SnapSeat Photo Booths Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Lisa
    Lisa B. Married on 11/21/2021

One of a kind photo-booth experience!

I cannot express how grateful I am to have had SnapSeat at our wedding! Our guests keep RAVING about the pictures they were able to get from the booth! If you’re looking for something other than the goofy/corny photobooth pictures PLEASE book SnapSeat! Our guests were amazed with the clarity and quality of the pictures taken, some are even using the photos for their Christmas cards! My fiancé and I were looking for a classic black and white picture option for our guests and SnapSeat delivered. The booth was super easy to use, with options to get the pictures sent to your phone. We also opted to add in the scrapbook and I am so glad we did! The book is a sturdy leatherbound scrapbook and our guests were able to write messages next to their pictures. Jonathan was super flexible with our schedule and helped us maximize the timing of the photobooth operations. Everyone we talked to at SnapSeat was very responsive and accommodating of our needs (including a covid postponement). We also loved that we were able to create a custom logo for the bottom portion of our photo strips. I am so happy that we were able to provide a place for our wedding guests to take a high quality picture that they will have for life! I will be forcing all of my recently engaged friends to book SnapSeat just so I can use the booth! LOL
  • Alicia
    Alicia C. Married on 06/19/2021

Wonderful addition to our wedding!

SnapSeat was an amazing addition to our wedding! Jonathan was a pleasure to work with and everyone loved it!

The props provided were great and everyone had a blast. Jonathan made sure our strip was what we wanted and we were so excited to see so many people enjoying it! We even had immediate access to all pictures and got the gallery the next business day.

We highly recommend SnapSeat for any event and send our thanks for a fun addition to our special day!
  • Elise
    Elise D. Married on 06/16/2021

Book Snapseat!

Snapseat and Jonathan were awesome to work with! We love the pictures we have from the day and can’t imagine our wedding day without them. Our wedding was a month ago and we still have people telling us how much they loved the photo booth (and that they regret not taking more pictures in it)! I knew I wanted the black and white high quality photos that everyone looks amazing in, and snapseat did not disappoint! We had so many guests raving about how great of a quality photo they provide and that it was the best photo booth they ever used. And we got the photos back from Jonathan so fast, within 24 hours! They were great to look at with our families before taking off on our honeymoon.
    Michelle W. Married on 06/12/2021

Great service!!

Easy to work with, very responsive, and the pictures came out amazing! Everyone from the adults to the kids had a great time with SnapSeat.
  • Micaela
    Micaela L. Married on 05/01/2021

Highly Recommend!

SnapSeat Photo Booths is absolutely amazing! We got married on Saturday and everyone was raving about the set up, clarity of photos & fun props! Not to mention that they send you every single photo that was taken, such great memories! Thank you Jonathon for your professionalism, responsiveness and being a part of our special day 😊

Hi Micaela,

Thank you for your kind words and booking SnapSeat for your wedding. Congrats on your amazing wedding!

Best wishes! - Jonathan
    Allison S. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing company and product

SnapSeat was amazing! Highest quality of backdrop, pictures and professionalism. Very personalized and great experience. Staff friendly and hardworking.
  • Marina
    Marina M. Married on 08/02/2020

A Great Addition To Your Wedding!

We were torn on our photo booth since we were paying so much for photography anyways but man was SnapSeat a hit at our wedding! It was such a good addition and our guests loved it. We did 4x6 photos that were printed and guests LOVED the option to text the photos directly to themselves at the kiosk. Jonathan was a pleasure to work with, and made the entire booking process seamless. Laid everything out and was clear and concise. We are so glad we hired SnapSeat!
  • S.M.
    S M Married on 06/13/2020

Awesome photo booth and customer service

I really wanted a great photo booth for my wedding and Jonathan and Snapseat definitely delivered. They helped us craft a terrific frame for pictures and brought very fun props for our guests to use. The lighting and quality of the pictures was gorgeous and he made sure to print an extra from each shoot to put in our photo book, which we will treasure for years. In the run-up to the event, he was very prompt and responsive and helpful in determining where to place the booth. So happy we worked with Snapseat.
    Barb W. Married on 02/08/2020

Brings the fun out in people!

Thank you so much for being so incredibly awesome at my daughter’s wedding last night. Your photobooth really adds to the fun at a wedding. You were professional and at the wedding right on time. The photos came out great and so quickly! I love the text message feature as well and the props were great. The communication prior to the wedding was informative every step of the way. Thank you again for being such a pleasure and so easy to work with. Barb Williams
  • Ana
    Ana S. Married on 12/20/2019

Easiest vendor we worked with

SnapSeat was amazing!! Easy to deal with and very responsive. Everyone at our wedding loved the photobooth and the props and the attendant was very polite and enthusiastic while dealing with our guests. I would recommend them to anyone having any sort of event. One of the easiest vendors we worked with during our wedding process. And the pictures came out great! It was so fun to see our guests take full advantage of this photobooth.
    Molly R. Married on 08/24/2019

The best photo booth a wedding can offer! Elegant and timeless!

SnapSeat was the absolute easiest and BEST photo booth to complete our wedding night! We have been to so many weddings with different types of photo booths, but we were looking for one that provided elegant and timeless photos! We wanted classic 4x6 photos that we were able to frame. SnapSeat does do the 3 photo photos as well, but we always lost those prints from other weddings and wanted to provide our guests with immediate memorabilia to be able to frame immediately when they got home.

This was the only photo booth we found that let us do 4x6 photos, we requested black and white making every person look flawless! They also were the most reasonably priced. Jonathan the owner was SO accommodating and easy to work with, rarely do you see the proprietor at the event, but Jonathan was there all night! He even let us create our own small logo in the top left corner of the picture to personalize the photo. (He can also make one for you upon request)

As we all know, it takes weeks to get the professional photos back, and we requested no phones to take pictures during the ceremony. So, we barely had any photos after the wedding night (as we were dancing all night) except for the few on social media and the ones we took at the photo booth.

Many wedding guests have reached out loving this booth as they now have printed 4x6 photos they can frame from this unforgettable event! Jonathan even sent us all the images in a PDF after the wedding for our keep sake, which we LOVE! Jonathan, we can't thank you enough for making this process so seamless!

SnapSeat Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you, Molly, for the wonderful review and for making SnapSeat a part of your wedding. I'm honored to be a special part of it! - Jonathan
  • Regina
    Regina F. Married on 08/17/2019

Best Wedding Photobooth

I hired SnapSeat for my wedding this past August and they were an absolute hit/the best photobooth I've ever experienced. The quality of their photos are very good, and so convenient that you can text it to yourself right after. Our guests loved it. Jonathan was amazing to work with. I HIGHLY recommend SnapSeat.
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline M. Married on 07/06/2019

Top Notch Service

This review is long overdue, but I am so excited to review and recommend SnapSeat for all of your photo booth needs. I met Jonathan from SnapSeat at a CT Bridal Expo in Hartford. At the expo, I had an opportunity to test many different photo booths and SnapSeat was by far the best I found! Throughout the planning process, Jonathan was responsive, helpful, and diligent. He proactively communicated with me and my venue, making planning so seamless. The day of the wedding, they were set up early and so pleasant to work with the entire night! The quality of the photos were great, and I was provided with all of the pictures taken that night which was awesome to look back on in the weeks following the wedding! Thank you so much to Jonathan and team from SnapSeat for making the experience so wonderful!!
    Samantha C. Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing PhotoBooth

Jonathan at Snapseat did such a great job with the photo booth at our recent wedding at the Society Room. He was very helpful prior to the wedding with any questions I had and was quick to respond. Friends and family commented on how fun the photo booth was! I would highly recommend SnapSeat!
  • Lori
    Lori Married on 12/29/2018

More than a five star experience!!

We had a wonderful experience with this company. They responded quickly to all emails and phone calls. On the day of our event, Jonathan was there to make sure everyone had a fun experience!! You will not regret using this company for your event!! I would give more stars, if I could!
  • xtine
    Christine Married on 08/18/2018
    SnapSeat is simply the best--incredibly affordable, excellent quality, and super professional. I've been to many weddings, and this was one of the best photobooth experiences I've ever had. The open booth style encouraged everyone to use the photobooth. The background was exactly what I wanted. The selection of props was perfect--just the right level of ridiculous. The attendant was sweet, helpful, and attentive. AND we got the digital files the next day! The only issue I had was that most of the guests didn't understand was a GIF was, but I can't blame SS for that. :) Absolutely would hire again. Thank you!
    Viktoria Married on 06/15/2018
    SnapSeat is the best photo booth around! The prices and quality are unbeatable. They have so many options and it was such a fun feature to have at our wedding. The team was so helpful and responsive to all of our questions prior to the wedding. The photo booth was a hit and our guests loved it.
    Haley Married on 06/15/2018
    The Snapseat team was very responsive throughout the planning process and had a fair price. The photobooth attendant on the day of was very sweet to the guests and did a great job. And of course the photos turned out great. The only note I have is their props are stick props which I didn't totally realize (other photobooths I've been to had bigger, more ridiculous props). This was fine, although I would've liked to have some more silly props for the bridal party to potentially use for their entrances. That very minor item aside, they were great and all the guests loved the pictures. Would definitely recommend!

SnapSeat Photo Booths's reply:

Hi Haley, your wedding was so much fun and the photos were awesome. You selected the stick props set for the props - otherwise we would have had even more props! Thank you for the amazing review!
    Cherie Married on 11/25/2017
    Aside from marrying Matt, the photo booth was my favorite part of my wedding! I wish I had that camera with me every single day because it made everyone look flawless and amazing. I will definitely recommend you guys to anyone and everyone I know getting married or having a big party. My only regret is not getting in there more to capture even more moments!
    Cortney Married on 09/16/2017
    I hired Snapseat for my wedding and everything was perfect. Our guests had an amazing time taking photos at the booth and we loved being able to see them after! The GIFs are totally worth it! Thanks Snapseat for helping us create the perfect event for our guests.
    Melissa Married on 05/28/2017
    SnapSeat was awesome! We decided to add the Photo Booth last minute a few weeks before our Wedding, and let me tell you we are SO happy we did! Our guests loved it, as did we! It really brought our Wedding to the next level.

The SnapSeat Photo Booth was classy, fun, and an amazing addition to our special day!

I highly recommend them :)

Melissa
    Cashell Married on 04/29/2017
    OMG, I cannot thank you guys enough! Four days away from my wedding, I realized my selfie station idea just wasn't going to work out as I wanted and decided I needed a photo booth. I was fairly certain there was no way I would be able to find one to rent given such short notice. Let alone one that was of good quality at a reasonable price. I was wrong! After calling a few other companies for quotes, I called SnapSeat Photo Booths. Not only did you have availability, the price was significantly better than your competitors. I knew I was sort of rolling the dice on this one, but I couldn't be happier with the outcome. It was basically the biggest hit at my wedding. EVERYONE LOVED IT! There was a constant line formed for the photo booth throughout the entire reception. Everyone there got in on the action, multiple times, and in some of the oddest pairings. It was amazing. I honestly cannot imagine what my wedding would have been like without you guys there. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now, we've got some of the best memories captured forever!
    Paige Married on 10/01/2016
    I've been to 4 weddings this year (including my own), all had photo booths. Snapseat was by far the best booth. Highest quality - well lit, beautiful back drop, could accommodate large groups, easily the best props, printed plenty of photos for everyone (the price was also right). Would HIGHLY recommend.
    Chelsea Married on 08/27/2016
    Jonathan and his team at SnapSeat were SO wonderful to work with! Our guests raved about the booth and the design, as well as the two booth attendants who were so friendly and helpful. Being able to have print outs, props and an online / social media element, made it so fun and interactive. It truly was the best addition to our Newport wedding and I would hire SnapSeat again in a second!
    Lauren Married on 08/20/2016
    Jonathan was great to work with. They helped us pick our backdrop and custom made a photo strip with us that we liked. The day of the event they did all the set up and brought numerous props with them. The staff members made sure everything ran smoothly and that all guests received a copy of their photo. Another copy of all photos was put into a scrapbook right on the premises for our guests to sign and for us to take home. It was another awesome keepsake.