Smooth Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Brice
    Brice N. Married on 02/18/2022

Best dj around

Dj Smooth was AWESOME! He was so easy to work with and very responsive the whole time. We contacted him through a recommendation from a friend and after our first meeting he made us feel comfortable with his professionalism, then we were sold after checking him out DJ-ing at a bar in Philadelphia. We went with the full package of the MC, Photobooth, and Sparklers (worth it) and everything was perfect, his crew was also very professional and easy to work with and made our wedding day go smooth (pun intended). Our wedding was a big Latin wedding (Peruvian/Brazilian) and he killed it with playing a mix of our favorite music and our Latin style preferences for music.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea M. Married on 11/05/2021

Amazing DJ!

Smooth Entertainment was amazing for our wedding day! Our guests were dancing the entire night! Mike was so helpful during the entire process and made us feel so stress free the day of! The planner portal is perfect for adding all your songs! Thank you so much for being a part of our day! We had a blast!
    Kate D. Married on 10/23/2021

Best DJ ever!

Everyone knows planning a wedding during a pandemic is a challenge but working with Smooth Entertainment, Michael in particular, was anything but a challenge. Michael ran the show from the ceremony until the very end of the reception. He eased our minds and kept the party going and our guests on the dance floor! Amazing amazing amazing job! Thanks you!
    Kyle S. Married on 10/23/2021

Perfect! The DJ sets the tone at the wedding and he knows how to do it.

Austin and his team killed it at my wedding on October 23. From the ceremony, dance floor, and picture booth. Everyone complimented us on how good our DJ was. You can’t go wrong with him.
    Alexis S. Married on 10/17/2021

Top notch!

Austin and Mike are a true dynamic duo that have this thing down to a science. From the consultation, planning, beginning to the end of the event, Austin and Mike make your wedding/event dreams a reality. We are so fortunate for Smooth Entertainment and would use them again and again and again! We love you guys!
    Jamie L. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding Event

The best of the best! My sister and myself used Smooth entertainment for both of our weddings and we could not have asked for better! So professional, well organized and any requested we made they followed through with! They worked with my dad for a surprise he did for me and it is something I will cherish forever. My husband and I wanted everyone up dancing all night long and that is exactly how the night went! We highly recommend for any event! They also let us use the photo booth which I encourage you to use! The night went by so fast and I love that I can look back and see everyone having a great time! I can not thank them enough for making our day so special!
  • Marissa
    Marissa D. Married on 10/02/2021

Book DJ smooth ASAP!!!!

Stop your DJ search and book DJ Smooth Entertainment ASAP!!! We were lucky enough to have Austin and Bill as our DJs for our day and they delivered such a great time! They played the best variety of music and all night our guests were complimenting how much they loved the DJs and the music they were playing. Bill was the best hype man and Austin could not have been any more accommodating especially when we booked him so far in advance. Such great guys and so much to offer. Budget friendly and just an all around great time. I would book them again in a heartbeat!! Thanks for making our day extra special!!
  • Marta
    Marta S. Married on 09/03/2021

The Best and Most Fun DJ

There are not enough words to articulate just how amazing Smooth Entertainment is. Michael and Frank are the absolute best of the best. Our wedding was 3 weeks ago and we still get texts about how amazing the DJ was. Everyone danced the whole night and had a blast. I cannot imagine the night without them! They were absolutely amazing to work with and so kind (moved our wedding date 2 times due to COVID and they were always super willing to move dates with us)! I cannot wait to use them again for literally every event I will ever plan.
    Emily Married on 08/27/2021

The Best in the Buisness!

I can’t say enough about Smooth Entertainment. They went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. They were so accommodating with all of our requests and checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were having a good time and happy with the music! They kept the dance floor packed and we had such an amazing time! We were so lucky to have them at our wedding and highly recommend them to anyone who wants to dance the night away!
    Kiersten D. Married on 08/21/2021

Danced all night long!

Smooth Entertainment was hands down the best part of our wedding! They know how to vibe with the guests and keep everyone happy and having a great time. We can definitely say DJ Frank and MC Bill killed it with a good time. They go over everything little detail prior to the big day and gave great recommendations for the reception timeline. Our guests have been raving about the classics to top hits since! We would love to have them again for a future event!!
  • Morgan
    Morgan H. Married on 08/20/2021

Absolutely amazing.

First off, Austin and Mike were both amazing. They were super easy to communicate with and they knew exactly what they were talking about. Leading up to the wedding, Austin had sent us an online portal where we could add songs we wanted to be played and add all of our bridal party names and information which was so easy. Actual wedding day, they did not disappoint! Mike knew exactly how to hype the guests up for our main entrance. The entire wedding danced the entire night. At one point I don’t think any guests were sitting down. Our family and friends have told us over and over again how great our DJ was. I would recommend them 100 times over for any wedding or party you may have. They made our wedding night one to remember. Simply the best!
    Ashley S. Married on 08/13/2021

Amazing!!!

Dj Smooth & Bill were absolutely the best team! We had them do our wedding and they did not disappoint! We had guests saying how amazing they were all night long. They were easy to work with, fun, lively, professional and kept the wedding guests entertained! I highly recommend booking Smooth Entertainment!!
    Alex Married on 07/24/2021

Easy to Work With, Great Entertainment!

Great communication, even better music!
  • Dominique
    Dominique Married on 07/08/2021

My Best Decision During Wedding Planning

Smooth Entertainment was hands down the best decision I made for my wedding! Austin was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was extremely accommodating and responsive to all of my questions. I had to postpone twice because of the pandemic and he was so supportive. He had all of my guests on the dance floor from start to finish. I had multiple people tel me that he was the best DJ they’ve ever heard at a wedding. Do yourself a favor and book Smooth Entertainment. You won’t regret it!
    Carissa S. Married on 07/02/2021

The BEST wedding DJ

DJ Smooth absolutely killed it for our wedding! Austin kept the music going with an incredible playlist and “smooth” transitions between songs, and Bill was keeping the party going all night!!! They got the party going immediately and it never stopped! (Literally, even as the workers at the venue were cleaning up, they were dancing and singing!!). All of our guests to this day continue to bring up the “awesome DJ” we had at our wedding and how much fun they had. At one point, I think literally everyone was on the dance floor!! I would recommend this DJ to all couples for weddings!
    Thomas S. Married on 06/26/2021

Look No Further!!

If you've yet to book a MC/DJ for your wedding look no further! Smooth Entertainment’s MC Mike and DJ Frank were beyond amazing. Not only did they do a great job at the wedding, they also took the time to get to know us to make sure every moment of the celebration went to plan. MC Mike worked with all our vendors to ensure all of the various timelines aligned perfectly, so we never had to worry on our big day. We received compliments all night on how great the music was courteous of DJ Frank. I really cant say enough good things about them. 10 out of 10 experience!
    Brittanie Married on 06/04/2021

The best in PA

BEST DJ’S EVER!! I have known Austin since college where he would DJ just for fun. He has always been amazing. We are so thrilled that we got to work with Austin & Brett from Smooth Entertainment for our wedding. Our guests still can't stop raving about how incredible the DJs were. They both kept the party going all night! Austin was amazing to work with and was able to play all of our requests. Austin is undeniably the best DJ around. He reads the crowd and ensures that the party keeps moving. Austin and Brett have an amazing set of skills, that ensures that your day will go by without a glitch. I can promise that they will make your wedding day perfect. We HIGHLY recommend to any couple looking for a DJ! Thank you so much!
    Linda Married on 05/16/2021

Awesome experience!

DJ Smooth and Joe were amazing at our wedding! They did a phenomenal job incorporating Spanish music in our multi-cultural wedding. The planning process was smooth and they were great to work with! All of our guests had a great time and enjoyed the music.
    Taylor S. Married on 10/30/2020

Great Vibes and Party Expertise

Austin and Michael were both a pleasure to work with! They both have so much experience and were very relaxed but incredibly confident throughout the entire process. They asked us what type of atmosphere and music we wanted and knew exactly how to create what we were looking for. They created a beautiful flow throughout the evening and allowed us to simply enjoy ourselves without worrying about anything. Especially during Covid , a big thanks to Austin and Michael for helping us create the wedding of our dreams!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca C. Married on 10/11/2020

GREAT experience!

Even with us living out of state, Austin did an amazing job with keeping in contact with us to make sure our wedding day was perfect. All of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night! We will definitely be using him for any future parties and recommending him to friends/family!!
    Elisha W. Married on 10/02/2020

Highly recommend!!

Austin was amazing during the entire process and always available for questions! Him and his MC kept the night flowing and made sure everyone had a great time!! Music was exactly what we asked for! Can’t recommend him enough!
    Meghan K. Married on 09/25/2020

Remarkable

I have know Austin for quite sometime since college. I have also know Brett since we were kids! I knew when my husband and I got engaged I knew I wanted him as a DJ. This point in time was not the ideal way to plan a wedding but with the help of Smooth Entertainment it definitely put me at ease! Him and Brett did an AMAZING JOB between song transitions, MCing and everything in between. Jeremy and I thank these guys so much for a memorable night and appreciate all they did! I HIGHLY recommend over and over again !!!! - Meghan Kowalchuk
  • Tyler
    Tyler S. Married on 09/09/2020

Best entertainment you can get!

The first thing we made sure we did when we started planning for our wedding was book Austin and it ended up being the best decision we made. Austin and Mike helped make our Wedding day extra special. All of our guests danced all night and we had multiple people come up to us and rave about our DJ.
    Amy R. Married on 09/04/2020

Best dj around!

DJ Smooth and his MC Brett truly made our wedding the best night ever! The dance floor was full the entire night and our guests had the greatest time! Planning a wedding is stressful enough, let alone in the middle of a pandemic, but they were so accommodating and easy to work with. They were organized and kept the night flowing seamlessly. I would recommend them in a heartbeat without hesitation!!!