SNK Films Reviews

9 | Sugar Land, TX

9 Reviews for SNK Films

Kim · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing! Outstanding! Fantastic!

Sahil did an absolutely incredible job. He was a joy to work with and we were so happy we chose him as our videographer. He captured every moment and then some. He was prompt, professional and the films he produced far surpassed our expectations. We will refer him to all Of our family and friends

Sent on 02/20/2019

Joshua · Married on 05/22/2018

Sahil was amazing! He recorded our TEDxYouth event and made each talk look like something from a full-fledged TED event. We are definitely using him again and would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for quality videos and professional service.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Maria · Married on 03/03/2018

Where do I even begin? I wish I could give Sahil and his company a 10 star review because he sure deserves it. Hiring Sahil for our wedding was hands down one of the best decisions my husband and I made!
    We were hesitant to hire a videographer for our wedding because we had gotten quotes from different vendors with ridiculous high prices. A couple of months before the wedding I came across SNK Films and gave them a call. From the very first phone call, I could tell Sahil was very professional and his prices were very reasonable. He followed up with a text explaining all his services and answered every single question we had. His service was AMAZING from the minute we signed the contract until we received our video, a few months after the wedding. During the planning process, we had several conversations, emails etc. I could tell he wanted to make sure he had every detail covered and he sure did. He got to the church early to set up, he was very respectful, patient and accommodating. When I watched the video for the first time I couldn't stop crying. I still do everytime I see it :) It is so beautiful, emotional, the quality is great and the attention to detail is on point. We absolutely LOVED IT so did our friends and family.
    If you are looking for a videographer for any occassion, dont look any further. Sahil is easy to work with and you will be super happy with the final product. Forever thankful for such an amazing job!!!!!!!!
    Will definitely hire him again in a heartbeat! :)

Sent on 06/26/2018

Clarissa · Married on 11/10/2017

SNK Films was by far the best vendor I chose for my wedding. He provides amazing quality for a very reasonable price. His team was great to work with on my wedding day and he worked very well with my photographer. All my bridesmaids said they cried when they watched my 5-minute highlight video - it was so professional and beautifully put together. He is incredibly talented, and everything went perfectly working with him. I asked him where I could leave reviews to help him out because I was so impressed with his work, I want everyone to know! I honestly wish I was not the last of my friends to get married so I could convince someone else to use him, but I HIGHLY recommend using Sahil and his team for your wedding day - you will absolutely not regret it.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Phuong · Married on 08/18/2017

They did very good job on our wedding video. Especially Sahil is very helpful, he is always there for me if I have any question. Very responsible. We definitely recommend them to our friends and family members!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Veronica · Married on 11/14/2015

We didn’t decide until the month before our wedding that we wanted to have a videographer. I thought about how I would essentially miss everyone walking down the aisle before me since I would be waiting in a different part of the church. We casually started searching since we didn’t have a budget set aside for, we didn’t want to get too hooked on the idea in case it was too expensive or everyone was booked. One of the first companies that turned up on our search. My fiancé was the one primarily working with them, but they were very attentive, polite and extremely professional. They would respond to our emails very quickly which I didn’t realize how rare that was when dealing with anything wedding related. They provided two videographers, which is normally an extra cost. When they arrived the day of the wedding, they were dressed so nicely…I thought they were guests! They took care of advising with the priest on best area to stand in to be able to capture the moments, without being invasive or disrespectful (we had a formal Catholic mass) I love the idea of having both a highlight video AND a longer ceremony one. We emailed them a week after the wedding to see if they could put the highlight video to our wedding song. They were so polite and did it, even though I’m pretty sure they were done with the video. It totally MADE our video!! I am so in love with the way it was cut, I have to keep from watching it daily. It was probably some of the money best spent on this wedding. They seriously run a great, professional business, while being very personable and delivering a priceless product.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Steven · Married on 03/01/2015

I hired SNKFilms to record my proposal and I must say, they exceeded my expectation. They were very punctual and responded on all forms of communication quick and precise. Sahil was very accommodating to all my request when it came to certain shot angles and ideas on editing. Sahil is very knowledgeable. But most importantly, the end product was AMAZING. SNKFilms is the best bang for your buck. I definitely recommend SNKFilms to anyone who is in the market for a quality and trustworthy videographer.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Marcela · Married on 06/15/2014

I was extremely happy with the services. Very friendly staff and super professional. Their staff made me feel at ease even though all the stress from having a wedding. They were punctual and I received all my videos very quickly with amazing quality. They did exactly what I asked ! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/03/2015

We were initially not going to book videography because I could not find a videographer who I liked and was in our budget. However it was a month before our wedding, we did not want to have any regrets, so the hunt for a wedding videographer began. I found SNK Films on Weddingwire and I am so happy I did. SNK Films is not only affordable but provides quality product and outstanding customer service. Other videographers for same price only provide an edited wedding hilight video with documentary and raw footage not provided. However SNK provides an edited hilight, edited documentary, and all the raw footage. They know how to capture all the important moments and retell the day again beautifully in a hilight video. Again, I am so happy we booked SNK Films. We received our hilight video a few days ago and we have watched it maybe over 100x now to relive our special day.

Sent on 12/08/2015