Snapsterbooth Photo Booth Reviews

218 Reviews for Snapsterbooth Photo Booth

218 Snapsterbooth Photo Booth Reviews
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/21/2018

My guest LOVED the photo booth at my wedding! It was defiantly a HIT ! I would hire from this company again in the future ! They were awesome ! I received over 200 photos and my guest were able to send photos straight to their phones or print them out ! The photo booth is great for making memories and having a great time !

Britt · Married on 08/04/2018

They were there on time, very professional, easy to work with, innovative props! Great job, guys!

Cathy · Married on 06/09/2018

Highly recommend! Used snapsterbooth for our wedding. They were very flexible in working with our set-up, and did an amazing job customizing our photostrip design to match our invitations. It was so sweet to get to take home the photobook with notes from all of our guests at the end of the night. Really enjoyed having them as part of our celebration.

Donna · Married on 05/19/2018

Very easy to work with! The guest book was a big hit with the bride and groo. The attendant was helpful, pleasant and a lot of fun.

Kirby · Married on 05/05/2018

I had this photo booth at my wedding reception and it was so perfect!! All my guests loved it and had so much fun with all the fun hats and accessories that were all provided! I had a custom snap chat geofilter made for the night and the photo booth was able to use the same file as a border for all the photo strips that were printed! It looked so cute! Also it was so nice because they were able to text the pictures to one person in the photo who could send it to everyone else so you were immediately able to share it on social media if you wanted to! These pictures were a great memento for all the guests to bring home with them! We had a great experience and I highly recommend them!

Linh · Married on 04/29/2018

LOVE! All the guests enjoyed the open booth concept. Quality was great.

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2018

Snapster was without a doubt the best vendor at my wedding! They were so kind and accommodating before, during, after the wedding. My guests loved the experience and so did we! I promise this will be the best decision you makes at your wedding (minus marrying your true love of course!)

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 1
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 2

Anna · Married on 04/28/2018

Guests and I had such a wonderful experience with their Photo Booth at our wedding! We loved looking at the photo album and are so happy we can look back on these memories.

• Alesha

Alesha · Married on 04/21/2018

Snapster photo-booth was such a great addition to my wedding! We used ours mainly during our cocktail hour! Our guests loved taking these photos! They were so great to work with, I was worried they wouldn't be able to set up outside but they did! You even get to choose your own designs for the backdrop and photo strip! I love the idea of having a backdrop versus a small booth to squeeze people in! I highly recommend Snapster to everyone!

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

It was Amazing and everyone really enjoyed it. McKeltie went above and beyond and was Amazing. Incredible customer service, Incredible value, Incredible Photo Booth. If I could rate 10 stars, I would. Thanks Again.

Anna · Married on 03/04/2018

Wonderful time the guests love it! They gave us an album so we were so happy to be able to save those pictures as memories!

Sarah · Married on 02/17/2018

The whole WBPC & BTN Team LOVED it! We had a blast- we will be using again! The props were so much fun and entertaining!

L’Angel · Married on 02/17/2018

Everyone was easy to work with and very helpful. The photobooth was a HIT!! Fun and easy! 2 Thumbs Up!

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 3
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 10
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 11
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 12

Courtney · Married on 01/06/2018

We are so thrilled that we were able to use "The Media Closet" as our Videographer for the big day. They did a wonderful job and we are so pleased with the outcome. Love the videos that they provided for us of our ceremony, reception, and a highlight of the overall day. Highly recommend!

Phyllis · Married on 12/31/2017

What a great Experience! I have used Snapsterbooth Photo Booth for several years for my NYE Dance. It is the best! Folks love to dress up with the props and have fun! Can't wait until next time!

Roger · Married on 12/02/2017

Very professional, photo quality and costume selection was great. Brought life to the party and everyone kept coming back for more photos.

Maria · Married on 11/17/2017

Snapsterbooth was great! Picture quality great & he was very nice!

Anna · Married on 11/12/2017

They were very flexible and were wonderful to work with! Loved that we got to keep a Memory book of pictures just for booking them! Great service, station looked beautiful!!

Tabitha · Married on 11/11/2017

Mekelvie was great to work with. We had a lot of compliments on our photo booth and we were so thankful we decided to have us apart of our special day. The price was well worth it!! Thank you snapster booth for coming out!!

Melanie · Married on 10/28/2017

What an amazing experience we had! We absolutely loved using Snapster for our wedding, and our guests loved it! Not to mention, you get the album of pictures that very night! When my husband and I woke up the next day, we just wanted to relive the wedding, so it was great having photos from the night before so we could look back so quickly :). Definitely recommend!

Melanie · Married on 10/12/2017

They were on time and very professional!

• W

William · Married on 10/07/2017

My family, which made up of most of the bridal party, has said the snapsterbooth was the best part of the reception. Other commments I have heard was "super cool idea to have a photo booth at the wedding". Great Job snapsterbooth. Thank you!!

J. · Married on 10/07/2017

From the moment I booked the service, until the moment they packed up after the event- it was no less than top-notch customer service! I would HIGHLY recommend Snapsterbooth to anyone and everyone!

Leslie · Married on 08/19/2017

The person at the event was very helpful and nice professional and always smile on his face thank you guys