Snapsterbooth Photo Booth Reviews

250 Reviews for Snapsterbooth Photo Booth

• Kat

Kat Barnette · Getting married on 06/22/2021

Fabulous vendor!

We have hired Snapster for several of the events at the University I work at. Mckelvie and his team are always fabulous to work with! Their process is easy and our backdrops always look spectacular! We can't wait to use them again! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Kat. It’s always fun working with you all at FMU. It’s truly a pleasure.
  • AvaCare,

Avacare, Inc. · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Pictures are Great!

The pictures are great. The service is great! So personable and fun! We will always recommend Snapster Booth. - AvaCare, Inc.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Murphy

Murphy Cook Shill · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Crowed pleaser

This booth was such a bit hit, and the staff was so much fun! I was really slack responding to emails as the time for my wedding got closer, but the professionals at Snapster made sure to stay in contact with me anyway and were always patient! They worked with my to get my photo strip design just right, and on the night of showed up with lots of enthusiasm! You need this at your wedding!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much Murphy. We were so honored to be a part of your celebration. We wish you the most amazing future! Blessings!

Denise Penz · Married on 01/04/2020

Outstanding

We had a great time with your photo booth at our daughter's wedding. It was the hit of the party and many memories captured. The attendant was professional yet fun and helped everyone who participated have fun!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much for inviting us to be a part of your daughter's special day. We were glad to be able to help make it fun and memorable. Best wishes and blessing to you!
  • Natalie

Natalie Corcoran · Married on 12/04/2019

Absoluetly wonderful!

This photo booth was such an awesome hit for my event. Everyone loved the props, and the staff member was awesome! 10/10 recommend and definitely worth the price. We will be using this photo booth again in the future. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your day Natalie. We appreciate the honor and the opportunity to help your family and friends create FUNtastic memories. Best wishes on the many years ahead!
  • Ryan

Anna · Married on 10/13/2019

Fiiiive stars!

We LOVED having Snapsterbooth! Mckelvie was very sweet, helpful, and quick about replying. They arrived on time and were very friendly, and showed my coordinator how to use the booth. The photobooth was a HIT! The printer stopped connecting about halfway through, which was unfortunate as we were using the strips for our guestbook. However it didn't dampen any spirits- guests still were able to send their photos to themselves. We contacted Snapsterbooth after the wedding and they're sending us the photos, so no harm done! Five out of five, and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

It was our honor to be a part of your celebration Anna and Ryan. Thanks so much. And our pleasure to help you have some keepsakes you'll cherish forever. Best wishes!
  • Lisa

Lisa Adams · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing experience

My guests had so much fun and the picture quality was amazing! They were willing to negotiate hours to work with my budget!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much Lisa. We had a great time celebrating with you, Andrew and all of your wonderful family and friends. Thanks for allowing Snapsterbooth to be a part of such an amazing day!
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 09/28/2019

Everyone needs a photo booth at their wedding!

I am so glad we hired Snapster for our wedding. The lady who ran the photo booth was great, our guest absolutely loved the photo booth and they even left us a book with all of the photos taken in the photo booth.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

Chelsey, it was an honor and our pleasure to help your guests celebrate your big day. Best wishes on blessings!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Vendor!

We couldn’t imagine our wedding without Snapsterbooth. We are very pleased with their service and ease of communication. We definitely would recommend them to anyone looking to have a PhotoBooth for an event! You can customize the backdrop to match your theme which is nice!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much Vanessa for allowing Snapsterbooth to help celebrate your wedding day. Blessings on the decades to come.
  • Lisa

Lisa Hall · Married on 08/16/2019

Charlotte’s Nifty 50

Snapsterbooth was the hit of the party! All of the guest both young and old had so much fun with the photo booth. It generated a fun experience while leaving us with a photo treasure for years to come. Thanks so much for making our night amazing!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Kristen Wright · Married on 07/27/2019

Thanks so much!

This company is awesome! I loved working with them for our wedding. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding! Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much Kristen and Jason. We loved being a part of your day. Best wishes on your great adventure!

Jessica Moss · Married on 06/27/2019

Take Your Child to Work Day

This is the second year we used Snapsterbooth at Take Your Child to Work Day. As with last year, this was a hit with the children. Even the parents were getting involved! It is nice to get the printed version immediately and have the option to have the pictures sent via text or email. The photographer was very professional and helped give ideas for poses and props. It was such a fun way to provide the children a way to capture the memories forever! We will use them for years to come for this event! So, it's not just for weddings! However, I can see how this would be a great addition to any reception!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • L’Angel

L’Angel · Married on 06/22/2019

Everyone was easy to work with and very helpful. The photobooth was a HIT!! Fun and easy! 2 Thumbs Up!

Sent on 02/24/2018
  • K. Fox

K. Fox · Married on 06/07/2019

Moms 70th birthday

Snapster was the best for my moms 70th surprise party. The guest and a ball. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Deidre

Deidre · Married on 05/25/2019

Huge Hit with Guests

Huge hit with all the guests! Attendant was very professional!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Katerina · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience

I loved having this at our wedding! Super easy to work with and professional. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Allyson

Allyson Tesh · Married on 03/06/2019

Absolutely the best! Excellent service.

I have worked with Mckelvie Wilder and Snapsterbooth Photo Booth for several years. He is our go to person for the photobooth at the Upstate Heart Walk. He's professional and responsive. Quick to send the finished product to me. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ashley May · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect addition to our daughter’s sweet 16 party!

Highly satisfied with our experience! Snapster photobooth was worth every penny. Our photobooth host was sweet, joyful, and perfect with a bunch of teenagers! I will be using you guys again in the future.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of Olivia's Sweet 16. It was such an honor to celebrate with you.

Abby Leathers · Married on 02/16/2019

They were on time, very professional, and greeted every guest with a smile on their face! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much Abby. It was our pleasure to help #imwithcupid with a successful first run in Greenville.
  • Rogers

Rogers · Married on 12/08/2018

My Daughters Wedding

This was the best feature at my daughters wedding , everyone enjoyed it so much along with being able to write her something in a book with all the fun photos !! I definitely recommend at any venue and this company ,is very professional and a joy to work with on such a big day for us !!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Charles Lea Center · Married on 11/14/2018

Awesome Job!

They did a great job working with us for our annual Gala! Being an organization serving individuals with special needs and disabilities, a gala with 500 people can be a challenge. Snapsterbooth was patient, interactive and created an opportunity for fun and laughter.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney Skiera-Vaughn · Married on 11/10/2018

Not just for weddings!

We used this incredible company for our charity fundraiser. Not only did they bring so much fun to the event, they were engaged in the content, helped set the mood for the evening, and were just overall incredibly easy to work with, kind, professional, and just lovely. I had two different people at the event ask for their contact information so they could book them for their own events, and I was happy to do so!!! Highly highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Mariel · Married on 11/04/2018

Awesome vendor! Highly recommend

Lisa,
    Was the bomb at my wedding! Came in early to set up and very helpful with guests trying on props. I would definitely highly recommend this vendor! Thank you Lisa for making my wedding very special!! Loved seeing the pictures online!

Sent on 11/13/2018

H. D. · Married on 11/03/2018

Married 11/3/18

Can’t go wrong with Snapsterbooth! Great folks to work with, very responsive and professional. One of our best decisions!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Eckenrod · Married on 10/26/2018

Made the night a blast in a fun, yet, professional manner!

Snapsterbooth arrived in a timely manner and completed set up with zero issues. The guest absolutely loved all of this prop options, and many went through a number of times! Despite however chaotic it go, Mckelvie always stayed very professional. Worth the purchase for sure!

Sent on 11/14/2019