SND Media Reviews

1 User photo

SND Media 1
  • Shanna

Shanna · Married on 11/02/2019

Sean and Naomi are top notch!

Sean and Naomi were an absolute pleasure to work with. They quickly responded every time I reached out to them, and were flexible with meeting time/places. Keenan and I are so glad they were able to be part of our day. SND added a lot of enthusiasm, positivity, and excitement. They were both so easy to be around and weren't constantly putting us in uncomfortable poses. Our photos and video turned out so great! I really cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/25/2018

SND Media's reply:

Thank you Keenan and Shanna for the awesome review!! We appreciate all your kind words and feedback and love working with amazing couples like you! Best wishes on your journey together. Sean and Naomi
  • Jayne

Jayne · Married on 08/31/2019

Exceptional duo

I was so lucky to find Sean and Naomi of SND Media to capture the magic of my daughter’s wedding. They created a beautiful masterpiece of memories that will forever be treasured. The creative style and presentation of the video allows us to relive the special moments of the day and to share it with loved ones. I highly recommend this couple to capture all the love and little details that truly make it the best day ever!

Sent on 11/03/2019

SND Media's reply:

Thank you so much Sierra for your kind words. We really enjoyed working with you and your family. It was a very special day.

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Talented and Amazing Duo that You Want for Your Wedding Day!

Sean and Naomi were above and beyond our expectations for a videography team in every way. We had brief conversations before the wedding, but never met in person. On the day of the wedding it felt as if we were longtime friends! They were professional in both looks and manners, and during the wedding itself, I can't recall spotting them once, yet somehow they were able to capture each and every moment perfectly! Their eye for detail really shines in their work, and we could not be more pleased with the end result! Their costs don't even come close to what their worth actually is!

We will treasure their work forever! If you are lucky enough to book with them, do not miss out on the chance!

See SND Media's highlight real from our wedding here: https://www.facebook.com/SNDMedia/videos/2257659497827591/

Sent on 05/29/2019

Sean · Married on 02/09/2018

One of the very best Videographers and happiest couples I have come across!

SND Media 2
    Sent on 03/29/2018

Naomi · Married on 11/12/2016

Great couple to work with. Fun, professional and amazing quality! Thank you for being part of our day!!

Sent on 03/12/2018