Snapshots by Sierra Reviews

11 Reviews for Snapshots by Sierra

• Caitie

Caitie B. · Married on 08/15/2020

We LOVE Sierra!

Choosing Sierra to be our wedding photographer was one of the BEST decisions we made throughout the entire wedding process! From the very beginning, Sierra was so flexible with us as we worked together to create the perfect wedding photography package, even while we were managing military deployments and long distance. Not to mention, when the coronavirus hit and all of our wedding plans were forced to change multiple times, she was right there with us making accommodations, moving dates, and ensuring that the photography for our wedding was still all that we hoped and dreamed it would be. Sierra MORE than exceeded every expectation we ever had! She was able to capture countless special moments on our wedding day with such elegance and grace. Our family and friends are still raving about our wedding photos, and every time we look at them, we are in awe of how perfectly she captured our love story! Sierra is a true artist with her camera. Besides adoring Sierra's work, we absolutely adore Sierra! She was so patient, prompt, professional, creative, flexible, helpful, and highly communicative. Her calm, kind personality really helped us feel at ease in front of the camera. We love her! An extra bonus of choosing Sierra was that an engagement photo session was included in our wedding photography package. Originally, we weren't planning on taking engagement photos, but man, we sure are glad that we did! Sierra was willing to travel all the way to Cape May to take our engagement photos, and they were absolutely stunning! Now, we not only have gorgeous wedding photos, but we have breathtaking engagement photos, too! Without a doubt, Sierra will always be our go-to photographer in the future. We feel so grateful and blessed to have found her. She is a true gem, and we cannot wait to work with her again in the future!
    *During this time of coronavirus, Sierra was on top of following ALL CDC health recommendations during our engagement photo session and wedding. She maintained social distance and wore a mask the entire time and still took the most beautiful photos!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Kendra A. · Married on 10/25/2019

One of the Best Wedding Decisions I Made!

Sierra did a great job on my engagement and wedding pictures. She was super affordable and was so honest and nice. I am very camera shy and super self conscious but I can honestly say she made my wife and I feel so comfortable during pictures. She directed us when needed and she never made me feel overwhelmed. You can really see how much she enjoys what she does in her photos. I was super nervous before the ceremony and she really calmed me down and took control to get a great photo of our first look. She really knows what she’s doing with the camera. I will be recommending Sierra to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Snapshots by Sierra's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Kendra! I really enjoyed photographing you and Roxanne - you are a beautiful couple and I am so grateful you entrusted me with capturing your special day! It was an amazing celebration and you put so much thought into all of the details. It was the perfect fall wedding! Congratulations to you and Roxanne!! I look forward to working with you again.
  • Kristen

Kristen C. · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing, above and beyond!

Sierra captured our moments and made them so gorgeous and full of pure emotion, she is great with capturing the moment and every shot is a real moment - I am beyond happy with her work! And I can't thank her enough

Sent on 06/12/2019

Snapshots by Sierra's reply:

Thank you, Kristen! It was such an honor to capture your magical wedding. You and Frank exude pure love, and the joy was truly contagious! Looking forward to capturing more milestones of your beautiful life!

Joe · Married on 07/20/2018

I recently used Sierra for an engagement on the beach. From the start Sierra was great with constant communication and timely response. She helped me plan a staged area on the beach and arrived early to set everything and make sure no one would ruin any photos. When we arrived to spot it was perfect and Sierra did an amazing job capturing the moment. We received the photos much quicker then we expected and everyone who has seen them has raved about amazing they look. I would without hesitation recommended Sierra for any photography you need done.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Snapshots by Sierra's reply:

Thank you so much, Joe! Congratulations to you both! You were so wonderful to worth with, and it was an honor to photograph such a special moment in your life together. Congratulations again, and I hope to work with you in the future!

Kayla · Married on 06/08/2018

Sierra is amazing! We had such a wonderful experience at our engagement shoot and on our wedding day! We also received the pictures via an email link within 24 hrs of each event. We will be using her again for additional photo shoots!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Snapshots by Sierra's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayla! It was so great to meet and work with you and Rich during your engagement shoot and wedding, and I'm so grateful you trusted me with photographing your big day! It was a joy, and I hope to work with you again to celebrate more milestones!

Kathryn · Married on 12/17/2016

Sierra recently photographed my wedding of 130 guests (both ceremony and reception) and did a phenomenal job! She was professional and responded to emails very quickly throughout the process. She captured every little detail and did an incredible job with the more standard wedding pictures as well. She has a very creative eye that was great for my vintage-themed wedding and I absolutely loved all the photographs she took! Sierra was also able to send me the photographs within 24 hours, even with editing time. My husband and I are beyond thrilled with how the photographs came out and we were so excited to share them with friends and family almost immediately following our wedding! She was professional and so nice about every step in the process. She is truly a fantastic photographer and I would highly recommend her for any service, large or small! Thanks, Sierra! You captured our wedding memories perfectly!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Denise · Married on 08/01/2016

Sierra is so nice. The shoot was a blast and the pics are amazing!!! We love Sierra and sure you will too!!!
    Denise & Jim

Snapshots by Sierra's reply:

Thank you so much, Denise! You and Jim were wonderful to shoot and I look forward to seeing you again!

Katharine · Married on 06/04/2016

Sierra was amazing! In terms of the pictures, we were so happy with all of our images, including our wedding and engagement sessions. In terms of professionalism, sierra was so great to work with! She made us feel comfortable during the session, which was not easy since we are not accustomed to have our photos taken. She also was so friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic. The photos were all ready so quickly after our event, which was fantastic! We would definitely recommend sierra to any other couple.

Snapshots by Sierra's reply:

Thank you so much! It was truly my pleasure and I look forward to working with you again and celebrating more milestones!

Colleen · Married on 04/17/2016

Sierra took pictures of our son about 4 weeks after he was born. She did a fantastic job. The pictures turned out beautiful, and she was able to capture some precious moments of him and us. Photographing a newborn can be very difficult, Sierra was so patient, he warmed right up to her and he was all smiles. I highly recommend Snapshots by Sierra.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Snapshots by Sierra's reply:

Thanks, Colleen! Judah was a joy to photograph and I look forward to taking more photos of your beautiful family!

Ed · Married on 09/18/2015

Sierra was the photographer for our pre-wedding shoot (throughout downtown Silver Spring), outside of the courthouse on wedding day (Rockville), as well as the wedding reception the next day at DBGB Kitchen (in downtown DC). Her photos were excellent and she has a great eye for angles, lighting sources and where to take photos. She even went that extra mile when some photos came out not quite perfect to go back through them and use some software to do some lighting corrections. Great work and my wife and I were very happy. She doesn't treat people like clients - but like friends.

Snapshots by Sierra's reply:

Thanks, Ed! You and LaSia are wonderful to work with and I really enjoyed celebrating your special day! Looking forward to seeing you again and celebrating more milestones!

Rachel · Married on 07/01/2012

We strongly recommend booking Sierra as your special event photographer! We booked her for our daughter's 1 year old photo shoot. Not only was Sierra accommodating in every way, she put all of us at ease and managed to keep our daughter smiling throughout the session. There was a super fast turnaround time in getting our gorgeous photos. We had so much fun and everything felt easy and natural. We would definitely book her again!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Snapshots by Sierra's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel! I loved photographing your beautiful family and very much look forward to watching Rose grow up!