Soderberg's Floral & Gift Reviews

Soderberg's Floral & Gift 2
Soderberg's Floral & Gift 3
  • stevenrthai

Steven · Married on 10/21/2017

Amanda and her team did an amazing job delivering exactly what we wanted! We cannot thank them enough, prompt communication and easy communication - Amanda loves to brainstorm and come up with unique and dynamic arrangements. We could not have asked for a better florist - they are exceptional!

Soderberg's Floral & Gift 4
    Soderberg's Floral & Gift 5
    Soderberg's Floral & Gift 6

Gail · Married on 10/29/2016

Amanda Wenzel, Soderberg's wedding coordinator, was wonderful to work with for our daughter's wedding/reception on 10/29/16. She was very experienced and all her recommendations were excellent. In addition, the cost was under budget and a fraction of the estimates from other florists.

Dave · Married on 10/22/2016

Let's start off by saying one of us loves flowers and the other one is allergic to a lot of them. Couple that with the fact that we're both picky and also wanted a specific look and we could have been a florist's nightmare. Soderberg's didn't flinch. They were extremely professional and offered us a detailed quote so we knew exactly where we were spending money.
    The flowers arrived exactly when requested and they exceeded our expectations. The vases they chose matched our vision and the flowers and bouquets were simply perfection. Even the flower girl's halo worked perfectly.
    We also had a perpetually clumsy best man who ended up breaking a 3 foot tall vase. Soderberg's surprised us by waiving a charge for that too. They really didn't have to do that but after spending so much money on the entire wedding, it was such a nice gesture.

April · Married on 04/29/2016

Phenomenal floral arrangements at great prices. Our flowers were Fresh and in Pristine condition. Soderberg's Floral listened and personlized for our Wedding event. They made the Day !

Lloyd · Married on 09/20/2014

The flowers for our wedding were "over the top" beautiful. I have worked with Kim for many years and have never been disappointed in her creativity or services. Kim will listen to your ideas and then brings them to life with her selection and colors of flowers in beautiful designs. All we can say is just trust her judgement and you will be blown away with her creations.

Nicole · Married on 08/23/2014

I finally found Soderberg's Floral online after much research (and disappointment) with other options in the Minneapolis area. Other florists were either 1. ridiculously expensive, or 2. rigid in their design options. Kym was, from day one, a dream to work with. Her communication and package options made the whole process extremely simple and stress free. Offering three levels of floral package options for the already stressed bride made this line item in the wedding so wonderful to coordinate.

The florals arrived on the morning of the wedding, and could not have been more beautiful. The flowers were fresh and the bouquets were full. I would recommend Kym and Soderberg's Floral to anyone looking for gorgeous wedding bouquets and arrangements!

Alicia at Soderberg's was really professional and sweet. She listen to everything I said and really brought my vision to life. My bouquet was a hit! and it turned out better then I imagine. Alicia knows what she is doing and she does it well.

Howie is AMAZING! He has won numerous awards for his floral arrangements. Everything was so beautiful!

Sandy · Married on 08/20/2011

Flowers and centerpieces were gorgeous! So we went with Fairie Flowers!

Anna · Married on 05/07/2011

I would have to say that Fairie Flowers is amazing, I was so impressed with all of the amazing ideas that were given to me it made planning so easy and fun. Susan is an outgoing, kind, friendly professional who gives thought to detail. We recommend her services to anyone and everyone.

Lisa · Married on 10/16/2010

Fairie Flowers did an amazing job with the flowers and centerpieces! Susan was able to capture my vision perfectly and pull everything together. I received many compliments!

Greg · Married on 09/25/2010

Susan's services were immaculate. The Flower arrangements were very beautiful. All of our guests enjoyed her decorations. Susan is an outgoing, kind, friendly professional who gives thought to detail. We recommend her services to anyone and everyone.

Love,
    Greg and Melanie Ellis

Heather · Married on 08/21/2010

Very easy to work with. Was extremely pleased with the flowers and cener pieces. Would recommend to friends.

Jessica · Married on 07/24/2010

Thank you for taking care of the flowers. They were beautiful and I am glad we met you. Great job and your flexibility was fabulous.

• CAustin13

Christina · Married on 07/03/2010

Fairie Flowers was extremely easy to work with. They worked within my budget to get me all of the flowers that I wanted and some that I didn't know that I wanted. Everything turned out so great. She was dependable and on time to all of our meetings and she was the first vendor to show up on the day of the wedding. We knew that it would be hot and humid for our July 3rd wedding, but Fairie Flowers helped me to plan ahead for the care of the flowers during the heat and they still looked good at the end of the night. I highly recommend them.

Jeanette · Married on 06/05/2010

I loved my experience with Fairie Flowers. For MONTHS after my wedding I was still receiving compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. I could not agree more! Susan made the planning experience fun too. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Kristi · Married on 11/27/2009

Besides fabulous flowers and service, owner Susan Rowell assisted our wedding party in pinning on the flowers and setting everything up. We were extremely happy with her product and service!

HIlary · Married on 10/30/2009

Susan was spectacular to work with. She had fantastically creative ideas for my bridal bouquets and was great about accommodating the delivery of items.
    I had a masquerade wedding and she made the flowers match the theme of the wedding beautifully.
    My floral bouquet lasted another week after the wedding!

Grace · Married on 09/19/2009

I wish I could give Fairie Flowers a 6 (or even a 10!) in some of these categories. I suddenly needed bouquets, corsages, and boutennierres one week before our wedding. I had called everywhere with no luck, and Fairie Flowers was able to meet with me, give me a quote that was within my small budget, and deliver beautiful flowers that were exactly what I wanted. The flowers were a highlight of my wedding and the service and professionalism that Fairie Flowers offered relieved a great deal of stress for me in the days leading up to the event. Thank you thank you thank you!

Katie · Married on 09/19/2009

Very professional and affordable. I really didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted for floral bouquets and Susan went over several ideas and options with me. I could sense her passion around designing and felt she was very experienced. Susan was very friendly and personable. She really cared about getting it just right for my wedding day. Susan was even able to make a change in my order just a week before my wedding. I would recommend Fairie Flowers to anyone who's looking for professional, friendly, affordable floral design.

Lori · Married on 08/01/2009

Fairie Flowers was the Best!! Susan Rowell was absolutely amazing, giving so much attention to detail. From the beginning, she took my ideas and created them into a beautiful masterpiece. The floral arrangements at the church added so much more to the ceremony, and the table settings throughout the reception were incredible! She created a vintage/modern feel with vibrant colors and textures. Sue is wonderful to work with! I would recommend her company to everyone!

Allison · Married on 05/23/2009

Susan of Fairie Flowers was incredible easy to work with. She was well educated and incredibly creative. My guests and the owners of the venue were blown away by how stunning the room was. I loved my flowers and all of the decorations. They set the entire mood for the wedding.

Michelle · Married on 05/09/2009

Soderberg's is a wonderful family florist and very easy to work with. The lush bride's bouquet was very important to us but we didn't want to spend a fortune on flowers for the tables and venue. Kym Erickson worked within our budget and created the most innovative and beautiful series of flowers I've seen. I was amazed at how she took our feedback and envisioned an amazing bride's bouquet, bridemaid bouquets, greens for the groomsmen and elegant flourish for the head table. They worked around the demands of Mother's Day weekend Kym was in touch the week before with updates. I felt confident in Kym's vision and she didn't try to push lavish table displays but helped us get a good deal on simple flowers on top of our wedding party needs. Soderberg's give such a professional and personal touch and the flowers were an impressive part of our event.

Karla · Married on 01/31/2009

Susan is FANTASTIC to work with. She made me feel comfortable in my choices, while offering insight into putting together the best options for flowers and centerpieces. I didn't think twice about booking her, in fact we didn't even look into another company. She fit with us and our vision of the day perfectly. She allowed me to steer the ship and provided all the steam necessary to get me through the big day!

Janne · Married on 06/21/2007

Susan was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! We did a distance wedding. I was always able to contact her either on the phone or via email. When I was in the area or could arrange to be she would always make time for a visit to look at the next thing. Susan was full of wonderful ideas and was fun to work with, she truly loves what she does. I am still getting compliments about my wedding flowers and the decorations six months later. We were really working on a budget and I really wanted certain flowers and/or colors in bouquets and decorations. Susan was able to make it happen! Susan came for set up before the wedding and everyone loved her, she handed out everyone's flowers and corsages. We were even allowed to use the flower arrangements the next day during a brunch that we did. I will be forever grateful to Susan and Fairie Flowers!