Snaptive photo and effects and Audio, LLC Reviews

142 | Tucson, AZ

142 Reviews for Snaptive photo and effects and Audio, LLC

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Taylor · Married on 02/09/2018

We were quite pleased with Snaptive Photography who shot our wedding at Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch on Feb. 9, 2018. The package pricing is very reasonable considering it is a husband and wife team who are able to work together to cover more viewpoints and make sure everything is captured. This includes the 'getting ready' photos from both the bridal party and the groomsmen. Snaptive was confident in providing direction and keeping order in the chaos of our very large families to make sure everyone was assembled appropriately for the family portraits immediately following the ceremony. We really appreciated their willingness to get creative and include all of the beauty afforded by the surrounding environment at the venue. My husband and I felt like we received movie star treatment and are extremely happy with the sunset shot especially. All of our friends and family were delighted when we were able to share the photos from the reception as so many of the funny and memorable moments were captured perfectly. I would definitely recommend this team as an outstanding option for the Tucson area.

Jaime · Married on 10/21/2017

Hired Tracy & Brandon for my wedding pics! They were both fantastic!! Very professional yet fun to work with. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!! Thank u!!

Liz · Married on 09/24/2017

Tracy and Brandon were great! Even as details came together last-minute on the day of our wedding, they were friendly, helpful, and thoughtful. They know what to think of ahead of time and are tuned in to every necessary detail. And, they handled our large family so very well, even the kids. We truly appreciate it.

Norma · Married on 08/13/2017

Honestly you have to hire this DJ. I changed so many things and last minute but they were super flexible. They answered my questions quickly. Day of my wedding Brandon knew exactly how to read the crowd and had us all dancing. I had a mix of two cultures but he got both cultures to enjoy themselves. On your wedding day you need someone like Brandon to MC and play music. I came back to add to my review. The venue coordinator said she was impressed with Brandon because she usually has to cue every DJ but didn't have to cue Brandon he was on point at all times

Rachel · Married on 03/25/2017

Tracy was always willing to work around my schedule and help me with advice whenever I needed it. She gave great input and helped achieve what I wanted out of my pictures.

Rachel · Married on 03/25/2017

Tracy was always willing to aodk around my schedule and she always helped me out with advice whenever I needed it. She also put in her input which gave me a new perspective on pictures that I ended up loving!

Megan · Married on 03/17/2017

Snaptive is very easy to work with and can meet anyone's budget and still produce amazing results! Upon meeting them I immediately felt like they were friends which made it so easy to have our pictures taken by them and to trust their vision was my vision.My engagement photos are stunning! Everyone who has seen them says so too! I keep struggling with picking which one I want for my invitations.:D It is a great feeling loving every picture instead of worrying about not having enough good ones..a great feeling I expect to have on my wedding day too! Tracey and Brandon were so amazing with my horses too! Yes, MY horses! They got them used to the equipment and ready for the wedding and were so patient with how uncooperative my mare was.I trust them to be there on my wedding day and help capture my candid and posed memories that will be up on my walls forever.Thank you so much Snaptive for being within my budget and producing pictures that are out of this world! ???? No really, I'm so excited for my wedding day and to have you be there to help keep me where I need to be for the best pictures and little videos of my day. Yaaaay!

Rebecca · Married on 02/11/2017

Brandon and Tracy were awesome to work with! They offer affordable packages and were quick to respond to emails and questions. At the wedding itself, they were fun, patient, helpful and easy to work with and made us, our wedding party, family and guests feel comfortable. Brandon and Tracy even stayed past the time limit to catch pictures of the wedding games and dancing. The pictures were ready within a week, and they turned out beautiful, great moments were captured. Overall, I am extremely happy to have worked with Brandon and Tracy and would highly recommend them!

• User6534681 · 1+ year ago

Awesome company! Pricing is great especially for the amazing quality of photos!

Jan · Married on 11/26/2016

We were so pleased with Tracy and Brandon Shupe! Tracy took awesome photographs and Brandon was a great DJ. The special events coordinator for Oro Valley County Club was so impressed with Brandon, she hired him as the DJ for the Club's New Years Eve party. That's high praise!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/26/2016

Snaptive was perfect, I'm so glad we found them! They are completely professional, organized, responsive, experienced and they did a great job with our photos - we couldn't be happier. We sat down with Tracy and she understood exactly what we needed with the size of wedding we had (pretty small). Any communication I had with her, she got back to me right away. The package she recommended was very reasonably priced and fit exactly what we needed. I highly recommend them!!

Julie · Married on 10/29/2016

Tracy and Brandon were amazing! They made sure everything was fun and easy. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a dynamic power couple for their wedding photography.

Brandon and Tracy were fantastic to work with! They took an unorganized event and gave it structure. They were also able to make taking photos fun and kept the group relaxed. I highly recommend their services, you'll be glad you chose them!

Sabrina · Married on 11/05/2015

Tracy and Brendan were so patient and cooperative with my husband and I on our wedding day. They take beautiful photos and were so fun to work with. I would recommend then to anyone looking for professional photography and will most definitely be using them for any of my future photography needs

Jenny · Married on 09/19/2015

Tracy and Brandon are the best...lets just say they provided excellent service and excellent product:) our family loves them,
    Jenny Maxson

Kelsey · Married on 09/19/2015

If I could rate Tracy and her husband a 10 on Professionalism I absolutely would! After having a terrible experience with another "photographer" here in town, Tracy came to my rescue!! We contacted her about 5 months from the big day and to our relief she was able to be our photographer. Tracy came prepared to the first meeting with at least 4 different books showing her and her husbands photographic style and was empathetic to my situation. She also provided invaluable information that really helped with planning. Her and her husband have been taking pictures for over 5 years and have pretty much seen it all. She had all kinds of tips and advice for the day of that ultimately led to a flawless day and absolutely beautiful pictures! Her and her husband were able to capture so many special moments throughout the evening. It is so hard to pick which pictures we want printed because we absolutely love them all!! They got all of my "must have" pictures and were a blast to work with. I absolutely recommend Snaptive photo for any event you might have!

charity · Married on 08/02/2015

Snaptive was absolutely great! They did our engagement photos and wedding photos, and we couldn't be happier with the way they turned out! My husband hates getting his picture taken...Brandon and Tracy made him feel so comfortable! They are a talented down-to-earth married couple who are super professional and quick to respond when you need them! They're price packages are simple and affordable and you get SO many bonuses included in your package! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Snaptive to everyone!!!

Makes it easier to book because it is a family business

Tracy · Married on 05/23/2015

My husband and I were very happy with both services. Everyone was super friendly to work with and very professional and accommodating.

Natalie · Married on 05/22/2015

Tracy was wonderful! She was very professional, and worked flexibly with my husband and I to get as much photographed as possible, within our budget. At the wedding itself, she, and her assistant Robert, was fun to have around, and joked around with our wedding party. The photos that she took were beautiful, and she has a quick turnaround! I would definitely recommend Snaptive to anyone planning a wedding. My tip: be organized and have a good idea of your wedding timeline, and you'll get more bang for your buck.

Photo: Our wedding photos turned out AMAZING!!!! I am so very pleased with all of the photos from our day and am having such a hard time choosing my favorites because I love them all. Brandon and Tracy are absolutely great and were so flexible with getting all the photos we wanted done and being extra patient with the little ones! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

DJ: Kelly is awesome. There's really not much else I can add to that. He made a playlist of exactly what we asked for and played great music all night. Our guests had an amazing time dancing. He was super easy to work with and was so quick to get back to us about any questions we had.

All around Snaptive is a great deal and great service. Highly recommend!

Jim · Married on 08/30/2014

We appreciate that they went above and beyond to be there for a long day. The quality and quantity of the photos are great, and the photos themselves are beautiful. Overall, great job!

Becca · Married on 08/02/2014

Tracy and Brandon were amazing to work with. They were friendly, helpful and dedicated to making our fairytale wedding come true. Their pictures were breathtaking and received excellent comments from friends and family! We appreciated that they stayed past their time limit to make sure every event of the evening was captured before leaving. Had we known ahead of time, we would have asked them to DJ for us as well. We would highly recommend them to future brides! :)

Jennifer · Married on 07/05/2014

Tracy and Brandon were so wonderful in every way! They were professional and so very kind. They thought of details I would have forgotten. They both did everything we asked for and then so much more! They were so accomodating! The dance floor was full and the pictures are amazing!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/04/2014

Snaptive was a great choice for us. These two knew our Venue so well and they knew where to take great pictures. I am so happy with our wedding pictures^^