged and she is as sweet and wonderful as her cakes. My cake was delicious , soft , moist and delicate. I went with champagne raspberry even though the white chocolate lavender was just as amazing. She is detail oriented, professional, and loves what she does and it shows. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 10

Dear Micaela,
    Thank you so much for your very kind endorsement. It was a pleasure to get to meet you and your hubby. You were a delight to work with and I am so glad you went with that traditional & elegant piped buttercream style.
    Wishing you both all the very best always,
  • Kevin

Kevin Hurley 路 Married on 03/03/2019

Fantastic flavor and design

Lucy is one of the most professional and respectful vendors we encountered during our wedding planning journey. She was very helpful in recommending flavors as well as exterior design to match our Harry Potter theme. We chose the lemon cake with raspberry filling and lemon butter cream....yummm,

Sent on 06/29/2019

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! Your cake was fun to make - it was different and unique! I wish you both all the best :)
  • Nabat

Nabat 路 Married on 01/18/2019

Best tasting cake plus it鈥檚 GORGEOUS 馃槏

Honestly, there is not enough words to describe how happy my husband and I were when we saw our cake!! It was more than we expected it to be plus our guests loved it!!!! They kept talking about how good it tasted. I even requested a remake for my 30th birthday lol all that to say if you are a bride looking for a tasty gorgeous cake plus a reasonable price make sure you book her. She is AMAZING!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 11
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 12
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 13
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 14

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Nabat for your endorsement! You chose such an elegant and lovely design...one of my favorites to date ;)
  • Lacy

Lacy J. Gonzalez 路 Married on 12/22/2018

Lewis/Gonzalez wedding

Not a morsel was left behind! Everyone loved my daughter and son-in-law's wedding cake and cookies!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 15
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 16
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 17

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to make Lacy's Gatsby inspired cake - it was such an elegant and beautiful wedding!

Mia Hutto 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful experience

Everything about my cake was beautiful. From the first conversation and the taste testing was amazing. She brought my vision to light. I never meet such an amazing cake decorator. My cake was delicious and most. Even in the mists of my breakdowns she had an listening ear and some very kind words to keep me going and I鈥檓 so great full for that. Thank you Lucy for everything.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Dear Mia,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to endorse my services.
    You are such a kind soul and I wish you many, many blessings in your marriage and life.
    All my best to you and yours,

Damona 路 Married on 10/13/2018

It was awesome

Lucy is awesome and everything was so good and perfect and the cake was super awesome and delicious

Sent on 10/24/2018

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Thank you Damona! It was a pleasure to make your cake for your lovely wedding. Wishing you both a lifetime of peace, health, and love.

Libna 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful cake!!!

Lucy did a phenomenal job with our wedding cake! She really brought our vision to life and working with her was so easy! Super polite and professional. Thank you for making our day that more special!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

You are so welcome dear Libna - the pleasure was all mine! May you both share a lifetime of togetherness :)
  • Tiffany

Tiffany 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic job on wedding cake

Lucy did a fantastic job on our wedding cakes. She listened to every detail I wanted on the cake and they looked BEAUTIFUL!! She was also very responsive and timely when we needed. She was also very budget friendly. Moist cakes and designs were flawless! Wedding cakes are not the only cake we ordered from her. We also ordered an aniversary cake for my parents in-law in September and our wedding in October. That鈥檚 how much I trust Lucy. Will definitely be using her again for other events! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for this endorsement Tiffany! I truly loved working with you and the fact that you were going for something a little different than a traditional 3-tier buttercream cake. I think it is so cool that you decided on various cakes with different styles! I wish you both all the best and thank you for the opportunity to be your cake artist ;)
  • Liana

Liana 路 Married on 08/18/2018

If Love was a wedding cake this would be it!

I almost broke into tears when I saw my wedding cake for the first time on my wedding day! Lucy captured the exact modern elegance that I was looking for and she was a complete professional throughout the entire experience. Lucy I can not thank you enough for making a cake as beautiful and DELICIOUS as I could have ever dreamed of! 100% Recommend Sofelle Cake Artistry to anyone that wants their cake to taste as amazing as it looks!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Aww! Thank you so much for such a sweet review. I have to say...the place looked amazing - RJ Glamour does a great job and they gave me the most beautiful flowers to finish your elegant, stylish, and modern cake design. I am delighted you were so happy. Knowing that my clients are happy is what makes it all worth it! All my best to you both :)
  • Ashley

Ashley 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Beautiful Wedding Cake!

Lucy made us the absolute most beautiful wedding cake! She created exactly what I envisioned and we loved it so much. It not only looked beautiful, it tasted amazing. She has a wide range of flavors and can customize your cake to taste and look exactly how you want. We highly recommend.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your endorsement Ashley! I wish I had had a chance to meet you personally after all our collaborating via emails and phone calls, lol :) I know how planning your wedding from another state can be challenging, but so glad to have collaborated with you and even more so that you were pleased with your wedding cake. All my best!

Valerie 路 Married on 05/21/2018

Lucy made us a beautiful wedding cake. My daughter has food allergies and she was very understanding. The cake tasted and looked fantastic!!! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 18
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 19

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Thank you Valerie! I loved the design we came up with together - especially loved that you went with classic buttercream flowers. So pretty!!

brielle 路 Married on 05/21/2018

Lucy was fantastic to deal with. She's very sweet and takes the time to listen to what it is you're truly wanting. She took the bride's daughter's peanut allergy very seriously when speaking with her instead of minimizing it like many other bakers has done. The cake was both georgeous and delicious. She was spot on in her design and very quick to respond to emails. Lucy was amazing!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 20
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 21

Sandb 路 Married on 03/24/2018

The entire process was excellent. We provided some basic information via email then set up an in-person consultation, during which we spoke with Lucy, tasted some samples and then she helped us with our cake design. The final cake was excellent; a nice blend of flavours with the right texture. All our guests loved it
    Lucy is very professional and she provides a courteous, informed service that exceeds expectations.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to enter your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you had a good experience with Sofelle Cake Artistry. Wishing you both much peace, health, and love!

Starr 路 Married on 02/23/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Lucy from Sofelle Cake Artisty on the design of our wedding cake. Our design was slightly unusual in the sense that we wanted it to fit the theme of our overall wedding design, which included a lot of flowers and earthiness. Lucy loved the design and embraced the challenge of having to create MANY miniature flowers made out of gum paste. The ending result was simply beautiful. The most difficult part of the wedding cake process was having to choose which cake flavor we wanted, all three of the cakes we tried during the tasting were so delicious. We almost had a different flavor for each layer of our cake, but decided her Red Velvet and Raspberry Champagne flavors were the crowd pleasers. We highly recommend Sofelle Cake Artistry, they have an amazing menu of flavors and their prices were beyond reasonable.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Thank you Starr!! I love that you chose such a cool, very cute, and non-traditional cake for your wedding. Can't wait to see photos!
  • Maria

Maria 路 Married on 02/16/2018

Perfection!

Lucy is great. She is very professional, passionate about her work, and sweet. Our wedding was December 1st, 2018 and the cake she made for us was exactly what we envisioned. It was perfect. It not only looked great but also tasted amazing. Our guests loved it and so did we. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Dear Maria,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share this - your endorsement of my services means so much to me. Creating a wedding cake just like you envisioned is well...the "icing on the cake"for me!
    All my best,

Julie 路 Married on 01/06/2018

Chef Lucy was an absolute delight to work with. She designed a cake that鈥檚 as beyond my expectations. Not only was the cake stunning it was delicious. Her pricing was fair and her professional was outstanding. I definitely recommend hiring her if you are having any type of event in the Orlando area

Sent on 01/20/2018
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 22

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

I love the photo Julie! Thank you so much for your endorsement. I really appreciate it. I absolutely love my art and it thrills me to see my clients happy with their cakes. All the best to you :)

Nikki 路 Married on 12/15/2017

Lucy was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only does she make some of the most unique and delicious cake flavors I've ever tried but she also did a fantastic job decorating our cake. She went above and beyond with everything from the consultation to set up. I highly recommend her if you are looking for your wedding cake or if you just want some delicious cake! :)

Thanks so much Lucy for everything!

Sent on 03/13/2018
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 23
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 24

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Wow Nikki! I love the photos! Thank you so much for including me in your wedding vendor family :)
    All my best to you both!!
  • Juan

Juan 路 Married on 12/08/2017

Delicious and Beautiful Cakes

Lucy was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process. She made two delicious cakes, one for the rehearsal dinner and one for our wedding. We are looking forward to our 1st year anniversary when we can finish the cake we've saved! All throughout, she was both professional and very personable. She went out of her way to include the lace of my wife's dress into the design of the cake. Everything turned out beautifully and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 25

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Thank you Juan for your endorsement! I loved making this more traditional buttercream cake. I wish you and your lovely wife all the very best!
    Sincerely,

Eileen 路 Married on 11/19/2017

So, I'm a little overdue for this review but I really wanted to share my experience with Sofelle Cake Artistry in regards to my wedding cake and the grooms cake. My husband and I actually found Lucy, the owner, through google search. All reviews we came across raved about her cakes, and her designs were amazing, so we decided to meet with her and do a taste test....OMG!! The cakes we tried were moist, flavorful and so distinct in taste (we tried key lime and strawberry, strawberries and cream, champagne and raspberry, and fall spice); we settled on key lime and strawberry, and strawberries and cream for the wedding cake, and viva el chocolate for the grooms cake. We wanted someone who could bring our vision to life (my husband and I are in the music industry and are strong lovers of R&B music) and that is just what Lucy did, constructing a cake inspired by our love for music topped with an edible microphone that she made from scratch. The grooms cake was actually a replica of a Maschine, which is a drum pad that my husband uses. Her professionalism, communication, and timeliness were top notch and the prices were actually very reasonable! I would not hesitate to use Lucy again; heck, I'm thinking of using her for my baby shower cake when we get there!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 26
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 27

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Eileen - thank you so much for taking the time to support my business which such an awesome review! I enjoyed making your cakes - they were different than your typical wedding cake and personalized just for the two of you. I wish both a lifetime of happiness, peace, and health :)

Erica 路 Married on 11/04/2017

Lucy is such an artist! When my husband and I met her she spent so much time sketching designs so we could have the cake of our dreams. We received so many compliments on our wedding day about our cake and it tastes amazing!!!! I would reccomend Lucy and Sofelle Cakes to anyone looking for a piece of art! Her work exceeded my expectations!!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Sofelle Cake Artistry 28

Sofelle Cake Artistry's reply:

Erica - thank you!! Wow, you made my day :) I really did enjoy our consultation and coming up with the different ideas. I think that one we collaborated and decided upon was awesome and I am so glad you both were happy with it. All my best to you both!