23 Reviews for Snappy Little Numbers Entertainment

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
23 Snappy Little Numbers Entertainment Reviews

Chuck was an amazing person to work with and made sure that our wedding was a blast. He did a great job of melding different musical styles for our wedding (from classical for the ceremony, to Rat Pack-type music for cocktail hour, to dance music to satisfy all ages for the reception) and made sure that the dance floor was always packed. He struck a great balance of playing our requested songs and of taking requests from our guests, as well.

Chuck went above and beyond in several ways, from editing our father-daughter dance song, to finding songs he didn't already have in his library (mostly songs in Spanish), to staying late into the night for us. He did a great job MC-ing, too, and made sure that everyone knew what to do/where to go, without ever feeling intrusive.

We got so many compliments on our music from our guests and we know that our wedding would not have been the same without all of Chuck's help.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough good things about Chuck and his business! Chuck definitely knows what he's doing and he was SO GREAT with communicating in the months leading up to our wedding that I felt no stress about the music whatsoever. Chuck had all the bases covered, from pre-ceremony to ceremony to reception. Everything was flawless. I was so worried no one would dance, but our guests had THE BEST time thanks to Chuck and his wife! I will definitely be recommending Snappy Little Numbers and Chuck to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews

Chuck was absolutely
wonderful! I would DEFINITELY recommend him!!! He personalized my wedding playlist to fit our style and it was absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Kristy, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck was so amazing to work with! He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and helped us navigate the crazy wedding process. We met with him way before our wedding and he kept in touch up until the last second! The playlists that he came up with were absolutely perfect. He played all of the songs that we wanted to hear - plus more! If you are looking for a DJ - look no more! I'm serious. He's awesome.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck is such a kind person and so nice to work with! He was willing to meet with us as much as we needed, and went to our venue ahead of time since he was not familiar with it which we really appreciated. He also asked us for songs we enjoyed and played these as well as did not play songs on our “do not play list”, which we also appreciated! He is just such a great person :)

Profile Picture Whitney, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck was a wonderful dj at our wedding. He was great to work with leading up to the wedding and worked quickly on the fly for the ceremony and reception. He played a lot of our requested music and also threw in some of his own. Overall it was a very pleasant experience. I would recommend chuck to family and friends.

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck is extremely responsive and flexible. We had a bunch of last-minute changes to our sets, and he was super accommodating. He is very relaxed and so added a lost of calm to the occasion. Ours was a same-sex wedding; Chuck was comfortable with this and supportive throughout. He played awesome sets during the reception that kept everyone moving the entire night. He also served as the de facto emcee during the reception and announced everything perfectly on cue. We would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture User7362341, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were really happy to have a friend recommend Snappy Little Numbers (Chuck) to us for our wedding this past weekend. At our initial visit before we made any decisions months before the ceremony, we knew we had found the right company. Chuck was extremely knowledgeable in many, many different genres from the classics, to hip-hop, ethnic (Jewish wedding songs), jazz, classical, r&b, even we even knew some of the same small local bands from years past.
Chuck went out of his way to make sure we had all of the songs we wanted played, and it happened just like he said it would. He mic'd us for the ceremony and completely took care of us with total flexibility. Everything was included, even songs he had to buy online were no extra charge and we got everything we asked for (he even came way out of his way to check out the venue on his own the day before the wedding and had a plan for the actual night). I couldn't wait to give him a positive review.

Profile Picture User5520126, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If there was a way to give Chuck 10 stars I would. Not only did he check out the wedding venue in advance on his own time, AND provide Audio equipment for our ceremony and live music, he was absolutely spot on with our playlists and music management. We got so many compliments on the music and he helped make our wedding day unforgettable.
I wouldn't hesitate to use him for future events. Thanks Chuck!

Profile Picture User5577636, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chuck was fantastic! He worked with us to create a playlist that we loved and made sure everyone had a wonderful time. Could not recommend him more highly!

Profile Picture User5537515, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chuck was our DJ for our wedding at Villa Parker in Parker, CO in July.

I was pretty picky about my DJs going into planning this wedding my then-fiance would tease me about how picky I actually was and that I'd never find a DJ that could do everything I needed. Chuck nailed everything that I was looking for in a DJ. While I'm sure your needs will not match mine I'll list out everything I wanted and maybe that can help you.

1) I wanted a DJ that could play a lot of the music I like and mix it with the kind of music that the masses will enjoy as well. Chuck was able to find a good balance between the deep cuts and the music everyone expects at a wedding. I remember constantly thinking what an awesome song choice he had the entire time

2) Not be the center of the show. I had seen too many terrible DJs talk their way through the night. I asked Chuck to be as hidden as possible only making announcements when necessary. He was perfect in that regard!

3) Easy to work with. Chuck called me several times well before the wedding was near, offered to meetup, asked me how involved I wanted to be in picking music and his pricing didn't have tons of little stupid fees everywhere. The price we agreed on was it. Perfect.

Anyways, I highly recommend Chuck to anyone in the Denver metro area. Absolutely outstanding.

Profile Picture User5412492, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck was great! He was the best vendor we had for our wedding! He was very flexible working with me and my crazy schedule so we could meet a few times before the wedding. We went over details and he made sure I was happy and knew what my vision for my big day was. He offered to help coordinate/help with timing at the wedding since I didn't have a coordinator, but I told him he didn't have to because my caterer offered. Well, the day of the wedding, my caterer didn't help so Chuck stepped in and made sure we started everything on time and kept the wedding going. He was a lifesaver! He also made sure to play the songs I requested when I was on the dance floor and kept the party going when I got pulled away. I've gotten a lot of compliments of him from my guests too. They told me he played great songs and was thankful he didn't try to act like an emcee all night. And he was affordable! I will be recommending him to anyone who is getting married.

Profile Picture Logan, 5/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Here are the top ten reasons Chuck made our wedding amazing:

10. Patience is a virtue and Chuck has it. Right up until “go” time, he was flexible and understanding amid all the craziness of planning our wedding.

9. He knows it all! He has a vast knowledge of music and made great suggestions for additional music beyond the typical wedding playlist.

8. Chuck is a true professional. When planning our wedding it felt like everyone was trying to price gouge us on everything because it was for a "wedding", Chuck was a refreshing vendor. He was upfront and honest.

7. Timing was everything. The music flowed from the processional to cocktail hour to the dinner and dancing flawlessly!

6. Chuck is just cool.

5. If we didn't want to hear a song, it wasn't played. Chuck asked us to give him our "absolute no" list and made sure those songs were not played.

4. Chuck made it easy. Like SUPER easy! He told us we could give him 5 songs and he would fill in the blanks to compliment or we could give him the entire playlist for the night. When trying to pick songs, it was reassuring to know that we didn't have to think of all the songs but could if we wanted.

3. He is good. When we requested a certain version of a song and Chuck couldn't find a good file of it, he came back to us with other suggestions that were VERY similar to the one we chose. It felt important to him to get us what we wanted.

2. The fun never stopped! The music and dancing made our wedding so much fun, we wanted to do it all over again!

1. It was about us, not him. He listened to us when we said what type of music we wanted and set the perfect soundtrack for our night!

Profile Picture User4719698, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck was our DJ for our wedding in Estes Park this past weekend, and it was great. Prior to the wedding we put together a list of songs we like on Spotify so he could get to know our style. I wanted him to do his thing on the wedding night, but also play a few of our favorite songs. The wedding was awesome! He played songs we liked, but also played other multi-generational songs that got everyone dancing and having a blast. I know he did an awesome job of reading the crowd because others were complementing on how good of a time they were having. I didn't think it was going to be so fun dancing. I would recommend Chuck to anyone interested in having an awesome DJ at a good price.

Profile Picture Tyler, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hiring Chuck and Snappy Little Numbers to DJ our wedding was one of the best and easiest decisions we made for our big day. Chuck was really easy to work with, completely opened minded and accommodating to any and all ideas we had for the event. He took care of the music for the ceremony, the dinner and on into our reception. We had many comments on how eclectic the music selection was throughout the course of the evening, and he had everyone young and old on the dance floor all night long. We will forever recommend Chuck and Snappy Little Numbers to anyone looking for an event DJ.

Profile Picture Casey, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

On a scale of 1 - 10, Chuck's work at our wedding was easily a 10. Top-notch in every category imaginable, effortless to work with and the most pleasant personality one could ever ask for, I'd recommend Chuck to anyone. Period. Extremely professional, conscientious, intelligent, keen on every musical style, and a very quick and effective communicator (which made a HUGE difference as our wedding day drew nearer and nearer), Chuck is literally everything a bride and groom could ever ask for in a deejay/MC. He even took the time to meet with us -- multiple times, free of charge -- to learn about our musical tastes, desires for the flow of the dance floor, etc. so the music and pace could be intimately tailored to what we desired. This, along with Chuck's own expert touch (which included awesome, appropriate musical additions that were hits on the dance floor), made the the music at our wedding stand out as one of the very best highlights of an incredible evening. Again, top marks all around for Chuck. We would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I used Snappy Little Numbers as our wedding DJ and Chuck did an outstanding job with everything from answering our emails to helping us customize our play list. He met with us several times before the event to make sure all the details were right. Chuck did a great job getting people on the dance floor and made sure that we had a good variety of music that suited both young and old. We would highly recommend Snappy Little Numbers to anyone looking for a good value DJ!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marie, 8/18/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck did a great job at our wedding. On our wedding day we were very happy to know that he was going to be our DJ for the evening. We felt very comfortable with him as our DJ because we met twice prior to our wedding so that we could get to know each other, discuss specific songs and genres that we wanted him to play, as well as how he would introduce us as husband and wife as we made our grand entrance. We also went over a timeline for the evening. He did a great job keeping to the timeline and making announcements notifying our guests of when it was time to eat, when the special dances were to begin, when the slideshow would begin, and when we were about to cut the cake. It has been over six months since our wedding, and our guests still talk about how much fun the music and dancing was. Chuck did a fabulous job playing family appropriate (clean) songs that were also very fun to dance to. I was never embarrassed by a song coming on and thinking, ‘I can’t believe he’s playing that, my grandparents are listening.’ Everyone from my younger cousins to my parents’ friends to my grandparents were out on the dance floor dancing. The dance floor was full all night long!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mallory, 6/21/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck filled in for me last minute as my previously booked officiant backed out. He was very professional and flexible with making sure my ceremony was everything I wanted and making it happen last minute!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck is the greatest! He was really able to read the crowd and select the perfect songs to maintain the pace of the night. He kept everybody on the dance floor until it was time to go home. Chuck was also invaluable when the venue had technical issues: he remained cool and was able to work with our other vendors to get our problems solved. Now I want to have another party just so I can have Chuck come and DJ!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck was one of the best parts of our wedding! He not only played all the songs we wanted to hear, he really kept the party moving. Chuck made arrangements with the venue, talked with relatives and other guests to organize toasts, and made the whole event festive, relaxed, and so much fun. He even helped us create a special custom song for our walk down the aisle. Chuck took care of all the logistics and timing throughout the party, so we didn't have to worry about a thing. He is the perfect mix of professionalism and party attitude. We couldn't have done it without him!

Profile Picture Jenn, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck did a wonderful job as a DJ for our wedding. He was easy to work with and professional. He listened to our wants and dislikes of music and provided an amazing atmosphere for our reception. Our friends commented on how many people were up and dancing the whole night. He was able to read the crowd and play great music that fit our and our guest's tastes. He also did the music for our outdoor ceremony and coordinated the timeline of the reception--It was perfect!

Profile Picture Randell, 6/7/08, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were married at a private house two hours away from the biggest town. Snappy Little Numbers/Chuck was able to provide all the equipment to set up the music for our wedding. He was very easy to work with for song selection and very engaging with our guests. He even got my husband's 87 year old grandpa out on the dance floor! We would highly recommend Snappy Little Numbers/Chuck to anyone looking for a great night! –Michelle

Profile Picture M, 8/5/06, 1 Review