Snyder Entertainment Reviews

Snyder Entertainment 7
  • Jamie

Jamie Kiser · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing dj service!

Snyder Entertainment is the best DJ company in town. They made my wedding reception a DREAM COME TRUE. They are amazing to work with throughout the entire planning process. Their online portal is easy to use and then meeting with our DJ was so much fun. He customized our playlist and made us feel important, special, and overall created the exact atmosphere that we had been envisioning for our event. They are easy to work with leading up to the event. Then on the day of, they made everything smooth as far as the timeline of our wedding reception and the whole event flowed perfectly. All thanks to them. Brad Ford was our DJ and he was a BLAST. So much fun. Everyone was talking about the music, the party, and our DJ for weeks to come. I got married at Mint Springs Farm on 12.8.18. Words cannot describe how pleased I am with our DJ for our wedding. It was a dream. All thanks to Snyder Entertainment!

Snyder Entertainment 8
    Snyder Entertainment 9
    Snyder Entertainment 10
    Snyder Entertainment 11
    Snyder Entertainment 12
    Snyder Entertainment 13

Justine Schultz · Married on 11/09/2018

Best party ever!

The mark of a good wedding is if people danced, and DJ Jay ensured our dance floor was over capacity all night long. He listened to all of our preferences on exactly the songs we wanted, and the songs we didn’t, and filled any gaps we left in our playlist perfectly. Throughout every phase of our wedding, the music was spot on. He stayed in the background, never once trying to take the spotlight off our day, and helped to provide a truly memorable day and a killer party

Snyder Entertainment 14
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Patti · Married on 10/14/2018

10/10 - Snyder Entertainment gets an A+++

HIRE BRAD FORD! My husband and I had very specific wants when it came to the music that we wanted to play at our wedding, and Brad not only listened and took the time to truly understand our taste and how we wanted the night to go, but his online portal made it incredibly easy to pick and choose what songs & types of songs we wanted to play (you could highlight "must haves, "play only if there is time," "do not play," etc. He made the whole process incredibly easy and fun, and the day of the wedding he was the perfect emcee and entertainer. Brad truly has a gift, and we would hire him again in a second.

Brenda · Married on 09/29/2018

Our DJ...Jay was absolutely awesome. We had a lot of guests compliment how wonderful he was. Thank you for helping make my daughters wedding day perfect.

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 09/28/2018

Highly recommend!

Brad was so accommodating and easy to work with! He was so easy going and organized even when we had some last minute changes we had to throw his way:) He made sure our day went perfectly smoothly and kept our guests entertained throughout the night. Highly recommend using them!

• Tara

Tara Mason · Married on 09/22/2018

A Dream DJ

Brad at Snyder Entertainment LITERALLY went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. When a lightning bolt struck the power grid and took out the electricity for miles, Brad jumped into action and tried to hook a generator up to his truck to get us back into action.

Beyond that, he was super attentive during the whole process. Brad scheduled several pre-meetings to understand our tastes and desires. He was thoughtful about our playlists and offered helpful suggestions for our run-of-show.

I couldn't have asked for a friendlier, more capable DJ/emcee.

Barbara · Married on 09/01/2018

If you want to have the most talked about party choose Snyder Entertainment! The DJ Kam was SO amazing!!!! My wedding was 3 weeks ago and all of my family and friends still talk about how great he was! I had the party of the century and it's thanks to Kam. He knows how to work a crowd, but also choose music that makes the wedding unique and yours. I loved every minute of his DJ-ing, and so did my guests.

Not only did Kam have top notch DJ skills, he was also so professional and quick to communicate. Whether it was via email, phone, or in person he always responded. I also threw a lot of last minute things his way (seriously I changed the wedding party's walk in song as they were lining up) and he just went with the flow and did everything he could to fulfill my requests!

I recommend Snyder Entertainment and Kam to the high heavens. Making the choice to book with them was the best choice I made for the wedding.

Sasha · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Kam is AMAZING!!! We couldn’t be more thrilled with how our wedding turned out. We had very specific requests for our ceremony and reception, and Kam took the time to speak with us about every detail and he delivered in a big way with every special moment!! The planning tools make it super easy to list out everything we were wanting and Kam’s availability made us super comfortable with trusting him with the most important day our lives!! And his DJ/MC skills are truly exceptional!! If you’re looking to have the most amazing night of your life, hire Snyder Entertainment for a night you’ll never forget!!!

Kimmy · Married on 04/07/2018

I literally can’t tell you how serious I am when I say Brad was probably one of the top two biggest highlights of our wedding. We had people coming up to us left and right AT the wedding and AFTER the wedding about how not only was the music 100% on point at all times, but Brad as an announcer was the perfect combination of perfessional and having a great time!! I would recommend him over and over and over again!! Thanks for everything, Brad!!

• User7481148 · Recently married

They've been so easy to work with! If you're on the fence, I highly recommend going with them.

Brittani · Married on 10/14/2017

Brad and his team were extremely professional, and very collaborative. Could not have asked for a better DJ. Their portal was very helpful, and allowed us to stay organized during planning. The dance floor was full the entire time-- all the guests said the music was phenomenal, and he did a great job MC'ing all of the special moments during the wedding.

Jillian · Married on 10/01/2017

Absolutely wonderful. J Clark Anderson was great. Very professional and patient. We didn’t expect any of our guests to dance due to the “older” guest list, but he made it happen! Also, Jenny who handles all of the booking. And emails was SO amazing. Always quick to reply and answered every question we had. Everything was perfect and I am so happy we booked with Snyder!

Katie · Married on 01/14/2017

My husband is a musician, so this was something he was very particular about. We got to curate the entire thing, and the DJ stuck to exactly what we wanted. They also send very professional, nicely dressed DJs and talk with you before just to ensure you're on the same page. They were super flexible when we changed our first dance song the week of the wedding and had every song we wanted.

Hannah · Married on 11/19/2016

We used Snyder Entertainment as the DJ for our wedding and they also provided their lighting package which included up-lighting, gobos, etc. I highly recommend them for all these services - they were fabulous! They were great to work with and very responsive with any questions or requests we had - our DJ (J Clark) even made a mashup for our father/daughter dance prior to the wedding so we could practice! Their client portal is also very user friendly and was great for making all of our selections. Our DJ, J Clark, did an amazing job providing the best music for guests to dance to - a nice variety of all genres/decades. The dance floor was full the entire night and everyone talked about how much they enjoyed the music and dancing. We feel that music is an important part of a wedding reception and we were not disappointed!

Lanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Hands down Snyder Entertainment was the best wedding DJ we could have chosen! You get to personalize the play lists and feel for the night...and they nail it! The ceremony and reception ran better than smoothly! We didn't worry about one thing the whole night, we just danced until our send off! It was an amazing night for us because of Snyder!

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

We used Snyder Entertainment as our wedding DJ service at Mint Springs Farm. I highly recommend Snyder Entertainment! They were professional, easy to work with, and very helpful answering questions. We were very impressed with how on top of everything they were! Brad was so easy to work with leading up to our wedding! Clark and Casey truly impressed with their MC and music mixing skills. Snyder even choreographed music to our fireworks following our first dance. We couldn't have been any happier with the team at Snyder!

I used Brad as my DJ and he was wonderful! He met with me in advance to ensure the music selection met my expectations and to help me choose songs (I'm not really good at that). He worked really well with my planners. The music really made the evening so much fun! Their planning website was easy to use and very helpful.

Kristine · Married on 09/24/2016

Snyder Entertainment was absolutely incredible to work with for our wedding. Brain kills it as a DJ and the music selection process could not have been easier (so user friendly!). We would recommend them over and over and over again. We were debating between a live band and a DJ (Snyder) for our wedding and we could not be happier with our choice to use a DJ. Also, the photobooth was a hit and there were so many options for making our photo strip customized to our liking.

Jenny · Married on 09/23/2016

Brian and the Snyder team were amazing - direct quotes from my guests was that it felt like there was a live band there, that it was an awesome experience and the music was a highlight! I would highly HIGHLY recommend Brian and his team to any bride and groom for their special day! I was so pleased!

Jessie · Married on 09/17/2016

We had the most amazing experience with Brad Ford of Brian Snyder Entertainment. Brad's attention to detail and genuine interest in the planning stages really impressed us and he kept that high level of customer service throughout our whole engagement. He worked hard to personalize our day by requesting stories to go with the songs we picked and even memorized all of our family members and bridal party's names to make everyone feel involved and special! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long and provided great commentary in between songs. This was the best decision we made during our wedding and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sarah · Married on 07/16/2016

So friendly, personal, and willing to stay in touch! We skyped a few times and he was flexible with our lack of technological know-how - Brad was a huge addition to the wedding team. :)

Carley · Married on 06/25/2016

Our DJ Brian was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! He worked with my dad for weeks before the wedding on a surprise that I knew nothing about, then executed it so well that everyone ended up crying happy tears! Brian is responsive, flexible, kind, and made us feel like he was genuinely excited about our event. We loved him and know you will too!

Jessica · Married on 06/05/2016

Brad was very easy to work with and made the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception flow perfectly. All the guests enjoyed the music!

Kurt · Married on 06/04/2016

We had Brad as a DJ and he was great to work with. He went through some of our personal playlists to get to know our style, had us complete some playlist information online, and then produced a great wedding reception. He kept our taste in mind and added his own color to the announcing that really contributed to our awesome wedding.

Helen · Married on 05/22/2016

They work with Mint Springs Farm and I am so thankful they do! Brian was so kind and professional. He would call and check in on us. He also kept the atmosphere of the reception so upbeat, laid back and fun! He even helped pick out grass and little bugs from my dress because we were taking pictures outside. Snyder entertainment is truly top notch and you will be guaranteed quality service and kindness throughout the whole process. Thanks so much Brian and team!