SoCal Selfie Reviews

1 User photo

• Yvonne

Yvonne N. · Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing Photo Booth

What can I say!! So Cal Selfie is the way to go! There have been nothing but great remarks from the guests at my wedding event about how fun and wonderful this photo booth is!!

The attendant, Michael was super awesome, so helpful and just a joy to help us get photo ready!! He was at ease and just knew how to work the machine! I definitely recommend So Cal Selfie for future events to capture all the wonderful memories =) Thank you Nathan & Amber for guiding and helping along the way.

Sent on 04/28/2021

Matthew L. · Married on 10/11/2019

An absolute must!

SoCal Selfie is a must have at your wedding! We had seen them before at an event we attended and SoCal Selfie was so much fun and help people make their own memories they got to take home with them! Everything was so perfect!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • X

Xavier T. · Married on 07/29/2019

Fantastic Photo Booth

We looked into so many different photo booths before choosing SoCal Selfie. They were by far the most reasonably priced, Nathan was a joy to speak to and booking them for our wedding couldn’t be easier as everything can be done using your phone. The enclosed photo booth was perfect. They provided a friendly attendant, lots of props, and the booth had a screen outside playing a slideshow of all the photos. Afterwards, they provided us with a link to all the pictures, valid for year. We’re so grateful to our deejay for referring us to SoCal Selfie!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie H. · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience with So Cal Selfie!

I booked So Cal Selfie a whole year before my wedding and working with them was a breeze from start to finish. The pricing was reasonable and they were very responsible to my emails. When the wedding got closer they were fantastic and flexible when it came to the 'design' for our photo prints, I even had a specific vision that was somewhat different from their norm and that was not a problem at all. I looked forward to meeting them at the wedding & they had a blast with our guests. We got a link to the album of photos like 2 days after the wedding and had a blast seeing how much fun our guests had. I'd absolutely recommend you book So Cal Selfie!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Alexandra · Married on 04/06/2018

We had the best experience using SoCal Selfie for our wedding in Santa Barbara! Amber and Nathan were super responsive leading up to our event and went above and beyond to accommodate our custom backdrop and photo strip requests. They were so attentive the night of our wedding and were there the entire time to help guests - they even pasted extra copies of every photo into our guest book so we have all of the memories in one place. The photo booth is sleek and modern, and our guests loved it. Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Darlene · Married on 01/20/2018

I couldn’t imagine my wedding without SoCal Selfie there. They made my wedding so special and everyone loved them! The team is so easy to work with and the photos are such great quality. I would recommend them to anyone searching for a photo booth for their event!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Jessie · Married on 06/10/2017

Nate & Amber were amazing! Very easy to work with, expedient, friendly, and professional. The booth itself is not bluky/doesn't take up much room compared to most ("open-air") The guests really enjoyed the photo booth, especially because you can email/text pics to yourself, and the client received an online viewing gallery of all the pics taken from event. One of the only ones I recommend as a wedding coordinator! Two thumbs up!

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • Ricotta1

Rica · Married on 05/19/2017

Before I even got engaged, I knew that I wanted a photo booth at my wedding. Because what else goes better with booze & drunk friends at a celebration than being able to capture those drunken, happy moments on film while donning a bunch of silly props?? Seriously, Nathan & Amber were amazing & professional from the very first email I received when I was searching for a photo booth vendor to hire. I made the decision to go with them & have no regrets. The props were plentiful & the photos are excellent quality. And when I got to view all of the pics online after the wedding, all of my guests clearly had a great time! Also, one of the best things about SoCal Selfie is it's an open air booth. So, when people start getting more intoxicated & try to squeeze as many people into the shot as possible, the open air aspect is quite accommodating ;)
    If you're looking for a fun, professional, top notch photo booth experience for your next event, I highly recommend this awesome couple!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Dustin · Married on 10/16/2016

I hired them to do our wedding and everyone had a blast! This husband and wife team are awesome. They are an incredible value and add production to any event. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Maddy · Married on 10/15/2016

Outstanding photo booth company! My husband and I used them for our wedding recently and they were great people to work with! We got so many compliments on the photo booth from our guests! The open air photo booth looks like a giant iPhone and we were able to text, email, or post to social media in addition to printing. Our guests even recorded toast videos for us on it! The photos were very high quality and their props are the best I've ever seen! They sent us an online gallery after, so we have every photo from our wedding which is really cool! I recommend them highly and look forward to using them again in the future for entertaining :)

Sent on 02/28/2017