Snapshot! Photo Booths Reviews

38 Reviews for Snapshot! Photo Booths

• Sherry

Sherry Shumaker · Getting married on 03/03/2020

Great energy and quality

Our guests had a great time with the photo area, they were such fun! And we loved having the scrapbook of photo copies for us to relive the night.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Snapshot! Photo Booths's reply:

Your wedding was amazing and we love the venue.
    The communication between you two was fabulous.
    Thank you for booking with us!

Bill W. · Married on 04/20/2019

We would highly recommend Snapshot Photobooth!

Snapshot Photobooth was at our granddaughters wedding last summer. When my kids were planning our 65th wedding anniversary we suggested using Snapshot Photobooth at the party. Everyone had a blast and the scrapbook that was made at the party was such a special additions. We would highly recommend them. Snapshot was very professional and affordable. We are looking forward to using them again!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Marsha Giroux- Mob · Married on 04/13/2019

Fabulous in every way!

Snapshot was amazing! Our wedding guests loved the photo booth and they stayed hopping all night long. Highly recommend ! Stacey was fabulous and even stayed late fir the brides family to get last minute pics- the scrapbook is wonderful! Five stars all the way!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Snapshot! Photo Booths's reply:

What an amazing time we had at the reception.
    Great venue, great wedding and the guest were so much fun.
    Thank you for booking with us and thank you for the review.
    Stacey

Lee Feinman · Married on 03/10/2019

GREAT EXPERIENCE with Stacey from Snapshot Photo Booths

Stacey did an amazing job providing a fun Photo Booth for our wedding in March 2019. She worked with us to find the backdrop that we wanted and meet other requests. Our guests had very positive things to say about Stacey, the photo booth experience and the high quality of the photos. GREAT JOB Stacey. Thanks!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Snapshot! Photo Booths's reply:

Once again The McCormick provided the most beautiful back drop for your picture perfect day.
    Great guest and a great time.
    Thank you for booking with us on your special day.
    Stacey

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I booked Snapshot Photo Booths for our wedding (June 2018). Stacey was awesome to work with! We met her at a bridal show and I'm SOOO thankful we did! We loved her energy and vibe! She was very professional and responsive throughout the wedding planning process.

Our guests had a blast at our wedding! I love how big the photo booths are, it really makes it more fun and interactive. One of the things I loved was that Stacey put together an album for us at the end of the night, and I loved that we got a flash drive with all of the shots from the night. It was a lot of fun to go back and look at all the goofy shots our guests took. :) The prints came out amazingly by the way, really great quality!

Another thing to note is that my husband and I were very occupied for most of the night and didn't get a chance to go to the photo booth before it closed, BUT Stacey made sure we took some photos together before she left for the night and that really meant a lot to us! I definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Traci · Married on 09/30/2017

Stacey and her photobooth are amazing. She had so many props. Our guest loved the photobooth. My only regret was not booking her for more time. We received our USB card right after the wedding and we got to go home and laugh all over again. We will definitely be hiring Snapshot again!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2016

The photo booth was an absolute success at our wedding! Working with Snapshot! was an excellent experience. My photo booth attendant was very professional and worked really well with all of the guests. He even called us a couple of days prior to the wedding to confirm details and to coordinate the color of the booth with our wedding color scheme. The photo/guest book our attendant compiled while at the wedding is priceless. It's been so much fun to look through all of the photos immediately after the event!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Tina · Married on 02/28/2015

This company is awesome!!! I would for sure use them again!! Being a wedding coordinator, I have the chance to work with several different photo booth companies and they were above and beyond amazing. Brian was on time, fun, professional, and interacted so naturally with the wedding guests. We originally had the photo booth set up on a patio outside of the ballroom where the reception was and when it started to rain Brian had a great attitude about having to quickly move inside with the booth, got it all up and running inside within a matter of ten minutes, and was even helping me move things inside too just to be sweet. The guests had a blast with the booth and loved taking the pictures home. The value is awesome considering they are affordable, but have first rate service and products!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Loved, loved, loved our experience with Snapshot! Photo Booth!!! They were wonderful to work with, flexible with my last minute change, and their final product was fantastic! My guests all loved the large booth and props that they brought. We received a great book at the end with all of our guests photos and messages and received digital copies of the photos as well. The pictures that the guests got to take home with them were beautiful, despite their silly looks. The paper was high quality and the design was perfectly created and colored. And - PERK - the booth was SUPER slimming!!! I don't know if it's how they positioned the camera or what but I have never looked so awesomely skinny! :) Thanks, Sean at Snapshot!!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Patience · Married on 10/18/2014

Snapshot did a fantastic job at our event; flexible, communicative, and reasonable!. Ryan was great, our guests had a wonderful time, and to Ryan's credit, he made the best out of a less-than-perfect setup location.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for photobooth services!

Thanks, Snapshot and Ryan, for making our family wedding so much fun!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Natalie · Married on 10/11/2014

We had a great experience with Snapshot Photo Booths!

Sent on 10/31/2014

From start to finish, Ryan did a fantastic job communicating with me about the Snapshot! photo booth rental for my wedding. He was extremely easy to work with and every time I called, he actually answered the phone.
    Snapshot! is the best photo booth in AZ. It is so much better than the other tiny 2-person booths. I think at one time we had nine or ten people in there. So much fun!
    We used the photo album as our "guest book" which was such a fun idea.
    Everything was perfect!
    Thanks again, Ryan!

Sent on 10/27/2014
  • Sean

Sean · Married on 09/26/2014

they were awesome to work with!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/19/2014

Sean provided the photo booth at my wedding and did a great job. It was a huge hit with people of all ages. He provided good props and the booth was like new. He was super professional, patient with my drunk guests and did quality work. I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/03/2014

This photobooth was huge!!! All of the guests loved it and there was always a line! They had awesome props for people to put on and it made it so much fun. The gentleman working the booth was very nice and was always willing to print out another copy for guests when they had a lot of people in the booth. He was quiet during setup and I didn't have to worry about a thing. He found me after they had broken everything down and gave us a flash drive with all the photos. He even had our DJ play them on the large screen at the end of the night, it was awesome!!! I actually purchased this photobooth on a LivingSocial deal and all the payment information went super smooth.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Stacy · Married on 04/12/2014

The photo booth was a great success! Sean and his team were very responsive to all our questions prior to the event. They were flexible and accommodating to the hectic time frame just before our event. His staff member on site was friendly, fun and anticipated our guests wishes (like printing extra copies for a larger group shot or helping those that didn't know where to look). He was professional and helpful even to the little kids that might have visited the booth on more than 2 occasions. The quality of photos was better than expected. The props were fun and diverse an plenty to go around. The personalized title and date on each photo was a great momento for each guest to take and remember the special day. I would definitely recommend SnapShot! Photo booth!!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Maddie · Married on 04/05/2014

Snapshot photo booth was great! He was able to make a last minute time change for me and he was very professional. The photo booth was very nice and large enough to hold many people! I would definitely recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/07/2014

David · Married on 04/04/2014

Great job and everyone had a lot of fun. We really also appreciated the responsiveness and tailoring of our photos. The graphic designer worked up a great photocard layout and theme that was exactly like our wedding color scheme and invitations.

Sent on 04/07/2014
  • User4050136 · event on 04/03/2014

Sean was extremely professional before we even met, clarifying specifics that would help our school event- his portable photo booth was a success. We raised more than we expected!

Sent on 04/21/2014

alli · Married on 03/23/2014

The vendor was awesome from start to finish, they were extremely responsive in the planning phase, and returned emails and phone calls in a timely fashion (which is important to a stressed out bride to be!) Once on site, they were awesome! Very professional, everything went amazing and everyone said the photobooth was one of their favorite features. Everthing was clean, and functional, he solved problems as they came, and it was obvious he knew what he was doing. Sean, the owner was great with what we needed. We got the scrapbook feature add on and it is a fun and awesome keepsake. thank you guys!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2014

alli · Married on 03/23/2014

We had Sean and his team come out with their awesome photo booth and we also purchased the photo album. It was a great investment! We got more compliments on our photo booth than anythign else (besides my dress!) The staff was extremely professional, polite, and when there was a problem, he fixed it right away. The guests had so much fun! I would highly super recommend this service, and particularly this company to anyone that wants to add some fun memories to their special day! Everytime a family member or friend comes over, they look at the album and laugh!!!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Kris · Married on 03/15/2014

The photo booth was one of the highlights of the evening! It was so much fun. The company provided the best props. Everything was run efficiently. We were trying to decide if we wanted a photo booth or not and are so glad we did. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Dean · Married on 03/15/2014

Snapshot's part of the wedding was flawless. The guests had a lot of fun, the album they created will be great memories. I would recommend them for any party.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Jenay · Married on 03/15/2014

Sean did a great job and our guests loved the photo booth! He was really professional and fun at the wedding! He was also great to communicate with prior to the wedding. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/05/2014