So Cal DJ Pros Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 09/18/2021

DJ Mike your 1 stop does it all kind of Guy!!

DJ Mike helped us with soooo much! Not only did he take care of music but he was also the MC and officiant! YES that is correct he married us! He also helped with up lightning too. He was literally our 1 stop kind of guy. Crossed off so many things to do on our list. He was professional and kept the music 🎶 playing until the very end. All with a huge smile on his face the entire time. He was also attentive checking in with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy. My husband and I would definitely recommend his services any day!!
  • Valerie
    Valerie P. Married on 09/13/2021

A great DJ turned into a Great Friend!

Mike was the BEST hands down! We planned our big day virtually and we had all our meetings via FaceTime and everything went so smooth. Mike made everything easy for us and was so proactive and hands on despite all our changes! We didn’t have a planner and Mike helped us so much by creating a timeline for us and kept the timeline running smoothly the day of our wedding. The music was exactly what we asked for with some super fun remixes that got my guests dancing! We reviewed a lot of compliments on Mike after the wedding. The lighting was also perfect and so much fun! I suffer from migraines so I was worried the lighting would trigger one, but in the planning process I explained to Mike and he ensured the lighting he would choose would be gentle enough to fit my needs. He was so easy to work with and through all the planning my hub and I are so happy to call Mike a friend now! 100% recommend if you need a DJ for wedding or any special event!
  • Angelica
    Angelica V. Married on 06/26/2021

Absolutely the Best!

My husband and I had such a great experience with DJ Mike. Wedding prep is stressful but when talking with Mike, there was no stress but full on excitement. He was so flexible in meeting and has constant open communication. Our guests loved the music and the mood he created for the night! DJ Mike, the Hunters thank you for all of your hard work and dedication!
  • Peter
    Peter C. Married on 06/12/2021

An incredible night with an incredible dj!

My bride and I had the honor of having DJ Mike help us with our Vietnamese-American wedding this past weekend! He was extremely attentive to detail throughout the whole planning process and brought out so much fun and excitement during our reception. He did a great job working in our cultural traditions throughout the night.

Also, when we were planning, he helped us design a detailed timeline, and made amazing cuts for our grand entrances and first dances. Overall, he was super helpful with his wisdom and communicative throughout the whole process.

Something we particularly loved about DJ Mike was that he took our huge lists of song requests into thoughtful consideration. It was so meaningful to hear our favorite songs at all the perfect times. He was really attentive to the mood and vibes at every moment of the night!

A lot of our guests told us that their time on the dance floor that night was one of the best they’ve ever had 🥺. Thanks DJ Mike for an unforgettable night!!!
  • Crystal
    Crystal G. Married on 06/04/2021

Awesome DJ!

From the first meeting Mike has delivered exceptional service. Due to Covid, we had to push back our reception date twice. Mike was very understanding and accommodating. He is very organized and schedules meetings to go over the playlists we want for every phase of our reception. Even with some unusual requests and not being sure of what we exactly wanted, he was able to articulate our request and develop a playlist that fit our needs. He kept everyone dancing all night long! I highly recommend him!
  • HenSus
    Hensus Married on 05/07/2021

Yasssss!

As Wedding Planners and working alongside DJ Mike at several events throughout the years, we knew we were in great hands. He kept our guests entertained pre-wedding ceremony and kept them on the dancefloor all night. DJ Mike even edited our First Dance song to reflect what we wanted. He's an AWESOME Friendor with a big heart, lots of humor, great at DJing and MCing, and very detailed. THANK YOU DJ Mike for being a part of our special day!!!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra Married on 04/18/2021

Amazing DJ and MC

First off, Thank you DJ Mike for such an amazing experience! Our wedding was perfect and our guest are still talking about how much fun they had.

I talked with several DJ's about the services they offered and their pricing. We decided to go with DJ Mike because of how fun the conversation was and how easy it was to communicate with him. DJ Mike was there through out the entire planning process to answer any and all of our questions. He was able to make a couple of mixes we requested for special dances during the reception. He was professional and did an amazing job engaging our guests with a fun trivia game to dismiss tables. He was able to quickly adjust to last second song changes and pulled it off seamlessly without anyone noticing. My wife and I are complete opposites when it comes to music so we left the dance music up to him and without a doubt he did an amazing job of keeping everyone on the dance floor all the way until the end of the night!

Choosing DJ Mike was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding!

Thank you again Mike!

Alejandra S. Married on 03/24/2021

Made wedding planning relaxing and enjoyable

The wedding turned out better than I imagined all because of Mike. He was helpful with all our questions, he kept in communication and he’s really passionate about his work! The best part is that he’s a very down to earth, easy to talk to and connect to kind of guy so he made planning a wedding so relaxing & enjoyable!! Forever grateful for you Mike! 10/10
    Jennifer G. Married on 03/20/2021

Professional and fun!

DJ Mike was amazing in every possible way! From the beginning, he was very responsive and made the wedding planning so simple and fun. He was on top of the little details that we didn’t even think were important. Definitely recommend his services for any event!
    Kara A. Married on 03/19/2021

Perfect Wedding

DJ Mike was such a blessing during this past year of so much uncertainty. From our initial meeting to the day of the wedding, Mike was there every step of the way. Our wedding was perfect! Nothing but praise from all guests about how great the music was too! Thank you Mike for making our special day so wonderful!!
  • Arthur
    Arthur R. Married on 02/28/2021

DJ Mike was amazing!

Mike did an excellent job as our DJ and officiant at our wedding. We met through a close family friend and were extremely lucky to have him as a connection. Planning was very simple, yet through. Mike encouraged us to make it very personalized while also giving great suggestions. The way that everything seamlessly flowed from one event to the next made the whole experience better. Mike has a way of reading the room in order to play the best music for the crowd. There was never a dull moment on the dancefloor and everybody had a great time. I would definitely recommend Mike to any of my friends or family in the future. 10/10
    Ashley H. Married on 02/28/2021

Great!! Thank you, Mike!!

Mike was a great DJ. Very professional but friendly. Made sure all of needs and wants were met and never left a question unanswered. Great pricing, and was able to offer multiple services. Timing was great and made my brother's and his new bride day smooth and exciting!!! Definitely would refer him to anyone, and hire him for my big day, when it comes!
    Jasmine N. Married on 12/27/2020

DJ Mike was absolutely amazing, when we had our very first meeting with mike he gave us the price on the smallest package which sold me. It wasn't all about the money and throwing the most expensive package at us he is so trust worthy. Even the day of our wedding i didn’t realize that it was our first time meeting him in person since our meetings were zoom. I felt like we have known him for awhile because he was always there checking in on us. He isn't just a dj he helped do a full time line for the entire event he’s awesome, you text him a question he is on top of it calling you. He will make sure your day is stress free and organized. We would definitely recommend mike to everyone and hire him for future events. Thank you mike!
  • Casiano
    Casiano F. Married on 12/20/2020

Best day ever

Mireles Entertainment were the best decision we made. He is undeniably the best DJ around. He reads the crowd, and ensures that the party keeps moving. Mike has an amazing set of skills, that ensures that your day will go by without a glitch. He asks that you meet with him for a few hours before the event... this may seem a little excessive at first, but the meeting flies by, and Mike asks all the questions you never would have thought of on your own. If you are considering Mireles Entertainment, I would absolutely recommend him.
    Cynthia V. Married on 11/21/2020

Best DJ in SoCal!

DJ Mike is the absolute best! Since day one Mike was the most professional and was the best at communicating with us all the way up to the week of our wedding. Mike is a vendor who has become apart of our family. He was the best with helping us plan a wedding during Covid-19 and was very supportive when our family went through a hard time. I have recommended Mike to 3 other family members/friends and they have all had nothing but positive things to say about him. If you hire Mike, you will not be disappointed. He will go over and beyond to make your day an absolute dream!
  • Mariah
    Mariah L. Married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Mike has been awesome!! He actually found me on Facebook and he was absolutely awesome to work with. I had a Harry Potter themed wedding on Halloween and the music made everyone smile. He was fantastic with handling last minute details to the wedding. We collaborated really well together. He really took my vision and ran with it. I would definitely recommend Mike to anyone who asks.
  • Anya
    Anya L. Married on 10/18/2020

Had a great experience! Excellent Experience!

I was referred to Mike from my friend and was so glad how committed he was for our wedding. Even during the pandemic he made sure the wedding was amazing. I couldn’t find an officiant that was in my price level also everyone was charging so high and one night mike told me he could be our officiant for an inexpensive price! That made my stress come off my shoulder. I didn’t need to find an officiant any longer. The day of the wedding went very smoothly everything went so well and couldn’t be happier with his service. Mike is very friendly and makes you laugh! If any one who wants to have a great wedding I’d suggest Mike!
    Katelyn M. Married on 10/17/2020

Awesome DJ!

Mike did a great job at our wedding! Book him!
  • Heather
    Heather N. Married on 10/10/2020

Great service from day one!

Mike was such great help from the very beginning. We booked right before COVID hit, we didn’t know what to expect in the months to come, but we continued to plan and have virtual meetings. Day of was great, everything ran smoothly and was perfect. Mike is a great DJ, professional, listened to how we wanted our day to go, and he made it happen!!!
    Christina M. Married on 09/20/2020

Above and beyond

Mike was extremely helpful and went above and beyond helping my husband and I pick the perfect songs for our wedding. He was very professional, enthusiastic and attentive to the my husband and I ensuring that everything ran smoothly. He also helped me find my photographer and videographer which helped out so much. I highly recommend him for all events.
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 09/19/2020

Our DJ - Unofficial Wedding Coordinator

Mike was on our list of DJs to check out for our wedding and as soon as we had our first meeting, we knew he was the DJ for us. He has such a spunky personality that meshes well with anyone! He can keep your FaceTime meetings fun and exciting too while planning. Mike was able to coordinate our whole wedding timeline in just four months of planning. Mike was able to give great suggestions on our playlists and our special dances with our families. We can not recommend Mike enough! Thank you again for an amazing night full of dancing and laughs!
  • Andrew
    Andrew M. Married on 07/11/2020

Great experience

He was a wonderful DJ and very professional. In the midst of planning a wedding during a pandemic we were worried about our vendors not being flexible with us but this company bent over backwards and made sure our dream came true.
  • Delia
    Delia S. Married on 03/21/2020

Covid Wedding

Due to covid we had to postpone our wedding several times. We finally decided on a backyard wedding. Lucky for us Mike was available. It wouldn't have been the same without him.

***NEW DATE 03/27/2021***
  • Sam
    Sam M. Married on 01/31/2020

Awesome DJ in So Cal Area

Great prices, kept the crowd on the dance floor. Showed up punctually and met with us several times before to ensure everything would go as planned on the wedding day. Would highly recommend with his professionalism. Has all the right equipment to light up the room and keep the crowds entertained.
  • Stephen
    Stephen H. Married on 12/14/2019

Fantastic Entertainment!!

Everything that we asked for, Mike provided! All the music, coordination, flexibility, entertainment, Mike totally provided with great professionalism!
    - Well done Mike! You helped to make our wedding thoroghly enjoyed by all and truly a wondeeful and memorable experience!