Snappy Little Numbers Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Jill
    Jill Married on 04/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything we could have asked for

Chuck was everything we could have asked for on our special day. We had multiple people tell me how awesome the dancing and music was... he knows how to read a crowd! He helped us with planning as well, meeting with us multiple times and helping make some final decisions. I strongly recommend Snappy Little Numbers for your special day.

Snappy Little Numbers Entertainment's reply:

Thank so much! You were so easy and fun to work with. All the guests were so nice too. It was a great time, congrats and thanks again!!
    Jacob H. Married on 11/13/2021

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

We would recommend Chuck to anyone wanting great entertainment, music, and ease of planning for their wedding! Chuck was so easy to work with and really helped our DIY wedding flow from ceremony to reception. He helped guide us on a few ideas with his deep experience and made our reception an organized party. He did an awesome job incorporating the music my wife and I wanted, while getting everyone on the dance floor with his great song picks. We won't need another wedding, but would go with Chuck again if we ever need a DJ for another event!

Snappy Little Numbers Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for such kind words! You and Merrigan were absolute delights to work with. It was an excellent setting and an incredibly fun time. Best wishes!
    June H. Married on 10/17/2021

Thank you!!

Working with Chuck was wonderful from start to finish. It’s clear that he is super experienced and was able to support whatever plan we had for our wedding night- even if it changed last minute! Not only is he a great DJ and Emcee, Chuck is a good person. Thanks for helping us realize our special day!

Snappy Little Numbers Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much to both you and Thanh! You were super energetic and very easy and fun to work with :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Harrison M. Married on 04/08/2021

Amazing to work with

Due to the ongoing corona virus pandemic, we had to cancel our upcoming Colorado wedding. Chuck with Snappy Little Numbers has been nothing short of amazing to work with up until this point. He voiced gracious understanding of our predicament and offered to assist in planning and organizing a new wedding with him. Chuck’s best traits are his emphatic ability to listen and his utmost flexibility. Not only did he listen to each specific aspect of our envisioned wedding day, but also, he made creative suggestions on how to improve it! He will help you come up with playlists, do-not-play lists, and much more. He also is highly professional; offering to go out to your venue prior to your wedding day to test equipment and make sure everything will run flawlessly. While, unfortunately, we were unable to experience our wedding with Chuck, I have no doubt he is amazing based off all his hard work he puts in before the wedding. Highly recommend.

Snappy Little Numbers Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much and best wishes to you and Joanna!! You are both wonderful people and I know you'll still get to celebrate in a very special way.
    Reilly C. Married on 03/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An absolute MUST for your special day DJ!

Chuck has surpassed our expectations and made our wedding day one to remember forever. He did such a great job with all of the music, played every song we wanted to hear and coordinated and executed all of the little announcements and surprises we had throughout the evening. He is friendly, affordable, flexible, very responsive and most of all adaptable! Our venue ended up losing power in the evening and Chuck instantly started problem solving how to get our music back up and running for the party to continue. My husband and I strongly recommend Chuck and his awesome knowledge of music and friendly presence.

Snappy Little Numbers Entertainment's reply:

Thanks a bunch! You are an all-time great bride :) Such a fun and unique time. Best wishes to you and the family!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 08/29/2020

The best to work with

We are so happy we found Chuck. I highly recommend him. He was super easy to communicate with. We had to move dates a few times, but everything came together on 7.7.21 in Buena Vista, Colorado. (Yes, he travels to rural Colorado areas!)

Chuck had two setups. One for our wedding ceremony and another for the cocktail hour/the reception. We had last minute changes and he rolled with it. Honestly everything flowed so nicely and Chuck helped to shuffle everyone around. I was worried about not having a day of wedding coordinator, but it wasn't a problem. Chuck kept the ball rolling and we had a blast.

We literally danced the night away. Also there was an impromptu karaoke session. All of our guests raved about the DJ and kept saying they had the best time. We couldn't have asked for more!!

Thanks Chuck!!

Snappy Little Numbers Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much!! You and Justin ruled and your friends and families were super fun :) Top tier time!!
    Amber Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Snappy Little Numbers for the WIN!!

Chuck was such a dream to work with! He met up with us well in advance to determine what we were looking for and to help us run down a timeline for the days events. That kind of personal attention and organization was beyond helpful. We felt he listened to our requests and really helped with some great additional suggestions. And he was always quick to respond when we had a question or needed information. Two weeks out from our date he did unprompted due dilagence with our venue- something above and beyond I never would have remembered to get on top of. His timing was flawless, his selections of music amazing and he kept my dance floor full and happy! I would hire him again in a minute- best decision we made short of saying "I do." Thank you so much Chuck!
    Jaeda P. Married on 10/10/2019

Made Our Wedding a Party

Chuck and his wife DJed our wedding in October, and we could not have been more happy with their services. From day one, he was professional, open-minded, and prompt with replies. He helped me in planning out the events of the evening, and touched base throughout the night to make sure everything was going as planned. He "felt out" the crowd and changed the music up to ensure that everyone heard something they loved and got on the dance floor. I'd highly recommend Chuck and his business to anyone who asks!
  • Rosamond
    Rosamond Married on 08/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, relaxed, high quality service!

Chuck was so great! Relaxed, helpful, positive the whole time even in the midst of chaos. He rolled with everything, including us changing our minds last minute about doing a first dance. He took requests on the fly from our guests and just generally accommodated us beautifully. He also had some of the best rates of all the vendors we spoke to and provided the service he promised and then some!
    J Dogg Married on 02/16/2019

More then a DJ

Chuck was much more then a DJ. Having done many weddings, he helped us with flow and organization in our preplanning. Plus, he read the room perfectly and worked great with our other vendors/performers. Super flexible. Can't recommend him enough!
  • Katelynd
    Katelynd Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing, stellar, incredible dj

Chuck was AMAZING! He met with us to discuss exactly what he typically does at weddings, what our style is and what we might need from him that day. (MC, DJ, etc) We explained our style of music and he instantly understood what we wanted. I asked him for numerous song recommendations (I did a special dance) and all of his suggestions were spot on for the moment and for our style. He came with us to our final walk through with our venue to make sure he would be prepared and be set up properly (so much appreciated that I wasn't worried day of that the sound wouldn't work etc) and I gave him a timeline and he MC'd the day! He helped announce dinner, toasts, dances, etc. Overall, he went above and beyond and played exactly the type of music we had described. He was amazing and I totally would recommend him to anyone! We got so many compliments on him after our big day! You won't regret hiring him!
    Jessica Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Chuck was an amazing person to work with and made sure that our wedding was a blast. He did a great job of melding different musical styles for our wedding (from classical for the ceremony, to Rat Pack-type music for cocktail hour, to dance music to satisfy all ages for the reception) and made sure that the dance floor was always packed. He struck a great balance of playing our requested songs and of taking requests from our guests, as well.

Chuck went above and beyond in several ways, from editing our father-daughter dance song, to finding songs he didn't already have in his library (mostly songs in Spanish), to staying late into the night for us. He did a great job MC-ing, too, and made sure that everyone knew what to do/where to go, without ever feeling intrusive.

We got so many compliments on our music from our guests and we know that our wedding would not have been the same without all of Chuck's help.
    Victoria Married on 05/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough good things about Chuck and his business! Chuck definitely knows what he's doing and he was SO GREAT with communicating in the months leading up to our wedding that I felt no stress about the music whatsoever. Chuck had all the bases covered, from pre-ceremony to ceremony to reception. Everything was flawless. I was so worried no one would dance, but our guests had THE BEST time thanks to Chuck and his wife! I will definitely be recommending Snappy Little Numbers and Chuck to everyone I know!
    Kristy Married on 05/18/2018
    Chuck was absolutely
    wonderful! I would DEFINITELY recommend him!!! He personalized my wedding playlist to fit our style and it was absolutely amazing!
    Kristen Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Chuck was so amazing to work with! He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and helped us navigate the crazy wedding process. We met with him way before our wedding and he kept in touch up until the last second! The playlists that he came up with were absolutely perfect. He played all of the songs that we wanted to hear - plus more! If you are looking for a DJ - look no more! I'm serious. He's awesome.
    Matthew Married on 08/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Chuck was a wonderful dj at our wedding. He was great to work with leading up to the wedding and worked quickly on the fly for the ceremony and reception. He played a lot of our requested music and also threw in some of his own. Overall it was a very pleasant experience. I would recommend chuck to family and friends.
    Erica Married on 09/23/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Chuck is extremely responsive and flexible. We had a bunch of last-minute changes to our sets, and he was super accommodating. He is very relaxed and so added a lost of calm to the occasion. Ours was a same-sex wedding; Chuck was comfortable with this and supportive throughout. He played awesome sets during the reception that kept everyone moving the entire night. He also served as the de facto emcee during the reception and announced everything perfectly on cue. We would hire him again in a heartbeat!
  • User2364561 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were really happy to have a friend recommend Snappy Little Numbers (Chuck) to us for our wedding this past weekend. At our initial visit before we made any decisions months before the ceremony, we knew we had found the right company. Chuck was extremely knowledgeable in many, many different genres from the classics, to hip-hop, ethnic (Jewish wedding songs), jazz, classical, r&b, even we even knew some of the same small local bands from years past.
    Chuck went out of his way to make sure we had all of the songs we wanted played, and it happened just like he said it would. He mic'd us for the ceremony and completely took care of us with total flexibility. Everything was included, even songs he had to buy online were no extra charge and we got everything we asked for (he even came way out of his way to check out the venue on his own the day before the wedding and had a plan for the actual night). I couldn't wait to give him a positive review.
  • User2404562 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If there was a way to give Chuck 10 stars I would. Not only did he check out the wedding venue in advance on his own time, AND provide Audio equipment for our ceremony and live music, he was absolutely spot on with our playlists and music management. We got so many compliments on the music and he helped make our wedding day unforgettable.
    I wouldn't hesitate to use him for future events. Thanks Chuck!
  • User2422017 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Chuck was fantastic! He worked with us to create a playlist that we loved and made sure everyone had a wonderful time. Could not recommend him more highly!
  • User2303000 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Chuck was our DJ for our wedding at Villa Parker in Parker, CO in July.

I was pretty picky about my DJs going into planning this wedding my then-fiance would tease me about how picky I actually was and that I'd never find a DJ that could do everything I needed. Chuck nailed everything that I was looking for in a DJ. While I'm sure your needs will not match mine I'll list out everything I wanted and maybe that can help you.

1) I wanted a DJ that could play a lot of the music I like and mix it with the kind of music that the masses will enjoy as well. Chuck was able to find a good balance between the deep cuts and the music everyone expects at a wedding. I remember constantly thinking what an awesome song choice he had the entire time

2) Not be the center of the show. I had seen too many terrible DJs talk their way through the night. I asked Chuck to be as hidden as possible only making announcements when necessary. He was perfect in that regard!

3) Easy to work with. Chuck called me several times well before the wedding was near, offered to meetup, asked me how involved I wanted to be in picking music and his pricing didn't have tons of little stupid fees everywhere. The price we agreed on was it. Perfect.

Anyways, I highly recommend Chuck to anyone in the Denver metro area. Absolutely outstanding.
    Logan Married on 05/29/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Chuck was great! He was the best vendor we had for our wedding! He was very flexible working with me and my crazy schedule so we could meet a few times before the wedding. We went over details and he made sure I was happy and knew what my vision for my big day was. He offered to help coordinate/help with timing at the wedding since I didn't have a coordinator, but I told him he didn't have to because my caterer offered. Well, the day of the wedding, my caterer didn't help so Chuck stepped in and made sure we started everything on time and kept the wedding going. He was a lifesaver! He also made sure to play the songs I requested when I was on the dance floor and kept the party going when I got pulled away. I've gotten a lot of compliments of him from my guests too. They told me he played great songs and was thankful he didn't try to act like an emcee all night. And he was affordable! I will be recommending him to anyone who is getting married.
  • User2017429 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Here are the top ten reasons Chuck made our wedding amazing:

10. Patience is a virtue and Chuck has it. Right up until “go” time, he was flexible and understanding amid all the craziness of planning our wedding.

9. He knows it all! He has a vast knowledge of music and made great suggestions for additional music beyond the typical wedding playlist.

8. Chuck is a true professional. When planning our wedding it felt like everyone was trying to price gouge us on everything because it was for a "wedding", Chuck was a refreshing vendor. He was upfront and honest.

7. Timing was everything. The music flowed from the processional to cocktail hour to the dinner and dancing flawlessly!

6. Chuck is just cool.

5. If we didn't want to hear a song, it wasn't played. Chuck asked us to give him our "absolute no" list and made sure those songs were not played.

4. Chuck made it easy. Like SUPER easy! He told us we could give him 5 songs and he would fill in the blanks to compliment or we could give him the entire playlist for the night. When trying to pick songs, it was reassuring to know that we didn't have to think of all the songs but could if we wanted.

3. He is good. When we requested a certain version of a song and Chuck couldn't find a good file of it, he came back to us with other suggestions that were VERY similar to the one we chose. It felt important to him to get us what we wanted.

2. The fun never stopped! The music and dancing made our wedding so much fun, we wanted to do it all over again!

1. It was about us, not him. He listened to us when we said what type of music we wanted and set the perfect soundtrack for our night!
    Tyler Married on 06/28/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Chuck was our DJ for our wedding in Estes Park this past weekend, and it was great. Prior to the wedding we put together a list of songs we like on Spotify so he could get to know our style. I wanted him to do his thing on the wedding night, but also play a few of our favorite songs. The wedding was awesome! He played songs we liked, but also played other multi-generational songs that got everyone dancing and having a blast. I know he did an awesome job of reading the crowd because others were complementing on how good of a time they were having. I didn't think it was going to be so fun dancing. I would recommend Chuck to anyone interested in having an awesome DJ at a good price.
    Casey Married on 06/08/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hiring Chuck and Snappy Little Numbers to DJ our wedding was one of the best and easiest decisions we made for our big day. Chuck was really easy to work with, completely opened minded and accommodating to any and all ideas we had for the event. He took care of the music for the ceremony, the dinner and on into our reception. We had many comments on how eclectic the music selection was throughout the course of the evening, and he had everyone young and old on the dance floor all night long. We will forever recommend Chuck and Snappy Little Numbers to anyone looking for an event DJ.
illustration stars