So Cupcake Reviews

4 | Salt Lake City, UT

4 Reviews for So Cupcake

jessica · Married on 08/15/2009

Best cupcakes ever. My husband and I built the stand and so cupcake did the rest. Everyone loved the cupcakes. Im glad I don't have to wait until our one year anniversary to eat more.

Sent on 10/27/2009
  • azag

Angela · Married on 08/01/2009

We did a cupcake cake for our wedding instead of the traditional wedding cake. So cupcake was great! They had a beautiful tiered stand, and even made a small cake for the top layer. They arrived on time and were great in working with my florists in arranging and setting up the cake. Most importantly the cupcakes tasted great. They weren't in the least dried out, and the carrot cake is the best flavor (in my opinion). They were a hit at the wedding!!! Only negative is that they're pretty expensive, but in my opinion it was worth it because they tasted soooo good. Check out my profile pictures to see a picture of the cake.

Sent on 08/24/2009

Mysti · Married on 08/18/2012

The staff was extremely friendly and the display great, but the best part was their absolutely delicious cupcakes!

Sent on 09/13/2012
  • F

Elise · Married on 07/25/2008

Instead of a wedding cake, I wanted something different. So Cupcake was an elegant alternative to the norm. The cupcakes were beautiful!

Sent on 08/29/2008