Snapshots by Sierra Reviews

Snapshots by Sierra 4
Snapshots by Sierra 5
  • Kristen

Kristen Correa · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing, above and beyond!

Sierra captured our moments and made them so gorgeous and full of pure emotion, she is great with capturing the moment and every shot is a real moment - I am beyond happy with her work! And I can't thank her enough

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Snapshots by Sierra 6

joe · Married on 07/20/2018

I recently used Sierra for an engagement on the beach. From the start Sierra was great with constant communication and timely response. She helped me plan a staged area on the beach and arrived early to set everything and make sure no one would ruin any photos. When we arrived to spot it was perfect and Sierra did an amazing job capturing the moment. We received the photos much quicker then we expected and everyone who has seen them has raved about amazing they look. I would without hesitation recommended Sierra for any photography you need done.

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Snapshots by Sierra 7
    Snapshots by Sierra 8
    Snapshots by Sierra 9
    Snapshots by Sierra 10

Snapshots by Sierra's reply:

Thank you so much, Joe! Congratulations to you both! You were so wonderful to worth with, and it was an honor to photograph such a special moment in your life together. Congratulations again, and I hope to work with you in the future!

Kayla · Married on 06/08/2018

Sierra is amazing! We had such a wonderful experience at our engagement shoot and on our wedding day! We also received the pictures via an email link within 24 hrs of each event. We will be using her again for additional photo shoots!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Snapshots by Sierra's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayla! It was so great to meet and work with you and Rich during your engagement shoot and wedding, and I'm so grateful you trusted me with photographing your big day! It was a joy, and I hope to work with you again to celebrate more milestones!

Kathryn · Married on 12/17/2016

Sierra recently photographed my wedding of 130 guests (both ceremony and reception) and did a phenomenal job! She was professional and responded to emails very quickly throughout the process. She captured every little detail and did an incredible job with the more standard wedding pictures as well. She has a very creative eye that was great for my vintage-themed wedding and I absolutely loved all the photographs she took! Sierra was also able to send me the photographs within 24 hours, even with editing time. My husband and I are beyond thrilled with how the photographs came out and we were so excited to share them with friends and family almost immediately following our wedding! She was professional and so nice about every step in the process. She is truly a fantastic photographer and I would highly recommend her for any service, large or small! Thanks, Sierra! You captured our wedding memories perfectly!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Denise · Married on 08/01/2016

Sierra is so nice. The shoot was a blast and the pics are amazing!!! We love Sierra and sure you will too!!!
    Denise & Jim

Snapshots by Sierra's reply:

Thank you so much, Denise! You and Jim were wonderful to shoot and I look forward to seeing you again!

Katharine · Married on 06/04/2016

Sierra was amazing! In terms of the pictures, we were so happy with all of our images, including our wedding and engagement sessions. In terms of professionalism, sierra was so great to work with! She made us feel comfortable during the session, which was not easy since we are not accustomed to have our photos taken. She also was so friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic. The photos were all ready so quickly after our event, which was fantastic! We would definitely recommend sierra to any other couple.

Snapshots by Sierra's reply:

Thank you so much! It was truly my pleasure and I look forward to working with you again and celebrating more milestones!

Colleen · Married on 04/17/2016

Sierra took pictures of our son about 4 weeks after he was born. She did a fantastic job. The pictures turned out beautiful, and she was able to capture some precious moments of him and us. Photographing a newborn can be very difficult, Sierra was so patient, he warmed right up to her and he was all smiles. I highly recommend Snapshots by Sierra.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Snapshots by Sierra's reply:

Thanks, Colleen! Judah was a joy to photograph and I look forward to taking more photos of your beautiful family!

Ed · Married on 09/18/2015

Sierra was the photographer for our pre-wedding shoot (throughout downtown Silver Spring), outside of the courthouse on wedding day (Rockville), as well as the wedding reception the next day at DBGB Kitchen (in downtown DC). Her photos were excellent and she has a great eye for angles, lighting sources and where to take photos. She even went that extra mile when some photos came out not quite perfect to go back through them and use some software to do some lighting corrections. Great work and my wife and I were very happy. She doesn't treat people like clients - but like friends.

Snapshots by Sierra's reply:

Thanks, Ed! You and LaSia are wonderful to work with and I really enjoyed celebrating your special day! Looking forward to seeing you again and celebrating more milestones!

Rachel · Married on 07/01/2012

We strongly recommend booking Sierra as your special event photographer! We booked her for our daughter's 1 year old photo shoot. Not only was Sierra accommodating in every way, she put all of us at ease and managed to keep our daughter smiling throughout the session. There was a super fast turnaround time in getting our gorgeous photos. We had so much fun and everything felt easy and natural. We would definitely book her again!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Snapshots by Sierra's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel! I loved photographing your beautiful family and very much look forward to watching Rose grow up!