SnapStar Photos, LLC Reviews

13 | Lafayette, LA

13 Reviews for SnapStar Photos, LLC

Jeremy · Married on 07/14/2018

Jill and crew are absolutely ahhhmazing! The entire crowd love them and contributed so much to the success and fun of our wedding!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Made my wedding very fun. Every one loved the photo booth

Sent on 03/23/2015

Shelly · Married on 01/24/2015

SnapStar Photos provided the photo booth for my sons wedding. It was a huge hit!! Everyone loved taking photos. The scrapbook they provide is a wonderful keepsake for my son and his bride to have. Jill was very helpful in making a custom design for the photo booth strips that worked so well with the theme of the wedding. I am so happy with the service that I received and would recommend them for any event.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Shemeka · Married on 06/21/2014

Everything was perfect our guest enjoyed having the photo booth. Thank you Jill for the awesome customer service and you exceeded my expectation everything was breath taking especially my book I enjoyed looking at how my guest enjoyed themselves through the pictures once again thanks for the part you posted and capturing the beautiful yet silly moments of our 10 year wedding anniversary

Sent on 08/21/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/01/2014

Everyone had a great time with this photobooth! It's big enough to fit probably 6-8 people in the booth, but looks just as good with singles and couples! The amount of props they had as well as the nice scrapbook we received were far worth the price! I shopped around and this was the best deal in Lafayette!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Thanks so much Lauren!

I had a snap star photo booth at my wedding January 18, 2014 and I cannot give enough compliments on the professionalism of this company. They were a joy to work with and were able to accommodate my last minute requests. The array of probs were fun and allowed my guests to have a great time taking souvenir photos. At the end of the night I was presented with a scrapbook and USB as well as a website for my guests to view. Cannot recommend them enough! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 04/02/2014

I had a great experience with SnapStar Photos for my wedding and would recommend them to anyone. They have alot of props and I absolutely loved the photo strips they designed for me!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Me and my friends had tons of fun for my 13th Birthday in the photo booth. My favorite props were the lips and boas. I can't wait until one of my friends has a photo booth at their party!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Amy · event on: 03/23/2013

Friendly, patient and great customer service. Everyone loved it!!

Sent on 04/02/2014

SnapStar Photos, LLC's reply:

Thanks Amy! I can't wait to do another party for you with all the new props and designs I have now!

Misty · event on: 03/29/2014

We rented a photo booth from Jill for my son's 13th birthday party. The kids had a blast. Jill brought dress up props and encouraged the kids to have fun with it. I really liked that she stayed for the party and ran the photo booth so we didn't have to. The photo booth is quite large. We set it up in the garage. We even had a few photos where 6 kids managed to get their faces on the screen. All of the kids received their photos and she gave me one of each to make a scrapbook with. I highly recommend Jill!

Sent on 04/08/2014

SnapStar Photos, LLC's reply:

Thanks Misty! It was a pleasure and the kids were so polite.

Sarah · event on: 09/26/2014

We used SnapStar Photos for our Annual Convention. There were approximately 400 guests in attendance. Their photobooth had a steady line the entire night adn we received nothing but positive feedback and how much fun our guests had with the photobooth. They were very accomodating with anything I asked. Very well worth the hire!!! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2014
  • User5137508 · event on: 05/23/2015

Would recommend to anyone for your event. The photo booth had toms of props and the attendants were supper friendly. Can't wait for my next event to use them again!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Thai · Married on 07/12/2014

They were great and very professional.

Sent on 07/28/2014