Social Scenes Photobooth Reviews

4 | Fullerton, CA

4 Reviews for Social Scenes Photobooth

Claire Bishara · Getting married on 03/23/2022

BeachCandy Swimwear's FRIDA COLLECTION Launch Party & Fashion Show

Social Scenes Photo Booth is FANTASTIC!!! We could not be happier that we chose to work with them. We reached out to Social Scenes to host a photo booth at our Fashion Show/Launch Party in Newport Beach for BeachCandy Swimwear's new spring collection. We instantly got in touch with Jacob who was incredibly kind and helpful. He worked with us throughout the weeks leading up to the event to create the perfect photo booth experience for us. It was very easy to get in contact with him when needed. He even went out his way to create flower head pieces inspired by Frida Kahlo for guests to use as accessories for their photos. Social Scenes is professional, unique, and a great choice for every event! We can't wait to use them again in the future!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Social Scenes Photobooth's reply:

Brit and Claire, thank you once again for allowing us the opportunity to work with you and BeachCandy and for all of the kind words. We look forward to working with you again. Cheers to much success!
  • Alkali

Alkali Beauty · Getting married on 09/03/2020

They are "the one" for literally EVERYONE!

Hands down, the best photo booth everything we have ever experienced. They go far beyond just weddings. They are fit for any occasion with quality props, excellent equipment and lighting, super classy, as well as amazing customer service. These two are so polite and friendly and do such a great job, they are my go-to photo booth for every occasion. I'm happy to refer them to anyone! I know it sounds cheesy, but I really was so happy with their service and they're such quality people on top of the service. You will be so happy you chose them!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Social Scenes Photobooth's reply:

Talk about knowing how to throw a party! You had every detail nailed from start to finish and we had such an amazing time! Thank you for allowing us to celebrate with you and we look forward to working with you again!

Kay Hampton · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic!!

Having the photo booth made the event!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Social Scenes Photobooth's reply:

Congratulations to both you and Jazz! Your family and friends were so much fun and it was a pleasure to work with you. Cheers to a wonderful marriage and nothing but success!
  • Beatriz

Beatriz Garcia · Married on 02/28/2019

Best photo booth I've ever experienced!

I AM A BUSINESSWOMAN... I provide good service, so I expect good service with anyone that I work with. I am so grateful and so impressed with Social Scenes Photo booth that I have to share my amazing experience with them. So rare that I am just so impressed by someone and they captured me! Literally! I actually met them at my friends Fashion Show (the photo I uploaded) and was so impressed by them. I immediately got their contact information and they are my go-to photo booth for every occasion. You don't realize until you have such a great experience with a photo booth team, how fundamental they are for capturing such fun moments of your occasion. When you go to an event and you rarely ever see someone, to capture a silly and fun moment with your loved ones, when you look at it, you smile and remember that beautiful moment and its PRICELESS. So, photos mean a lot to me and they really do an outstanding job. The photos are the best quality I've ever experienced with a photo booth. They're next level and extremely professional. The props are silly, fun and very clean and well taken care of. They give you the option to have your photos printed, texted and emailed! They customize the background, your frame for the photos, the size is great, you can add your logos, and props for all occasions as well. Just tell them your theme and they're prepared. Price point is amazing as well. I had so many quotes, where their quality did not match their price. With Social Scenes, I feel like you get even more than what you pay for. I happily recommend you to hire them and you will be so happy you did. I've already hired them for more occasions and feel that its a great gift to give to your loved ones for their special occasions as well. Thank you guys so much for such an amazing time and for helping us retain all the fun memories. xoxo

Sent on 04/16/2019

Betty,
    You leave us humbled and extremely happy for all of the kind things you’ve said. We’re beyond appreciative for noticing the efforts we make and most importantly, we’re very happy we lived up to the standards you deserve. We’re just an email, text or call away and we’re looking forward to working with you for years to come.