SnapSeat Photo Booths Reviews

SnapSeat Photo Booths 6
SnapSeat Photo Booths 7

Samantha Carbone · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing PhotoBooth

Jonathan at Snapseat did such a great job with the photo booth at our recent wedding at the Society Room. He was very helpful prior to the wedding with any questions I had and was quick to respond. Friends and family commented on how fun the photo booth was! I would highly recommend SnapSeat!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Lori

Lori V · Married on 12/29/2018

More than a five star experience!!

We had a wonderful experience with this company. They responded quickly to all emails and phone calls. On the day of our event, Jonathan was there to make sure everyone had a fun experience!! You will not regret using this company for your event!! I would give more stars, if I could!

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • xtine

Christine · Married on 08/18/2018

SnapSeat is simply the best--incredibly affordable, excellent quality, and super professional. I've been to many weddings, and this was one of the best photobooth experiences I've ever had. The open booth style encouraged everyone to use the photobooth. The background was exactly what I wanted. The selection of props was perfect--just the right level of ridiculous. The attendant was sweet, helpful, and attentive. AND we got the digital files the next day! The only issue I had was that most of the guests didn't understand was a GIF was, but I can't blame SS for that. :) Absolutely would hire again. Thank you!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    SnapSeat Photo Booths 8
    SnapSeat Photo Booths 9
    SnapSeat Photo Booths 10

Haley · Married on 06/15/2018

The Snapseat team was very responsive throughout the planning process and had a fair price. The photobooth attendant on the day of was very sweet to the guests and did a great job. And of course the photos turned out great. The only note I have is their props are stick props which I didn't totally realize (other photobooths I've been to had bigger, more ridiculous props). This was fine, although I would've liked to have some more silly props for the bridal party to potentially use for their entrances. That very minor item aside, they were great and all the guests loved the pictures. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2018

SnapSeat Photo Booths's reply:

Hi Haley, your wedding was so much fun and the photos were awesome. You selected the stick props set for the props - otherwise we would have had even more props! Thank you for the amazing review!

Viktoria · Married on 06/15/2018

SnapSeat is the best photo booth around! The prices and quality are unbeatable. They have so many options and it was such a fun feature to have at our wedding. The team was so helpful and responsive to all of our questions prior to the wedding. The photo booth was a hit and our guests loved it.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Cherie · Married on 11/25/2017

Aside from marrying Matt, the photo booth was my favorite part of my wedding! I wish I had that camera with me every single day because it made everyone look flawless and amazing. I will definitely recommend you guys to anyone and everyone I know getting married or having a big party. My only regret is not getting in there more to capture even more moments!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    SnapSeat Photo Booths 11
    SnapSeat Photo Booths 12
    SnapSeat Photo Booths 13
    SnapSeat Photo Booths 14

Cortney · Married on 09/16/2017

I hired Snapseat for my wedding and everything was perfect. Our guests had an amazing time taking photos at the booth and we loved being able to see them after! The GIFs are totally worth it! Thanks Snapseat for helping us create the perfect event for our guests.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2017

SnapSeat was awesome! We decided to add the Photo Booth last minute a few weeks before our Wedding, and let me tell you we are SO happy we did! Our guests loved it, as did we! It really brought our Wedding to the next level.

The SnapSeat Photo Booth was classy, fun, and an amazing addition to our special day!

I highly recommend them :)

Melissa

Sent on 06/18/2017

Cashell · Married on 04/29/2017

OMG, I cannot thank you guys enough! Four days away from my wedding, I realized my selfie station idea just wasn't going to work out as I wanted and decided I needed a photo booth. I was fairly certain there was no way I would be able to find one to rent given such short notice. Let alone one that was of good quality at a reasonable price. I was wrong! After calling a few other companies for quotes, I called SnapSeat Photo Booths. Not only did you have availability, the price was significantly better than your competitors. I knew I was sort of rolling the dice on this one, but I couldn't be happier with the outcome. It was basically the biggest hit at my wedding. EVERYONE LOVED IT! There was a constant line formed for the photo booth throughout the entire reception. Everyone there got in on the action, multiple times, and in some of the oddest pairings. It was amazing. I honestly cannot imagine what my wedding would have been like without you guys there. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now, we've got some of the best memories captured forever!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Paige · Married on 10/01/2016

I've been to 4 weddings this year (including my own), all had photo booths. Snapseat was by far the best booth. Highest quality - well lit, beautiful back drop, could accommodate large groups, easily the best props, printed plenty of photos for everyone (the price was also right). Would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Chelsea · Married on 08/27/2016

Jonathan and his team at SnapSeat were SO wonderful to work with! Our guests raved about the booth and the design, as well as the two booth attendants who were so friendly and helpful. Being able to have print outs, props and an online / social media element, made it so fun and interactive. It truly was the best addition to our Newport wedding and I would hire SnapSeat again in a second!

Lauren · Married on 08/20/2016

Jonathan was great to work with. They helped us pick our backdrop and custom made a photo strip with us that we liked. The day of the event they did all the set up and brought numerous props with them. The staff members made sure everything ran smoothly and that all guests received a copy of their photo. Another copy of all photos was put into a scrapbook right on the premises for our guests to sign and for us to take home. It was another awesome keepsake.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Ariana · Married on 08/12/2016

Snapseat Photobooths were amazing to work with! My husband and I had an open photo booth at our August 12th wedding at The Lace Factory. Everyone loved the photo booth and we got some amazing photos! Snapseat gave us a printed copy of every photo, placed a copy in scrapbook for us that guests signed and also sent us digit copies of every photo. We couldn't be happier with the service and quality of the photo booth from SnapSeat!

Stephanie · Married on 07/03/2016

Great service! Would choose them anytime!

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2016

Great photos! Our wedding guests raved about the great quality of props and ability to post right to social media. Snapseat Photo booth is a must have at any event!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/23/2016

BEST PHOTO BOOTH EVER!!!!!! I found this photo booth company at a bridal show I went to in CT. I knew after seeing the booth for myself, this was the one I wanted for my wedding. Jonathan was super easy to work with via email. He also responded in a timely matter. I used an open booth for my wedding, with the white rose background. ALL of my wedding guests LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! It was super elegant and the photo booth attendant was super nice! The photo booth lighting also makes you look PERFECT!!! I enjoyed looking back at all the images. I would recommend this company in a heart beat! It is the BEST photo booth company out there (especially since you can upload directly to social media!!).

Sent on 05/02/2016

Douglas · Married on 12/13/2015

No Question, hands down a major hit at our wedding! Professional service from start to finish. Amazing image quality.. Highly highly recommend

Sent on 12/15/2015

Shaun · Married on 10/17/2015

Jonathan was very helpful and responded immediately to my request. I reached out to him on a Sunday afternoon and had a response within an hour. I sent him the wedding invitation and he came up with a perfect design to match the theme within a few days. The photo booth was an amazing addition to my mothers wedding and it was a huge hit! They had a great selection of props and the best part is having the keepsake album and flash drive to keep the memories going.

Brock was the attendant and he did a great job. He was very professional, polite and personable.

I would highly recommend snapseat if you are looking for a photo booth for any event!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Star · Married on 09/26/2015

I definitely recommend Snapseat Photobooth for your wedding. All our guests had a blast using it. The owner was very responsive to emails and both attendants were very friendly, welcoming and helpful to our guests!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Laura · Married on 09/05/2015

We had a great experience with Snapseat photo booth. I hadn't heard of them before but they offered a very reasonable price and wonderful service. My guests continue to tell me how much fun it was. I have already recommended them to another bride and will do so with anyone else.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Molly · Married on 07/26/2015

Jonathan from SnapSeat was amazing from start to finish! Very friendly, responsive, and reasonably priced. His service and product was superb! All the guests at our wedding absolutely loved it, what a blast. We also received a flash drive and decorated photo album with all the pictures, amazing! If we ever have another large party, we will definitely hire him again! Thank you!

Sent on 08/20/2015

These folks are just great!
    From first contact till last call at the reception they're service was above expectations.
    Pre-planning was smooth and they accommodated a few unique requests without hesitation.
    I can't say speak any higher than these folks are the best!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Barbara · Married on 06/20/2015

I would recommend SnapSeat anytime, they did a wonderful job at my daughters wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Snapseat was awesome. We had a small space to work with at our venue but they totally had the right equipment and made it work. Our photos came out awesome and everyone loved having their open-air photobooth.

Jonathan and his team were great. They were genuinely into making it the best it could be - for us and for our guests. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Sent on 08/13/2015

John · Married on 11/14/2014

It was a pleasure having Jonathan from SnapSeat Photo. Designing of both the Banner and photo strip in such a short amount of time definitely had to be a challenge. Everyone couldn't wait to have their pictures taken.He arrived early and was ready well before the cocktail hour and reception had started. Plenty of props to choose from. SnapSeat Photo was a big hit.
    John Collins