Snapqube Reviews

88 | Chesapeake, VA

88 Reviews for Snapqube

Jiney · Married on 10/07/2017

We love Snapqube! The staff were friendly and made the best album for our wedding! All of our guests loved the photobooth, especially the kids! Highly entertaining and extremely fun! :)

Steve · Married on 08/12/2017

Lindsay and the whole gang at SnapQube were amazing to deal with. We were touched by the scrapbook put together with all of the photos from our wedding. Their equipment takes amazing pictures, Emily and I were so impressed with the quality of the shots! Cannot recommend them enough!

Nadine · Married on 06/30/2017

Snapqube was the perfect touch to our wedding reception! We had an untraditional wedding - ceremony with family on a Friday and a big party with family and friends on Saturday. Snapqube was there on Saturday because we know we needed something fun and they were a hit. I didn't get in the booth much, nor did my husband, but we both agreed that every time we looked over - it was jam packed. Lindsay, we can not thank you enough for the service you provided us and the endless memories we now have through our scrapbook, and personal CD. The pictures the photo booth captured will be treasured forever, and possibly used for black mail! Hahaha! If you're looking for a photo booth for your big day or any event really, stop looking, pick up the phone, contact Lindsay, and book with Snapqube - you will NOT regret it.

Suong · Married on 06/10/2017

Very accommodating. We requested a custom design with a beach theme and it came out perfect ! Was a huge hit with the kids especially !

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

SnapQube was such a fun touch to our wedding! All of our guests had so much fun with it. From the keepsake scrapbook to the wide array of props, you will not be disappointed! Lindsay and her team were so accommodative and made sure our photo strip was exactly what we wanted. We enjoyed working with them and would definitely use them again for events in the future!

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2017

Hire Snapqube for your event. We used them for a wedding. Lindsay Roust is so sweet and easy to work with. Very professional. The girls who showed up at my daughter and Son- in- law's wedding, Deona and Kelsey, were prompt, professional and very nice. They had the best props with them. Everyone had a great time with the photo booth. At the end of the night the bride and groom received a disc and photo album with all the pictures that was taken and the guest signed and/or wrote a message to the new Mr and Mrs.

• Matthew

Matthew · Married on 04/22/2017

We really loved working with Snapqube - they were professional, fast and easy to work with! They let us customize our booth as much as we wanted and were super flexible with their time chart. I recommend them to anyone in the Hampton Roads area!

Erica · Married on 04/08/2017

Snapqube was a huge hit at our wedding! So many laughs and smiles came from the booth and the sequin backdrop with their open air option matched perfectly and added an extra sparkle. Couldn't imagine having an event without something this fun!

Lisa · Married on 02/25/2017

I rented the photo booth for my daughters wedding. They are very responsive to every question i had, showed up on time and we're very friendly to work with. The setup and props were great too. Would defiantly recommend and use again if needed.

christine · Married on 02/04/2017

It was the hit of the party. Everyone loved it, young and old, and the scrapbook was an amazing touch.

Susan · Married on 09/24/2016

They were absolutely amazing!!! Our wedding guest loved it!!! They even made us a scrapbook that night of all photos taken in booth, along with guest signatures/notes!!! They mailed us a CD too!!! Reasonable and worth every penny!!! Loved them!!! Book today!!!

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2016

We had a great experience with SnapQube. We booked them months before our wedding when they had a special going on, I am so glad we decided to follow through with having a photobooth at our wedding. I believe it was a highlight from the night and it is fun for all ages. If you have kids at your wedding, this is a good way to keep them occupied! You just can't go wrong especially due to the fact that the photo strips can double as favors for your guests! The scrapbook they made at the end of the night is precious and will be the perfect keepsake to remind us of our special day, we used it as our guestbook as well. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for smooth sailing. We used the newly available open air photobooth, which was far better than the traditional enclosed one. Our photo strip design was exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommend! You MUST have a photobooth at your wedding, it is worth the cost, trust me and take my word for it!

Kristen · Married on 08/06/2016

The workers at snapqube were absolutely amazing! The scrapbook was put together well; All of my guests had a blast looking through it as the night progressed!

Jeff · Married on 08/06/2016

I just got married, and I'm now a firm believer that having a photobooth at your wedding is a must-have, along with food and booze. Snapqube was FREAKING AMAZING at our wedding! Nadine and Deona were AMAZINGLY helpful and awesome! Our family and friends LOVED using the photobooth especially with all the cool props they had. Every time I looked over at the photobooth, there was a line waiting to use it. And if you do use Snapqube, you MUST get the scrapbook option because a) they do a GREAT job of putting it together for you and b) what are the odds of you taking the time after you get married to put the scrapbook together yourself? I highly recommend using Snapqube!

Anna · Married on 04/30/2016

Snapqube was perfect for our wedding day! It was so fun and our guests absolutely loved it. It was a perfect idea for our wedding and they were so helpful in maintaining the props, encouraging guests to take pictures and submit them in a binder for us, etc. They had plenty of props and reached out to me to make sure I liked the photo background. Right when we got back from our honeymoon, we had our scrapbook and CD of pictures waiting for us at home. Thank you again, we had so much fun!

Very good, reasonable price, and easy to work with.

Party really got started when the photo booth came out. People were lined up for the fun!

They were great for our company Holiday party. There was consistently a line and the variety of props allowed for some very fun photos! Looking through our photo booth album, you can see how much fun everyone was having, no matter their age!

Sarah · Married on 11/08/2015

SnapCube was absolutely amazing! They bent over backwards to give us the look we were going for. They helped us to be carefree on our wedding day because they willingly took on the responsibility of setting up our our backdrop and were so flexible with the demands from our venue. I've loved looking at the the pictures and I truly believe they had a major role in how much fun our guests had. The look of the booth was so modern and new- way better than any other company I've seen. I would definitely recommend them to ANYONE.

Monique · Married on 11/07/2015

My Mother's 50th Birthday Celebration - SnapQube Photo booth was an amazing addition to this event. I'm so glad that I contacted SnapQube for the photo booth, the staff is so supportive from booking to the very end. I would recommend them for every event! The pictures are very high quality and the photo strips were personalized with perfection. If you are looking for the best photo booth experience, look no further!!!!!!

Tara · Married on 10/17/2015

Snapqube was an awesome addition to our reception! Guests had fun and we received a photo album at the end that they put together for us. Great company! We would use them again for other events and recommend them to our friends.

Photo booth was a HUGE hit. They were able to custom my photo strip and it was perfect. Absolutely worth every penny. Staff was awesome and sweet and so great to work with.

I've been at weddings where there was a photo booth and it was barely used. I advise you tell your guests it's unlimited and free. I did and it was busy all night long, made a great souvenir and was a total hit!

Very happy with Snapqube. Easy to book with, great communication, and fantastic day of event service.

Ashley · Married on 10/09/2015

We met SnapQube at the Vow Bridal Show at the Virginia Beach Convention Center. Our photographer recommended them to us and we could not be more happy! We love that our photostrips were personalized to match the theme of our wedding website. That was so perfect. The employees working the wedding were so nice and so thankful for everything! The photo book that the employees made was priceless. We absolutely loved going through the album the next day. Even the way they decorated the book was perfect. The props were awesome and our guests loved the photo booth! I also loved how spacious the booth was. I've been in a few booths at weddings that were so tiny, but that was not the case with ours! Having SnapQube at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made!

Nicola · Married on 10/09/2015

The entire team was friendly and efficient. they kept us on track for deadlines, and even custom designed a photo strip which incorporated our colors and theme. The staff was fun and energetic and my entire guest list commented on how much fun they had in the photobooth and with the props. The pictures were posted within just 3 days of the event and I would definitely use their services again! Thanks a ton!!!