Snap It Photobooth Reviews

Snap It Photobooth 3
Snap It Photobooth 4
Snap It Photobooth 5

Samantha · event on: 06/21/2014

The quality of the photo strips was great! The props were perfect for the event. Booth was set up on time, and photo booth attendant was professional and extremely helpful.

Sent on 07/28/2014
  • User4263764 · event on: 06/02/2014

I hired Snap It for a Surprise 70th Birthday party for my Dad. Not only did the kids have a blast posing and using the HUGE variety of props, but the adults did as well, in face, we may have had more fun! Mary was very easy to work with, created a custom design for the photos, was on time and friendly to all our guests and created a great atmosphere with her booth. It helped make a memorable day even more special. I will definitely call on Snap It again for another event. THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Stephanie · event on: 05/10/2014

Shannon was a pleasure to work with we had a great time

Sent on 07/23/2014

Getting a photo booth was a last minute idea for my daughter's reception. I found Mary through Google and luckily our date was still available. After the wedding, I discovered what a deal we got using her and our guests loved it! The best bang for the buck of the entire wedding!!!

Jeana · Married on 04/25/2014

Everyone at our wedding really enjoyed Snap It! They had so many props to choose from! I highly recommend Snap It Photobooth!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Kelly · event on: 03/28/2014

We used them for a sorority formal and they were great! Everyone loved how they put the photos on Facebook after the event, they were definitely a big hit!

• User4274132 · event on: 10/19/2013

Great props and service! Positive attitudes and great pictures! I would work with Mary again and recommend her photo booth!

Alicia · Married on 06/17/2017

We kept debating about getting a photo booth but we are so glad we did. It was such a huge hit and everyone loved it. The staff was so professional and so fun. Thy put up with my crazy bridal party so they can handle anything. I would recommend to any one looking for a little extra at their event. They are amazing.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Shennie · Married on 12/13/2014

Definitely worth having at our wedding! Everyone loved it. The pictures come out great, they have a ton of excellent add-ons like a social media tablet, they offer a huge variety of props, and the attendants are really friendly. Only downside was they are a stickler for time- we had them until 6:30, and by 6:25 they were already breaking down. 5 minutes doesn't really sound like a ton, but some of my bridesmaids didn't quite get to make it to the booth. Just if you do have them, or if you have any hired vendor with a designated time frame, make sure to have your wedding coordinator/MoH/mom announce a 'last call' for photos. I would definitely suggest having them for 3 or 4 hours to really make sure all your guests enjoy the photo booth. :)

Sent on 12/20/2014
  • Gary

Gary · Married on 06/13/2015

We decided on the photo booth about 3 weeks before the wedding. We contacted Mary at Snap It (after getting her info at the Raleigh wedding Show). She immediately provided all the props, all our options and started asking about the design of our personalized photo strip. We are a same-sex couple but did not want to have a big "Gay" wedding! We had one of the most classy weddings I've ever been to and we wanted to avoid the typical props for gay weddings at the photobooth. Mary was fully on board with helping us to keep the class in our night! Everyone had a great time with the photo booth and we have some great memories in a beautiful scrapbook - we will never forget that night, but this scrapbook gives us a chance to look back at a different side of all those people in formal attire who came out to celebrate the biggest night of our lives - so far!

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • User4272731 · event on: 05/10/2014

I thought SnapIt was great! I had quick responses back and she was very accommodating. I would definitely use Snapit again for other events!!

Cindy · event on: 04/10/2014

Everything was great and our clients loved it, I would definitely recommend them for your event!

Sent on 07/31/2014

CarrieAnn · Married on 05/31/2014

Best deal out there and there is no settling when it comes to quality! Very easy people to work with and the resulting pictures are fantastic!

Sent on 07/21/2014
  • User4273334 · event on: 12/29/2013

Used Snap it for my husband's 40th birthday party. Everyone loved the photobooth!

• User4272942 · event on: 02/22/2014

2.4
      1.5
      3.5
      3.0
      3.0
      1.5

When I arrived at the event Mary was not in the party room but out on her cell phone in the lobby for sometime. She then approached me to tell me she had issues with another event that she was trying to take care of but she would go into our event in a few minutes to start. She continued to be in and out on her cell during our event. The booth was not what I was lead to believe it would be however it did work out better for 16yr old kids but had my event been with adults I would have been very disappointed. I learned from this experience to go out and see the booths before committing to anyone!

Snap It Photobooth's reply:

I am terribly sorry. Unfortunately I had a paper jam at another event that I had to walk my attendant thru. I had the booth set up and running at your start time, actually I was set up early. Fortunately that was the only paper jam I have ever had. I pride myself on my booth, the set up and the props that I have. This is the only time I have ever had a glitch of any sort.