Snapdragon Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing - danced all night!

Jenny and her team were absolutely amazing. We had a smaller wedding so we were worried that people wouldn’t dance - couldn’t be less of the case! Everyone was on the floor all night long. We had such an amazing experience with Snapdragon Entertainment and would recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing party.
    Melinda H. Married on 03/12/2022

Best dj ever!

Snapdragon entertainment provided the best experience possible from start to finish. Quick response time for ever little question. Organized throughout the scheduling process and day of. But most importantly able to read the reaction of those in attendance to pick the right songs to keep everyone on the dance floor. We received so many compliments regarding music and could not be happier with our experience. You will not be disappointed booking with Snapdragon entertainment!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kristen K. Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding of our DREAMS!

JUSTIN.WAS.AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
    From the planning process to the night of. Our wedding was everything we imagined it to be!!!! He had some amazing suggestions and we really felt he was excited about and had fun at our wedding! He kept the energy up the entire night and had all ages involved and on the dance floor. We really believe that a DJ can make or break a wedding and he made it the wedding of our dreams! Thank you Justin!!!!!
  • Genna
    Genna M. Married on 11/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book Jenny as your DJ now!!

Jenny was amazing, from our first point of contact with talking on the phone due to us living in Colorado and our wedding being in NC. She was more than willing to do what was necessary to make us feel comfortable with booking someone without ever being able to meet them. Jenny was amazing with listening to exactly what we wanted and having the plans and means to execute that. She was able to play all the exact songs we asked for as well as mesh with our taste to play songs that we loved along with getting people on their feet and on the dance floor. Jenny and her team are amazing and I’m so grateful to have had her as part of my wedding team for my big day.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 11/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So thankful for the Snapdragon dream team!

LOVED working with Jenny & the Snapdragon Team. She matched our musical tastes beautifully and thoughtfully balanced requests and energy to keep the dance floor alive. Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!
    Blake A. Married on 10/16/2020

Wedding DJ awesome

Jenny is a awesome DJ she does a great job would recommend 100 times over
    Hailey B. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything you could want in a DJ!

My now husband and I were really hesitant on booking a DJ for our wedding but when we had our consultation with Jenny, we knew we were in good hands and booked with her that day! She was easy to talk to and get ahold of, even just days before our wedding! Everyone danced the night away and we kept getting compliments from our guests about how much fun they had and how the music was perfect! Highly recommend!
    Grayson C. Married on 05/09/2020

Awesome Wedding Experience

Jenny was our wedding DJ and we had an excellent experience. We had a wide array of requests and she was able to deliver on every request. I would definitely recommend Snapdragon Entertainment if you are looking for a DJ. You will not be disappointed.
    Jenna B. Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love love love Jenny and this company!!

I cannot even begin to express how AMAZING Jenny and her team are! She was the first vendor that we booked because I knew I had to have her there for our special day!! She is an absolute dream to work with and our whole day flowed flawlessly because of her. She made the entire planning process simple and easy and completely exceeded my every expectation. I 100% recommend choosing Jenny for your wedding - I promise it will be the best decision you'll make!
    Sarah B. Married on 06/29/2019

Fabulous Wedding DJ!!!!

Jenny and Pete did an outstanding job as DJs for my daughter's wedding. They were punctual, professional and very easy to work with. Jenny's questionnaire was an excellent guide for my daughter as she planned the reception timeline. My daughter created an extensive playlist for the entire reception. Jenny and Pete played the music flawlessly while still managing to fit in requests from our guests. Jenny emceed the event and called tables to the buffet, announced toasts and dances, and finally called everyone outside for the sparkler sendoff. Guests of all ages were on the dance floor all night. We all had the best time! Jenny and Pete kept the party going until the very end, and it was a blast!
  • Hanna
    Hanna Married on 05/25/2019

So Happy with Snapdragon & Justin Capps

Justin Capps was the perfect pick to DJ our wedding! He made sure we were comfortable with the play list and gave great suggestions. Not only did he set the mood and get everyone on the dance floor, he also kept the events running smoothly from the ceremony to the last dance. It was great knowing that Justin had everything taken care of and we had one less thing to worry about. Highly recommend Justin for any event!
  • Molly
    Molly C. Married on 05/18/2019

The Best DJ!

We cannot say enough about Jenny and her team! We took song requests on our RSVP's and Jenny worked with those requests and flawlessly placed each song into a perfect time in the reception. We got so many compliments that the dinner music was perfectly selected and when it was time to get on the dance floor, everyone had a blast! Music was so important to us and we could not have picked a better DJ for our day!
    Chelsea Married on 10/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When planning our 9/29/18 wedding, my fiancé and I knew that one of our priorities was outstanding music and a full dance floor! Mitch with Snapdragon Entertainment provided just that. We met with him prior to our wedding and he immediately seemed on the same wavelength as my fiancé and I with the type of music that we wanted for our wedding. On the day of the wedding, he was professional, organized, played and faded my chosen ceremony music , and anticipated the crowd appropriately on the dance floor. He was an excellent MC for the night and did awesome MCing an activity that I had planned for the guests. We highly recommend Mitch and Snapdragon Entertainment for your event!
  • Jenna
    Jenna Married on 09/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything you could hope for and more!

Jenny was an absolutely amazing DJ! She got the crowd on the dance floor and we all had a blast. She even helped direct the wedding party so we timed our walk down the aisle correctly (we did not have a planner) and she helped direct the guests on where to be at certain events throughout the evening. We could not have done it without her! I highly recommend Snapdragon for your next event!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Y. Married on 06/18/2016

Extraordinary wedding service!

Jenny made my wedding so much fun and smoothed over issues with timing easily. She is prepared for the worst and makes it the best. I only wish she could dj my life on a regular basis!
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn Married on 10/03/2015

Wedding Reception

I was BEYOND pleased with the level of professionalism, promptness, and service provided by SnapDragon!! My guests were on the dance floor the WHOLE time!! The DJ listened to what I wanted ( the bride). Plus, he made sure to have the correct pronunciations of my bridal party! Best wedding DJ business out there! Wish I was getting married again just so I could have another fun reception like SnapDragon delivered!
    Kristy Married on 04/21/2015

Absolutely Spectacular!

Jenny and our Dj Mitch were super professional and have such a great personalities on and off the mic! We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding DJ!
    John R. Married on 04/06/2014

John Rutter

Jenny DJed my wedding. She was awesome! She made sure to have the music we requested and made sure it was a great time. I'd recommend her for any event!
    Lauren B. Married on 06/13/2021
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ!!!!

Jenny made our wedding so fun and very enjoyable, everyone at all ages had a blast. My toddler danced her little feet off. Lights and music are wonderful. I will forever highly recommend snap dragon for any events in the future. Her and her team do an amazing job. Thank u!!!! I highly recommend this company!
    Kim L. Married on 10/23/2021
    2 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

Very disappointed.

Jenny was responsive and pleasant during the planning process, however the DJ that covered my daughter’s wedding didn’t follow the plan. She didn’t MC the wedding reception at all, nor did she play the predetermined songs designated for the ceremony or reception. It was extremely disappointing.

Snapdragon Entertainment's reply:

Kim, I apologize that your DJ did not live up to either of our expectations. I’m emailing you to discuss this further.
illustration stars