Snapsterbooth Photo Booth Reviews

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 7
  • Kat

Kat Barnette · Getting married on 06/22/2021

Fabulous vendor!

We have hired Snapster for several of the events at the University I work at. Mckelvie and his team are always fabulous to work with! Their process is easy and our backdrops always look spectacular! We can't wait to use them again! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 8
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 9

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Kat. It’s always fun working with you all at FMU. It’s truly a pleasure.

Denise Penz · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Outstanding

We had a great time with your photo booth at our daughter's wedding. It was the hit of the party and many memories captured. The attendant was professional yet fun and helped everyone who participated have fun!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much for inviting us to be a part of your daughter's special day. We were glad to be able to help make it fun and memorable. Best wishes and blessing to you!
  • Natalie

Natalie Corcoran · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Absoluetly wonderful!

This photo booth was such an awesome hit for my event. Everyone loved the props, and the staff member was awesome! 10/10 recommend and definitely worth the price. We will be using this photo booth again in the future. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your day Natalie. We appreciate the honor and the opportunity to help your family and friends create FUNtastic memories. Best wishes on the many years ahead!
  • Lisa

Lisa Hall · Married on 08/16/2019

Charlotte’s Nifty 50

Snapsterbooth was the hit of the party! All of the guest both young and old had so much fun with the photo booth. It generated a fun experience while leaving us with a photo treasure for years to come. Thanks so much for making our night amazing!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Kristen Wright · Married on 07/27/2019

Thanks so much!

This company is awesome! I loved working with them for our wedding. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding! Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much Kristen and Jason. We loved being a part of your day. Best wishes on your great adventure!

Jessica Moss · Married on 06/27/2019

Take Your Child to Work Day

This is the second year we used Snapsterbooth at Take Your Child to Work Day. As with last year, this was a hit with the children. Even the parents were getting involved! It is nice to get the printed version immediately and have the option to have the pictures sent via text or email. The photographer was very professional and helped give ideas for poses and props. It was such a fun way to provide the children a way to capture the memories forever! We will use them for years to come for this event! So, it's not just for weddings! However, I can see how this would be a great addition to any reception!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • L’Angel

L’Angel · Married on 06/22/2019

Everyone was easy to work with and very helpful. The photobooth was a HIT!! Fun and easy! 2 Thumbs Up!

Sent on 02/24/2018
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 19
  • K. Fox

K. Fox · Married on 06/07/2019

Moms 70th birthday

Snapster was the best for my moms 70th surprise party. The guest and a ball. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 20
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 21
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 22
  • Deidre

Deidre · Married on 05/25/2019

Huge Hit with Guests

Huge hit with all the guests! Attendant was very professional!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 27
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 28

Katerina · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience

I loved having this at our wedding! Super easy to work with and professional. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Allyson

Allyson Tesh · Married on 03/06/2019

Absolutely the best! Excellent service.

I have worked with Mckelvie Wilder and Snapsterbooth Photo Booth for several years. He is our go to person for the photobooth at the Upstate Heart Walk. He's professional and responsive. Quick to send the finished product to me. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ashley May · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect addition to our daughter’s sweet 16 party!

Highly satisfied with our experience! Snapster photobooth was worth every penny. Our photobooth host was sweet, joyful, and perfect with a bunch of teenagers! I will be using you guys again in the future.

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 29
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 30
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 31

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of Olivia's Sweet 16. It was such an honor to celebrate with you.

Abby Leathers · Married on 02/16/2019

They were on time, very professional, and greeted every guest with a smile on their face! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks so much Abby. It was our pleasure to help #imwithcupid with a successful first run in Greenville.

Charles Lea Center · Married on 11/14/2018

Awesome Job!

They did a great job working with us for our annual Gala! Being an organization serving individuals with special needs and disabilities, a gala with 500 people can be a challenge. Snapsterbooth was patient, interactive and created an opportunity for fun and laughter.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney Skiera-Vaughn · Married on 11/10/2018

Not just for weddings!

We used this incredible company for our charity fundraiser. Not only did they bring so much fun to the event, they were engaged in the content, helped set the mood for the evening, and were just overall incredibly easy to work with, kind, professional, and just lovely. I had two different people at the event ask for their contact information so they could book them for their own events, and I was happy to do so!!! Highly highly recommend them.

Mariel · Married on 11/04/2018

Awesome vendor! Highly recommend

Lisa,
    Was the bomb at my wedding! Came in early to set up and very helpful with guests trying on props. I would definitely highly recommend this vendor! Thank you Lisa for making my wedding very special!! Loved seeing the pictures online!

H. D. · Married on 11/03/2018

Married 11/3/18

Can’t go wrong with Snapsterbooth! Great folks to work with, very responsive and professional. One of our best decisions!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney Pitner · Married on 10/13/2018

Loved having them!

Absolutely loved having them at the wedding! They were great from the beginning with communication, and the entire process was a breeze working with them! The quality of pictures was amazing as well! HIGHLY recommend using them at your event!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/21/2018

My guest LOVED the photo booth at my wedding! It was defiantly a HIT ! I would hire from this company again in the future ! They were awesome ! I received over 200 photos and my guest were able to send photos straight to their phones or print them out ! The photo booth is great for making memories and having a great time !

Sent on 10/02/2018

Natalia · Married on 09/08/2018

Lots of fun!

Our experience with snapsterbooth was the best! All our guests had an amazing time and I love the fact they sent me a CD with all the pictures. I would definitely recommend having them at any event. Our wedding was perfect and they made it even more magical.

Cynthia · Married on 08/18/2018

I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!! Jessica and McKelvie were amazing! Everyone commented on how great the photo booth set up was! They got me the exact background that I wanted and the pictures came out amazing!!! This is exactly what I wanted and they were super flexible since I added on a half hour during the wedding. The set up and service and was truly amazing and great props as well. Can't thank them enough for making my wedding day even more special. I would hire them again and recommend them to anyone!! Great value as well.

Sent on 09/02/2018
  • Terri

Terri Culler · Married on 08/11/2018

Terri Anderson

Kevin and crew were awesome. I was overjoyed at the finished product and every step along way! I highly recommend them . They made my wedding even better than I imagined!!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Britt · Married on 08/04/2018

They were there on time, very professional, easy to work with, innovative props! Great job, guys!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Cathy · Married on 06/09/2018

Highly recommend! Used snapsterbooth for our wedding. They were very flexible in working with our set-up, and did an amazing job customizing our photostrip design to match our invitations. It was so sweet to get to take home the photobook with notes from all of our guests at the end of the night. Really enjoyed having them as part of our celebration.

Sent on 06/18/2018