Snapshot! Photo Booths Reviews

32 | Scottsdale, AZ

32 Reviews for Snapshot! Photo Booths

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I booked Snapshot Photo Booths for our wedding (June 2018). Stacey was awesome to work with! We met her at a bridal show and I'm SOOO thankful we did! We loved her energy and vibe! She was very professional and responsive throughout the wedding planning process.

Our guests had a blast at our wedding! I love how big the photo booths are, it really makes it more fun and interactive. One of the things I loved was that Stacey put together an album for us at the end of the night, and I loved that we got a flash drive with all of the shots from the night. It was a lot of fun to go back and look at all the goofy shots our guests took. :) The prints came out amazingly by the way, really great quality!

Another thing to note is that my husband and I were very occupied for most of the night and didn't get a chance to go to the photo booth before it closed, BUT Stacey made sure we took some photos together before she left for the night and that really meant a lot to us! I definitely recommend!

Traci · Married on 09/30/2017

Stacey and her photobooth are amazing. She had so many props. Our guest loved the photobooth. My only regret was not booking her for more time. We received our USB card right after the wedding and we got to go home and laugh all over again. We will definitely be hiring Snapshot again!

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2016

The photo booth was an absolute success at our wedding! Working with Snapshot! was an excellent experience. My photo booth attendant was very professional and worked really well with all of the guests. He even called us a couple of days prior to the wedding to confirm details and to coordinate the color of the booth with our wedding color scheme. The photo/guest book our attendant compiled while at the wedding is priceless. It's been so much fun to look through all of the photos immediately after the event!

Tina · Married on 02/28/2015

This company is awesome!!! I would for sure use them again!! Being a wedding coordinator, I have the chance to work with several different photo booth companies and they were above and beyond amazing. Brian was on time, fun, professional, and interacted so naturally with the wedding guests. We originally had the photo booth set up on a patio outside of the ballroom where the reception was and when it started to rain Brian had a great attitude about having to quickly move inside with the booth, got it all up and running inside within a matter of ten minutes, and was even helping me move things inside too just to be sweet. The guests had a blast with the booth and loved taking the pictures home. The value is awesome considering they are affordable, but have first rate service and products!

Loved, loved, loved our experience with Snapshot! Photo Booth!!! They were wonderful to work with, flexible with my last minute change, and their final product was fantastic! My guests all loved the large booth and props that they brought. We received a great book at the end with all of our guests photos and messages and received digital copies of the photos as well. The pictures that the guests got to take home with them were beautiful, despite their silly looks. The paper was high quality and the design was perfectly created and colored. And - PERK - the booth was SUPER slimming!!! I don't know if it's how they positioned the camera or what but I have never looked so awesomely skinny! :) Thanks, Sean at Snapshot!!

Patience · Married on 10/18/2014

Snapshot did a fantastic job at our event; flexible, communicative, and reasonable!. Ryan was great, our guests had a wonderful time, and to Ryan's credit, he made the best out of a less-than-perfect setup location.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for photobooth services!

Thanks, Snapshot and Ryan, for making our family wedding so much fun!

Natalie · Married on 10/11/2014

We had a great experience with Snapshot Photo Booths!

From start to finish, Ryan did a fantastic job communicating with me about the Snapshot! photo booth rental for my wedding. He was extremely easy to work with and every time I called, he actually answered the phone.
    Snapshot! is the best photo booth in AZ. It is so much better than the other tiny 2-person booths. I think at one time we had nine or ten people in there. So much fun!
    We used the photo album as our "guest book" which was such a fun idea.
    Everything was perfect!
    Thanks again, Ryan!

Sean · Married on 09/26/2014

they were awesome to work with!

Kelly · Married on 09/19/2014

Sean provided the photo booth at my wedding and did a great job. It was a huge hit with people of all ages. He provided good props and the booth was like new. He was super professional, patient with my drunk guests and did quality work. I highly recommend.

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/03/2014

This photobooth was huge!!! All of the guests loved it and there was always a line! They had awesome props for people to put on and it made it so much fun. The gentleman working the booth was very nice and was always willing to print out another copy for guests when they had a lot of people in the booth. He was quiet during setup and I didn't have to worry about a thing. He found me after they had broken everything down and gave us a flash drive with all the photos. He even had our DJ play them on the large screen at the end of the night, it was awesome!!! I actually purchased this photobooth on a LivingSocial deal and all the payment information went super smooth.

Stacy · Married on 04/12/2014

The photo booth was a great success! Sean and his team were very responsive to all our questions prior to the event. They were flexible and accommodating to the hectic time frame just before our event. His staff member on site was friendly, fun and anticipated our guests wishes (like printing extra copies for a larger group shot or helping those that didn't know where to look). He was professional and helpful even to the little kids that might have visited the booth on more than 2 occasions. The quality of photos was better than expected. The props were fun and diverse an plenty to go around. The personalized title and date on each photo was a great momento for each guest to take and remember the special day. I would definitely recommend SnapShot! Photo booth!!

Maddie · Married on 04/05/2014

Snapshot photo booth was great! He was able to make a last minute time change for me and he was very professional. The photo booth was very nice and large enough to hold many people! I would definitely recommend them to everyone I know!

David · Married on 04/04/2014

Great job and everyone had a lot of fun. We really also appreciated the responsiveness and tailoring of our photos. The graphic designer worked up a great photocard layout and theme that was exactly like our wedding color scheme and invitations.

alli · Married on 03/23/2014

The vendor was awesome from start to finish, they were extremely responsive in the planning phase, and returned emails and phone calls in a timely fashion (which is important to a stressed out bride to be!) Once on site, they were awesome! Very professional, everything went amazing and everyone said the photobooth was one of their favorite features. Everthing was clean, and functional, he solved problems as they came, and it was obvious he knew what he was doing. Sean, the owner was great with what we needed. We got the scrapbook feature add on and it is a fun and awesome keepsake. thank you guys!!!!

alli · Married on 03/23/2014

We had Sean and his team come out with their awesome photo booth and we also purchased the photo album. It was a great investment! We got more compliments on our photo booth than anythign else (besides my dress!) The staff was extremely professional, polite, and when there was a problem, he fixed it right away. The guests had so much fun! I would highly super recommend this service, and particularly this company to anyone that wants to add some fun memories to their special day! Everytime a family member or friend comes over, they look at the album and laugh!!!

• User3990262 · event on: 12/21/2013

Sean & his team are always professional, attentive, organized, and well received by guests! I highly recommend using them over others in the industry. You know when you hire Oh Snap, you will get QUALITY!

Kris · Married on 03/15/2014

The photo booth was one of the highlights of the evening! It was so much fun. The company provided the best props. Everything was run efficiently. We were trying to decide if we wanted a photo booth or not and are so glad we did. Highly recommend!!!

Dean · Married on 03/15/2014

Snapshot's part of the wedding was flawless. The guests had a lot of fun, the album they created will be great memories. I would recommend them for any party.

Jenay · Married on 03/15/2014

Sean did a great job and our guests loved the photo booth! He was really professional and fun at the wedding! He was also great to communicate with prior to the wedding. Thank you so much!!!

Veronica · Married on 03/14/2014

We were so excited to have a photobooth for our wedding and rightfully so! It was a blast for us and our guests!! The gentleman that set up and manned the booth from Snapshot! Photobooths was awesome!!! He helped out our guests and was friendly and fun to have. He set everything up quickly and on time. We got a copy of all the pictures in a scrapbook that everyone wrote in and a USB with all the pics!!! YAY! Thank you for helping us make our wedding a memorable and fun time!

• User4050136 · event on: 04/03/2014

Sean was extremely professional before we even met, clarifying specifics that would help our school event- his portable photo booth was a success. We raised more than we expected!

Sean was incredible. We and our guests had a blast at the party using their PhotoBooth. In addition, the price was right and Sean was willing to provide the booth for a 2 hour rental (when most companies won't or charge a high amount for such a short time). They also have these cool templates that you can choose from and color choices so your printed photos match your decor. I would highly recommend Sean's company Snapshot! Photo Booth to anyone looking for a photobooth for their wedding or party.

• Karla

Karla · Married on 04/05/2014

The Photo booth we rented from Sanpshot! was awesome and a HIT for our wedding. They showed up on time and worked with our logistical challenges, I’m told every wedding has them, to make this one of the most memorable and candid memory snapshots for the night. Our family and friends have raved about how awesome they were and they loved being able to take the photos home with them. We have pictures of some of our friends in the booth with other friends that they have never met and we never thought they would have mingled but the booth and our celebration brought them together to give us these memories. The only think I would mention, is that they had my wife's name misspelled for the 1st hour of the night-once a guest mentioned it, they had it corrected. All in all, great service from them!